All Comments on 'Chloe Does it Again'

by SloppyL

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thought it was a Taxi

If you are hoing to write short stories and this was barely yhat you need to remember where the protagonists are. You said she was in a taxi, so unless the driver was her lover...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Smells to high heaven

OK author , on your bio page , it states your join date for Lit is Nov 17 . Now knowing just a tiny amount of how Lit works , isn't it amazing that this story was approved and posted in one days time , Humm .

These so called "Alt " user names are simply a Trolling maneuver by certain writers who have only contempt for the readers of this site , and particularly readers of LW.

Also , it seems that the moderators of this site are clearly in on this as well.

They say that direct sunlight kills many of the most harmful viruses , we shall see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SMELLS

Yet you come here, read every word, then cry and complain about the story.

Maybe you like this way to much so you have to act with such rage..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

Only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
who cares.

Retarded people dreamed up by a retarded guy, nobody cares bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK, I think I understand the moniker you use, . . .

sloppy. I was going to say it fits, but actually its a little . . ., well, you know

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Same story, same comment!

I laughed a lot! "she was going to violate the sanctity of the neighborhood"!! Really? Did they lived in Vatican or in the Holy Land? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That was my wife

Chloe is my wife and I have loved hearing her telling me of each time she is taken. She has hag at least twenty guys now and is totally loving being a hot wife. I have observed her having sex and love it especially as now I have come out as gay and she likes to show off what she is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wouldn’t that type of chance tryst with a total stranger be inherently dangerous ? The bare fact that they’re having sex bareback is playing Russian roulette with aids as a bullet , not to mention all the other STD’S , I’d venture to say it’s more like a reverse Russian roulette , where all the chambers are loaded except one ! Not to mention a person doesn’t know the type of personality disorder your dealing with hooking up with a total stranger , psychotic people abound in this world , more than ever before , he could develop an obsession or a fixation on you , believing that the sex meant something more and ... ? What a terrible risk for a couple hours of pleasure ! Factor in the risk your putting your husband in as well as your many other future sexual partners , the risk is too great and the cost too high !

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another whore’s story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous