Chloe and Aurora Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here."

She kissed me.

I took the latex base layer and drew it up her body. It was a form fitting crotchless cat suit with long sleeves. The lower part had built in socks. It was tight around her legs. Next a tight under bust corset that restricted her waist which I pulled tight. I inserted the pussy plug and butt plug with rubber dog tail. A patent leather body harness with lots of buckles followed all of which I pulled tight. I added padlocks. I slipped her feet into her ballet heels. I then secured her legs into special harnesses which folded her ankles to her thighs forcing her to 'walk' on her knees. I repeated the process on her arms forcing her to her elbows. The harness incorporated pads for the knees and elbows.

"All good?" I asked?

"It's called a crawler harness and feels better than the dog suit," she affirmed.

I added the latex hood that kept her hair out of the way, then secured her head into the dog faced mask. The harness had an incorporated collar. I was very aroused.

"How does it feel?" I asked as I polished the latex.

"I love it when you make it all tight. I feel so turned on knowing I can't escape," her words were a little muffled.

"Well Shadow, I think it's time for your walk," I stated attaching the leash to her collar.

"Wuff," she agreed.

I slipped into my coat. I unlocked the patio doors.

"Come," I instructed.

Aurora now Shadow followed. I was wondering what it would be like to be a pet. We navigated the path crossing the lawn to the kennel. It was a large structure, well made and looked more like a small shed. I opened the front guiding Shadow inside. I attached the chain to her collar.

"Sit and stay," I commanded.

She submitted.

"See you later. Have fun," I said, closed the front securing the bolts.

The front of the kennel had an opening which was large enough for her to put her head through which she did. I patted her head. I returned to the house. I slipped off my jacket. I tidied the breakfast things and performed household chores. I realised that Aurora had forgotten my gag, so I returned to the bedroom to retrieve it. I buckled the large red ball gag in place. I looked out of the window. I could see into the kennel. Aurora, or rather Shadow had her head out of the window. She seemed happy enough, but I would check on her soon. I also saw another shed like structure, but it was more Wendy house than shed. I smiled at the memory of my first encounter with the Wendy House. I would investigate later.

I ventured into the dungeon. I took a good look round. I had made a cursory inspection when we had arrived, but yesterday I had been restrained as a baby in the garden. The four poster bed had a sling like leather harness. Multiple metal rings on each post. I really wanted to be restrained. Thoughts of being a pet returned. I would discuss being a puppy with Aurora later. I decided to check on Shadow, then I would prepare lunch.

I put my jacket on, removed my gag and went into the garden. The wind was cold around my nyloned legs. I opened the front of the kennel. I found a very happy puppy. Shadow wagged her tail wildly.

"Hello, are you pleased to see me?"

"Wuff, wuff, replied Shadow.

I removed the chain. I replaced it with the leash.

"Come," I commanded.

We returned to the house. I removed the leash giving her the freedom to crawl about without becoming entangled. I filled a bowl with water. I set it on the floor. I unbuckled the muzzle part of the mask. It took some effort, but she managed to slurp the precious fluid. I laughed at her attempts. Once she had taken her fill I re-buckled the muzzle. I made a cup of tea. Shadow sat and watched me.

"Does my little puppy want some doggy food?"

She shook her head.

"You're not hungry?"

She nodded.

"So you want some food in a bowl, or shall I hand feed you?"

She came and rubbed her head against my hand.

"So hand fed then?"

"Wuff."

I fried some bacon to make sandwiches. I removed her muzzle again. I shared the sandwich with my pet. I broke small pieces off and fed her with my fingers. I loved her tongue as she sucked and licked me. She drank some more water from the bowl on the floor. I secured the muzzle. I led her to the lounge. I helped her onto the sofa. I sat and let her lay across my lap. I spanked her bottom playfully.

"Naughty puppy on the furniture," I scowled.

"But you lifted me up," she complained.

We cuddled for a while.

"I would like to try the pet suit some time," I admitted.

"It will fit, it's fully adjustable, we just need to get you a latex body suit."

"Okay, I am really horny and was thinking about some play time," I suggested.

"I'm not ready to be let out yet!" she declared.

"I have an idea."

I removed her pussy plug and replaced it with her special cock dildo. I then removed my butt plug. I lay down on the rug and raised my legs. She shuffled close and climbed on top. I guided her cock into my waiting hole. I was loving the weight of her on top and the sensations of her cock as we rocked back and forth together. Our breathing was rapid and we orgasmed loudly. We separated and I plugged our holes.

"You need a time out in the cage," I panted taking her by the leash and guiding her towards the stairs.

It took a little time and considerable effort from my pet, but we reached the upper floor. I led her into the dungeon and secured her in the cage.

"I will have to think about preparing dinner soon. Are you staying a puppy and eating puppy food, or will you be back to being a lady?"

"Let me out an hour before dinner, I will need to shower, then dress."

I prepared dinner, washed the pots, laid the table. I then released Shadow from the cage. I unlocked and unbuckled the harness, I removed the shoes, tail and pussy plugs. I then removed her hood, I then peeled the latex body suit exposing a damp but naked smiling Aurora.

"I need to shower," she squeaked with a broad smile.

"Yes you do," I replied swatting her bottom as she passed.

I sneaked outside. I looked at the Wendy house. It was definitely more log cabin than shed. I went inside to inspect the interior. There were lots of rings screwed into the support timbers providing an almost unlimited number of options.

I returned to the kitchen to continue dinner preparations. I heard the sound of approaching heels. I turned to find a vision of beauty. Aurora wore a wine red dress with black sheer stockings and black patent heels.

"Good evening," I greeted.

"You mean good evening Mistress," she corrected.

"Yes, Mistress Aurora," I agreed with a curtsy.

"You have been busy, you looked after the puppy very well. Do you want to change?"

"May I stay like this? I would like to try the special bed after dinner."

"Okay, just this once you can stay dressed and sit at the table."

We ate the meal I had prepared. We shared a glass of wine. I cleared everything away.

"You have done very well. I think it's your play time."

She led me up the stairs into the dungeon room. She forced me over the bench, locked me in place, restraining me with the ball gag. She gave my bottom a good spanking with a leather strap. I was released and then immediately taken to the bed.

I was guided onto the bed, lay spread-eagled on the leather harness. She secured my waist and wrists before bending my knees to lock my ankles in place. My panties were clearly on show. Aurora began to crank a handle, the sling raised my body from the bed. Aurora kicked off her shoes. She raised her dress to reveal her cock.

"You want more cock, baby?"

I nodded.

Cool lube was squeezed into my bum hole. She climbed onto the bed, positioned herself between my legs. Her cock penetrated me slowly, before withdrawing, then pushing in again. I moaned through my gag. It felt so good to have my Mistress deep inside me. Once released Aurora tasked me with cleaning all of the surfaces before providing her with oral sex while on my knees. I nibbled all of the folds and creases of her pussy. I sucked her clitoris until she was begging me to stop.

I was finally released. We both showered again giving us another opportunity for sex this time with my cock. We sat in the lounge in our nightwear and had another glass of wine.

"I have found a Wendy house in the garden. Would you like to be a girl tomorrow?" I asked.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked kissing me.

"I thought I would be Alice," I shared.

"And I'm the bunny?" she asked with a laugh.

"You remember the outfit Katrina wore to the office party?"

"Little red riding hood?"

"Yes, that's the one. I may have bought a similar outfit with me."

"I think it sounds like fun.

*

Tuesday morning.

We woke late, ate breakfast and both admitted to some muscle twinges. We dressed each other, then set out holding hands to the Wendy house.

I wore white satin panties, corset, white opaque stockings, white petticoats, sky blue dress, white apron with heeled black patent Mary Jane shoes. Aurora wore the same base level, but her dress was red. We both tied our hair into bunches with ribbons to match the dresses.

"I want to be Roxanne today," declared Aurora.

"Hello Roxanne, my name is Alice."

We kissed a lot. We held hands and walked to the Wendy house.

"So who first?" she finally asked.

"Who first what?" I countered.

"To be restrained!"

"You can be first."

I made her kneel, attached cuffs to her wrists and ankles; I then tied the cuffs with rope to some of the rings. I kissed her some more before lifting my dress, pulling my cock out of my knickers and presented it to her.

"What do you expect me to do with that?" she asked.

I moved closer, she opened her mouth and nibbled at the end of my cock. It didn't take me long to explode. She sucked me clean.

"You taste very sweet Alice!" she reported.

I kissed her. I tasted my own semen. I released my beautiful prisoner. Aurora attached the cuffs, but left me standing. She tied the ankle cuffs so that my ankles were a little apart. She passed more rope around my waist and body and tied them off. I was a little confused as the corset style roping around my chest allowed me to bend at the waist, but became clear soon after. My wrists were tied together behind my back. She lifted my arms behind me until the corset ropes acted almost like a hammock. It felt so good to be immobilised. Aurora stood in front of me, lifted her skirt and lowered her knickers.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked innocently.

She giggled and moved closer. She stroked my hair as I took my time nibbling and probing with my tongue.

"Come closer," I mumbled.

She obliged allowing me to gain better access. I kissed and tongued her until my jaw began to ache.

"Make me, make me," she panted before orgasming loudly.

"You taste sweeter Roxanne."

I was released and we kissed some more. It began to rain, so we ran back to the house.

"Please cage and plug me," I requested.

Aurora asked for her chastity belt too.

We sat and talked for hours. We had a play fight which resulted in a spanking for both of us before making dinner.

*

Wednesday arrived. It was sunny.

"How about we take a walk in the woods?" she asked.

"Okay Roxanne, but you will need to watch out for the wolf."

"Alice will have to be careful of that crazy bunny."

We dressed as Alice and Roxanne, we added our chastity devices and butt plugs. We held hands as we took a stroll through the trees. We met a few people and greeted them in passing. We often giggled once they had gone as they were oblivious to our kink. A group of ramblers shook their heads when they saw our heeled shoes.

*

Thursday was a rainy day with thunder, lightning and heavy rain. We stayed inside where we spent the time in the dungeon where we restrained and punished each other before more sex. I wore the black and white satin French maid uniform, Aurora chose the Red Riding Hood dress. We cuffed and collared each other, before binding ourselves together. We writhed and struggled on the floor. We tested the bench. I spent some time secured in the cage with my ankles and wrists locked to the bars. Aurora did a little dance teasing me. We cooked together in the afternoon and had a lovely evening meal with a nice bottle of wine. We cuddled on the sofa. At bedtime we slowly undressed each other before sliding into bed. I submitted to Aurora and her cock.

*

Friday was our last day. I wore the pink maid uniform, Aurora wore the black one. We cleaned everything. We put everything back in its place. Finally we changed back into skirts, blouses and low heels. We packed our bags and loaded the car. The drive home was uneventful, but we laughed most of the way. It was good to be home. It had been a fun week away in the country.

12