Chloe and Allen Ch. 10

Story Info
The finale.
3.1k words
4.63
4.2k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe and Allen Ch. 10 (The finale.)

This is entirely fiction. All characters are 18 or older.

Finally

"I can't wait any more, Daddy. Please! Do it now."

Words from heaven. Unimagined just a short week ago. A week full of quickly-escalating peeks and shows, touches and tongues.

Kathy had already left for an early and all-day meeting she was dreading. Amanda was off to school, though not before the two teen vixens walked casually, completely naked and smiling, through Allen's bedroom with a wink and wave to share a morning shower! Allen had called in sick to school for his poor, ailing-not-ailing little girl.

And now, here she was, showered and smiling, gorgeous and glorious, lying back in his bed, her hair splayed across his own pillow alluringly. Her young, taut, teen body shone in the morning sunlight. His baby girl's areolas were puffy with arousal; her perfect nipples were rock hard and begging to be sucked. Well, sucked more, since the wetness around her tips told the story of all the kissing and licking and sucking and nibbling and biting attention they'd already received.

By her own Daddy.

Allen still pinched himself sometimes at his good fortune. That the girl he loved most on the entire planet loved him back just as fiercely. Knowing the girl of his dreams happened to have been created by his own sperm was an amazing and added bonus.

Now she wanted that sperm inside herself, and Allen very much wanted to put it there.

Chloe stared up into her Daddy's eyes. The eyes of a lover. The eyes of the man she loved more than anyone in the world, by far. A kind, caring, intelligent, protective, funny, handsome man who just happened to also be her own father. The man she'd loved from birth and now could show him just how much she did-in the fullest and most complete way a woman could share her love with a man.

She was so incredibly horny and ready! She'd giggled with Amanda throughout the morning, waking in bed with her and reliving all of their sexy playtime with each other and with her Daddy yesterday. Amanda couldn't have beamed more widely at the thrills, done safely for her as Chloe had intended.

They'd hatched their morning plan and quickly enacted the naked walk to the bathroom. They'd enjoyed a shower together, not for the first time. Not entirely sexual...Chloe still found herself balancing a deep appreciation for her girlfriend, a comfort with all the things they could do together without it crossing into anything more, and Amanda seemed to enjoy riding that same line. She also happened to be the second-best kisser on Earth, so Chloe wasn't about to complain! Besides, it was much easier to get clean when someone else reached the spots you couldn't. Or...if they reached spots you could get yourself but didn't mind having help with, heehee.

Chloe had helped Amanda get dressed while staying naked herself. Amanda giggled as she was walked to the door by a naked teen and kissed out the door to head to school. Chloe felt that familiar exhibitionist thrill she loved so much, as she stood bare-assed in the doorway's bright sunlight, waving to her girlfriend as she drove off. She could be forgiven, perhaps, for taking a few extra minutes before slowly closing the door.

The whole morning, she was getting more turned on by the hijinks with Amanda and the anticipation of what was to come. So soon! She and her Daddy had promised, quietly but insistently last night, that it would be today.

This morning.

Now.

Finally.

She'd leapt up the stairs, naked, her pussy already soaking wet, and bounded into her Daddy's room. She had found him naked in bed, hard from watching two sexy teens prancing to and from the bathroom, hearing their giggles. Hard, she was sure, in anticipation of the same thing that was making her so wet.

By how hard and drippy that yummy, big Daddy cock had looked, he was as eager for this as she was!

Chloe had jumped on top of her Daddy and started kissing him before he could even say a word. Their contact had immediately gotten hot and heavy, and she'd confirmed her Daddy's kisses were in fact the best in the universe.

Remembering how super good it had felt last time, Chloe had positioned her little teen pussy over her Daddy's cock and slid up and down his thick, hard shaft while they were kissing. Holy fuck, that had felt so so so good! She could only imagine how much better it would feel inside her. When she and her Daddy came up for air from their kisses, she raised her teen body a little to ride him better, and he took advantage of the position to bring his lips to her perky boobies, hanging over him and begging for attention.

God, he was good at that! She'd lost her mind a little in the feeling and spewed her constant narrative that her Daddy apparently liked.

"S'good Daddy...yes fuck, fuckity fuck jusslikethat you kissie my nippie, my...owie! Heehee, naughty Daddy that felt, owie! AGAIN? Daddy you...fffffffmmmmm...that hurt so good so good feels so good my pussy tingles when you bite like...ahhhhh! Rubbing my juicy pussy Daddy sliding on your hard Daddy cock my cock my cock all mine gonna get that insid...oh My GOD WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?"

Her Daddy had bit one nipple while twisting the other between a thumb and forefinger. They both knew now from experience how connected her titties and pussy were, and that double move sent shockwaves down her teen body directly to the clit that was pressed so firmly against the hard shaft beneath her.

Without further preamble, Chloe came in waves. "Daddy oh Daddy oh my fuck my fuck my Daddy love feels so I loveyouloveyouloveyou fuck, my pussy feels so...cumming Daddy cummingformyDaddy onmyDaddylove myDaddymycock my AHHHH" Her Daddy twisted again, and she added another strong orgasm to the series before collapsing on her Daddy's chest, riding aftershocks on his cock beneath her young pussy.

"Holy wow, Daddy! You're so good at that," she cooed, before rolling off her Daddy's comfy body and onto her back, her hair splaying across her Daddy's pillow. He rose above her and smoothed her hair back, a handsome smile on his face and love in his eyes. Love for her.

She felt so good! She was just where she needed to be, wanted to be. In bed with her Daddy, whom she loved more deeply than she could have imagined loving anyone. They'd made a promise to each other last night. One that neither of them could have imagined making just one week ago. Now, she couldn't imagine anything else so perfect.

Chloe looked up into her Daddy's loving eyes and felt the need for him boiling over inside herself. It was time. Oh God, was it ever!

"I can't wait any more, Daddy. Please! Do it now."

With those words, Allen fell in love again with his own daughter. They didn't know it a week ago, but everything that had happened from the first mistaken gap in her new shorts had been leading to this very moment.

The moment they became one.

"Yes, my dearest girl. My love. Now."

Allen positioned himself over his daughter and with his hand slid his hard cockhead up and down between her soaked pussy lips, their combined, prodigious juices more lube than any couple could possibly need. Then, almost reverently, he placed his hard tip at her opening and released his hand. He brought both arms up beside his daughter's head to hold himself up.

Allen looked into his own daughter's beautiful, green eyes, full of intelligence and wit, overflowing with love for him.

"I love you, Chloe," he whispered. "Are you sure you're ready?"

The look of love and desire he received in response, along with her silent nod, melted his heart and steeled his cock.

Then he pushed.

Chloe felt her Daddy's cock at the opening to her virgin pussy, and her heart nearly burst with love for him. Nobody else would ever be able to do this, and she realized now that her Daddy was always going to be the one.

Then he pushed.

He was so gentle! She felt the head of his cock...her Daddy's cock!...fill the entrance to her virgin hole and pause there. It felt so big! She didn't know what to expect, maybe pain, maybe whatever, but it just felt...right, inevitable.

Allen watched his daughter's face as his cock head entered her tight pussy for the first time. Her eyes went wide a bit, and he paused to see if it was with pain. The smile at the corners of her beautiful mouth said otherwise.

He pulled back so the tip was just at her entrance again. Fuck! That felt so good just going that far inside her! Let's try some more.

Allen pushed again and had to hold back the urge to slide in all the way to the hilt. He knew she would feel good on his cock. He couldn't have dreamed she would feel this...perfect! Like she was made just for him.

Oh, God! Her Daddy's cock felt so perfect inside her. He was being so gentle, so careful not to hurt her, and she felt her love for him in waves for that. There wasn't any pain, though. She didn't know if it was their natural, copious lube or the fact that her little pussy was no stranger to some of the objects in her bedroom. Maybe a little of everything. She believed deeply that it also helped that she loved this man so deeply!

She didn't know how much of his Daddy cock he got inside her before pulling back, but she had felt so full! God, that felt good! She already knew they were going to have to do this A LOT!

Chloe felt so amazingly tight on his hard cock! Holy fucking hell. Allen pulled back to her entrance again, knowing this next time he'd go all the way in. His baby girl hadn't shown any signs of pain or discomfort, just smiling with love and producing cute little growls of pleasure as he gently probed his way inside her. Inside his own daughter! Inside the girl he loved and would love forever.

"Chloe, my dear girl, my love. My dearest girl. I love you so much! I just..." He leaned in and...

...kissed her. She loved when her Daddy kissed her! His lips fit perfectly on hers. She realized it should be no surprise his cock would fit perfectly, as well.

While his lips gently caressed hers, she felt her Daddy push again. He kept pushing, and her eyes went wide, feeling how deep he was going. Holy fucking hell! She thought he got far inside her last time, but she was so wrong! She could feel every inch of his hard Daddy cock as he kept going. He made this sexy groan into her mouth as he filled her. A low, throaty chuckle filled with desire.

He stopped pushing, and she felt SO FULL! So perfectly, utterly, completely full. Not just of his cock but of all of his love and the love she returned.

She felt him start to pull back, and she reached down to his cute Daddy butt and held him, whispering "No! No, Daddy, not yet, stay...

...right there," his baby girl pleaded. "You're inside me! Inside your baby girl. Your daughter! Right where you should be. My Daddy! My Daddy love. Finally! You feel so good, oh my fucking God! I knew you would, but holy wow, Daddy. You fill me right up! You fit so perfectly. Like you were made just for me."

Allen had to agree. Chloe was so perfect! Felt so good, like he belonged right there, right where he was, deep inside his own baby girl's tight pussy, a pussy that seemed designed perfectly for him, a virgin pussy no longer. He didn't take that honor for granted even a little bit. The trust and love to be given the privilege.

Chloe pulled his head down to hers and kissed him. The kiss of a lover, his lover. Forever. He already knew this was the first time of many (many, many!) doing this.

His little girl then pulled back a bit and looked him in the eyes. Allen thought he almost saw a literal flash in them as her expression changed, joining that adorable little mischievous smirk of hers. She then curled her hands in his hair and made a request.

"OK, Daddy. We know how good we feel and how well you fit. How wonderfully we can make love. So...lessgo bub. It's time to really fuck me!"

And he did. God yes, did he ever!

Chloe yelped with pleasure as she felt her young pussy tighten around her Daddy's hard cock, hanging onto him from inside her while her arms hugged him to her on the outside. He did what she asked and started fucking his little girl, pulling his cock (her cock!) out to the edge of her pussy before sliding himself back deeply into his baby girl, over and over. Her voice joined in as she started spewing a narrative about a Daddy fucking his little girl. Her Daddy! Her tight pussy! He felt so good, so goddamn good inside her! She knew she would very much enjoy doing this, being made love to and ohgodyesfucked by her own Daddy.

But how he felt inside her went beyond expectations. She could feel things building. She lost track of time and just surrendered to the love and pleasure of having her own Daddy right where he belonged, inside her. So wonderfully deep inside his baby girl!

"Daddy feelssogood ohmygod OhMyGod OHMYGOD you feel so good so good fucking your little girl mydaddylove fucking me my pussy making love to me to meeeeeeee oh my god you fit you fill you feel so ahhhhhhhhhhh my pussy Daddy it's yours yours always yours gonna need you to do this we do this we will a lot a lot lot lot feels so fuckity fuuuuuuck what was...ohh OHHHH DADDY! I'm feeling...feeling it...building up Daddy mydaddylove my fuck my holy oh god daddy I feel it gonna make me oh fffffffffuck I didn't know if I would could be able to but yay cuz ohhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck you're gonna make me oh daddy yessss gonna gonna your cock big daddy cock gonna make me..."

Allen loved his baby girl's constant narrative of pleasure and joy as he kept pulling himself nearly out then pushing back inside her tight, young pussy, mutual juices squelching in their excitement with every thrust. He was actually making love to (and oh, yes, fully and royally fucking!) his own little girl, and it felt so good! So perfect. So right. When she started hinting she was feeling like she might cum, his own cock twitched inside her in response, along with the deep, increasingly fast strokes he was pounding into her. He felt things happening himself, not surprised at all at how quickly the pleasure built to a near breaking point. He knew there was no way he'd last very long his first time making love to the perfect being he had wrapped around his cock, pulling him in, coaxing his sperm from him.

"Yes, baby, my sweet girl, cum for Daddy! Cum with Daddy! I want to fill you with my cum, fill my baby up, fuck you full of my..."

"Daddy your cock is gonna make me I feel it I feel so good so good my fuck mydaddy love my fffffuck making me here it comes gonna oh daddy Daddy DADDYYYYYYY you're cock making me make fuck yes make me making me

"Cummmmmmmmmmm!"

"Cummmmmmmmmmm!"

They came together.

They came together! Of course they did. Chloe could feel her Daddy's hot seed filling her pussy as waves of orgasm flowed through her. He kept thrusting into her, and she could swear she could feel each spurt her tight pussy pulled out of him.

They came together! Of course they did. Allen could feel Chloe's pussy pulsing around his cock as he came, hear her panting and breathing his name as she came on his cock while he came inside her.

Eventually, their orgasms both subsided, also nearly in sync, and Allen pushed his cock a final time into his baby girl and stayed there.

Then he leaned down and...

...kissed her. Chloe loved kissing her Daddy! Now she realized with an internal chuckle that she loved doing it even more while her little pussy had company. He filled her so full! First with his cock then with his cum.

"That felt so good, Daddy!" She cooed when they took a breath. "I didn't really know what to expect. I thought maybe pain, or something, but you just felt...holy wow! Just felt so so SOOO good! Please tell me we can do that a lot!"

"God yes, we can! I must agree, sweet lover, about how good you feel! I want to stay inside you forever! Sharing our love like this...who could have expected...but my God! My love, my beautiful, amazing girl, it feels so good, so right. So yes! Yes, very much, we can do this quite a lot! But now I need a little rest."

Allen smiled as he pulled out, already soft after unloading everything he had inside his baby girl's virgin pussy, a virgin no more. Now his lover. In every way!

He didn't need to rest very long, though. Not with this beautiful, sexy creature lying naked beside him, looking at him with such love, such desire.

No, he didn't rest much at all, surprised but not surprised at how soon he was ready again. This time he lasted longer, and they found several positions they could enjoy. Would keep enjoying! Often. Forever.

Only a week after a gap in shorts caused naughty thoughts to spring to life, who could have predicted it would lead to this? What a perfect outcome, to have found his best love in his own home, created by him, and now his.

Chloe fell in love with her Daddy several more times during the course of their time together, making love and showing love several different ways. The first time of many! And second time, heehee.

She loved this man so much! Always had. She'd found the love of her life in her own home, was created by him! Created for him, as he was made for her. Now, she could show her forever love to him in every possible way. With her mind, her heart, her soul, and now her body.

Finally.