All Comments on 'Chloe Gets Satisfaction Ch. 01'

by bridge914

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Don1028Don1028almost 19 years ago
Don't bother with chapter 2

Actually almost everything after the 3rd paragraph was anti climatic. It's also obvious that there will be an anal feast somewhere along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
beginning

great start , the adventure will be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More

I hope there is a chapter 2 and maybe more...

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Not too good......

A fantasy setting such as this one has a lot of potential. But you thoroughly fucked it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Puzzling

The first part of the story was pregnant with possibilities. The rest was sadistically twisted with a worse than heavy BSDM - pain without reason except for shock value. You destroyed the potential possible sadly.

One wonders why. Please move ensuing chapters to the pain and misery that she was trying to escape but now has her best fiends to do to her.

Puzzling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice stry so far

I thought very good cannt wsit to read more

maxioogeemaxioogeealmost 19 years ago
Exercise more control with the names

You lost track at one point and have Jill refer to Chloe as Jill. This is an elementary mistake and shouldn't be tolerated. The sentence in question is "You know how I get when I am excited, and from my discussions with Jill,…"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Title: Chloe Gets Satisfaction Ch. 01

I do not know what the others know about sex and the many variables enjoyed by both man and woman. The comments about not being special or well written are way off base. Having tried anything and everything short of chickens, (the feathers would tickle too much to be erotically stimulating. I feel I am qualified to understand your use of control and discipline. These are heady aids to sexual pleasure. The motivation of Chloe is simple. She has been trained the hard way (with no concern for her) to accept her pleasure any way she can get it.

I have very much enjoyed both of your stoeies, voted 5 on both, and am looking forward to more of your work.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 12 years ago
So Chapter#2

End of Part 1, Chloe Gets Satisfaction. Join Chloe in part 2 when she really gets what she is after.

So now that you promised Maybe you could give us the follow-up.

andmaybe a few chapters more as they Determine if they will remain a Threesome or help Chloe find her new Man.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Well!!

When will you get to Giving us Chapter 2 and the Rest of the Story. Obviously Chloe will be with them for Along time. so Normal things need to be taken care of. The House , Work , Etc.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

One POS that thankfully died on the vine.

JackobinJackobinover 3 years ago

Very well done, with a nice attention to the feelings in play. It is so unfortunate that a sequel was planned and promised and then the author vanished.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
hmmm

my wife was just like chloe but I showed her that with the right man {me] she could be just as satisfied with sweet, sensual loving. we still get rough sometimes but mostly we make sweet Love together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous