Chloe and Allen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that Allen saw the teen girls' faces much, beautiful or not. He could literally reach out and touch his little girl's swollen, glistening lips if he'd dared. And with a slight lean could have fingered Amanda's pussy, so luxurious in its furry coat. Both young pussies were dripping and creating puddles on the sheets below them.

Like the rest of her, Amanda's young pussy was stunning. Similar to his sexy little lover girl, she had the protruding pussy lips Allen preferred. They were so incredibly swollen and flared in her obvious arousal that Allen saw not just pink but deeper red farther inside. Her clit was visible and longer than Chloe's, which was seriously hot. It was like it was begging to be sucked. Allen knew that was much too far to hope for tonight, but he could almost taste this vixen's nectar and feel that clit on his tongue in his active imagination. His cock pushed out quite a bit of pre-cum at that thought! So much for clean shorts.

None of them seemed to want the silent show to end. They just kept chatting like they had for years, so comfortable with each other, only this time with three highly-aroused, dripping sex organs as part of the scene. Chloe and Amanda each even casually scratched "itches" near their pussies or moved their hips or knees while giggling about something funny. That and more kept the show thrilling and erotic throughout. He saw them both constantly staring at his growing wet spot and the diamond pole beneath, just as much as he was ogling their dripping teen pleasure centers.

Eventually, Allen didn't even know after how long, conversation ebbed, and they realized this electric encounter couldn't last forever.

It became clear both girls would be saying a final goodnight. Allen's heart skipped a beat as Amanda got up and crawled on all fours to him. Holy fuckity fuck! With her kneeling this way, Allen could see clearly all the way down and through the large, gaping neck of his oversized shirt on this sexy creature.

Her breasts. Fucking holy hell there they were! Right in front of him. He'd been treated to her pussy for many delicious hours, but this was the first time Allen was seeing her fabulous breasts. They were perfectly shaped and rosy tipped. He already knew they were similar in size and shape to Chloe's, and this close-up view confirmed that. Her areolas weren't puffy like Chloe's, but her pink nipples were long and hard and begged to be sucked as much as her teen clit did.

Allen was treated to an extended, sensual view of her breasts and the black mound visible between them, while Amanda put her hand on his leg and her forehead against his. She silently paused there for a few moments, knowing exactly what he was seeing, as he watched her breathe hard, moving those perfect orbs in rhythm with her heaving chest. Then she leaned her lips to his cheek and gave him a kiss there. He remembered her soft lips and enjoyed the experience again just as much this time, if not more. She lingered there a long while, her hand moving on his leg until it came to rest against his hard cock under his shorts. She gasped in his ear, as if she surprised herself as much as him in her boldness. But she left her hand in contact and moved her lips to his other cheek to kiss him there just as long and softly.

Amanda pulled her head back and looked him in the eyes. Allen wrenched his attention away from her gorgeous breasts to return her gaze, silently drinking in the deep intelligence he always found there, though the intense arousal he also saw there was new.

"Mr. C., I... I don't... How can... I just... You..." she faltered, adorably.

As Chloe looked on, smiling with love for them both, Amanda peered into his eyes almost searchingly and seemed to make a decision. She closed her eyes and leaned forward and kissed him directly on his lips. No tongue, but a long, sensual, delicious, amazing kiss that curled his toes. She was an amazing kisser, and Allen found himself kissing back, gently but urgently, sending his arousal and deeper feelings of adoration to her through their connection.

She pulled back. "Holy sh--... My Go-... Oh! Oh, my... Mr. C.... Um... Just, uh, thank you. For...for everything." Amanda smiled broadly in apparent delight and leaned in quickly for a final, soft peck on the lips. Her breasts moved enticingly along with her action, rosy pink and firm and perfect and suckable, and then she was gone. She retreated to her spot, hands back around her knees, her young, teen, dripping pussy in full view again...and soaked in acknowledgement of how much she'd enjoyed their unexpected encounter. She looked away almost shyly, as if that bold kiss were the thing to embarrass her slightly. That was kind of adorable.

Chloe looked at her Daddy with what she knew would be deep love showing in her eyes. She looked at Amanda with love for her as well, a different but meaningful kind, and then back and forth between them with a big smile.

"I told you that you should both kiss and would really enjoy it!" she giggled quietly, beaming at them both.

Chloe had watched the whole interaction with love for them both. She adored how gently they treated each other as Amanda kissed her Daddy's cheeks and then boldly kissed his lips. For quite a while, heehee.

With her girlfriend straddling her lap to get to her Daddy, Chloe was also able to observe Amanda's daring hand placement...good girl, heehee. She also knew her Daddy was getting a full view of this sexy girl's naked body through the neck of her t-shirt. Chloe knew he'd love her breasts. They were amazing!

Chloe also had Amanda's gorgeous ass right in front of her, naked since her t-shirt was at her waist. She leaned a little to her left to get an up close look at her girlfriend's swollen pussy. Fuck it was gorgeous! She knew her Daddy would agree. So, Chloe had quite a nice time while her two favorite people made out in front of her. A very nice time, indeed!

Amanda and her Daddy were way too wrapped up in what they were doing to notice the fingers full of Chloe's Essence she was bringing to her mouth. All while staring at the beautiful and aroused pussy that was dripping onto the sheets in front of her. Holy fuck.

Then it was over, and it was her turn!

Chloe got up and assumed the same position in front of her Daddy that her best friend had taken, with one slight modification. She placed her small hand directly on her Daddy's hard shaft through his shorts and gave a gentle squeeze as she leaned in.

Chloe knew her Daddy would get the same complete view of her naked body under the t-shirt. She also knew her bare ass and wet pussy were directed back squarely toward Amanda. Enjoy, girlfriend! Heehee.

Allen stared in awe and amazement. Not that he was seeing anything new, at this point. More, that he was still affected just as deeply as the first time he'd been allowed any sight of any of the parts now on full display for him.

It was because of the young girl, his beautiful little princess, in front of him. To Allen, Amanda was a deliciously sexy high-school teen, and he very much appreciated seeing her this evening in an entirely new light...and seeing all of her under very good lights, ha! He hoped for many more such chances in the future.

But here, this girl, his baby girl, his daughter Chloe, this girl made all others pale in comparison and fade to gray hues, while she shone brightly and in full color.

Stirring against her grip on his cock, Allen drank in the entrancing vision down the neck of her (his!) t-shirt. Those perfect breasts he loved to see and touch and kiss. The heart-shaped mound of hair that declared their love for each other, right above where they could most deeply and perfectly share that love physically.

Why, Jesus holy hell, why had he not consummated his loving relationship with Chloe yet? He knew she wanted to make love to him as much as he did to her.

Allen thought all this in the fleet seconds it took Chloe to crawl toward him on full display and press her lips to his. His daughter, the love of his life, then put one hand behind his neck and held him gently, while she kissed him deeply and passionately, not stopping. She squeezed his covered, hard cock with her other hand. Allen didn't know what Amanda might think and couldn't generate the will to care much. Not when it was these lips, this young woman he loved, kissing him. His little girl obviously was OK with her best friend seeing all this. So, he responded and joined in.

Allen felt it almost physically, this young beauty's love flowing into him in a torrent through their kiss. He pushed back into her the full depth of his once-in-a-universe love for his teen daughter.

Chloe then pulled back slightly and looked at him, similar to what Amanda had done just a long, long kiss ago. As always, Allen got lost in the deep pools of intelligence and wit that were his daughter's eyes. This time, though, they also contained something else. Something deep and strong, a yearning, a need.

"Daddy..." Chloe whispered ever so softly, just for him. Her gaze pierced deep to the center of his soul. "Daddy, please..." Insistent.

Allen knew what she meant. Of course he did! His baby girl must be seeing the exact same longing in his own expression. "Chloe..." he responded, just as softly. "I know. Me, too, sweetheart. It needs to be. We need it to happen. I need to show you in one more way how much and how deeply and how completely I love you."

"Daddy, I need...want...to show you the same. To be there for you...with you... that way... Daddy...please..."

"Yes. Yes, my dearest love. My beautiful princess. Yes! God, yes. No more waiting."

"Oh, Daddy! Yes, oh my, yes, yes, yes!"

"Tomorrow, my love. Finally."

Finally.

To be concluded in Chapter 10...