Chloe and Allen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They easily chose a show for them all to watch, and the girls settled onto the couch next to Kathy. They were amazing young women, and all four of them enjoyed the show and chatting and just being in each others' company.

After a couple sitcoms that got them all chuckling, Kathy announced it was time for her to head upstairs to bed. She got up and gave Chloe a kiss then gave a kiss to Amanda's cheek as well, as was typical; she was so much a part of the family. Kathy gave Allen a hug and kiss and told them all to enjoy the rest of their evening!

After Kathy retreated, Allen headed to the bathroom and had the now-common challenge of peeing with an erection! A nice problem to have, Allen chuckled to himself. He eventually succeeded and then headed back out to the living room. The girls were no longer on the sofa but were instead on the floor facing the TV and flipping through channels with the remote in Chloe's hand.

"Not same seats, I guess?" Allen mused. The teens declared their preference for the floor, and he wasn't going to argue at all. Instead, after retrieving control of the remote, of course, he settled back into his usual spot on the couch, which was in this case right behind both young girls. They were facing away from him, both pairs of legs only slightly parted but pointing in his direction, feet up in the air as they bent their knees while facing the TV.

Allen was hopeful, and he looked forward to more peeks up the girls' shorts, if they would only spread their legs a little. He was perfectly positioned in case any such glances were offered.

They selected a comedy to watch. Allen knows he will never remember which movie. Soon after he hit PLAY on the remote, Allen never looked at the TV the rest of the night.

With every joint laugh, poke, giggle, or lean in to talk in whispers like teen girls do, with any slight movement of their bodies, both girls' legs began to part. The pretty high-schoolers were cozied up right next to each other, so their inside legs were touching and immovable. However, almost as if it were a synchronized ballet, both outside knees began to inch apart, ever so slowly and enticingly.

At first, Allen didn't really detect the difference. But it didn't take long to become more obvious. What became just as excitingly clear at the same time was a very important realization about the girls' shorts.

They were gone.

Chloe knew she was likely to create a big puddle on the floor before the night was over! OMG, she was so turned on by what she and Amanda were doing for her Daddy love. They lay on the floor, arms crossed and holding hands lightly. They had decided in advance on a few simple, silent signals. A wiggle of a forefinger meant to lean into each other, like they were whispering and spread their legs a bit in the process. Two hand squeezes meant a little lift of their teen butts for their audience. And so on.

Both girls knew the end goal and also knew they wanted to take their time and really enjoy a delicious tease for the handsome man behind them.

It was fun, because they could remain easily coordinated via the reflection in the TV. Chloe had told Amanda that they'd have a clear view of their raised feet, so they could judge how far apart each others' knees were and try to stay about the same, as they inched them wider for her Daddy. The girls had the side benefit of being able to see her Daddy's face in the reflection and his response to their exploits. She knew Amanda would love seeing the reaction she caused, and she was right! Glancing over at her girlfriend's beautiful face, Chloe could tell how aroused Amanda was, and Chloe was so happy to be sharing this secret fun with her best friend!

Her Daddy never seemed to look at the TV. Chloe bet he had no idea what they were watching. Which, of course, would mean total success, heehee! It's not like either she or Amanda were paying much attention, either.

Earlier, up in Chloe's room, Amanda and she had made their plans. They'd even egged each other on to remove their shorts! They had then ended up making a silly game of it, as they'd each removed the shorts of the other, being over-dramatic and goofy. After all these years, Amanda still was her closest and most fun friend, and this evening was just another example of their hijinks! A very enjoyable example, indeed.

And it was working! By the middle of the movie, Chloe was soaking wet. By then, both girls had spread their legs wide for what she knew was a very clear view up both t-shirts. Chloe's naked pussy was glistening, she knew. Her Daddy could probably watch it drip directly onto the long t-shirt under her. And she knew Amanda would be just as turned on, as she watched in the TV while her Daddy stared up Amanda's t-shirt, between her long, tanned, shapely young legs, right at her lacy and sheer lavender panties.

They couldn't get their legs much wider at this point, ha. Chloe was breathing heavily with the excitement, and Amanda was equally flush with arousal. Their hand signals by now were for movement of hips and coordinated little wiggles just to keep their admirer's focus right where it belonged! As Chloe was dreaming up what signal to give next, Amanda clamped down hard on Chloe's hand. What new signal was that? Chloe glanced over at her girlfriend to give her a questioning look, but Amanda wasn't looking back at her.

She was staring, wide eyed and mouth agape, right into the TV.

Allen couldn't believe what he was seeing, what these two sexy teen girls were showing. It was all so obviously on purpose; there was no more pretense about that. Through clear coordination they were somehow silently managing, both girls had wiggled and giggled and jiggled themselves into positions where both sets of long, shapely legs were wide apart, putting on full display for him each of their delicious-looking young pussies, Chloe's naked and wet, Amanda's covered in what had become nearly see-through lavender lace.

Allen fully appreciated Amanda's choice of panties! Her favorite color was beautiful against her lightly-tanned skin. But, he was also well aware of the impractical (and therefore quite meaningful) feature that her selection had no crotch panel. They were made for showing off a pussy. And his princess's best friend was indeed displaying hers and...holy Jesus fucking hell...doing so intentionally, just for him! Allen had plenty of time to observe that, while Amanda's pussy juices didn't flow quite as freely as his young daughter's, Amanda did indeed glisten up significantly when aroused. And by now, that wetness soaked the center of her panties, causing them to become nearly transparent right where it mattered.

Allen could see again that Amanda had a glorious, dark bush of pussy hair. It seemed well kept but full. Wisps of hair poked through the lavender lace enticingly. The hair thinned around her pussy, which was now wet, open, deliciously pink, and nearly completely visible through the soaked material. Oh my fucking God, Allen thought, as he just sat, mesmerized by the show the two sexy teens were putting on.

The girls somehow coordinated as they giggled and wiggled and lifted their asses slightly up and down, all synchronized and easily succeeding at the outcome they obviously wanted. For him to see. For him to watch. For him to enjoy! Allen clearly didn't want to let these young girls down, so he did all those things and more.

Allen started thinking back as he stared at Chloe's naked, soaked pussy. All the times seeing it recently. Oh my God, tasting it! Drinking up the delicious nectar that was Chloe's Essence. How often the displays were in this very room, including the unexpected treat of watching his little princess bring herself to orgasm right in front of him while lying in the very same position! Allen's hands moved on their own as they remembered what they were doing when Chloe was fingering herself right there on the floor.

Before Allen was even fully aware of it, he had his long cock pulled out of the leg of his shorts and in his hand. He started stroking as he drank in the view of the two young teens spreading their legs wide just for him, pink wet pussies swollen and spread open in their obvious arousal at what they were doing for him.

Allen stroked and stared.

Still in a vice-like grip from Amanda, Chloe looked from her girlfriend's eyes to the reflection in the television. The well-lit room turned the TV screen into an excellent mirror, as they had been taking advantage of all night. And so, she saw what Amanda saw. Her Daddy's delicious cock, so long and thick, in his hand and fully on clear display for them! He was stroking it right behind them. Jerking off while staring at their pussies. Holy shit! He had no idea they could see him!

Chloe thought back to the last time this happened, when she first got to watch her Daddy jerk off to her spread legs. It was the best thing she had ever seen on TV, heehee! She had vaguely imagined it might happen again tonight, but she hadn't even thought to warn Amanda. Surprise, girlfriend!

Chloe watched Amanda's expression go from shock to interest to deep arousal in a matter of moments. She rubbed her thumb against the back of Amanda's hand, requesting some relief from her iron grip. Her best friend blinked adorably, seemed to come to her senses a bit, and relaxed her hand, thankfully, then looked over at Chloe with the cutest "Oh my God!" look. Chloe smiled and gave a double squeeze of her hand. Amanda looked confused for a second and then realized it was a signal. Amanda smiled back with a mischievous grin.

As Allen stroked to the sight of the two swollen, pink, gorgeous teen pussies on display in front of him, the girls started raising and lowering their hips ever so subtly. Holy fucking God! Now that he found himself taking such a chance to have his cock out in plain sight if they'd just turn around, Allen couldn't help himself and timed his strokes to the girls' hip movements, as if rubbing himself along or...God Almighty and heaven on Earth...inside either pussy--or both.

Allen knew he was crazy to be doing this and wasn't thinking straight, but that didn't stop him. My God, they could look back at any moment! But, holy mother of Jesus Christ, he felt so good. This whole day... Allen's mind played back the morning blowjob by Chloe, fingering her and sucking her to multiple orgasms in the shower, the teases all afternoon at the mall, and a full evening of not one but two amazing and sexy pussies for him to devour with his eyes, locking so many keepsake views into his overfull vault of thrilling memories of young, female, naked sights.

His mind's theater replayed everything from the day while his eyes feasted on the pink delights right in front of him, and Allen stroked faster, not really thinking, just feeling so fucking amazing, when suddenly, he started...

...cumming! OMG, Daddy was cumming! His beautiful, long, hard Daddy cock on full view in his hand, the long shaft she ached to hold, the mushroom head she now knew she loved in her mouth, his strong hands stroking himself...and suddenly his eyes went wide as long ropes of cum started spouting from the tip. This time, it was Chloe's turn to clamp down on Amanda's hand in a hard grip of shock! Of course, Chloe found her hand equally crushed, since Amanda was watching the same hot display she was. Seeing her girlfriend watch her Daddy jerk off to an orgasm wasn't something she expected to happen tonight, but OMG! Amanda was smiling a huge grin of lust and joy, and Chloe was so happy to share this moment with her.

Allen kept spewing cum. He was shocked and surprised at himself for letting things go too far, and he was even more concerned that he had no plan for what to do now that it was happening, so he ended up cumming long ropes up into the air to land all over his shorts and t-shirt. Holy fuck, that was an amazing orgasm! But holy fuck fuck, now what?

Allen looked down at himself and knew he couldn't stay there. He looked once more at the girls, following the sightlines up the two pairs of long, shapely, young legs leading to two tasty looking pussies (one confirmed to be fantastically delicious, indeed!) He seared into his brain once more the image of their engorged, glistening, pink, open slits, staring at him, on display just for him! Then he retreated.

Chloe's Daddy quickly made some excuses and told them they could finish the movie without him, if they wanted, and then they watched him get up and heard him enter the bathroom down the hall.

As soon as her Daddy left, Chloe looked at Amanda, and both girls broke out into giggles and OMGs and laughs and Holy Shits and all other reactions, trying to keep as quiet as they could. They rolled onto their backs on the floor and found their hands between them clasped together as they relived not just the final climax of the evening, as it were, but Amanda's whole visit so far.

As they talked excitedly, Chloe's knees were in the air, as were Amanda's, their center knees touching lightly. Before Chloe even realized what she was doing, her free hand had slid down her body to her soaking pussy, and she groaned as she touched herself. She suddenly became aware of what she'd just done and looked over to Amanda in panic, but Amanda just smiled beautifully and nodded. Chloe watched her girlfriend's free hand match what Chloe had just done, and it disappeared between her tanned legs, while Amanda let out her own gasp of arousal and lust.

Well, this was new.

But that didn't stop either of them! Chloe dipped her fingers deep into herself and played with her clit, feeling so turned on from the whole night's...well, the entire day's...events. She felt a powerful orgasm building fast but tried to remain aware of Amanda. They'd synchronized everything else tonight, so why not... Amanda's breathing increased rapidly, and she squeezed Chloe's hand. Chloe let her fingers fly and brought herself to orgasm just as Amanda gasped repeatedly with a long string of "oh, my Gods," matching the wave after wave of pleasure Chloe was giving herself. She held and squeezed her girlfriend's hand as they came together, reliving a night full of arousal and tension.

Not surprisingly at this point, their orgasms seemed to ebb at the same time. They both lay back on the floor, knees up and spread, breathing hard. They then both started chuckling quietly. Not out of any embarrassment, interestingly, but instead celebrating a mutual experience neither had likely ever expected to happen. Chloe sure hadn't!

"Jesus, Chloe! Holy fucking wow..."

"You said it, sweetie!" Chloe grinned and squeezed her best friend's hand gently once more. "Now we have to head my Daddy off at the pass. We're not done yet!"

"We're not?"

Allen had retreated to the bathroom and started cleaning his t-shirt and shorts with tissues. Holy shit, he had cum a lot! He shouldn't be surprised given what he'd been through all day. A few times, he felt he should pinch himself to be sure he wasn't dreaming that he'd just spent the night gazing between the willingly spread legs of two teen girls! But he just had to look at the stains on his clothing to confirm the reality of the situation. After finally finishing the cleanup as best he could, Allen used the bathroom, washed his hands, and splashed some water on his face. He looked himself in the mirror and assessed his feelings.

He was OK. More than OK, really. Allen didn't feel any guilt for anything today. Instead, he felt extremely fortunate! His love for Chloe was so deep and was, somehow miraculously, returned just as fiercely. And whatever had brought Amanda into the picture...holy hell, what a picture!...Allen obviously had nothing at all to complain about there. Allen assumed Amanda's participation was just for flashing and was OK with that, not wanting to cause any issues with Chloe.

As Allen turned from the sink to make his escape upstairs and go to bed, there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"We decided not to finish the movie, either. We're going to head up to bed. Come say goodnight? Please?"

What? What?? What??? No, he couldn't. Shouldn't. That was enough. "I... But... Shouldn't I... Can... Can't... Can... I..."

"I'll take that as a yes, silly Daddy! See you up there soon!"

Oh, my God.

Chloe and her girlfriend were sitting up in her bed when the knock came. They had known they wouldn't have much time, so they'd hurried up the back stairs holding hands and making whispered plans, which they had finalized and begun enacting once they'd reached her bedroom. Chloe's bed was, of course, big enough for both of them, and they'd shared it every visit since they were little. She was in her usual spot, while Amanda took position next to her on the side of the bed closer to the wall. They sat with their long t-shirts on, positioned nicely, legs together and straight in front of each of them. And they waited.

It took her Daddy a little longer than expected, but the reason was obvious when he came in wearing different shorts and t-shirt. Heehee, Chloe thought, she knew why he needed to change! Nobody acknowledged the new attire as her Daddy hesitated at the doorway.

"Come in, silly Daddy!" Chloe beamed at her Daddy love, and she patted the usual spot next to her. Her Daddy smiled, looking back and forth between her and Amanda with an unreadable expression in his eyes. Was he nervous? Feeling guilty for what he'd done behind them in the living room? It was all ok, and Chloe knew they'd make him feel welcome.

Almost right away, they eased into normal conversation, something Chloe and her Daddy had always been able to do, of course. But it was just as easy when Amanda was around! They all enjoyed each others' company immensely and always had.

Of course, her Daddy could be forgiven for not necessarily being able to keep his eyes from roaming, since they had both settled the long t-shirts up at their waists, so the side of their young butt cheeks were visible, and the t-shirts ended at the very top of their legs in front, mere millimeters from what was to be found underneath. Barely hidden...for now.

Allen didn't know where to look, so he kept looking everywhere. The conversation flowed fine, but the teens were all legs on his little girl's bed. The t-shirts were positioned to show all of their shapely young legs, including all the way beyond their toned ass cheeks.

Then, both girls coordinated an overhead stretch that lifted their t-shirts enough for Allen to see the heart-shaped mound on his baby girl and the beautiful, black bush covering the mons of her sexy best friend. (Allen had tried very hard before tonight not to think of Amanda as sexy. That was obviously no longer necessary! And she was, indeed, thoroughly sexy and alluring. Almost as much as the loving goddess who was his daughter.)

The girls' maneuver didn't end with the stretch. They synchronized pulling their legs up and wrapping their arms around their knees, as girls do.

Which, of course, fully exposed both young teen pussies in the bright light of Chloe's room!

It took a moment to register to Allen that he did, in fact, mean two pussies were fully exposed. He hadn't even made the connection when seeing Amanda's black pussy mound, but the view of her naked, swollen, pink pussy so close up finally made it obvious that her lavender panties had disappeared!

It was surreal. And heavenly. And freaking fucking fantastic! They just kept talking. The girl's faces were flushed, and they were both breathing hard. Allen knew his own face was equally red, and his hard-on was pitching a steely tent in newly-stained shorts, as his pre-cum freely flowed. He didn't bother being discreet about his erection, though he resisted the strong temptation to pull it out of his shorts.