All Comments on 'Chloe and the Agency Pt. 04'

by Delirious_Capitulation

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not for me

I read as far as the choosing which outfit to wear. Obviously she chooses to stay with them otherwise it drastically shortens the story. This choice is an entirely different type of submission. Personally I think she would be better off find a Dom or Domme of her own and having a 1:1 D/s relationship.

As it stands she might as well have been painted in blood and thrown in a shark tank. As I didn’t finish the chapter I’ve no idea if she’s going to be a highly paid whore with few or no limits or if she’s going to become a slave instead with no limits. My guess is the slave route after all if there’s money involved the people of initials are going to want that for themselves.

Your story is very well written and very evocative, by referring to the others by only their initials it separates them making them aloof and above the current events. The reason why I opted to leave the story at this point is because I see her becoming a victim, I could be wrong but I don’t think so.

So best of luck with your writing, your talent should be nurtured.

Regards Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

VERY MUCH FOR ME ! Love it! very erotic. keep writing please!

wildewomanwildewomanabout 4 years ago
Chloe

Damn! And here I thought Chloe had some fire in her! God dammit! In my head I want nothing more than for her to bitch slap M. It's a really fun, interesting read. It can be frustrating and such a pleasure to read stuff like this that challenges and ignites a conversation in your thoughts. Thank you for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelirious_Capitulation@Delirious_Capitulation
I have quite a few serial stories. Older episodes of some get posted here - for newer episodes, and stories that don't fit here, visit http://theharshwriter.netlify.app - no paywall, no signup, no ads.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES