Chloe Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to let you finish your work," Ben chided Tim as he stepped away from the vise and allowed Tim to start turning it again. At this point it was nearly closed and Tim placed an insulated sleeve over the ends and another between Chloe's neck and the collar.

"This is going to get warm, Chloe. If it gets too hot, let me know and I will apply some ice to it," Tim warned and then cranked the vise again. As the two ends came together there was a popping sound and the collar did get warm, but not too much for Chloe to handle.

"Ooohhhh, unnnnggghhh," Chloe moaned as her orgasm hit her. "Oh Master, please fuck your slave," Chloe pleaded and Ben obliged, stepping up behind her, dropping his pants and stuffing his rampant cock into her wanton pussy. Chloe screamed and cried out in her orgasm and Ben plowed her furrow as Chloe seemed to orgasm again. By the time Ben shot his load into her, Chloe had cum four times, not counting the one she had when the collar fully locked about her throat. Chloe's neck was still held by the collar and the vise so she could not clean Ben who had softened and pulled out of her. He cleaned himself using water from a sink near the bench and paper towels. Ben cleaned Chloe before releasing her from the vise.

"Oh Master, I am your slave forever. You have placed this beautiful collar on my neck to show the world that I am your slave. Thank you Master," Chloe gushed as she knelt in presentation.

"You're welcome, and thank you for submitting to be my slave."

"It's my pleasure, Master."

"We'd better get going, slave, we have to grab some lunch on the way to our next appointment, get dressed."

"Yes Master," Chloe said putting her clothes back on.

"Tim, how much do I owe you for the collar and the extra work of removing the other one?"

"Today is on me, as long as you can get me free from my ex-partner in this business."

"Come on now, Tim, I will pay you for your services today in full, I'm just working to become part owner, not to receive free services, we can't make any money that way."

"Alright, if you were a regular client I would charge three thousand for the collar, it was rather expensive to get the materials and make, and another thousand for the removal of the old one, though Chloe helped a great deal with her brilliant idea," Tim said. Ben reached into the duffel bag and pulled out and counted out five thousand dollars in one hundred dollar bills, then handed them to Tim.

"So this should make us even," Ben said.

"Ben, this is a thousand dollars more than I asked for!"

"I know, consider it a tip. You have my number, get me in touch with your accountant and we will work this out, we won't need him after I acquire my half, that's what I worked as before my windfall."

"Ben, you are a lifesaver, thanks so much, I feel so guilty taking this money from you."

"Don't, I am not a co-owner just yet, I'm paying for services rendered, and they have exceeded my expectations, thus the bonus."

"Thanks again, Ben, I look forward to seeing you again, perhaps some artwork on our lovely canvas here," Tim joked as Ben clipped the leash to the ring on Chloe's new collar and led her out of the shop. They got in the truck and the time on the clock said one fifteen.

"Don't have time to stop and eat, looks like drive-thru," Ben said as he fired up the engine and roared down the street to the McDonalds. Chloe made a face as they pulled up to order. "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry Master, I don't usually eat from here, oh, could I have the four piece chicken tenders and a large sweet tea?"

"Of course," Ben said and ordered at the box then drove to the pay window, then collected the food, handing it to Chloe who checked the order and then pulled out their food.

They ate as Ben drove to the genetics place. He drove into a parking lot with a very dilapidated looking building where the windows were boarded up and the front door had a large metal hasp with a big padlock through it, locking the door.

"Um, Master, are we in the right place, it looks -- closed."

"Yes, we have to go around back." Ben chuckled softly and drank some of his Coke after finishing his burger. Chloe drank a few more swallows of her tea and they climbed out of the truck and walked around to the back of the building. There was a set of concrete steps that led down to a basement door under the building and Ben led Chloe down the steps and through the quite new looking door. Inside the walls and floor were bright and clean, almost like a hospital, Chloe thought. Ben led her into the reception area and the nurse greeted them.

"Hello and welcome to Creative Genetics, you must be Master Ben and slave Chloe," said the nurse wearing a latex nurse's outfit that left little to the imagination.

"That's correct, I had heard you are very efficient here, obviously that's true," Ben acknowledge her.

"Thank you Master Ben, I am slave Lila and I'll be sure Dr. Hincks knows that you are here," Lila said as she sashayed out the door in her at least eight or nine inch heels. The pretty brunette's hips were well rounded, as were her sizable breasts. Lila returned and led them down the hall to room number two. "The Doctor will be with you shortly," she said as she closed the door behind her.

"It's almost like a hospital, Master," Chloe noted.

"Yes, they have to be, they are giving all sorts of treatments here. They can do the genetic modifications like we have discussed, but they also do tubal ligation, vasectomies and plastic surgery as well."

"So if I still had my ovaries you could get my tubes tied so I couldn't get pregnant, right Master?"

"Yes, for those who don't want to use the genetic methods."

"How would that work, Master?"

"Actually, I don't know, but it is advertised in their online catalog."

"Interesting, Master," Chloe said as Dr. Hincks walked in.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Hincks and you must be Ben and Chloe, so nice to see you," Dr. Hincks said.

"Thank you Doctor," Ben acknowledged and greeted him.

"So, you're here to genetically alter your beautiful slave."

"Yes Doctor."

"It says here you want her to have alopecia below her eyes and you want her hair to be a deep shade of red and thicker -- ," Dr. Hincks said.

"Yes, that's right Doctor," Ben said cutting him off before he could finish. Ben had also added thicker eyelashes, and the longevity serum to the list but wanted it to be a surprise for Chloe.

"Alright, I'll inject her with the serum we've prepared. She should remove her clothing because the hair will start falling out pretty quickly, unless you have a change of clothes for her. The hair on her head will grow in at about six times its normal rate to facilitate a quick change of color. She should have a new full head of hair at least to her shoulders within a week. It will slow down to normal by the end of two weeks."

"Thanks Doctor, slave, undress and leave your clothes on the chair," Ben ordered and Chloe complied, sitting up on the examination table.

"I must say, Ben, she is quite the beautiful woman, no wonder you said you didn't need to make any other physical changes, she is a perfect ten," the Doctor praised and Chloe glowed with pleasure under his frank appraisal of her naked body.

"Thank you Master," Chloe breathed out softly.

"You are welcome, pretty slave, I see many women come through here, but you are by far the most beautiful I have ever seen," Dr. Hincks said as he prepared the injection. "This will hurt just a little and could make you feel tired and lethargic for a day or so," he instructed as he brought the needle close to Chloe who was freaking out.

"Master, I am very afraid of needles, they terrify me," Chloe squeaked out in fear.

"Alright, here's what we're going to do, Ben come here a minute. Now I want you to grab onto your Master, hug him and look into his eyes, remember how much you love him and do this for him," Dr. Hincks said and jabbed the needle into her arm while he was talking and Chloe was obediently looking at her Master and remembering how much she loved him. The pain in her arm was minimal and before she realized, it was done.

"Did he do it yet, Master?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, it is all done. How long before I send her to the shower, Doc?" Ben asked.

"Give it about an hour. The shower is at the end of the hall to the left, she can rest here on the table until then," Dr. Hincks replied and left the room.

"Oh, Master, I -- I feel weird."

"That's normal, just lie back on the table and go to sleep, I'll wake you up when it's time to shower," Ben said and Chloe lay down on the padded table and went to sleep within five minutes. It still amazed Ben that she could do that under his command, but he was happy that it worked and she would be able to rest while the serum started its work.

Ben woke Chloe after an hour and escorted her down to the shower. Chloe started to protest because she was naked but went along without seeing anyone other than Ben. She went into the large shower and turned on the water. She noticed as she rinsed her body under the warm water that there were many hairs going down the drain. She put on the shower cap, tucking the hair on her head inside and washing with the body wash and mitts provided. After she finished there were still hairs going down the drain so Chloe washed again. This time there weren't many hairs and it seemed the water was free of them by the time she was done rinsing off the soap for the second time.

"Master, there's no towels in here, now what?"

"I know, I have one out here," Ben chuckled and Chloe opened the shower door and took the towel Ben was holding for her. She dried her body and pulled off the shower cap, letting her hair fall down over her shoulders again. Chloe tried to wrap the towel around her body to cover her nakedness. "No slave, the towel needs to go here," Ben ordered pointing to a bin that simply said 'laundry' on the side. Chloe tossed the towel into the bin and walked along behind Ben as they went back to room two.

"Oh Master, I'm so smooth, and I don't ever have to shave again," Chloe said excitedly, before kneeling in presentation to be as sexy as possible for her Master.

"Stand," Ben ordered and walked around Chloe as she stood straight, her tits thrust up, her legs shoulder width apart and her hands clasped behind her neck. Ben ran a hand down her leg gently, feeling the smooth skin. "Yes, very smooth, and that smooth pussy is just begging to be fucked, isn't it?"

"Yes Master," Chloe moaned and Ben grabbed her from behind, pushing her face down onto the padded table, pulling down his pants and slamming into her depths. "Oh yes Master, fuck me, fuck me hard!" Chloe pleaded as Ben thrust into her. It didn't take long for Chloe to reach her climax and Ben soon followed, forcing another orgasm from Chloe just as Dr. Hincks walked in. The Doctor turned around and walked back out, closing the door quietly. He came back a few minutes later after Ben had redressed and Chloe was sitting naked on the table.

"Hello, how are we doing in here? How do you feel Chloe?" Dr. Hincks asked.

"I am very smooth Master, and though I feel pretty well, I'm quite tired again."

"That is to be expected," Dr. Hincks said as he examined her thoroughly, feeling up and down her body, legs, arms, back, stomach, breasts and even her vaginal area, rubbing to see if he could feel any hair. "Looks like the serum took quite well, you seem to be completely denuded, you'll never have to shave again, you will stay like this for the rest of your life. And your hair will start to show the red roots in another hour or so, if it doesn't show by tomorrow, we may need a booster shot. Looks like you're good to go, Chloe."

"Thank you Doctor," Ben said. "My slave's best friend was supposed to be here to have some work done, may we go see them? Master Don and slave Nadia."

"Yes, they are in room four, down the hall to your right. We did her breasts and the same denuding on her. That girl is quite the pain slut, she's cum several times from the pain in her tits. The pain is starting to subside now, go on in and see her, I think they look great, if a little swollen," Dr. Hincks responded. Chloe got dressed, fixed her makeup and brushed out her hair, noticing the first hint of the red roots starting to come in already. Ben attached her leash and led her down the hall to the door with the four on it, opening and going inside.

"Nadia!" Chloe exclaimed as she saw Nadia sitting there, naked, bound and gagged her face quite flush. Nadia looked up and tried to smile around the gag. Chloe rushed to her and hugged her tightly, pressing on her still tender tits, causing Nadia to moan in pain and arousal.

"I can remove her gag now, she seems to be doing better," Don suggested.

"Thank you Master Don, how have you been?" Chloe asked.

"We've been doing well, bought a little house together and we've been working on equipping our dungeon, trying to keep my pain slut happy," Don replied with a grin as he removed Nadia's ball gag and then released her cuffs that held her arms behind her.

"Chloe, it's so great to see you again, we thought you might disappear forever, until Master Ben told us he'd found you," Nadia exclaimed as she hugged Chloe, moaning in equal amounts of pain and pleasure as the hugging mashed her sore breasts. "I'm so glad he got you back, now we will be able to see each other from time to time, as long as our Masters allow it."

"I'm sure they will. Wow, those look bigger than I thought they would, are those are the full DDs, just like mine?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, I was always so jealous of yours and Master said he really liked yours, so we went for the jumbo size, aren't they awesome?" Nadia asked as she arched her back and thrust up her new tits, shaking them toward Chloe.

"Yes, they are impressive, may I touch them?"

"Sure, just go easy, they're still pretty sore."

"Alright I will," Chloe said as she cupped Nadia's full breasts in her small hands. "They seem a little hard, is that normal?"

"Yes, the Doctor said they would swell a little past what they will eventually look like and be a little hard at first, but they should soften up and feel as natural as yours."

"Very nice."

"Are you jealous, Chloe?"

"Why should I be jealous, I mean, they're basically the same as mine, maybe a little perkier right now."

"Yeah, but I think they look better than yours, I was looking at them in the mirror before, and between the view of my awesome new tits and the pain I got so horny, and well, you know, I had several orgasms."

"Yes, the Doctor told us."

"What, he did, why that -- oh, hello Doctor," Nadia said as Dr. Hincks walked in.

"Hello slave Nadia, feeling better are we?" Dr. Hincks asked.

"Yes Doctor," Nadia replied and then moaned as he squeezed and mauled, examining them thoroughly.

"Yes, these will be fine. You might feel a little pain for another day or so and your nipples will likely be more sensitive for a few days, but unless the pain persists, then give me a call. You're free to go whenever your Master is ready.

"Thank you Doctor, I love them."

"I'm sure your Master will too."

"Yes Doctor," Nadia grinned sheepishly then looked at Don who came towards Nadia with her clothes so that she could get dressed. She slipped on her skirt and heels quickly, but the top was too tight and squeezed her new breasts dragging a moan from her lips at the tightness.

"Looks like we need to buy some new tops for you," Don snickered as he attached a leash to her collar and led Nadia toward the door.

"Bye Chloe, hello and goodbye Master Ben, and thank you Doctor, they are amazing," Nadia said just before Don led her out of the room.

"Thanks Doc," Ben said as he attached the leash to Chloe's collar and led her out of the room and back to the truck, firing it up and taking her home.

"Master, why are we home, don't we have a dinner date?"

"Yes, but not until seven, and it's only four, we can go in and take a little nap until then, I'm sure you need it."

"Yes Master, I am feeling rather tired, but I wanted to go and make a good impression on young Kira."

"Oh you will, my beautiful slave, you will, but right now, let's get you to bed for a nap so that you are well rested and ready for our evening."

"Yes Master," Chloe agreed as Ben helped her out of the truck and led her into the house and straight to the bedroom.

"Strip," Ben ordered and Chloe complied. Ben unlocked her shoes and removed them as Chloe hung up her blouse and skirt so they wouldn't get wrinkled. She left the 'bra' on another hanger and walked back to the bed. Ben locked her collar to the chain and Chloe slipped in under the covers, snuggling in. "Go to sleep, slave, I'll wake you in time for you to get ready."

"Yes Master," Chloe replied and was soon fast asleep, the serum changing her body was tiring her out.

Chloe slept for two hours before Ben woke her to get ready for dinner. Chloe got up, used the toilet and put on her outfit she had worn earlier, brushing out her hair and looking in the cabinet at all the makeup. One shelf was a brand of makeup she had never heard of, but she liked the look of the colors and wiped off the old makeup, using this new variety to make her eyes look even more beautiful than ever. She found a deep dark reddish brown lipstick that seemed to match the new hair color that was starting to become obvious under her original hair and applied it. The color really made her lips look so sensual and Chloe smiled at her reflection in the mirror, she was going to give Ben and James the biggest hard-on's of their life

"Oh my god, Chloe, you look amazing!" Ben exclaimed as Chloe knelt in presentation before him. "Stand up, I want to see my hot slave," Ben ordered and Chloe stood in proper slave stance as Ben walked around her, examining her every curve and nuance. "Stunning, beyond beautiful, and I can see the red hair starting to grow in. Where did you get that color to match the hair?"

"From the top shelf next to the mirror, Master, it was a brand I had never heard of, but I loved the colors so much and the eye makeup was so sexy and easy to apply. When I saw this color lipstick, I had to use it, don't you just want to fuck me Master?"

"Yes, yes I do, but you shouldn't have used that stuff without asking first, it was supposed to be locked, I guess I forgot when I put all of it in there."

"Why shouldn't I have used it Master, is it some sort of special makeup?"

"Yes, very special, they gave it to me at the genetics place, I put it in my duffle bag while you were asleep and then stuffed it in that top corner while you were asleep here, and forgot to lock the cabinet."

"What's so special about it, other than it looks amazing, don't you think so Master?"

"Yes, it looks fantastic, but it won't come off, that's what makes it special."

"Won't come off, why Master?"

"It has some sort of special staining action that activates as soon as it hits your warm skin, you may be able to wash off the outer layer, but the staining has already happened, your face now has those colors permanently on your skin. It will fade over time, like a tattoo, but it's permanent."

"Oh god Master, that's so hot, oohhh, unngghh, may I please cum Master?"

"If you are able to cum, then yes."

"Aaaahhhh, oooohhhhhh, thank you Master!"

"You came just now?"

"Yes Master."

"What was so exciting that made you cum for me, slave?"

"Oh Master, I accidentally tattooed my own face with a makeup that appeals to you, making me even more pleasing to my Master. As a submissive slave, that makes me hot," Chloe replied and giggled at her own pun. She grabbed a tissue and wiped away the excess moisture between her legs.

"You are definitely hot, now let's get going or we'll be late."