All Comments on 'Chill In The Air'

by FNS269

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read the first 4 pages, then couldn’t handle any more boasting about Joe’s infinite knowledge of how to get the best value on cars and motorcycles, the best way to grill corn, why the women shouldn’t roll their profits into their company, makes his own cheesecake (the kind shipped to NY restaurants), and shows the simplest way to track earnings using a spreadsheet. Enough with the braggadocio, chef. Joe needs someone to bring him down a few pegs. Oh, where did Joe get the two bottles of 2007 Chianti Classico Castella di Ama Riserva? Does he have a wine fridge/cellar in his 1 bedroom divorced dad apartment? Sure as fuck can’t find that vintage at your local wine store. Someone please tell me if he gets taught some humility and I’ll keep reading. I suspect he’s the consummate practitioner of Japanese Shibari, makes his own leather harnesses from the finest materials, and remains a genuine, compassionate psychopath. It’s ok to be blue-collar, dude, and to not have all the answers. Roll it back a few notches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow Anonymous! Either you did not read the story, or you are purposely trying to hurt this authors story, which is it? It seems to me the bulk of the story takes place around 2008 so why would he need a wine storage facility for a 2007 wine? I find it facinating you are entertained by average people doing average things and Im sure there are plenty of options for you to read for free here on lit. But you seem to get upset when other people invest their time into their passions and educating themselves to be the best they can be. It is too bad he was not a 10th dan red belt in jiu-jitsu beating up men twice his size protecting women and driving the fastest mustang on the street, that would have really triggered your lack of imagination. Scale it up a few notches, bruh! I found the story to be entertaining and gave it 5 stars thanks to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This doesn't belong in this category. is pure Dom/slave which is not a popular place.

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

Very exciting! It looks like the story may have some real roots. So far, this is your best story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story a little to much bs talk but overall nice

FNS269FNS269over 1 year agoAuthor

This was my first try at writing again after seven years away due to a medical issue. Life gets a little crazy when we least expect it. I hope people found it entertaining. Thank you all, even you anons 😘 Im doing my best not to be stuck in one particular genre and my stories seem to always get misfiled in the wrong category to some people.

Here is a little insight to my stories. They always have some truths or experience woven into the story. In this one for instance, the apartment, the restaurant, and yes the ride along to the mansion and woman of the house were not fiction, but the invite to it was fiction. The cheesecake recipe, real. 🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFNS269@FNS269
Arizona man lives life in the present. Has no time for games people play.