All Comments on 'Chivalry is on Life Support Ch. 01'

by ChivalrousCuck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

Where this loses me is…well….the whole story.

If he’s a masochist, someone who gets off on pain, then pain and humiliation doesn’t work. How can you be embarrassed about something that you want to be humiliated by? It’s a classic “Catch-22”.

As the adage goes: how do you hurt a masochist? You don’t touch them, you ignore them. It’s like any addiction, you feed it and you need more and more to get the same high until it finally consumes you.

Then there’s the issue of marriage: why would she marry a much older and obviously inept, incompetent and insignificant professor? Why tie herself to someone she can’t stand? Unless she’s a closet mask just, it’s problematic.

All in all, it’s just another ho-hum, run of the mill story.

ChivalrousCuckChivalrousCuckabout 1 month agoAuthor

I appreciate the feedback. I would simply point out that there is only a 10 year age difference between them (not that big) and that many masochists are in fact deeply embarrassed by what humiliates and arouses them. I would also point out that this is the first part of a long, multi-part story and if you read more, you will see that far from “can’t stand” him, she loves him. There are supposedly 8 different types of love (discussed later in the story). He fulfills three types for her, but fails completely in Eros and obsessive love (her ex husband fulfills those but fails in the other three.).

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 month ago

Nice starting point, though seems to cut off mid flow. Regardless previous commenter, interesting to see his inner workings in a slow burn revelation. It's hard to jump from the middle of the action to the back story but it's necessary to show where he came from to get to where he is.

MickCollinsMickCollinsabout 1 month ago

Nice start. Don't pay attention to the whiners. The age difference is hardly significant. My wife is 13 years younger than me, and it was not until we were married for more than 10 years that we started dabbling in femdom, chastity and cuckolding. Mick

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I love this. It's very well done. The literary references are interesting and give Walter real emotional texture.

TheGraduate88TheGraduate8812 days ago

Good start. Subtle hints at what is to come. Honesty. And an appealing character. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous