Chinese Stud Ch. 02 - Int. Relation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was trying to force more of his 11 inch cock into my throat but I could only take 8 inches and would then gag. This continued for a few minutes and I was struggling to keep breathing. With his cock resting on my tongue I sucked on the head as Adam caressed the back of my head and said, 'Don't worry Blake, we've got plenty of time to train you at taking all 11 inches. Sucking 8 inches is fucking hot but if you can get all 11 down that white boy throat I'd be impressed.'

Looking up at Adam I moved my mouth back down his cock and began to glide my face up and down the first 8 inches. I moaned a response back up to him and he smirked at me, 'Sorry Blake can't hear you, mouth full huh?'

His cock was now glistening with my saliva and his precum and I moved my mouth back up his shaft and off the head. Holding his shaft in my right hand I looked up at Adam and suggested we get back on the couch for the real fun.

He agreed and before I stood he lifted my hoodie and top over my head revealing my own slightly toned chest and abs. He looked at me and said 'Oh that's my white boy right there, I love that.'

I stood up and thanked him for his admiration before saying, 'Should I remove these too and show you the blue jockstrap you love so much?'

His smile widened and he pushed me back onto the couch saying, 'I'll get those off you for sure.' Adam then leaned over me and undid my jeans pulling them off me and leaving me lying on my back on the couch in just the electric blue jockstrap and him standing over me completely naked, his 11 inch monster pointing out towards me.

'My fucking god, I cannot believe how lucky I am getting to fuck this perfect ass. I tell you Blake you were made for my fucking cock.' He then reached down and pulled the jockstrap completely off me positioning himself between my legs and lifting them up onto his shoulders.

I was so hot laying there beneath Adam and it felt so powerful to have him kneeling over me with my legs on his shoulders. He aligned the head of his cock with my ass and just before he went to thrust forward I quickly reached under the couch. I had left a small bottle of lube there and reached down squirting it into my hole. Adam grinned at me, 'Someone's been prepared for this huh?'

He then thrust forward and not just the head but his full 11 inch cock entered my ass. He leaned forward against me, his pelvis and balls pressing into my body and held his position as he looked at my eyes and my reaction to having his monster cock balls deep inside me again.

Feeling his girth all the way inside me I grimaced at first but then the pleasure of his presence overwhelmed me and I let out a deep moan. 'Ohhhhhhh fuck that feels so good Adam, you're so fucking hot.....I love this, give it to me!'

Hearing this brought a deep smirk across Adams face as he looked down at me, his abs tensing and started to commence long pelvic thrusts causing his cock to glide in and out of my ass. 'I'll give it to you Blake, I love your white ass. It's perfect for my cock. Now say my name white boy!' He started to grind his cock in circles each time he thrust forward and entered me balls deep, driving me wild beneath him.

As I gripped onto the sides of the couch I bent my head back in pleasure as Adam's member pressed deep into my ass, 'Adam ohhhhh yeah Adddammm this ass is yours, ohhhh my god you're so fucking deep in me ohhhh.'

Adams hands were pressing hard into my thighs as he used them as leverage to control our fuck. This Chinese stud was fucking me better than I had ever been fucked before and I was now completely giving myself to him. I was 19 and he was 20 so he had me in age and also it seemed in sexual prowess.

Shifting his weight back he sat against the armrest and his cock slide from my ass which was well lubed by now and coated in Adam's precum. I looked up as the head fell from my ass hole and Adam was smirking back at me. He looked so hot, I loved his face and how his chest and abs looked as he hovered above me.

'How about we try another position? Flip over Blake I want to take you doggie style.' Listening to Adam I turned over so that I was kneeling on the couch now with my forearms against the opposite armrest and my face now looking towards the dorm room door.

With my ass now sticking up in the air I pressed my hips out and this made my ass even more round. Adam positioned himself behind me and placing his hands on both sides of my ass sighed as he admired my perfect bubble butt, 'Fucking hell this ass!' Adam squeezed my ass and lent forward kissing my left cheek.

I giggled and replied, 'Oh thank you, glad you like my merchandise Adam. Not too hot to handle is it?'

Adam lifted his right hand and slapped it playfully against my right cheek. 'I fucking love your merchandise Blake, it might be too hot for other guys to handle but not for me. After you've been with me no guy will ever be able to compare.'

'Oh so I should just be with you from now on, is that right?' I pushed my ass back against his hands as the words left my mouth.

Adam holding onto the base of his 11 inch Chinese monster pressed the head against my hole and as he pushed forward said, 'You got that right Blake, you're mine now. This China boy has literally laid claim to you. How do you like that?' He then pushed forward till his pelvis was pressing against my ass and his balls were rubbing against my cheeks.

'Ohhhhhh yeah ohhh give it to me Adam, yeah I love that. I'm yours now, I'll be your white boy and your my China boy. Ohhhhh I love...' As I was saying love Adam started to pull back out of my ass and then slam himself forward against me cutting off my speech as the pleasure of his cock driving into me took my breath away.

'You love what Blake?' Adam said as he continued his assault. His cock was still rock hard driving into my ass, this Chinaman had crazy stamina.

'I love....' Escaped my lips and then Adam drove his cock forward and started to grind in deep circles against my g-spot driving me wild. 'Ohhhh fuck ohhhh I love...'

'Yes? You love?' Adam was enjoying toying with me as his cock drove my body crazy.

I took in a deep breath as I enjoyed Adam taking my ass, 'I love... you.. Adam, ohhhhh fuck I love you.'

'That's damn right Blake, you love me huh, see what I have done to you. You belong to me now and I love you too.' Hearing Adams words I felt myself melting below him, he started to quicken his pace and fuck me harder and faster.

He was slamming into me with strength and my body felt electric as Adam drove me wild, I was moaning out loud and Adams grunts were getting louder too. I could feel we were both on the verge of exploding.

I was looking forward when suddenly the dorm room door opened and in walked Mike. As he entered the lounge Mike stopped in his tracks at the scene he had entered. Our eyes met as Adam drove his cock deep into my ass and yelled, 'Ohhh fuck yeah take it Blake here it comes!' With his cock balls deep inside my ass it started to pulse and I felt his warm Chinese milk filling my ass which drove me over the edge and my own cock erupted with cum directly onto the couch beneath me.

With my eyes staring directly into Mike's my cock had erupted and I groaned in pleasure. Adam didn't care that Mike had walked in on us and was leaning forward now over my back, his cock still balls deep in my ass as we both recovered our breath.

Mike, frozen to the spot cleared his throat and shut the door. As I recovered my breath I was feeling the pleasure of Adam fucking me but also stunned that Mike had busted us. Still looking across to Mike I stammered, 'Oh...hey....hey Mike, sorry you've busted us.'

Hearing my voice break the sudden silence Mike's original look of shock left his face, 'What the hell are you guys doing? And on the couch, come on Blake really?' I noticed Mike's gaze shift down to my spent 6 inch cock that had just exploded with cum onto the couch and was now softening.

I went to respond but Adam spoke before I could. 'I can take care of this Blake.' He shifted back pulling his cock from my ass and I felt it exit my ass as his cum started to leak from my hole. Standing up Adam moved from behind me so that Mike could see his full body. Holding onto his cock which had reduced from its 11 inches to 8 inches Adam looked at Mike.

Mike took in Adam's body, realising I had been telling the truth when I told him Adam had a huge monster cock.

Adam grinned, 'Don't be mad at Blake Mike, can you blame him for wanting me to fuck his perfect ass on the couch?' Noticing Mike staring at his dick Adam continued, 'Like what you see huh Mike, you want a taste as well?'

Mike broke his gaze and looked back to Adam's face, 'Nah man, I'm not into that. Blake can have that to himself. You guys just make sure to clean this up. I'm gonna leave you to it.' Looking back down at me Mike then turned and left the dorm.

I turned to Adam sitting now on the couch and couldn't stop myself from grinning and laughing. 'Oh my god Adam, what the hell I knew we'd get busted! Did you see Mike's face?'

Adam sat down next to me grinning, 'I did too but it was so hot right? Getting caught with my cock up your ass.'

I grinned wider, he was right it had been a huge turn on to have Mike see us fucking and our huge climax. I stood up from the couch and went to get towels to wipe up the couch and our mess. Throwing one to Adam he thanked me and still both naked we wiped ourselves off and I cleaned the couch.

Pulling my briefs and jeans back up I passed Adam his, 'So I'm yours now am I?' I said smiling at Adam.

He smirked back at me, 'Oh yes you are, I love taking that ass and I know you love me taking it too.'

'You got that right big boy.' I replied. 'Does that mean we're going to make this relationship official?'

'Hmmm that's up to you, I know you love me fucking you but do you think you could handle me being your boyfriend? I'm not too entitled for you?' Adam winked at me as he said this.

I laughed and replied, 'Maybe I misjudged you Adam, I think I can handle all of you.'

'Ok so then we're official, looks like I have myself a white boyfriend.' Grinning Adam moved towards me and embraced me in a passionate kiss.

With our lips pressing into each other I opened my mouth and our tongues met. It was a hot kiss and I leaned in whispering into Adam's ear, 'I'll be you white boyfriend and I love having you as my Asian boyfriend.'

Adam placed his hands to the ass of my jeans and lifted me against him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and our still naked upper bodies pressed together. We continued to make out as Adam held me up against him, 'I can't wait to tell Chen you are officially my boyfriend now.'

Looking back at Adam I blushed and smiled, 'Yeah me too, maybe when I tell Mike this he won't be as mad about finding us on the couch.'

12