Chloe and Allen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen must have just spewed more cum than his previous five orgasms combined, and those were all already huge because of Chloe. But when his spasms finally ebbed, she was still there, her young lips wrapped around his softening cock, a huge smile reflected in her eyes.

She sucked gently to get the final drips even as he softened. She was so gentle. He'd always been extra sensitive right after cumming and usually needed his partner to pull away. But not her. Not his baby girl. She was holding him inside just right, instinctively calming her attentions just the right amount until there was nothing left to drink.

Finally, she pulled gently away and sat up. There wasn't a single drop of cum anywhere, on either of them. She'd swallowed it all.

She just looked up at him, grinning. "Daddy," she declared, her green eyes full of delight, "That was a lot."

Her Daddy's cum was so delicious! She already knew that, but so far, she'd only had small samples. This was the motherlode. Well, the father load. He just kept cumming and cumming into her mouth! She knew before she'd even started that she was going to swallow it all, drink it all down, especially this first time. No matter what her Daddy tried to say about other options existing. She'd try those later (and was eager to get started tallying them up)!

She wasn't prepared for how much there would be. But she did it! She was so proud of herself. Mostly for drinking it all down without missing a single drop. But also, because she had made him shoot so much for her. It was possible this was how much he always came, but she didn't think so. She was happy she made him feel so good that he made extra.

But still, that was a lot, and she told him so, grinning happily.

"It sure was, sweetheart! Daddy never came so much before, ever. You did so well!"

See? She knew it was more than usual. Even better that it was the most ever.

And it was so incredibly tasty! In small amounts, it had been amazing. But this, this was heaven on Earth. Pumping her mouth full of him, drinking it all down, she gushed from her pussy it was so exciting for her.

Allen had never been happier. For all the obvious reasons.

He pulled Chloe up into his arms again and kissed her. Hard. She responded. "That was so good, sweetheart! Seriously, amazing. So...I have good news and bad news, then."

Chloe looked at him, wondering.

"The good news is, since you're so good at it, you're going to have to do that a lot."

She smiled happily. "What's the bad news, Daddy?"

"Oh, no. No, no, no. There's no bad news. Not even a little bit!" She giggled. He pulled her to him again and sucked that heavenly giggle right into his mouth.

They lay there, entirely content, her youthful, naked body draped over his. Allen offered to help her, play and make her feel good. She declined, saying this time was all for him. "For now, heehee."

He teased her by talking about all the additional things he could do for her other than just use his tongue like he had last night. "There's more?" she cried in wonder. He waggled all his fingers. "Oh, God. That will be nice." He hinted that there was probably something he could do for her with his fingers that she couldn't do for herself, but he didn't say what. She told him he'd better stop talking about it, or this current bedtime fun would no longer be just for him.

Allen stirred and looked at the clock, realizing Kathy would be coming home at some point. Even with her approval, he didn't want her to find them like this. To flaunt anything. Besides, Chloe didn't know about that part, yet.

"Did you come in here to shower?"

"No. I came here for this," she replied simply, with a wide smile. "But now I'm going to!"

Chloe jumped up, her completely naked little body jiggling in all the right places, and she headed toward the bathroom. As she put her hand on the doorknob, she turned her head back over her shoulder and tilted her head, with a playful look, like he was missing something obvious. "Well, are you coming or not?

Damn right he was.

They ran out of hot water. But the final tally was three. Three orgasms for her, one via his hands and two with his mouth. They were no longer in bed, after all. And by the end, they were both very, very clean.

Shop 'til you drop

Chloe and Allen spent a fabulous afternoon at the mall, shopping.

After their shower, they'd finally, reluctantly, both dressed. He'd made her his special Sunday breakfast, and they just had a regular, normal meal together. Wonderful, as always, with conversation free flowing, and smiles galore. They really just had fun being with each other, sexy stuff or not.

When Kathy had returned home this morning, she only had to look at both the grins on their faces before going over to Allen and giving him a big kiss, almost as if in congratulations. She hugged Chloe and let a kiss linger on Chloe's cheek, too. If Chloe wondered why, she didn't say anything. She just kind of had a lop-sided smirk, accepting the extra love.

At the mall, the same natural fun together continued. They held hands, and she pulled him along, skipping, her legs cute and sexy under her skirt. Her energy and joy for life were infectious.

They first stopped at the Starbucks in the mall and got drinks. As they sat there sipping, Allen told her how much fun he was having with his best girl.

"I'm your only girl, Daddy!" she giggled.

"Good thing!" he smiled. "I don't think I could handle two of you."

Chloe hinted that she wanted to have some extra fun while shopping. She just looked at him innocently, sipping on her straw. He had to wonder what that meant and knew he would probably enjoy finding out.

Shopping with her Daddy was always fun. But today, shopping with him after they had both given each other orgasms, that was extra special! Chloe wondered if everyone in the mall could look at them and tell they'd cum for each other. She felt pretty giddy just being able to be out in public with the man who made her young pussy explode.

But they also just plain got along. That was probably the best part. Kind of like they were best friends instead of father and daughter. Or lovers. They could chat about anything and never get tired of it.

In a break in the conversation, Allen gently reached for Chloe's hand. "Sweetheart, I have something important to tell you. It's all OK, so don't be alarmed. But be prepared." He checked their surroundings and concluded they were secluded enough for this conversation in low tones.

Chloe looked at him expectantly, with slight alarm in spite of his words.

"Your mother knows. About us."

Chloe gripped his hand, and her eyebrows shot up on shock. She almost cried out.

"No, no, it's OK! Relax, honey. Really, it's OK. She approves."

Wait, what?

"That's right, honey. You heard me correctly. She heard us last night...because of course she did; we were so loud! And when I went back to our room, she was awake. We talked about us, and honey, she is OK with us being together. She isn't just OK; she encourages it and is happy for us! For you."

Chloe couldn't process what her Daddy was telling her. She was having sex...well, everything but, so far...with her Daddy. Her own father. And now she finds out her Mommy knows and is OK with it? She just blinked several times, trying to absorb the news. It was good news, fantastic news! But it felt very strange.

Allen could read the expression on his teen daughter's face, matching his own initial reaction. "I know, honey, it took me a while to believe it, too. But it's true! We don't have to hide it. Now, and this is important, I don't think we should be too over the top in front of her. She approves, but it's complicated, I think. And honey, I still love your mother. I love you both. But all my physical attention is 100% for you. I think you understand what I mean there. It's been so long, otherwise."

Chloe knew and nodded. She was so relieved! And excited. "Daddy, that means... Oh, Daddy. Please, let us be together, completely and fully. Soon. I need you that way, Daddy. Want you so much."

"Me, too, precious. Me, too. So much. It will happen. Soon. I know Amanda is coming over tonight before dinner. So, I'm not sure if we can make it today. And we still need to shop. When it does happen, I want it to be special. I don't want to rush. But, God, my love, it has to be soon."

Chloe seriously debated skipping shopping and calling Amanda to cancel their plans. But they were already here, and she'd planned some fun for them that will make it worthwhile. And she had made promises to Amanda. This wasn't just any sleepover. Amanda needed it, and Chloe couldn't go back on that. Besides, she thought her Daddy wouldn't mind Amanda's visit one bit, if it went as planned!

But, shopping first. "Well, then, lessgo, bub!" Chloe smiled and winked.

As they stood up, having finished up their lattes and tossing out the cups, Chloe told Allen what she was looking to get: "Just like I said at dinner yesterday, Daddy. Another a couple tops and a bathing suit. I think we have enough sundresses for our trip." His little girl grabbed his hand eagerly and led him back out into the mall, guiding them toward the store where she wanted to get the summery tops.

Allen just followed her around the store as she picked tops out. She was cute and animated and excited about getting some new things. It always made him happy to see his baby girl like this. She made her selections, brought him back by the hand to the changing rooms, and pointed to the chair across from the door she was going in. He sat.

Over the years, they always had a rule that no matter what, Allen got to see the selections when she tried them on. It was just part of what they did. For one thing, it kept him involved, so he wasn't just the walking credit card at the end of the excursion. For another, he had good insights, he thought, and Chloe seemed to value his opinion on her outfits. Mostly.

Chloe first came out in a light green, linen top that looked very summery and was really cute on her. Green always worked with her eyes, and she looked adorable. She did a little spin and pose for him, with a silly grin, and he laughed.

Before she came out in her next top, his little girl called to him. "Daddy? Come to the door."

"Yes, sweetheart?" He stood up and gave a little knock so she knew he was there.

She cracked the door open. She was in a cute, pink, cottony top that was stretching across her chest. "This one's a little small on me. Can you get me the next size up?"

"Sure." He started to turn away on his mission.

"Wait."

Allen turned back. Chloe was holding the door open, the gap slightly bigger than the width of her foot that was holding it ajar. She looked him in the eye and took off the pink top. Holy shit! She was standing there in a sexy, red, lacy bra, exposed to him and whoever else might be looking her way. She handed him the top and the hangar it came with. Then she closed the door.

OMG! Chloe couldn't believe she just did that. Her heart was beating so fast! She'd just flashed her Daddy in public. She felt her pussy reacting just from that little part of the game. She'd hoped to do something like that while shopping today, and she'd already accomplished it by top #2. And he was still coming back.

Allen found the top and selected the next size, while he processed what had just happened. Chloe obviously loved playing the exhibitionist at home. But this was new. He felt a little guilty for not feeling worse about it. Instead, he felt excited. For her and for himself. He was always a bit of an exhibitionist and understood the thrill. As long as she didn't get carried away, Allen decided to try to enjoy his little girl's shenanigans.

He got back to the door and gave it a knock. Chloe opened the door, and Allen went to pass the top through the small crack that appeared.

But the door kept going.

Chloe opened the door her full body width, holding it open with her inside hand as she reached with her other hand for the top on its hangar. Her eyes were a bit wide, like she couldn't believe what she was doing, and Allen saw a slight flush to her cheeks. "Thank you, Daddy," she whispered, as she took the top and then, slowly, let the door close.

Chloe's little pussy pulsed at the thrill of what she'd just done. The look in her Daddy's eyes was a mix of arousal, pride maybe, and a little bit of concern. She took that to mean he enjoyed it but was a little worried about it. Fair enough. She resolved to not go too far overboard. But still! Her Daddy blocked most of the view from the store, so she didn't think anyone else could really see her, but the possibility brought a deep thrill. This was fun!

Chloe came out in the pink top, which fit this time. It was very cute on her. No surprise.

"Just one more top, Daddy. A cover up for my bathing suit," Chloe explained as she disappeared back into the changing room.

Moments later, she opened the door and stepped out to model the final top.

Allen stared. It was simple in design, basically an ocean-blue, cotton tank top with wispy white lines in kind of a wave pattern.

But there were no sides! The front and back were connected near the waist, providing a broad side view.

Obviously, as a swim top over a bathing suit, that would be fine. But right now, a good deal of Chloe's lacy, red bra was on display for all to see. And she knew it. Allen could see her breathing harder with excitement, and the flush was still there on her cheeks.

"Um..."

"Do you like it Daddy?" his teen daughter asked innocently, fluttering her eyes at him. Allen couldn't keep his eyes off her chest and the exposed bra. He'd seen much more, but in this situation, it was a lot to take in. She looked down and pretended to notice her exposure for the first time. "Oh, my! I think maybe a little too much of my bra is showing. What do you think, Daddy?"

"Um..." Ever helpful.

She reacted as if he were actually able to pronounce words. "You're right, Daddy! Let's fix it." She stayed rooted in her spot, and Allen watched, transfixed, as his baby girl reached around under her shirt and unhooked her bra. She let the satiny shoulder straps fall off her shoulders and then pulled the bra out from under her shirt.

His young daughter then held her lacy bra out to him. "Can you hold this, Daddy?" Allen took it, entranced, folded it, and put it in his pocket. "That's much better, don't you think?" She turned and posed, braless in her side-less tank. It's true; her red bra was no longer on display. Instead, there was a great deal of bare skin, including some enticing sideboob. Allen felt his cock react. It had already been semi-hard. This view removed the "semi" from that. He shifted his stance, and Chloe's eyes lit up a bit as she grinned and giggled. "Yes, better. We agree."

Allen had to admit that, although some attractive sideboob was showing, while Chloe was standing, her important parts were well covered.

Chloe couldn't believe she had just removed her bra and handed it to her Daddy! She was so turned on; she could barely think straight. But she needed more. Was she crazy enough?

"Oh, phooey, look at that! My shoe's untied," Chloe announced quietly.

It wasn't.

Allen stood transfixed as his baby girl went down on one knee. Her other knee was up, so she could get at her shoe, and she pretended to tie the lace. It clearly was not untied until she undid it when she knelt. She took her time tying it again!

The entire time, her panties (red to match the bra in his pocket) were on display under her short skirt. They had a noticeable dark patch dead center. And, bent over slightly like that, her perfect breasts were completely exposed! The top hid nothing.

Allen knew he was blocking most of the view from behind him. He looked to his left and saw nobody. To his right, however, was a young man with his eyes wide open in surprise, trying and failing not to stare.

"Chloe!" Allen urged with a whisper. "An audience!"

She spent a few more long seconds finishing with her shoe and then stood up. Her beautiful face was flushed, and she was clearly breathing hard, eyes wide. She looked both surprised at what she'd done and also extremely turned on. She just looked into his eyes, then, as if on impulse, leaned in to kiss him on the cheek and whispered in his ear. "Holy shit! Sorry. Thank you. That was... Oh my God! Love you." She kissed his cheek once more, with some extra feeling, before disappearing back into the changing room.

As they made their way out of the store after paying, his little girl grabbed his hand, and he felt a bit giddy, like walking with a new girlfriend.

"You still have my bra in your pocket."

"I know!" Allen squeezed his baby girl's...his sexy lover's...hand.

One more store. Chloe was so wet and turned on after the last store, she wasn't sure she could handle another! She still couldn't believe what she'd done, but what a thrill! She felt so wet. It's exactly what she had been worried Amanda might do, and she'd just done it, instead.

No. Not the same. She was with her Daddy, so she felt much safer than Amanda would have been, doing the same on her own. It probably should have felt stranger than it did, feeling safe flashing with her Daddy, but there it was. Jesus! She loved him so much!

OK, focus a little, girl. She guided her lover by his big Daddy hand to the store where she wanted to get another bathing suit.

Chloe had a plan that she thought would provide some excitement both now and once they went to the islands. In this case, she selected a pretty but relatively conservative pink bikini.

She brought it into the changing room and stripped naked. Holding her red panties in her hand, she just couldn't help herself! She stuck her tongue in to the crotch and lapped up her generous juices that had already collected there. God, she loved that taste! She cleaned them, savoring the naughtiness of where she was doing it.

Chloe shirked the rules and put on the bikini while completely naked.

The top had the usual triangles with strings. The cups were formed, in that they had relatively sturdy material already curved in the shape of her breasts to nestle in. She felt this was important for her plan.

The bikini bottoms covered fairly well but consisted of two separate pieces of cloth, connected by strings. The front and back both seemed to be adjustable because of that.

It fit perfectly! That just wouldn't do, heehee. But first, by their permanent agreement, it was time to show her Daddy.

Allen watched Chloe emerge from the dressing room and stifled a whistle. She was so beautiful! The pink bikini on her was simple yet stunning, and he said so.

"Thanks, Daddy!" Chloe beamed. "But...I need your help. I think it's too small."

"No, honey, it looks perfect on you!"

"Well, maybe, but I'd like to try the next size up. Can you get it for me? Wait a sec, and I'll give you this one."

Chloe then reached for the tie at her back and pulled it as she turned toward the changing room. She let the top fall freely, giving him a brief glimpse of her erect nipple as she smiled and closed the door.

A few seconds later the door opened, and Chloe's hand stuck out to hand him the bikini. Allen was already at the door, and Chloe stood directly at the crack, so he could clearly see her through the slightly open door, flushed and naked. She smiled as he realized she had handed him something else.

He looked at her, eyes wide. She winked. "Please hold those for me. I just don't want to forget them."