Chloe and Allen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her panties. And they were wet! Jesus! He had to adjust himself in his shorts again, hoping he didn't grow a (more) visible stain.

Allen resisted the strong urge to lift his baby girl's wet panties to his nose in the middle of the store. Instead, he put them in his other pocket, opposite the one containing her red bra. Then he went in search of the pink bikini's next size up.

He quickly returned with the larger bikini and knocked on Chloe's door. Even though he was expecting something potentially brazen, his young teen daughter still surprised him. She opened the door wide with her inside hand, like she had done in the other store, only this time, of course, she was still completely naked! Her face was deeply flushed, and her fingers were wet and in her mouth. Her eyes looked dazed and full of lust and excitement. Her perfect, young breasts heaved in time with her breathing, and her nipples were diamond hard. Her adorable, heart-shaped patch topped a pussy glistening with her juices.

Chloe pulled her fingers out of her mouth with a smack and reached for the suit. "Thank you, Daddy!" she said breathlessly. "Thank you so much," she repeated in a loving whisper, with more meaning that just about bringing the suit.

As the door closed, Chloe nearly came just standing there. That was insane! She still couldn't believe she'd talked herself into doing it. She'd spent the short time waiting for her Daddy with her fingers busy in and on her wet pussy, slurping up servings of Chloe's Essence and fiddling her clit to the edge of orgasm. She was so turned on by the exposure she'd already achieved, and she had known she was about to do something even more bold.

She had been about to cum when her Daddy knocked. So, without giving herself a chance to talk herself out of it, she'd just opened the door. Wide. Very wide! She could see past her Daddy to people milling about the store. She didn't know if anyone but him saw her, but the chance of it was electric!

And his handsome, Daddy face was perfect. Surprise, mixed with a heavy dose of arousal and appreciation for her naked form. He couldn't hide his large bulge from her, either! She was more than half tempted to pull him into the changing room with her. This wasn't the place to lose her virginity, but it would be a hot place to make each other cum! That would have to remain a very arousing fantasy, unfortunately.

Chloe put on the new suit and checked the fit. Perfect. Time to show her Daddy.

Allen watched the door open, wondering what Chloe would be displaying for the store patrons this time, but she was, of course, in the bikini he'd brought her. From his chair, it looked like it fit kind of OK, though not as well as the previous size. This one looked a little looser all around, not surprisingly.

His teen daughter reached out her hand to pull him up for closer inspection and kissed his cheek. "Look!" she whispered in his ear. Trying not to get lost in the smell of her hair, the feel of her soft cheek against his, Allen looked down.

Um...

The pre-formed, somewhat-sturdy bra cups in the suit were too large for his baby girl's delicious breasts. He could clearly see her hard nipples and the top of her puffy areolas. Holy fuck!

"Um, Chloe..."

"I know, Daddy. It's perfect."

Then Chloe gently pushed him back to sit in his chair, following him and standing closely, her suit bottoms right in front of his gaze. She turned sideways, and everything seemed fine as she stood up straight. But, as she started moving her legs forward, back, and to the side, several positions caused the material to gap, and he had several glances through the leg hole, some of them far enough to see her heart-adorned pussy mound. Holy fuck!

"Um, Chloe..."

"I know, Daddy. It's perfect. We have to get it, Daddy!"

"But..."

"No, really. We have to. I don't think we can put it back now." With that statement, Chloe, his sexy little girl, turned to face him. Allen could smell his daughter's arousal on her. And he could clearly see the large wet stain she had created in the short while she had been wearing the bikini.

"Oh, my, sweetheart! Well, I...uh...see your point." There was no way he could get harder in his shorts, but somehow, he did. It took all his willpower not to reach forward and kiss his daughter's bikini-clad pussy in the middle of a public store. Jesus! He was in deep.

Thankfully, Chloe took pity on him and retreated back into the changing room. Allen felt a little greedy as he wondered if she'd design another way to flash him (and whoever else was paying attention!), but she emerged clothed, new bikini in hand.

After paying, his baby girl took his hand again, and they walked out, both still feeling like a boyfriend and girlfriend holding hands at the mall.

"You still have my bra and panties in your pocket," Chloe looked up at him with a smile.

"I know!" Allen squeezed his little girl's hand and grinned at her with a wink, as he shifted again in his stained shorts.

Shopping done, it was getting late and was time to head home. Amanda would be on her way soon.

Some enchanted evening

Amanda was beautiful, there's no denying it, thought Allen. She had an innocent-seeming cuteness like Chloe but also the same deeper, alluring nature. It started with her gorgeous eyes. Those deep, brown, doe eyes, fabulously intelligent, fierce, and captivating. Her long, straight, raven-black hair past her shoulders, which set perfectly against her slightly golden skin, as if she had a light, permanent tan from somewhere back in her heritage.

As he opened the door to greet Amanda on her arrival, Allen thought all of this for the umpteenth time in true, objective appreciation, while also coaching himself against ever doing anything about it. He'd watched Amanda grow up as best friends with Chloe, so she felt like somewhat of a second daughter to him. Not that being the first daughter had many remaining considerations for restraint, Allen chuckled to himself.

If she weren't Chloe's best friend, Allen would also notice Amanda's slightly fuller lips, which he recalled being soft on his cheek after the party on Friday, when she'd said goodbye. He would notice that Amanda's breasts were similar in size and shape to Chloe's. He would notice her pear-shaped, taught butt. He would notice her legs, the "go on for days" variety. Amanda was slightly taller than his teen daughter, and it was all in her long, shapely legs. The overall effect was a very sexy, gorgeous girl.

But, of course, he didn't notice any of those things.

Allen chuckled again to himself and mentally slapped himself back to reality as Amanda passed by and headed up to find Chloe in her room, where Allen had directed her. God had really overdone it with both of the stunning creatures now in his house. Allen shook his head in admiration and wonder.

"I can't believe this is about to happen!" Amanda exclaimed after the scream and hug Chloe was greeted with when she opened her bedroom door. Amanda's eyes were beautiful and lit up with anticipation and excitement.

"It IS happening, sweetie," Chloe smiled and hugged Amanda back. As always, Chloe noted what a good hugger her best friend was. The usual cheek kisses followed as Chloe pulled back into a looser hug and looked into her girlfriend's lively eyes. "I hope this evening is as fun for you...well, for us...as I think it will be! We can hang out up here until dinner, which is soon. We need to talk about technique and plan our outfits!"

Allen was in the kitchen with Kathy, putting the finishing touches on dinner prep and setting the table for four. Kathy had called the girls down, and they were obviously coming, based on the increasing volume of chatting and giggles in the back stairway.

Chloe always bounded into a room with infectious energy that Allen adored. This time, it was double the entrance, as Amanda followed Chloe into the room as a similar bundle of liveliness and joy. They had changed into long graphic t-shirts. (His t-shirts! Now Chloe had expanded her closet raiding to include clothing her friend, ha.) The tops were too long to see what was underneath, so it looked like they wore only the shirts, something Allen tried not to think about too deeply. The now-pony-tailed duo jumped into helping finish getting dinner and drinks on the table.

Kathy served everyone at the counter, and Allen was already seated with his meal when Chloe took her usual seat to his left. Allen glanced down as she sat, his usual reaction nowadays, and was rewarded with much more of a view than he'd expected! He recognized his teen daughter's shorts as the same ones that had started everything between them just a short time ago. (Allen still couldn't believe how quickly everything had evolved from that innocent beginning.) That meant, of course, they were very loose around her legs and provided quite a gap as she spread her legs to sit! She'd backed into the chair and swiveled one leg then the other under the table, plate in hand. He supposed she could have put down her plate first and made sitting easier, but she didn't for some reason, and the back-and-swivel maneuver worked with full hands.

But in the moment when one leg had swiveled and the other hadn't moved yet, his precious little girl's long legs spread wide, and the loose legs of her shorts gave him a clear and welcome sight of pink! And this pink wasn't the same cute panties from his first look up these shorts. Allen instead was rewarded with a clear view of Chloe's naked pussy, barely hiding under her cotton shorts! Allen gasped in shock inside his head and hoped it stayed there and was not out loud.

Allen looked up to see his baby girl's face flushed, as she looked straight ahead in mock innocence. He stirred in his seat, as his cock began to react to the sexy peep show his daughter had just given him.

Before he could even recover, Amanda sat on his other side. Already flustered, without even thinking, Allen glanced down as she sat. She was performing the mirror move of what Chloe had done to sit, also plate in hand for whatever reason.

And the result was nearly the same.

Allen's heart stopped. Or skipped a beat. Or started hammering. He couldn't tell which or whether he was having a heart attack. Allen had always avoided seeking peeks of any kind with Amanda. But he wasn't even thinking when he'd looked this time, and then it was too late to look away. She was wearing loose shorts very similar in style to Chloe's. As his daughter's teen best friend sat and swiveled, Allen watched her legs spread to reveal incredibly sexy, lacy, lavender panties. Time slowed as Allen watched Amanda's panties come into nearly full view, albeit briefly. The lavender lace between her temporarily-spread legs was very pretty against her lightly tanned skin. Lavender was Amanda's favorite color after all, Allen mused. Allen wondered if he saw darker coloring underneath the lace, but even with time slowed, the glimpse was too short to be sure.

Allen's cock grew hard under his shorts. Steely hard. That had never happened in relation to Amanda before. He'd never seen anything like this of hers, and his cock knew it. He looked up, and his own face was flushed; he was sure. Amanda seemed completely unaware of what had just happened. There was a shared look between her and Chloe that could have meant anything, and she and Chloe were chatting away about something--Allen couldn't even register what yet--as his senses slowly returned. His mind clawed its way back to reality as time returned to normal and the sounds of the meal became real.

Chloe was at the dinner table and could feel herself dripping. She'd just given her Daddy a clear and open flash of her pussy, which was just as much a thrill now as the first time! Maybe more, since her Daddy had now eaten that pussy, so he'd licked and drank the same juices he likely saw glistening on her lips as he stared at her pink slit while she sat.

But then...OMG, THEN! She'd watched as her Daddy saw Amanda flash him, too, oblivious to the fact that she was watching him closely to see him notice and then react to Amanda's display. Her first show of many tonight, she hoped! They both hoped.

Chloe knew exactly what her Daddy was seeing. They'd planned and practiced in her room before being called down for dinner. Amanda had arrived wearing those magnificent lacy panties...lavender, obviously..., and Chloe had loaned her the loose-legged shorts. They'd both giggled as they selected t-shirts to wear from her Daddy's collection. Then they came up with the hands-full plan, knowing it was kind of silly they wouldn't just put down their plates first but correctly assuming nobody would call them on it. They had even set up a chair and practiced in her room, so Chloe had seen her best friend's panties up her shorts legs many times already, just as Amanda had watched Chloe repeatedly practice her naked-pussy flash.

Then she'd watched her Daddy, knowing how much of her girlfriend's sexy, lavender-lace-covered pussy he could see. It was over so fast, and they'd both acted nonchalant and unaware (as much as they could, anyway...they'd both looked at each other with knowing grins after the deeds had been done)! But Chloe knew Amanda was thrilled, that her heart was beating so fast in her chest, even more than Chloe's was.

Chloe also knew that wasn't the end of their plans...for dinner or for later.

Allen couldn't control his diamond-hard cock. Chloe and Amanda both got up a couple times during dinner for various reasons, and each time he got another view up their shorts. Chloe's delicious, virgin pussy was swollen and glistening by now, and Allen confirmed the sight of dark wisps of hair poking through Amanda's colorful lace. Allen had consciously avoided thinking about Amanda's pussy in the past, but now he suddenly had direct, visual confirmation that she had what must be a full bush of luxurious hair.

Both girls acted completely unaware. Chloe, he knew, was doing it on purpose. He loved that! Allen didn't know what to make of Amanda, though. She seemed as unaware as Chloe did. Could she also be flashing him on purpose, though? It seemed likely, given the parallel to Chloe's antics, but he'd never had any hint until now that Amanda had the same exhibitionist tendencies as his little princess. So, he wasn't sure. Of course, he'd also had no expectations of the same from Chloe until recently, and that had escalated quickly once it started!

Either way, both Allen and his cock greatly appreciated the show, intentional or otherwise. He'd had many recent times when he'd thought he was the hardest he'd ever been in his life. This was yet another! After a full afternoon of teasing by Chloe at the mall, he was already incredibly horny even before he started getting views up two gorgeous teens' loose shorts.

Chloe was glad her Daddy's t-shirts she'd selected for herself and Amanda were long, since she'd so obviously soaked the crotch of her shorts by giving her Daddy such a fun show all during dinner! She was surprised how much more she was turned on knowing Amanda was giving him a similar show and was likely just as aroused.

Thankfully, they'd all remained nonchalant and kept up conversation, seeming natural, so her Mommy didn't suspect anything. Or at least she gave no indication that she did. It was hard to tell, now that Chloe was aware her Mommy knew about her and her Daddy.

But as they all stood to clear the table, the girls' long t-shirts covered any evidence of wet shorts. Her Daddy, however, stayed at the table while they all stood, and he made excuses to leave the room quickly. Chloe smiled to herself as she knew what problem he was trying to hide, and she knew what two young girls had caused it!

Allen made his escape to the living room, as the girls cleaned up after dinner. He typically helped, but there was no hiding his steely erection, especially since he was in his own loose shorts, commando as usual. He knew they'd all be watching a show together, so he sat in the chair, giving the three ladies the couch to sit on. There'd be no flashing play for him with his baby girl, anyway, since Amanda was here.

The angle of the chair meant there was no view into his lap from the kitchen, so Allen couldn't help himself. He was so turned on! He pulled his hard shaft out of the right leg of his shorts and stroked it several times, reveling in the memory of all the teen pussy and panties views he was just treated to during dinner. Quite the meal, indeed! A feast for his eyes. And his cock. His pre-cum flowed freely, and he snuck fingers-full into his mouth as he slowly jerked himself while listening to confirm all three women were still in the kitchen.

Chloe silently nudged Amanda to follow her gaze into the living room over the counter between the kitchen and where her Daddy was sitting. While nothing was in view, it was pretty clear from the slow movement of his shoulder and seeing him bring his fingers to his mouth what was going on. Amanda looked...then did a double take, processing what she was seeing...then looked at Chloe with the most perfect "OMG" look ever! Heehee!!! Chloe just pointed at Amanda, then down to Amanda's pussy with a wink, then to her Daddy, indicating the reason he was jerking off in the living room.

Finally, Amanda blushed. She'd somehow avoided it all through dinner. It was pretty beautiful to see!

"We'll be right back to watch something together!" Chloe called to her parents. Then, she grabbed Amanda's hand, and they dashed up to her room.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my FUCKING GOD!" Amanda screamed in delight and grabbed Chloe's face and kissed her deeply. "That was so fun. Oh my God; I'm so turned on. He saw me! He saw my panties! Multiple times!!!" Chloe was treated to another amazing Amanda kiss, and she still wasn't sure how aware Amanda was that they kept making out every time Amanda was in flashing mode. Chloe wasn't about to complain. She still didn't know what she thought about it on a deeper level, but holy wow, Amanda was such a good kisser! "And he was...Jesus, Chloe...he was jerking off because of it! Your Daddy jerked off from seeing my panties! I can't... I don't... Holy shit, Chloe. Thank you! Jesus holy hell, thank you!" Chloe tried to respond but found her lips busy again.

Chloe finally was able to speak. She held her best friend in a loose hug and declared, "I am so proud of you! We need to make more plans. Mommy will be there at first, but she always goes to bed earlier than Daddy and I do. You should decide about your panties. But that bra definitely needs to go!" Still in a loose hug, Chloe reached up the back of Amanda's long t-shirt and released the clasp of her bra with a mischievous grin. Amanda smiled back excitedly, probably anticipating the flashing opportunities, and let Chloe help her remove the bra and slip it out through her sleeve. Chloe may or may not have gotten some innocent feels of her best friend's fabulous breasts in the process, heehee. She reconfirmed her girlfriend was turned on by their exploits, based on the hardness of her nipples (rosy pink, she knew). Chloe's own braless nipples were equally hard and aroused!

Amanda decided she wasn't ready to remove her panties yet, since it was such an intense thrill to show them to Chloe's Daddy! And besides, they were all lacy and didn't even have a crotch panel. She had chosen them on purpose to provide a very nice show, either way!

They made their plans.

Allen and Kathy were already in the living room when the girls bounded in, filling the room with youthful energy, as always. He had obviously tucked himself back inside his loose shorts after his brief but enjoyable stroke session, still sitting in the chair next to the sofa. He was rock hard and didn't think that would fade anytime soon, especially now that the two gorgeous teens had reappeared. He assumed he'd find out at some point if Amanda's dinner flashes were intentional, and he looked forward to the process of discovery!