Chloe Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No slave, it's not your decision anymore," James said as he walked up behind Kira. "We will use this one," James informed her as he forced her down onto it and began strapping her tight.

"Sorry Chloe, my Master has chosen this one for me."

"It's alright, Kira, there are plenty of others here for my Master to strap me into and make me cum, have fun," Chloe said as Ben grabbed her and strapped her to the St. Andrew's cross in the corner, facing it. Ben had strapped her facing out before, but never with her back to him. Ben reached around and put on some nipple clamps, causing Chloe to moan with pain/pleasure that stoked her fire so well. Ben pulled up on the chain connecting them and attached it to her collar, causing Chloe to gasp at the added stimulation.

Meanwhile James was having trouble getting Kira's big breasts through the holes on the bench he had strapped her to. Ben left Chloe for a moment to help.

"Are you her Master or her boyfriend?" Ben asked as James tried to gently squeeze her big tits through the holes.

"Um, her Master."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Then stop being so gentle and grab her nipples and pull, those beauties will pop right through if you tug hard enough."

"But won't that hurt?"

"Probably a little, but it will most likely spike her arousal."

"Please Master, do as he says, I can take it," Kira offered, so James pinched her nipples and stretched her big boobs through the holes, forcing a soft moan from Kira's lips as the stimulation did indeed spike her arousal just as Ben predicted it would. She was being manhandled by her Master and couldn't wait for him to ram that big beautiful cock into her willing pussy.

"Are you alright?" James asked.

"Mmm, yes Master, more than alright, I am so horny I am positively dripping," Kira replied as she felt a trickle of her juices run down her inner thigh.

"God, Kira, you are the most beautiful woman in the world to me, and your submission to me tonight makes you even more beautiful," James said and forced his fully erect member into Kira as she moaned with delight.

"Yes Master, please fuck your slave, fuck her hard," Kira begged.

On the other side of the room Ben had returned to Chloe and slammed into her without any warning as Chloe squealed with glee. She was so ready by the time Ben finished strapping her to the cross and had been anticipating his return. The two Masters rutted into their slaves with abandon, their hands grabbing those oh so enticing tits, causing loud moans and begging for more as the slaves climbed toward the precipice of arousal. Chloe came first but only by a moment or so as Kira soon cried out in the throes of her climax as well. Chloe couldn't believe how loud she was as her screams and cries echoed off the concrete corner she faced. Kira was in heaven as her tits had become more sensitive being restricted as they were and it heightened her climax as she came harder than she ever had in her life.

Ben and James continued to thrust into their respective slaves, chasing their own orgasms as the women, bound as they were, could not resist and Chloe came twice more, the second time as Ben was draining his balls into her channel. Kira was surprised that she was still aroused and again climbing toward the peak of another orgasm. As James shot his load into her, she screamed out again as she reached her second mind bending climax, feeling his hot cum hit her cervix.

"Oh god Master, I've never cum like that and certainly never twice in a row. Thank you Master," Kira moaned after she recovered. Chloe had already quietly thanked her Master while Kira was at her peak. Ben was releasing Chloe from the cross and she knelt, laving his cock with her tongue to clean off their combined juices. Soon he was clean and Ben stuffed his cock back into his boxers, sending Chloe to clean up her now dripping pussy.

Kira was still in a daze and James was resting on her back after shooting his biggest load ever into her willing tunnel. He couldn't believe how hard he'd cum and his balls ached a bit. Finally he pulled out of her and cleaned himself up before starting to unstrap Kira from the bench. Kira returned to her senses as James finished unstrapping her but could not pull her big breasts back through the holes.

"Master, please help me, I'm stuck," Kira requested.

"How do I get them back through the holes?" James asked, looking at Ben.

"Repeat what you did earlier and she will have to pull herself back to allow them to slip back through," Ben instructed and James did as he said and Kira moaned in response as she had to pull harder on her nipples for her tits to elongate enough to slide back through the openings. Kira immediately knelt with her knees spread wide but clung to James' leg seemingly holding herself up.

"Are you alright, Kira?" James asked.

"Yes Master, I'm just so weak. As I said before, I've never cum so hard or twice in a row, and I know I've never taken a cock as big as yours. May I lie down and rest, Master?" Kira asked.

James looked at Ben who nodded toward the bed inside the cell, so James scooped her up and carried Kira into the cell, laying her on the bed. He took a wet cloth and gently cleaned their combined fluids from her crotch as she moaned with appreciation.

"Mmm, thank you Master," Kira said before opening her eyes and noticing she was in a real cell, like in a prison. "Ooo, Master is this a real cell?"

"Yes it is Kira," Ben replied.

"Oh Master, please bind your slave and lock her in this cell for the night, please?" Kira pleaded. Ben handed James leather wrist and ankle cuffs along with a leather bondage strap. "Thank you Master," Kira moaned as James began binding her, locking her ankles and wrists in the cuffs, then locking her ankles together, followed by her wrists behind her back, then adding the bondage strap around her elbows, nearly pulling them together until they touched. He finished by locking her collar to the chain attached to the wall. James pulled the blanket over her then leaned down and kissed Kira softly before walking out of the cell, closing the self-locking door.

"Good night, slave."

"Good night Master," Kira said as she tested her bonds and then settled down to sleep on the bed. She was asleep before everyone else left the basement.

Ben led Chloe upstairs by her leash and James followed, playfully smacking each of Chloe's pert ass cheeks once as they jiggled in front of him. Chloe gasped but did not complain. Ben led Chloe down the hall into their bedroom, releasing her leash as he took James further down the hall to another bedroom where he could sleep for the night.

"Thank you Ben, tonight was amazing! I know dinner cost a lot but I'll work extra hours to repay you for my part."

"You're welcome James, and don't even think about trying to pay me back, it was my pleasure. Kira is very lovely and submissive, you chose very well, my friend."

"Thanks again, Ben, good night.

"Good night, James."

Ben plodded down the hall and into his bedroom to find Chloe asleep on the bed. He knew that normally she would be kneeling in presentation, anxiously awaiting his return, but tonight, the full day and the genetic injection had taken its toll. Ben knew she had used the toilet in the cell while cleaning up and he removed the leash, locking her collar to the head of the bed and climbed into bed behind her, spooning Chloe and holding her big globes in his large hands, just like always. Chloe seemed to snuggle back against him but did not make a sound and her breathing remained slow and measured. Ben knew that she was asleep and this was probably a subconscious reaction and soon drifted off after an amazingly full and productive day.