Chinese couple blackmailed

Story Info
Chinese couple pay for husbands business failings.
3.2k words
4.02
8.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Adrian is married to a beautiful Taiwanese girl called Su Nin. I met him as I am also married to a Chinese girl, Suzie. The two ladies were active in the expat community which hold many social functions. This is their story told to me by Adrian one night after we had consumed more than a few beers.

My name is Adrian and I am a Hong Kong Chinese man who was brought to the UK when I was three years old. I have lived in England ever since. I went to university to study finance and on the same course was a beautiful Taiwanese girl called Su Nin. I was always into petite girls and my parents would be very happy if I had a Chinese girl friend. Su Nin, therefore, was perfect for me. She was slim, intelligent and about 5' 3" tall with long black hair. I was immediatly drawn to her. She was initially a bit awkward to talk to and shy. I engaged her in conversation whenever I could and we gradually became friends. After many weeks I plucked up the courage and asked her out. She was a bit reluctant when I said we could go to the pub.

"I don't really drink alcohol." she said.

"Ok, how about a meal?" That did the trick and she agreed. I quickly realised I would have to play the long game so it took a while before we got onto kissing and then a bit of fondling.

A few months went by, we had been out and had returned to her room. I was as horny as hell. She had small breasts with big nipples and she became very aroused as I groped her. She let me take her top off for the first time and I sucked on those delicious tits. I thought she was going to come as she was so excited. I took my chance and put my hand into her knickers. She was already wet. I soon had her stripped. Wow what a body. We were kissing and petting and I began licking her clit which shocked her, but she let me continue. She smelt and tasted heavenly and she came quite quickly with a tensing of her body and loud moans. She was now soaking wet and I could wait no longer.

I am not huge, only about four and a half inches, but she was a tight virgin. I went gently in and she gasped - god she was tight. She was moaning loudly as I went faster and harder. She came again and I soon followed, unable to hang on. The next day she was walking around like John Wayne and was really sore. It was over a week before she would let me near again.

We moved into a flat together and at weekends we would make love three or four times a day. She was still so tight she preferred me to come quickly as she easily became sore.

We graduated and then married and I started work as a financial adviser for a big international firm. It went ok and we bought a small house, but I grew restless at my job. As a junior they only let me handle the smaller investors.

Then one day at the squash club we used to go to, I bumped into an old school mate, Jeremy. He was a bit of a rough diamond and we had got into a few scrapes as boys growing up. He was always chasing the girls and had a big dick. We had once taken our girlfriends into a barn and climbed up on top of a hayrick. We decided to swap girls and I fucked his girl whereas my girl wouldn't let him. That girlfriend was now his wife. After this he kept saying that I owed him one.

His eyes quickly locked onto Su Nin as we had just come off the squash court and she was hot and sweaty and looking most fuckable. We got talking and his farmer parents had both died. He sold the farm and bought some houses and offices which he let out. He had a business partner called Arthur who he introduced us to.

It was this chance meeting that gave me an idea. He had got an empty office which he was prepared to let out to me at a reasonable rate. I thought I could leave my job and set up my own business. I had a good relationship with many of my clients and felt sure some of them would follow me to my new venture. Jeremy also said that him and Arthur often had spare cash as they bought and sold property. They might be prepared to let me make some investments for them.

It was not really a solid basis to start a new business but I decided to give it a go. Su Nin was supportive despite her reservations with Jeremy who did not bother to hide his desire for her. He was always crude bringing all conversation back to sex. She was very condescending in her put downs which seemed to make him worse.

I had sometimes fantasised about seeing Su Nin with another man but new it could never happen. I certainly would never dare suggest anything like that to her.

I left my job and started my new business in Jeremy's office. As I'd hoped some of my clients came with me and Jeremy and Arthur let me invest some their money.

We played squash every Sunday and would go into the bar for a drink afterwards. Jeremy and Arthur were often there as they lived nearby. I wouldn't say we became good friends with them. Their conversation was quite limited and it usually involved them flirting with Su Nin.

So the new venture started to do well. Most of the funds I recommended were doing OK. We moved to bigger house and got our mortgage from Jeremy. He had sold one of his properties and lent us the money at a better rate than the bank.

It was shortly after this that things started to go wrong. One of the funds that I had promoted heavily took a dive. I was forced to go cap in hand to Jeremy to borrow some more money against the house.

"I can't lend you any more after this as your mortgage is close to the value of your house." he warned.

Then disaster, the fund collapsed completely. I told Jeremy and he said he would have to call in the debt I owed him.

"I will talk to Arthur to see what is to be done." he said. I begged him not to pull the plug on me and that I would sort something out. I went home to Su Nin and told her the bad news. She new things weren't good but this was a real body blow. We sat there wondering what to do when Jeremy rang. I put it on speaker phone.

"I have spoken to Arthur and he is furious. He has told me to seize your house immediately." Jeremy began.

"No please give us a chance to find a solution." I pleaded. "If you make me bankrupt I will lose my trading licence which would be the end of my company."

"OK fine but you will have to be quick. We want this sorting out immediately. Look, I may have another way out for you." he replied. "We could let you carry on trading as your business is essentially profitable. You have just been unlucky with this one fund. This would mean that you could still make your mortgage payments to us. However this still leaves me and Arthur out of pocket. I got to thinking what else you could do to compensate us. I quickly thought of Su Nin."

"What has Su Nin got to do with this?" I fired back.

"Well if you would lend her to us for one night we would be prepared to let your business continue."

"You must be joking." I said.

"No way!" shouted Su Nin. "You must be mad if you think I would agree to anything like that."

"Well you don't have many options." he replied. "Think about it I will email over our terms. You must let me know your decision quickly or I will have no alternative but to start proceedings." He rang off.

Su Nin was ranting and raving. "How dare they even think of such a thing. As if I would let those disgusting perverts near my body. I can't think of anything worse."

"I can't bear the thought of it either, but what is the alternative?" She continued in her rage, kicking things and swearing for quite a while. Eventually she sat down with a scowl on her face.

"What are we going to do?" she said.

"Let us look at Jeremy's email and see what they are proposing." I brought up his mail. It read:

We want you to drop off Su Nin at 6 o'clock tomorrow evening at my house. You can come and collect her at 9 o'clock the next morning. We will get our solicitor to draw up a document absolving you of your losses as long as you make your mortgage payments. This will allow you to keep your house and business. We will give you the document when you arrive. Please give this some careful thought and let me know your decision.

Jeremy

"Why did we ever get involved with these pigs?" snarled Su Nin.

"Well if our mortgage had been with a bank they would have just recalled the debt." I replied to my now tearful wife.

She began typing:

I will come to your house at 6 o'clock tomorrow as requested. You will give us the paperwork so we can check it over. I want Adrian to stay and we will leave at 8 o'clock giving you two hours for your perverted pleasure.

Send

After about half an hour Jeremy replies:

You are in no position to bargain. I have checked with Arthur and he agrees that our terms are our final offer, take it or leave it. Given the amount of money involved we think it is a generous offer. If I have not had a positive response from you by morning I will have to act to protect our money.

We stared at each other despairingly. We talked for hours trying to think of a way out and couldn't. Su Nin eventually, and very reluctantly said she would do as they wanted.

"I'm not going to do anal or anything like that." she said defiantly. "I don't let you do it and so I am certainly not letting them. With that proviso then I suppose I accept. I'm sure Jeremy will be delighted."

I mailed back that we accepted their offer but no anal or the whole thing is off. He replied OK.

We didn't sleep much that night. I made her eat the next day in readiness for the evening. She went for a long shower at about 4.00pm. I went in with her and looked at her petite naked body. She was stunning. Her boobs were small and perky and her skin was white and without blemish. Her long black hair hung down and I could see her pussy lips just poking through her sparse minge. At 24 years old she was in perfect shape. Her face was sad but pretty. I shuddered at the thought of my gorgeous wife being enjoyed by those two. I was also secretly slightly excited by it. We set off at 5.30pm and pulled up in Jeremy's drive at 6.00pm prompt.

We rang the bell and Jeremy came to the door in a track suit and a huge smile on his face. We went inside and Arthur was lounging on a settee, drink in hand. Jeremy gave me the paperwork which they had both signed. I looked through it and it seemed to be in order.

"Well Adrian, are you happy?" asked Jeremy.

"I have never been so unhappy in my life." I replied.

"Oh don't be like that, we'll take good care of her." he said winking. "You can stay for the preliminaries if you want but after that you must go as agreed." I nodded.

"Sit down and have a glass of wine." he continued. I sat down but declined the drink.

"Well Su Nin we should start with you stripping off. Me and Arthur have been longing to see that beautiful Chinese body of yours." Su Nin did not look happy. "Come along. Chop chop." he goaded her. She was wearing just simple jeans and t-shirt which she began to slowly remove, leaving her in just bra and knickers. He beckoned her over and told her to turn around so he could unclip her bra. It fell to the floor and she instinctively covered herself with her arms.

"Now come on Su Nin, no need to be shy. We are going to see everything anyway soon enough." Jeremy said. She dropped her arms and Jeremy exclaimed.

"Wow they are lovely," cupping one of her tits in his hand. "Go and show Arthur." She walked over to Arthur who nodded approvingly and as her breasts were head height he began kissing them. He slid his large hands into her knickers grabbing her buttocks and pulling her to him. He eased her pants down and they dropped to the floor. She was now completely naked and both men took a moment to admire the view. Arthur ran his hands up and down her body and I noticed her shudder. Jeremy approached and gave her a long passionate kiss whilst giving me the thumbs up.

They led her through into a gym that had various apparatus. There was a swing suspended from the ceiling, a bed and some vaulting benches at various heights. In one corner was a glass fronted shower and in the other a mini bar with some open wine bottles and glasses. Su Nin looked around the room nervously. They offered her a drink which she accepted thinking it might help her cope with what was to come. They made her parade about naked as they began to strip off. She was visibly shocked at the size of their cocks as they were both much larger than me. They were amused by her reaction and played on it.

"Come and have a closer look." teased Arthur. He grabbed her arm and guided her hand onto his now fully erect dick. "Do you think you are going to enjoy some of this?"

"No." she replied.

"Well that's a pity because you are going to get plenty of it tonight."

Jeremy joined in, moving her hand onto his throbbing member which must have been at least nine inches long and so thick.

"And when your not enjoying Arthur's cock you will be having some of this." he chuckled. I wondered how she would manage. I looked at both men who were huge in every way against her small but perfect body. All of this show was to humiliate her for being so superior with them before. Jeremy was also trying to humiliate me because he felt I owed him from all those years ago on the hayrick. I had also lost some of his money.

After a lot more kissing and fondling, which I found hard to watch, Jeremy asked her to lie down on the bed. He pushed her legs apart and started to lick her pussy and in no time she was coming hard. Her body writhing with pleasure and loud cries filling the room. She sat up and glanced across at me with a shamed look on her face.

"Right Adrian I think you have seen enough, its time for you to go." said Jeremy wiping his face with a towel. "Me and Arthur have got some serious fucking to do."

I rose slowly not wanting to leave. It was a strange feeling, part of me wanted to stay as I was aroused by the spectacle. Part of me wanted to go as I didn't want to witness what was about to happen. Anyway I had no choice, Jeremy bundled me out of the front door with a cheery.

"See you in the morning."

I don't have a blow by blow account of what happened that night, only the bits told to me by Su Nin later. However Jeremy returned to the gym and proceeded to fuck her vigorously causing her to cry out due to his size. He was not gentle with her and at first she begged him to stop. She admitted to me that after the shock and pain of his initial onslaught she did sort of get some pleasure. She said she did climax a second time as he pounded away.

Things get a bit vague after this as they took turns with her. They both fucked her on the bed and then sat her in the swing. This she found particularly difficult as it gave them maximum penetration, so they both fucked her again. They then bent her over forwards on one of the benches and fucked her. She came many times and after nearly three hours all three of them lay on the bed exhausted. She said she was so sore.

They rested for while and drank some wine. They had a shower together where they soaped and washed each other. Jeremy then took them upstairs to his bedroom which had a large double bed. He asked Su Nin to suck his cock which she was not well practiced in. We rarely tried this at home. It took ages for her to make him come and when he did he held his cock in her mouth to make her swallow. She said her jaw ached but of course Arthur then wanted his turn with the same result. They settled down into bed with her in the middle. It was about 11 o'clock. All through the night as one or other of them awoke they fucked her in every position. By 8.30 in the morning she was completely spent. Her pussy was so sore as she walked unsteadily into the shower. She washed, dressed and brushed her hair and came downstairs to wait for me. I was already in the driveway. As she was leaving Jeremy thanked her for a,

"Most enjoyable night." Su Nin half smiled in response.

We didn't speak much and when we got home she went straight upstairs and ran a bath. I made her some breakfast and after a long soak and food she fell asleep on the sofa for the rest of the day. Over the days and weeks that followed we chatted a bit about THAT night. She found it hard to tell me what had happened. It was physically very tough for her. The attentions of two big well endowed men for many hours wasn't easy. She also felt ashamed that she had found it pleasurable at times and had climaxed many times. I also admitted that I was very turned on seeing her with Jeremy and Arthur. This incident was to change our sex lives for ever but that's another story.