All Comments on 'Chloe 06'

by xDarkAngel0

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really enjoying these, thanks!

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 2 years ago

I am so very intrigued by Stephanie! Chloe is wonderful, Stephanie is…interesting. I hope you enjoyed creating you wonderful characters and story as much as I have enjoyed them. So looking forward to more about S & C!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful chapter. It is such a change of pace to watch how they began their relationship and to see how it has grown into more than a mere business arrangement. It is also nice to see how Chloe has emerged and yet still remains the caring and joking individual without being forced to play that role. Stephanie appears as an enigma to me. I continue to wonder at times if she is putting on an act and this really struck home with the end of this chapter regarding the black box. I would have thought that anyone who is a professional and is using possibly dangerous machinery or electronics would have a fairly decent understanding of how they work and what it takes to make sure they do not malfunction and yet this is the second time it occurred and she allowed it to continue even though she was also being shocked and not pleasantly. I cannot wait to see how these two end up while going forward. Thank you for putting so much thought into this chapter and the story itself.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxDarkAngel0@xDarkAngel0
I continue to explore my feminine side. I wear lingerie 24/7. I can switch from submissive to dominant mistress. Let me know what you would like. Focusing more on my feminine submissive side, but might switch for the right person. My Angel part is to be as femme as possible....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chloe 07 Next Part
Chloe 05 Previous Part
Chloe Series Info