Chloe's Corruption Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't halt his advances, perhaps because in his dream, he still imagined me to be his wife -- my mother -- who he was inside of. He wasn't considerate in that dream, he was horny. And so he pulled back just a little, and then plunged deeper in than before. Multiple inches of his erection were being shoved into me, and I could feel my insides stretched taut to surround him.

"Ah!" It was such a surreal experience. I could feel his dick inside of me, and its heat was mixing with mine. More so than that, I awkwardly began to notice that my body continued to react on its own. Heat was building inside my loins, and I could feel myself getting wet because of the constant stimulation of my genitals. It was a betrayal of my own body -- my vagina provided the lubrication he needed to try and enter me more deeply.

I once more attempted to squirm, and tried to push my lower body away from his, but the sleeping bag kept me tightly constricted. He had unlimited access to my freshly deflowered womanhood. My hope began to fade -- why even struggle, now that he had taken my virginity. He was just about to get what he was working towards to, anyway.

With rhythmical thrusts, in and out, he coaxed my pussy into opening up inch by inch. He was unknowingly easing my body into accepting his entire length. It kept going one inch at a time, until I could finally feel his crotch warm against my bum. I could feel his erection so deep inside of me, just beneath my navel. We were completely connected.

He seemed to cherish the moment -- or perhaps the warmth. The wet heat, while my vagina desperately clenched down on his erection. Not a trace of his dick was left outside, he was -- for the lack of a better description -- save and secure inside my pussy.

As if that wasn't bad enough, I even grew vaguely aware of our heartbeats. It was a sickening thought -- we were truly connected. Intimately.

My earlier observation came back to haunt me however. This wasn't a romantic coupling. It was sex. Raw intercourse. He withdrew halfway before he began to fuck me at a steady pace. The sleeping bag did little to muffle all the sounds we produced. Each time he pushed in particularly vigorously, I could hear a wet squelch coaxed out of my vagina. I had really gotten wet, dripping wet.

The sheer darkness around us sharpened my other senses, and I grew more aware of his dick. It had a fat girth, truly stretching me to the limits. If only I had a moment to try and relax, to breathe, perhaps I'd have an easier time enduring his assault. But my father -- even in his sleep -- seemed to prefer my tension and tightness. With every thrust, he struggled to sheathe his entire length due to the resistance.

I never imagined my first time to be in the middle of nowhere, in a tiny tent, stuck in a single position while my own father turned me into a woman. And all of it occurred without a single exchange of words. Every interaction was solely restricted to our genitals, his dick had conquered my pussy and I could do nothing but to listen to the act.

His pace had never changed, it was one continuous motion of sliding out, and back in. I did however begin to feel myself getting sore from the frequent friction, especially given the lack of foreplay. I reluctantly gave in to the moment, and no longer made an attempt to keep my legs shut. As soon as I parted my legs, even a little bit, I noticed that the feeling of friction diminished. He moved much more freely. Good, I thought. The sooner this was over, the better.

The bulbous crown of his erection scraped against my tender insides each time he withdrew. Minutes passed while he repeated the same motions. That kind of monotony was what brought me to another realization. The alcohol had lulled me into a false sense of security -- I had a dick inside of my body, unprotected. There would be nothing to prevent his sperm from leaking into every niche and corner of my vagina.

"No that...it can't be," I muttered.

He continued lazily thrusting into me. Every now and then, another slippery squelch announced the intimate connection we still shared. His imminent climax would seal the deal.

"Dad...no, you have to wake up!" I raised my voice. At the same time, I renewed my struggling. It was no longer in an attempt to get free, but instead had the purpose of tearing my father out of his deep sleep. Around the lower half of my body, I could feel his hands reaching for a tighter grip of my thighs. He began to pull me closer -- he made sure that the entirety of his erection was safely embedded inside my youthful vagina.

"Dad!" I shouted.

He uttered a weak grunt, and stopped moving. My genitals were at his mercy and I hated the thought. There was nothing more I could do now -- if he were to climax, then I would receive every drop of his babymaking-sperm. This horrific thought made my heart skip a beat.

"Chloe...?" A tired voice whispered into my ear.

"Stop, you gotta stop!" I pleaded desperately. I could only hope that he hadn't cum yet.

"What is...oh, God! It feels so good." He was giving me another tentative thrust -- he still didn't know what was happening. He was still under the cursed assumption that this was part of his wet dream. His words also invoked a strange feeling in me -- my own father complimented me on being a good fuck, or at least praised the sensation I provided him.

"Dad, this...ahnn!" There was an eager push, and the crown of his shaft plunged against something particularly sensitive in the back of my vagina. "This isn't your imagination, it's real, and you have to stop!" I cried out. The words escaped me in a swift rush, since as soon as I was done speaking, I inhaled sharply. "You're too deep," I thought bitterly. I didn't know it at the time, but his erection was prodding my cervix. It must have been instinct for him to try and reach the one spot that would maximize the odds of a successful breeding.

"Breeding"? I thought to myself. Was that really what I wanted, to get bred like some farm animal by my own father? It was a surreal fantasy, and yet, it could become reality. It's the natural part of sexual intercourse, the ejaculation, it always happens sooner or later. I'd simply need to remain silent.

In a way, it was weirdly comforting that I absolutely couldn't escape. Everything was in his hands. My vagina was entirely at the mercy of his hormones. I couldn't tell if it was my growing discontent, the booze, or if I was getting horny myself. But, now that I found myself with another reason to scream for him to stop, I instead chose to be quiet. It was such a taboo situation, and I found myself curious to see how far he would go.

There was no doubt in my mind that since I was aware of my father's heartbeat, he was also aware of mine, deep inside me. What would that feel like to him, I wondered. Did it feel like my vagina was softly pulsing all around his dick?

The lips of my pussy were tautly embracing the very base of his erection. It was like an airtight seal -- nothing would be able to leak out once it were inside me. The idea was disgusting and revolting, but at the same time, it was strangely alluring. I felt like a girl who was playing with fire. There was no doubt I'd change my mind as soon as I stopped being so horny, but in that very moment, there was only one thing on my mind.

I closed my eyes, and concentrated on my crotch. Then, I began to try and move the muscles I had felt inside my vagina earlier. It took a moment, but soon after, I managed to make myself tighten on command. As soon as I understood how it was done, I began to squeeze down on his shaft, slowly and methodically. I was using my vagina to give his appendage a loving massage. Like a teenage brat, I loved the idea that I was teasing him. For just a moment, I had forgotten that this wasn't a game. I had forgotten the consequences of bareback intercourse.

I could feel his erection beginning to throb intensely against the tight embrace of my womanhood. It was like a wild thrashing of his manhood, pulsing angrily against the snug confines of my vagina. For as long as it lasted, his fingers were pressing almost painfully into my flesh to keep me close. The sudden response was unexpected and startling. Due to my lack of experience, I had no idea what just occurred. A long moment passed before I calmed down again.

There was a long moment during which nothing was said, and nothing more happened. It was just me and him, our bodies joined together. My sanity returned to me, too. What the hell had I been thinking? I nearly ended up getting inseminated by my own father. And given just how deep he was inside me, he would end up drowning my cervix in his baby batter.

The fat girth of his manhood began to shrink, and no longer caused me so much discomfort. It was finally over, I got lucky.

"God, I wish it were real," my father whispered. His speech was slurred -- just a little -- but he was clearly still intoxicated. At the same time however, I began to feel something else. There was a liquid heat spreading through my loins, faster than any other sensation I had felt before.

My eyes opened wide in shock -- this couldn't be happening. I could feel a foreign warmth rapidly spreading inside of my vagina, filling the empty spaces that were left by his softening appendage. He had done it. He really did have his orgasm. And I had unknowingly helped him to reach his climax. Millions of his tiny swimmers had been successfully squirted into me, and every single one had the goal of ruining me with a teenage pregnancy.

I fumbled to reach down with my hands, and awkwardly grabbed and tugged on the sleeping bag right where my crotch was located, but it was useless. There was nothing I could do to change what happened. Seemingly by instinct, I could feel my vagina defiantly squeezing down on his shrinking appendage. But even that attempt to expel his invader did nothing -- his shaft was still halfway inside me, neatly kept inside by the tightness of my own body. His cum had nowhere to go but deeper inside my unprotected womanhood.

I may have just witnessed the conception of my own little baby sister, or brother.

His manhood had gone completely soft. The gooey damage it had caused however was already swirling around my cervix. His seed might already be swimming through that one and only barrier, to ensure the pregnancy would take. His dick had lasted long enough to get its job done. The one task nature intended it to fulfill; to deliver his cum into a receptive female. Even in that very moment, his limp appendage was still drooling the last remnants of his sperm into me. I could feel my head beginning to spin as I fully understood the consequences of what I just experienced.

It was overwhelming.

It was too much.

Whether by shock or exhaustion... I collapsed, and was once more claimed by a deep slumber.


12