Chloe Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Master, that was beautiful. And yes, I've had kidnap fantasies about you too, kidnapping me and taking me away from my parents who are always fighting."

"How long have they been fighting?"

"Years, Master. So many I don't remember when they weren't fighting."

"I'm sorry Kira, but right now I just graduated high school and I'm going off to college in the fall, I don't know how I can take you away from that until I get my degree."

"I understand Master, what college are you going to?"

"I was accepted at State on a full academic scholarship, I'm planning on studying computers, since I'm a pretty good hacker already."

"I'm going there too Master, my parents can afford to send me there, but I got a partial scholarship to be on the swim team."

"I didn't know you did swimming."

"Yes Master, my coach says I have perfect form but my big boobs slow me down. I started binding them with tape to flatten them out and it helped my times quite a bit."

"Wow, I don't want to see that, I love your big breasts, they are beautiful, I wouldn't want to see them all mashed out of shape."

"Thank you Master."

"You're welcome, Kira."

"Mmm, Master, these two love birds are making your slave horny," Chloe said, rubbing her tits on Ben's muscular arm causing her nipples to harden.

"Yes slave, but almost everything makes you horny, you are such an excitable slave," Ben teased her.

"Yes Master, and you wouldn't have me any other way. You know just how to turn me on and keep me wet and ready for you."

"Yes and no, I know you love being bound, you love when I control you and you cum when I whip you, but I sometimes wonder why you're so ready for me when I just take you because the mood hits me."

"It's the whole slavery thing, Master, it makes me wet almost constantly. I guess whenever you're not doing something that makes me a puddle of goo, my dirty mind is going a mile a minute imagining what you'll do next that makes me cum like a freight train."

"You are so incredible, Chloe, I love you," Ben said, kissing her deeply.

"Oh, there you go again Master, turning me into a hot mess of aroused slave," Chloe moaned.

"Wow, that's some lipstick, none of it came off on Master Ben or smeared on Chloe's face, what is it?" Kira asked.

"Um, actually it's top secret," Chloe joked and Kira looked perplexed.

"She's just kidding around, actually it's a special makeup that stains or should I say, it more or less tattoos itself onto your skin. She applied it by accident tonight because she liked the shades I picked out and the lipstick matched her new hair color that's starting to grow in. You can see it now coming in under her original hair." Ben explained.

"Oh god, so she'll always look as hot as she does right now?" Kira asked.

"Yes, it will probably need to be reapplied every couple of months or so to keep it looking fresh, but for the most part she won't have to put on makeup. She'll actually look even hotter after her new hair grows in," Ben said.

"New hair, what do you mean?" Kira asked.

"I took her to a secret genetics place today and they injected her with a special serum that caused her to have alopecia below her eyes and for her hair color to be a deep dark red that I picked out. Her hair will also come in quite a bit thicker and have a natural wave and curl to it," Ben explained.

"Wow, that's amazing. What about her eyelashes or were they naturally that long and thick already?" Kira asked.

"I actually added that as a surprise for Chloe, but now that you've noticed, she knows," Ben chuckled.

"Master, is there anything else?" Chloe queried, looking up at Ben.

"One more thing, I was going to tell you about it at some point, but not right away."

"What is it Master?"

"You're going to live a long time, my pretty slave, much longer than the average person. I took it too so that I would stay young along with you, then you wouldn't have to look for a new Master because I got old and died."

"Oh Master, you mean I get to live this wonderful life as your slave for much longer than I thought?"

"Yes slave. When we are in our fifties we will still look the same. We won't start to show our age until we're in our seventies or eighties and then we will look like we are in our forties. By the time we hit one hundred we might look like we're in our fifties and we will probably live to be at least one hundred twenty five."

"I don't even know how old you are Master, it didn't really matter."

"I'm twenty nine, I'll turn thirty in a few weeks, just a month before you turn twenty five."

"Oh my god, you're that old? I thought Master Ben was maybe twenty five and Chloe was around twenty one, you two already look great for your age," Kira complimented them.

"Thank you Kira," Ben said.

"Yes, thank you sister," Chloe smiled at Kira.

"So now I'm your sister, what happened to just friends?" Kira asked.

"Yes, sisters in bondage."

"Oh, I get it, thank you sister."

"Sister, she's not your sister," Katie said as she arrived back at the table.

"Not by blood, but by bondage," Chloe said profoundly and Katie stopped, stunned as it hit her.

"Alright, enough of this slave talk, would anyone like more drinks or desert?" Katie asked.

"Yes another round of drinks and the best desert on the menu. Coffee for me, tea for my slave," Ben responded.

"I'll have coffee also, and you Kira?" James asked.

"I'll have coffee also please," Kira replied.

"Very good, will there be anything else Master?" Katie asked.

"Yes, put in our desert and drink order, then go get the dildo my slave left with you and put it in before you come back here," Ben ordered.

"Yes Master," Katie said and left the table, placing their order and then heading into the back room to her locker where she had kept the dildo.

"You had Chloe give her a dildo last time you were here, Master Ben?" Kira asked.

"Yes, Chloe was being punished with it up her butt, but Katie needed three hundred dollars to pay her rent. I agreed to give her the money if she agreed to be my slave for the rest of the evening, and she agreed. I had Chloe give her the dildo and after cleaning it, have Katie put it in her pussy. She was on the verge of cumming the rest of the night." Ben replied.

"That's so hot, I hope my Master comes up with creative ways to turn me on like that," Kira said looking over at James who was grinning back at her.

"I have plenty of ideas, slave, so don't think you're going to get off easy," James chided and Kira moaned.

"I sure hope not, Master, I'm a bad girl who needs to be punished."

"Do you want to be spanked or whipped?"

"Yes Master."

"Have you ever had that done to you before?"

"Only when I was a child and my father spanked me a few times. The last time I was eleven, nearly twelve and had already started puberty. He spanked me, and although it hurt, it also made my pussy all warm and wet. I didn't know what had happened, but as I got older and started exploring the internet, I figured it out."

"Very good, slave, when we go to Ben's house after dinner I will whip you to give you a taste."

"Thank you Master," Kira said and grabbed his arm, proffering her lips for a kiss but James did not even notice.

"Kira, you've got to get his attention, like this," Chloe said as she rubbed her hard nipples against Ben's arm and he pulled her into a deep kiss. Kira did the same to James and he finally got the message, kissing Kira and she grabbed him by the neck and forced them into a deep kiss. James broke the kiss forcefully.

"No slave, you are not in control here, you gave that up with your submission to my collar. You will not force me into anything, I will do the forcing, are we clear?" James asked.

"Oh yes Master," Kira said huskily before moaning with arousal, her Master was taking control of her and she loved it. She had wanted a kiss so badly that she imposed her will on him, but he did not allow it, it thrilled her to the core, knowing he would be the kind of Master she always wanted and needed.

"Your dessert and drinks, Masters," Katie said as she returned with the coffee, tea and dessert, looking more than a little flushed.

"Something bothering you slave?" Ben chided her.

"You know perfectly well what's bothering me -- Master," Katie said in exasperation.

"I guess I do," Ben said and everyone burst out laughing at Katie's expense.

"Why are you slaves laughing at me, your Masters might decide to do this to you," Katie groused.

"Yes, and we would love it, because it was what our Master wanted and pleased him. If he wants to make us so horny we can't wait to fuck him, then that's how it will be," Chloe said and Kira nodded in assent.

"Oh god, I guess it shouldn't surprise me that everyone at this table is a pervert," Katie said with a snarky attitude.

"Do you wish to receive a tip for this evening?" Ben asked calmly.

"Yes Master, of course I expect to receive a tip," Katie replied.

"Then lose the attitude, remember, you are my serving slave for the evening, don't fight it, just go with it," Ben ordered.

"Yes Master. Will there be anything else?"

"Another round of drinks and the check, please."

"Yes Master," Katie said and hurried off, stopping at her last table before getting their drinks.

"Such a terrible slave, that girl needs an attitude adjustment," Kira joked and everyone laughed.

"True, but she is not technically my slave, so I can't really take her home and whip that atrocious disposition out of her," Ben commented.

"I would love to see it when it does happen," Chloe said.

"Do you think it ever will?" Ben asked.

"Definitely Master, in fact, I bet she goes home tonight and gets very intimate with her biggest dildo, she loves it and hates it all at the same time."

"Time will tell."

"Time will tell what, Master?" Katie asked as she brought another round of drinks and the check.

"Whether you admit your true nature or deny yourself the thrill of submission," Ben replied.

"I -- I just can't, I don't want to give up my freedom."

"What freedom, you slave away for this place how many nights a week to keep up with your rent, car payments and other expenses and you barely get by. How is that freedom?" Chloe asked.

"True, but I can go anywhere, do anything I want, when I want. You can't you have to cater to your Master's every whim or be whipped for it," Katie said forcefully.

"Also true; however, my Master gives me multiple orgasms every day and takes care of everything, I don't want or need anything. My only concern is pleasing my Master."

"Which she does a very good job of, by the way," Ben interjected.

"But you're a natural sub -- submissive, I'm not, I don't want to submit to anyone," Katie protested.

"I think you are, you've just been programmed by society to think that you're not," Chloe said as she sipped her Cosmo.

"I agree with Chloe, you're hiding your true self under all that façade," Kira commented.

"You're a new slave, how would you know?" Katie protested.

"I've never been in a serious relationship until now, and I just submitted to my Master, I've been true and honest with myself. Also, I read people very well, and you are one unhappy person who can't admit the truth. You probably watch bondage porn and cum so hard you scream, you know it's what you want and need, but you've succumbed to what society tells you is right, even though you know it's not right for you," Kira expounded eloquently and Katie's mouth fell open in surprise that this young high school girl could read her so well.

"Um, m -- maybe you're right, but it's my decision, not yours," Katie said.

"Yes it is, I hope someday you make the right decision and follow your heart, not your head," Kira advised and everyone looked at her with admiration except Katie.

"We are definitely going to be great friends, that was profound, Kira, I couldn't have said it better myself," Chloe complimented her.

"Thank you Chloe, you were pretty profound and succinct in the bathroom and several other times tonight as well, I want to learn from you."

"I will teach you as much as I can when you're around."

"Thank you Chloe, you're the best friend ever."

"Thank you Kira," Chloe said then looked at Katie. "So tonight when we came in, were you excited to see us and wait on us?"

"Yes."

"Did it get you all wet in the crotch when my Master started ordering you around?"

"Yes."

"Have you had an orgasm since he made you stuff that dildo inside you?"

"Yes, I had to sneak into the bathroom for a minute, I started cumming as I walked in the door."

"What does that tell you?"

"I don't know, that I'm a slut or something."

"You are so in denial about what's in your heart."

"There's two sides in there having a war, right now rationality is winning, but it's losing its grip. There's a part of me that really wants to submit to be a slave, but the other part of me just won't let it happen."

"Your loss," Chloe said as she finished the last of her Cosmo.

"Here's my credit card, go and take care of the bill, I will pay your tip in cash like last time," Ben said, handing them to Katie.

"Yes Master," Katie said, taking the bill and returning with the slip to sign. Ben signed and handed her the receipt, putting his copy into his wallet.

"Kneel, slave," Ben ordered and Katie sunk to her knees, then spread them wide and knelt in presentation. "How do you think you did, tonight, slave?"

"Not very well, Master, I had a bad attitude at times, though my service was quite good, it came with a side order of my snarky mouth."

"Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, ten being the best."

"I -- I would say five or maybe even a four, Master."

"Excellent, you gave an honest answer, and I would agree. But you did meet my requirements and were properly chastised, I think I'll give you a better than average tip," Ben said as he pulled out five crisp one hundred dollar bills and handed them to her.

"Oh my god, Master, thank you! I know I don't deserve anywhere near this much, but thank you!" Katie gushed.

"It's coming more naturally all the time," Ben noted.

"What is Master?" Katie asked.

"Calling me Master."

"Oh god, you're right, I'm already calling you Master without event thinking about it."

"Thank you for your service slave, now you have one more task to perform to earn that five hundred dollars."

"What is it Master, anything."

"You're such a whore, you'll do almost anything for money."

"Yes Master."

"I want you to release the dildo from the straps holding it inside you and fuck yourself with it until you cum, while we watch. When you are done, you may leave, your service to us is over for the evening," Ben ordered. Katie did as ordered and started pumping the dildo in and out of her very slippery tunnel, making her cum in just a couple of minutes. She cried out softly, holding back her voice as the orgasm rippled through her body. Katie shuddered with pleasure before she collapsed in a heap on the floor, panting and relishing the feelings as the aftershocks continued.

"Master may I tell you why I'm so afraid to become a slave?" Katie asked as she recovered and returned to her knees.

"Yes."

"I have done self-bondage a few times, I bought leather cuffs and locked myself to the bed with a vibrating dildo inside me. I cum so hard that even gagged I makes so much noise I disturb the neighbors."

"House or apartment?"

"House, Master."

"Windows open or closed?"

"Both Master, the first time I had the windows open and the neighbors came running, knocking on my door but my timed release still wasn't up, so I couldn't tell them I was alright. They called the cops because they thought I was being raped or something. The next time I closed the windows, and still, they could hear me as I cried out. Knowing what happened before, they didn't call the police this time. I cum so hard when I'm bound that I squirt and I can't help but scream. I've only done it three times and I haven't done it in months. The last time I did, the neighbors were away on vacation to Florida."

"So it's not that you don't know that you're a slave, you're afraid your Master won't like your screaming or your squirting?"

"Yes Master."

"Many Masters find both of those things very exciting."

"I didn't know that Master."

"Now you do."

"Thank you Master."

"Time to go home, James you know where my house is, we will meet you there," Ben said as he grabbed Chloe's leash and led her out the door.

"Master, where's my leash," Kira asked demurely.

"I don't have one, I'll ask Ben if I can borrow one," James replied as they followed Ben and Chloe out to the parking lot.

"Um, Ben, do you have a leash I can borrow?" James asked.

"Sure buddy," Ben said digging one out of his duffle bag behind his seat and handing it to James. James clipped the leash to Kira's collar as she released a contented sigh followed by a moan of arousal as James tugged on her leash, leading her to his car.

"Thank you Master," Kira said breathily, nearly panting with need.

"You're welcome slave," James said as he opened the car door to let her in. James came around and got in the driver's seat of his old wreck and started it up.

"Smells like sex in here," James commented and Kira giggled.

"I'm sorry Master, does my scent offend you?" Kira asked.

"Not at all, I find it exciting, knowing that my slave is ready for her Master's use."

"Thank you Master."

Meanwhile in Ben's truck;

"(exaggerated sniff) Smell like somebody's excited," Ben teased Chloe, knowing by her musk that she was in heat.

"Yes Master, very much so," Chloe responded with a moan.

"You explained how you do it, but it still amazes me that you are always ready for me when you're awake."

"Yes Master, most times I wake up ready. I have dreams about you using me in some perverse way, only to wake and find it's not a dream, it's real and I'm living out my fantasies."

"As beautiful as you are physically, the most beautiful part of you is your perverted mind."

"Thank you Master," Chloe said as Ben backed his truck into the garage. As the garage door closed they could see James' car pulling into the driveway. Ben led Chloe into the house and to the front door, opening it just a James was about to ring the doorbell.

"Come on in, welcome to our humble abode," Ben said as James pulled Kira through the door on the leash. "Let's get right to the reason you're here, the dungeon is in the basement," Ben said, leading Chloe down into the basement with James and Kira close behind.

"Strip slaves," Ben ordered and Chloe immediately began stripping though Kira stared in disbelief at the implements around the basement before stripping off her clothes.

"That's an amazing bra, Chloe," Kira noted.

"It's not a bra, it's a breast harness," Ben corrected.

"Yes Master," Kira said softly as Chloe slid off her skirt. "No panties?"

"I am not allowed to wear panties, my holes must be available for my Master at any time," Chloe explained.

"What about during that time of the month?" Kira asked.

"Don't have one because I don't have any parts."

"Why?"

"May I tell her why, Master?"

"Yes go ahead," Ben agreed and Chloe explained what happened and the events leading up to her hysterectomy due to the cancerous tumor.

"Oh god Chloe, I'm so sorry."

"I'm not, it makes me the perfect slave, I'm just a cum receptacle, no periods, no babies, just around the clock fucking," Chloe said with a salacious grin.

"Wow, when you put it that way, it sounds amazing," Kira agreed. "So which one of these is your favorite?" Kira asked indicating the bondage devices.

"This one here," Chloe said strolling over to the bench that bent her over and squeezed her tits through the holes.

"Oh that looks exciting, but we can leave that one for you," Kira said.