Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked quickly back to the main road and hailed a cab. In the taxi, I sat back in the seat and closed my eyes. It took just a few minutes to get back to the Marriott Hotel. Dressed demurely as I was there was no issue.

'Good morning Madam.' I noticed it was the same team who had stopped me before. I smiled at them as they opened the door and gave the security man a wink as I passed aware of their stares. I headed up to my room. It was dark outside, early evening I watched TV idly and ordered food from room service. I didn't want to see anyone. The conference was due to finish tomorrow morning. I was due to fly to Phuket the following day to meet my friends for a few days holiday. They had already been there for a week.

I had an early night and got up late too. Remaining in my room until after lunch, I packed my bags and lazed around, watching TV and reading... I sent some whatsapp messages on my work phone, and then thought about my other phone... my bag... my dress which were back at the brothel. Mamasan had said I could collect them. Could I dare to go back there to get my things? I turned it over in my mind. I was worried especially about leaving my phone with them but was it worth the risk. Surely better to just get the flight to Phuket and enjoy a recovery period on the beach. Yes, of course that's what I will do... and yet I never got a chance to say goodbye to my friends. Maybe I could just call in there briefly and then go to the airport? No! Stop it... Get real girl! You can't take the risk...

And this really is the end of this story, my story... I caught a taxi to the airport arriving in good time. I arrived in Phuket and got to our luxury beach resort. The next day I made excuses and kept largely to myself. By the following day the love bite had all but gone and my bruises had faded significantly. I laughed them off as an over vigorous Thai massage. My friends looked at me questioningly but seemed to accept it. I spent a lovely week's holiday with my girlfriends enjoying my time on the beach, massages, spa treatments, the usual.

A few days later I flew back to London feeling my equanimity somewhat restored... I had decided not to do a pregnancy test until I got back to UK, and I knew I had to get a full health check-up too. Strangely though, I felt more at peace with myself than I had in a very long time.

The End

12