Chloe Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master," Chloe said as Ben attached a leash to her collar and led her out to the garage. They climbed into the truck and Ben drove quickly to the steakhouse arriving just a few minutes before seven pm. Ben came around and helped Chloe down, taking her leash in his hand and leading her into the restaurant. He spoke to the hostess quietly and she led them to the same secluded booth they had occupied before. Ben indicated that Chloe should slide in first and he slipped in next to her, they could see if someone approached the table.

Suddenly Katie rushed over and knelt in perfect presentation form, wearing a short skirt and button up top with several buttons left open to reveal the swellings of her well-developed breasts. "Hello Master Ben and slave Chloe, may I get you something to drink?"

"I see someone's been studying how to be a slave."

"Oh yes Master, it is so exciting."

"Very good, I'll have a bottle of Bud Light and a Cosmopolitan for my slave."

"Yes Master," Katie said as she stood to go get their order. "Oh my god -- may I look at Chloe's new collar?"

"Yes," Ben replied and Katie slipped into the booth across from them and looked at the collar intently.

"Oh god -- it's so beautiful, it's perfect! Is it permanent?"

"Yes."

"Ohhh, ungghh, that's so hot!"

"Go get our drinks slave," Ben ordered. "We have another couple that will be joining up this evening, we will be attempting to convince the young woman to become a slave to the young man," Ben explained.

"Ooo, can I help?" Katie asked.

"Yes. Start by calling me Master as you were ordered to do the last time we were here and were doing when you first came over."

"Oh, sorry Master, I got so excited by Chloe's collar I forgot."

"Don't forget again."

"I won't Master," Katie said and hurried to get their drinks.

"She's coming along nicely," Ben observed.

"Yes Master."

"Do you think she'll ever submit to a real Master?"

"I don't know Master, I'm sure it won't be tonight."

"When?"

"Master, I think she's ready, I just don't think she will ever allow that side of her to win out. Maybe if she was forced to, but not on her own," Chloe said as Katie put down their drinks and then knelt in presentation again.

"Are you talking about me?" Katie asked.

"Yes, I know there's a slave girl under there, but you're afraid to let her out," Chloe responded.

"It's true, I know it, but I just can't give up my freedom."

"What if you were forced to?"

"You mean like kidnapped and forced to be a sex slave?"

"Yes."

"Oh -- oh god, I nearly came at that thought! Oh wow, if that happened, it would reveal my true nature and I wouldn't be able to help myself!"

"That's what I thought," Chloe said, just as James and Kira walked up to the table, James allowing Kira to slide in across from Chloe before he sat next to her. Katie excused herself to wait on another table.

"Hello James, and you must be Kira," Ben said with a grin. "I must say, Kira, you are quite lovely."

"Thank you Sir," Kira said softly not meeting his gaze, her large breasts obvious beneath her well fitted dress.

"Oh, where are my manners, Kira, this is Ben and Chloe," James finally found his voice.

"Nice to meet you," Kira said nervously glancing up for only a moment then looking down into her lap and James looked at Ben and Chloe for guidance.

"So have you and James been dating for long?" Chloe finally asked to break the silence.

"No, only a few weeks, but we really like each other, I -- I've kind of had a crush on him for a while now and he told me he's had a crush on me for a while too, so we're getting to know each other," Kira said hesitantly, unsure of herself.

"Has James talked to you about our special relationship?" Ben asked.

"Um, special relationship, I don't know what you mean," Kira responded.

"I'm sorry Kira, I -- I've been trying to bring it up, but every time I think about it, I'm afraid you'll run away screaming and freaked out. Now is the moment of truth," James said and then paused, trying to find the right words.

"What James is trying to tell you is that I am Chloe's Master, she is my slave," Ben explained. "Did you notice Chloe's collar?"

"Um, I thought it was really kinky jewelry," Kira responded looking closely as Chloe collar and reading the inscription. "Oh god."

"Yes, they are Master and slave, and I want what they have," James blurted out.

"Oh my god, have you been spying on my internet activity?" Kira asked, looking at James.

"No, I could, but I haven't been, why do you ask?" James asked.

"I've been reading about bondage and slavery porn for a while now. I've cum so many times from reading and watching bondage porn, it's so hot," Kira admitted.

"So would you like to be my slave?" James asked.

"Oh god, this is so sudden. I mean, until now, I thought it was all just fantasy, I didn't know real sex slaves even existed," Kira said and James looked crestfallen.

"She didn't say no, Master James," Chloe interjected after a pause, just then Katie came back to the table and knelt in presentation.

"What would you like to drink Master, and for your slave?" Katie asked.

"She's not my slave," James grumbled.

"Yet," Kira interjected and James looked stunned.

"Um, I'll have a beer, same as Ben," James said.

"And for the young lady?" Katie asked.

"I don't know, what is that you're drinking Chloe, it looks interesting?" Kira asked.

"It's a Cosmopolitan, it's vodka and cranberry juice," Chloe answered.

"I'll have one of those, please," Kira said and Katie left the table to get the drinks. "Could I speak with Chloe in private, please?"

"Sure," Ben replied and slid out of the booth to allow Chloe out. James did the same for Kira and they went into the ladies room Chloe's leash bouncing between her breasts and bouncing off her crotch.

"Oh my god, is this some sort of setup?"

"No, I submitted to be my Master's slave over a month ago."

"Oh god, I think I'm gonna cum, aaaahhhhhh unnnnnggghhhh!"

"Was it good?"

"Oh my god, I've never done that before, I didn't even touch myself and I had an orgasm. So all of this is real, you really are a slave to that handsome guy out there, um, Master Ben?"

"Yes."

"What's it like? I mean I've fantasized about what it's like, but you've been living it now for a while."

"It's incredible if you are a submissive and know it's what you really want. I've known for over four years that this is what I wanted, and now that I've found my Master I am happier than I've ever been in my life."

"So he controls everything you do?"

"Of course, he is my Master, I am but a slave for his use."

"Ooohhhh, Oooohhh, OH MY GOOOOODDDDDDD! I just came again," Kira panted as she came down from her second orgasm. "Your collar is exquisite, may I touch it?"

"Yes, of course."

"Oh, it's not leather, it's shiny black metal! Is it locked on you?"

"Worse, it was bent around my neck and welded together, it may never come off. And it has a chip in it so that if my Master and I are ever separated again he can find me easily."

"Oooohhh, Unnngghh, I'm so close to cumming again, that is so hot."

"So, do you want to submit to Master James? He's gotten quite handsome over the last couple of months."

"I know, wait, how do you know that?"

"I gave him his first blow job, because my Master ordered me to."

"Why?"

"He was our pizza delivery guy on my second night of slavery, my Master ordered me to go out naked and get the pizza from him and then ask him if he was a virgin. If he was then I was to offer him a blow job. He said he was and I gave him a blow job. Then we took pictures so he could prove it to his friends. He told us a couple weeks later that the side benefit was that someone had blurted out how big his penis was and that got him lots of dates with girls who just wanted his big dick."

"So he's not a virgin anymore -- well, then again, neither am I," Kira bemoaned.

"It wasn't good?"

"I don't know, I got drunk at a party and I don't even remember it."

"That's sad, I'm sorry."

"Wait, you said James has a big cock?"

"Yes, it's quite long and thick too."

"I'd heard the rumors going around school, but wasn't sure if they were true, oh god."

"What's the matter?"

"I just had the most evil thought, I really want him to tie me down to something and fuck me from behind like a slave, I'd probably cum like a freight train."

"So, does that mean you want to be his slave?"

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm saying this -- yes! I don't think I've wanted anything more in my whole life," Kira replied.

"Then let's go, our Masters await our return," Chloe grinned and they returned to the table, Chloe sliding in as Ben stood but Kira knelt on the carpet in presentation, her pretty dress riding up her thighs.

"Master James, I submit to be your slave for as long as you want me, I beg your collar," Kira said as James' mouth fell open in shock.

"I -- I don't know what to say, I mean, I've dreamed about this for months now, but when I thought about it I never expected this. Um -- ," James said and then just looked down at Kira with awe, he still couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing.

"Do you have a collar?" Ben asked, breaking James out of his reverie.

"Um, yeah, it -- it's in my car," James replied, seemingly rooted to the spot.

"Well, go get it, your slave is waiting for it," Ben said and James suddenly rushed through the restaurant and out the door. He came back in a minute or so, breathing heavily, it looked like he had been running.

"Are you sure this is what you want, Kira?"

"Yes Master. I didn't know that real sexual slavery existed until I came here tonight, but after talking with Chloe, I know it's what I want and need," Kira replied, looking up at him, pleading with her eyes.

"Thank you for your submission, Kira, you are now my slave, I promise to take care of you and keep you for as long as we both want," James said as he locked the steel collar around her lovely neck.

"Oh god, Master, may I cum, ungghh?" Kira pleaded.

"Are you about to cum just because I collared you?" James asked.

"Yes, please Master."

"You may cum," James said and Kira moaned and thrust her hips as she reached her climax, small shudders ran through her body as the sexual pleasure overwhelmed her. She hadn't even touched her sex, yet the juices flowed as her orgasm subsided.

"Thank you Master."

"Amazing, we are going to have so much fun together."

"I hope so, Master, I can't wait to ride your big cock."

"How do you know about that?"

"It's all over school, and Chloe told me it's true, she said she gave you a blow job."

"Yes, that's true, it was amazing."

"Do you want to start using your slave by having her give you a blow job?"

"What, right here, in front of the whole restaurant?"

"Well, you could sit and I could do it under the table, Master."

"Wow, that sounds great," James said and sat down in the booth as Kira crawled under the table and unbuckled his pants, pulling out his nearly erect cock and taking him into her mouth.

"Here's the drinks you ordered, Master. Where's the other girl, did she need to use the ladies room or something?" Katie asked and James suddenly moaned as he shot his load into Kira's willing mouth which she swallowed greedily and then slipped up into the booth beside James. "Oh my god, did you just -- oh my god, you just gave him a blow job! And that's a collar you're wearing, did you just submit to be his slave?" Katie asked.

"Yes," Kira responded and took a drink of her Cosmo. "Mmm, this is very good, thank you Chloe, excellent recommendation."

"You're welcome," Chloe said as both slaves tried to keep their giggles in check because of Katie's reaction. Soon everyone at the table was laughing as James zipped up his pants.

"You're trying so hard to get me to submit to be a slave, but it won't work, I don't want to be a slave," Katie blurted out and then stormed off as they all laughed again, making Katie even more furious.

"Methinks she doth protest too much," Kira said and they all burst out laughing again.

"Master James chose well, I can see that we are going to become good friends," Chloe said to Kira.

"Thank you Chloe, I would love to have you as a friend and mentor."

"Thank you Kira, you are a very pretty woman, you will make Master James very happy."

"Thank you, but I don't think I'm all that pretty, and certainly not anywhere near as pretty as you."

"I disagree, Kira. I think you are equally as beautiful as Chloe, in fact if your hair and eye color was the same, you two could almost pass for twins. I love Chloe's blue eyes, but your brown eyes are very expressive and pretty also," Ben interjected and Kira blushed hot at Ben's appraisal.

"Thank you Master Ben."

"You're welcome Kira."

"Kira, have you given a lot of blow jobs?" James asked, finally breaking out of his haze.

"Um, no Master, I don't know if I ever have. I mean, the night I lost my virginity I was drunk and don't remember anything, so I don't think so, but I've practiced at home."

"Practiced at home, how?"

"I have a thick seven inch dildo at home, Master, and I practiced with that. I worked until I could deep throat it without gagging and hold it there for a while, holding my breath."

"Wow, impressive, sounds intense."

"Yes Master, one time I got it stuck behind my teeth and couldn't get it out, I thought I was going to die with a huge dildo down my throat. I always practiced when my parents were asleep or out for the evening, as they were that night. I got so into it that I swallowed it deeper than I ever had before and my teeth closed behind it. I couldn't get my mouth open far enough to force it back out and started to panic. I finally pried my teeth open far enough with my fingers and coughed it out. Since then I've been careful not to let it get that deep, but with your big yummy cock, that's not a problem, and I wouldn't bite you ever, unless it was by accident."

"Excellent blow job, slave, though you could learn a thing or two from Chloe, she gives amazing head."

"Yes Master."

"Are we ready to order Masters?" Katie asked as she came up to the table.

"Yes, I'll have the porterhouse rare and my slave will have the prime rib rare," Ben responded.

"Um, I'll also have the porterhouse rare, and what do you want Kira?" James asked.

"I'll have the prime rib also, but make mine medium," Kira said.

"Have you ever tried it rare?" Chloe asked.

"No, it looks so disgusting with all that blood running out of it," Kira admitted.

"I used to think the same thing, but after I tried it, I can't get enough of it," Chloe stated.

"Alright, I'll have mine rare as well."

"Very good, would you like another round of drinks, Master?" Katie asked.

"Yes, that would be good, slave," Ben said.

"Yes Master," Katie said as she rushed away from the table to put in their order and get them another round of drinks.

"Do you think she'll ever come around and admit she's a slave?" Kira asked Chloe as she finished her Cosmo.

"Maybe, but I think it will be a while."

"Do you think she'd submit it someone forced her."

"In a heartbeat, it probably wouldn't even take her a day to fall into her submissive slave role, and she would be so happy, but she just can't let go."

"So what you're saying, is if someone kidnapped her and forced her to become their slave she wouldn't have a choice, but she would fall into being a slave so naturally that after a while she would love it?" Kira asked just as Katie walked up with their drinks and hear Kira's question.

"Are you talking about me?" Katie asked as she put down the drinks.

"Yes, she was, slave, and I think the slaves are right, if you were forced to become a slave you would fall into it so naturally that you would soon come to hate your current life and love your life as a slave," Ben responded.

"Yes Master," Katie said as she bowed her head in submission. "Will there be anything else?"

"Not right now, but later with the meal, I would like a Pepsi and my slave will have a Mountain Dew," Ben replied.

"I'll also have a Pepsi and for you Kira?" James asked.

"When in Rome," Kira giggled, "I'll have a Mountain Dew also."

"Alright, so two Pepsis and two Mountain Dews with dinner," Kira said and left the table.

"Chloe, what did my Master mean when he said you give great blow jobs? I mean, I've been practicing and watching video, trying to copy their technique," Kira asked.

"Learn all the techniques you can, but that's only part of it. You have to worship his cock, like it's the most amazing thing in the universe. I haven't been fucked by your Master, but my Master's big tool has given me more orgasms than I could possibly count. In fact on Thursday, I had thirty seven, so I want to make it as special as I can for him, because I really do love his huge cock."

"So although technique is important, the passion and sincerity are more important?"

"Exactly."

"I can't believe how much I'm learning in such a short time. Oh Chloe, I really like you! Master, could we spend some time with Master Ben and Chloe after dinner?" Kira asked looking soulfully up at James.

"Now slave, we can't just invite ourselves over to someone's house," James admonished.

"You're not inviting yourselves over, I'm offering for you to come over after dinner and get better acquainted, you may even use my dungeon if you would like," Ben extended his hospitality.

"Thank you Master Ben, god Chloe, how did you ever get so lucky as to land this handsome guy, and he's so nice too!" Kira gushed.

"I know how lucky I am, he doesn't think he's all that handsome, but well, you've got eyes, tell him," Chloe said.

"You are the most handsome man I have ever had the privilege of meeting face to face, Master Ben, sorry Master, but he is," Kira said.

"It's alright Kira, I know I'm not the most handsome guy, but you make me feel ten feet tall with your submission to me, thank you," James said quietly.

"Oh Master, you are handsome too, and if someone like Master Ben asked for my submission, I'd give it to him in a heartbeat, but he'd be trading down. With you, I feel like we're pretty equal, don't you Master?" Kira asked.

"Actually I was thinking you were trading down."

"No Master, you have such a beautiful cock and it's bigger than any of my dildos, I know I'm going to cum so hard when you finally stuff it into me."

"So now you just want me for my big dick?"

"It's more than that, Master, you are strong and commanding, but you are kind and gentle, the perfect mix for a good Master. You are also more handsome than you give yourself credit for, thank you for choosing me, Master."

"Alright, porterhouse and Pepsis for the men, prime rib and Mountain Dew for the ladies, um, slaves," Katie said as she set down the dinners and drinks. "Would you like anything else, Master?"

"Do you have any other tables?" Ben asked.

"Yes Master, three other tables, but two of them are nearly finished."

"Alright, finish up with them and then come back over here."

"Yes Master," Katie said and bounced away to take care of her other customers.

"Go ahead, try it," Chloe said teasing Kira as she looked at the blood running out of her meat onto the plate. Kira cut into the meat and fearfully put a piece of the juicy meat into her mouth. She chewed slowly at first then more quickly and finished the bite.

"Oh my god, this is delicious, I never knew it tasted like this, the way I used to get it cooked all the flavor right out of it," Kira said excitedly, taking another bite.

"I had a feeling you'd like it," Chloe said.

"Kira did you really mean what you said about me choosing you?" James asked.

"Yes, every word, Master."

"At first I have to admit I was attracted to you because of your big boobs and pretty face, but the more I talked to you and got to know you, I knew there was more. That demure way you smiled at me spoke volumes I didn't even understand, but you almost became an obsession with me. I fantasized about kidnapping you and fucking you into submission, but I knew that was wrong, still, somewhere inside me, I thought you might like it. I'm sorry it took me so long to gain enough confidence in myself to finally ask you out and get to know you."