Chloe Ch. 17

Story Info
New collar, new hair and a new slave.
16.1k words
4.57
12.9k
8

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

17. New collar, new hair color and a new slave.

Chloe awoke to the sound of the shower running and realized that Ben must have awakened before she did. She waited patiently in bed because she could do nothing else, she was still chained to it by her collar. Ben came out of the shower, drying his hair with a towel, his usually erect member was flaccid.

"Good morning Master," Chloe said cheerfully but Ben barely grunted in response. "Something wrong Master?" Chloe asked as Ben slipped into a pair of boxer shorts before coming over and sitting on the bed near Chloe.

"I messed up last night, I'm so sorry Chloe."

"What do you mean, Master?"

"I'm still learning to be a Master, I didn't study this like you did, I read stories and absorbed a lot, but I never really studied it to learn. A Dom should never hit his sub in anger, and I did that last night. I am so sorry, babe, you are so special and I ruined it."

"No, you didn't ruin it Master, I told you to, I offered my body for your use, no matter the situation, I thought I helped you."

"In a way, but it was so wrong and ugly. I'm so sorry Chloe, if you want to leave me I'll understand."

"No Master, No! That is the furthest thing from my mind, I never want to leave you, I want to be your slave forever."

"Alright, then please forgive me, I've made a huge mistake that I promise I will never make again. I promise I will never hit you in anger again, and I will get therapy or something to get my mother out of my head."

"I forgive you Master. And maybe I can help you talk about your mother, Master, I did minor in psychology at college, I'm not a professional, but I might be able to help. Plus talking about it helps, I'm not going anywhere, Master, you have a captive audience, literally," Chloe giggled at her own joke.

"Oh god Chloe, how in the world did you ever get to be so wonderful. It's no surprise that I love you," Ben said wrapping his arms around Chloe in a huge hug that nearly forced all the air out of her lungs.

"Um, Master, I can't breathe," Chloe croaked out and Ben eased up on the hug. "And I really need to pee, Master."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe woke on Saturday excited for the coming day. During her week back home she had eaten ice cream every night after dinner, her and Ben had gotten reacquainted as Master and slave, of course, fucking like rabbits and enjoying each other very much. Ben had added more stringent bondage, including an arm binder and a larger gag, also forcing her to wear a butt plug and sometimes adding nipples clamps. All of this just turned Chloe into a horny mess and she couldn't wait for Ben to fuck her to release. On Thursday she had cum an exhausting thirty seven times. Due to her fatigue, Ben had declared Friday a day of rest so she would be well rested and ready for Saturday.

Chloe woke before Ben and was now giving him one of her incredible blow jobs as Ben finally stirred, his cock fully erect in her mouth. Ben grinned down at her and was so thankful he had found her and she was back with him, waking so wonderfully.

"Good morning, slave," Ben said smiling down at Chloe as she started to say good morning around his cock. "No, don't talk with your mouth full, just finish saying good morning like you always do," Ben admonished and Chloe took him deep into her throat all the way to the hilt, her lips sealed around the base of his cock, sucking and licking the tip of her tongue sometimes touching his balls. Chloe growled and hummed in her throat until Ben shot his load straight down into her stomach, before she pulled back and caught the last few spurts in her mouth, showing them to Ben before swallowing, just like a good slave should. After cleaning his shaft she finally spoke.

"Good morning Master," Chloe smiled happily.

"Good morning, Chloe, you are just incredible. Now get up here and ride me until you orgasm," Ben ordered and Chloe quickly obeyed, thrilled to be able to assuage her needs. She dropped onto his thick pole with enthusiasm and soon was crying out her passion as the waves of bliss overtook her.

"Ooo, Master, you seem a little bigger and thicker today, or maybe my pussy shrunk a little."

"Your pussy didn't shrink, I've been taking some natural supplements that seem to be working. I haven't measured, but I can fuck you longer and stronger than before, I don't think you noticed on Thursday, you seemed to be cumming almost continuously, I'm sure these pills I'm taking are working."

"They most definitely are working, Master, thank you for making yourself even more desirable to your slave."

"I didn't do it for you, I did it for myself, I wanted to have longer staying power and be able to fuck you more for my pleasure."

"It had the side benefit of making your slave want to fuck you more, Master."

"I didn't think that was even possible, you were already insatiable."

"Yes Master, I'm just a horny slave girl who wants to get fucked by her Master as much or more than he desires."

"Alright my horny little slut, let's go get a shower and get ready for our busy day."

"Yes Master," Chloe said enthusiastically as Ben unlocked her collar from the chain connected to the bed. Chloe rushed into the bathroom and plopped onto the toilet, relieving herself, washing her hands and turning on the shower before climbing in. Ben followed her and urinated after she was finished, then slipped into the shower with her as Chloe soaped her body. Ben began washing himself in the large shower and after Chloe rinsed herself, she looked at Ben but he shook his head to indicate that she should continue to cleanse herself, they didn't have time for sexual play. Chloe finished and got out of the shower, drying off and walking into the bedroom, there were no instruction notes so Chloe knelt in presentation to wait for Ben.

Ben came out of the shower drying himself with a towel. He didn't notice Chloe kneeling there as he dried his hair, until he almost tripped over her.

"Chloe, why aren't you getting ready?"

"You didn't leave me any instructions, Master."

"First, while you were away, I doubled everything you had downstairs, and it's now here on this side of the closet. Second, I laid out your clothes last night, you'll find the note on the makeup mirror I had installed in there, now scoot."

"Sorry Master, I didn't know."

"I know, I hadn't told you yet, we've been so busy draining my balls that it slipped my mind," Ben joked and Chloe grinned in that sexy way and hurried off to do her Master's bidding. Sure enough, there was full-sized makeup mirror and table with all of her accessories. Chloe squealed with delight, she could now dress right out of the shower.

Chloe plucked the note off the corner of the mirror and went to get dressed. First was the bra, it wasn't so much a bra as it was a leather harness to lift and cradle her tits. There were small shelves under her breasts and somewhat normal bra straps, but nothing covered her nipples or the rest of her lovely globes for that matter. Chloe slipped it on and it did wondrous things for her cleavage. The black silk blouse covered most of her tits but the deep V-neck left no doubt about the treasures semi-hidden beneath, her nipples poking obscenely against the soft material. The dark red skirt was so short that it barely covered her ass cheeks, and without underwear, Chloe would have to be careful, otherwise she would be showing off her most private areas to the world. The black seven inch sandals completed the outfit and Chloe dressed quickly.

She returned to the makeup mirror and brushed out her hair. It had returned to its natural color, and of course, it was still somewhat thin and mousy looking. Chloe had never liked her hair, but did the best she could with it. She styled it with the blow dryer, which helped. Chloe put on her makeup, finding a lipstick that matched her dark red skirt and applying it. Ben walked in as she was putting on the finishing touches.

"Ready, slave?"

"Yes Master. May I make a request, if it's not too late?"

"Yes."

"When they change my hair color, can they make my hair thicker too? My hair is somewhat thin and fine and I'd like it more if it were full and thick and beautiful."

"Already done, your hair will not only be a naturally dark red but it will also be full and thick."

"Thank you Master."

"Again, not for your benefit, slave, I like full thick hair, and it's easier to grab and pull."

"Unnhh, Master, I love it when you pull my hair, I feel so controlled."

"Is there anything I do to you that you don't like?"

"I can't think of anything, Master, it's like we were destined to be together."

"I was never a big believer in destiny, but maybe you are right, we seem to be perfect for each other. Now let's get going," Ben said and took Chloe's hand, pulling her off the chair and into his arms, kissing her passionately.

"Oh Master, you've smeared my lipstick and you've got it all over you," Chloe giggled as she grabbed a towelette and wiped the lipstick off Ben's face before addressing her own and reapplying the lipstick, she looked stunning. Chloe threw some things into her purse and turned toward Ben. He grinned and clipped a leash to her collar. On the way out he picked up the small duffle bag he had left on the bed and headed for the garage, Chloe in tow.

"What's in the bag, Master?"

"Your restraints, I need to tie you down when we do the collar, remember?"

"Yes Master," Chloe said, climbing into the truck and buckling her seat belt, making sure the chain from her leash fell between her big breasts and landed between her legs, rubbing her clit. Ben drove to a bakery and got out, leaving Chloe in the truck. He returned a few minutes later with two cups and a bag. He clambered up into the truck and gave Chloe one of the cups. Chloe sipped it to taste and found it was green tea with honey and lime, just the way she liked it.

"Thank you Master, it's delicious."

"You're welcome, slave, I have to find these little ways to reward you for being such a good slave."

"You could just tell me I'm a good girl, Master, plus the myriad of orgasms I'm allowed to have are thanks enough."

"I've heard that women like to be told they're a 'good girl', but I always felt it was demeaning. I mean, you're not a girl, you're a full grown woman, and a very sexy one at that. No one would think you were a girl with those massive mammaries you're sporting."

"No, I suppose not, Master, but T told me I was a good girl and it sent a wave of pleasure through me every time. It didn't feel demeaning at all, it made me feel like I was a good slave, and that makes me happy."

"Alright, I'll give it a try, but maybe instead of saying 'good girl', I'll say 'good slave.'"

"Thank you Master," Chloe said as she bit into one of the pastries Ben had selected. It was indeed quite tasty and Chloe ate and smiled at Ben as she chewed. They finished eating, Chloe still sipping her tea as Ben fired up the truck and headed to the tattoo place. They arrived just a few minutes before opening and waited in the truck. At five minutes past ten, Ben was getting impatient and started tapping his fingers on the dash. Chloe finished her tea and sat quietly, knowing her Master was getting frustrated and possibly angry at the lateness of the owners. Ben texted the owner on his cell phone, with no response.

Finally at nearly twenty minutes past ten, Tim, one of the owners came flying into the parking lot in his mid-size truck and screeched to a halt in front of the shop. He jumped out and ran to the door to unlock the shop and let Ben and Chloe in.

"I'm so sorry, I just had a fight with my co-owner and now I either have to buy him out or close down. I don't know where I'm going to come up with that kind of money," Tim said. "Come on in the back and we'll get started. I was really counting on his help this morning, but after I caught him fucking my slave, I broke off our partnership," He said as he started preparing the room and Ben strapped Chloe down to the table, ready to get to work.

"Did you say you have a slave?" Ben asked with a grin.

"Oh, oops, yea, I do. After seeing and helping the two of you, I decided that's what I wanted and I found me a slave through an online BDSM dating site. We met and really hit it off, I mean, she loves bald guys and older men, she's only twenty and I'm just over forty. Anyway, she begged for my collar and wears it proudly. I thought things were going great, until I find out this morning she's been fucking my co-owner. He told her I said it was alright, so she thought she was doing it to please me. But I never even discussed her with him. I knew he was making eyes at her, but she was mine and I wasn't about to share."

"How did you find out?"

"She told me this morning. He fucked her up the ass last night while I was doing a late job on a regular customer who's had a lot of work done and tips me very well, so I agreed to stay late and finish up his newest art. While I was here working hard, my former partner was at my house, fucking my slave up the ass and it hurt her. He rushed it instead of easing in until she had accommodated him, so he actually made her bleed a little. She told me about it this morning in the shower when I saw a little blood in the water. I thought she was cheating on me and got extremely angry at her, until she told me he had said I agreed to let him use her. I called him up and told him I was coming to his place to set him straight. At first he wouldn't let me in because he was afraid I might tear him apart, and as angry as I was, I might have. Anyway, we are no longer partners, and he says I owe him three hundred and fifty thousand for his half of the business."

"That sounds steep, I doubt this place is worth that much."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, if he's saying half of the business is that much, then that means this place is worth seven hundred thousand. I bet you take in about half that in a year."

"Yeah, that's about right."

"Then, he's basically trying to make you pay for the full amount, when you really only owe him about one hundred and seventy five thousand."

"OK, but how do I prove that?"

"Simple, I'll get my lawyers on it and we can prove what the business it truly worth."

"But I can't afford to pay for lawyers."

"Who said anything about paying for them, I'll take care of that."

"But I can't come up with that kind of money either. I might be able to scrape together about half that."

"Tell you what, I'll come up with the money and be your co-owner. You run the business, hire a new artist if you need to, and I'll take care of the accounting," Ben offered.

"You'd do that for me? Why?"

"Let's just say that you've been more than discreet with our special needs, so I know I can trust you. Do we have a deal?"

"You just bought half this shop, Ben. Thank you!" Tim exclaimed and shook hands with Ben. "Well, let's get to work, I'm not sure how to get this collar off of her."

"I'm sure I don't know," Ben said.

"Um Master, I have an idea," Chloe interjected.

"I'm all ears," Tim said.

"Go ahead, tell him your idea," Ben acquiesced.

"What is the one thing in this world that gets bigger as it gets colder?" Chloe asked and both men looked at her dumbfounded. "It's water! When you freeze it, it turns to ice which expands. It actually breaks rocks when the water gets down into the cracks and then freezes.

"Holy shit, she's right, but it will probably take a while! We need dry ice, where the hell am I gonna get dry ice?" Tim asked.

"I'll get some, you get her ready," Ben said and called on his cell phone to one of the security team, telling them he needed dry ice delivered to the shop. Tim placed a thin piece of insulation between Chloe's neck and the collar, along with waterproof tape around the only visible seam. Soon one of the security team arrived with a bin of dry ice and brought it into the shop. Ben took it and brought it to the room.

"Perfect," Tim said as he put on a pair of winter gloves and grabbed a piece out of the container, closing the lid. He squirted a small bit of water into the seam and then applied the dry ice, causing the water to freeze in the seam. "This may get pretty cold, let me know if it's getting too cold," Tim said to Chloe. He continued to work for about an hour and suddenly shouted, "Yes! It's working!" Chloe was beginning to shiver from the cold. "Are you cold, Chloe?" Tim asked.

"Yes Master."

"You don't have to call me Master, Chloe," Tim said.

"You are a slave owner, Master, and I am a slave, so I must call you Master."

"You are one incredible woman."

"Thank you Master."

Tim grabbed a blanket and covered Chloe with it. It took a few minutes, but Chloe finally stopped shivering as Tim continued his work. He went to the basement and brought up a small machine. He hooked it up and put the two fingers of the machine into the small space made by the ice. He started up the machine and it made a lot of noise but actually moved the collar further apart before it started making awful noises and smoking. Tim turned it off and looked at Ben.

"I think we need to take her to the basement and finish this."

"Alright," Ben said and released Chloe from the table, leading her down into the basement, the blanket and restraints left behind.

Tim bent Chloe over a much larger version of the machine he used to spread the collar upstairs and placed the fingers of this machine into the even wider space left by the ice and smaller machine. He turned it on and after only a minute or so, the collar cracked in half and fell away onto the floor.

"Wow, why did it do that?" Ben asked.

"Because it was made of carbide tungsten steel, it is very hard, but very brittle and we bent it enough it crack it, then it broke," Tim explained.

"What is the new one I ordered made of?"

"It's made of titanium, it wouldn't do that, we would have to bend it open far enough to get her neck through the opening. I'm not sure if that's even possible."

"Excellent, is it ready?"

"Yes, it's right here," Tim said holding it up and Chloe gasped and then blushed with arousal. The titanium was coal black and shiny, three inches tall and at least three eighths of an inch thick. Engraved into the front in flowing silver script; slave chloe, and in smaller block letters below; Property of Ben Davidson. Once it was locked about her neck there could be no mistaking her status as a slave.

"Oh Master's it so beautiful, may I cum?"

"No slave, not until it's permanently locked around your lovely throat."

"Yes Master," Chloe bowed her head as she squirmed with need, pressing her thighs together to prevent an orgasm from rippling through her body.

"Strip, slave," Ben ordered and Chloe immediately complied, removing all but the locked on heels. She walked toward the bench where Tim indicated and placed her neck in the open collar. It had no hinge or seam other than the one she slipped her neck through. Tim began turning the handle on the huge vise bolted to the table, forcing the metal edges of the collar closer together. He pulled Chloe's hair down over her head to keep it out of the way as he cranked the handle on the vise, constantly checking to make sure it was aligning properly and not catching any of her hair. He stopped after a few minutes, to catch his breath.

"Is it that difficult?" Ben asked.

"You give it a few cranks and tell me what you think," Tim suggested and Ben turned the handle on the vise slowly, putting a great deal of effort into making the ends of the collar meet.

"OK, you win, this metal is extremely strong."

"You bet it is, it will be nearly impossible to remove," Tim said and Chloe gasped again, trying not to orgasm.