All Comments on 'Chivalry is on Life Support Ch. 07'

by ChivalrousCuck

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
en1gmat1cen1gmat1c24 days ago

Hi. I've seen this story title on here a couple of times over the last few days, just skimming, but finally had time to read them today. I started with the first one, which "grabbed" me. And since each of these installments is in easily digestible size, I enjoyed them all back-to-back just now. I'm now looking forward to the next one (very much!). I particularly love the balance of all the potential elements you could really dig into, but don't. At least not much at any one time. For example, the literary references are directly relevant to each usage, and don't feel "preachy" or like an attempt at ego pumping. And every instance of sexual or erotic material titillates enough to get the blood flowing in the right places (for someone like me who is a fan of the general themes here), hinting at (I hope) substantially more to come (as his "golden" era fades, and is replaced by...we'll see). I admire the restraint it must require to sprinkle the smoldering hints through these relatively brief narratives, and then ration out each portion daily, like this, keeping readers like me yearning for the next serving of hot soup. Bravo!

ChivalrousCuckChivalrousCuck19 days agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind words! And for the others who have been complementary. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous