Chloe's Introduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine stood up and moved behind Chloe, placing her hands on her shoulders, making her pause momentarily.

"Don't stop, darling," murmured Elaine, as her hands slid down along her sides.

"Yes madame", Chloe sighed, her fingers scrunching in Mia's foamy hair.

Chloe felt the hem of the dress being peeled upwards over her hips, exposing her knickers. She didn't care, she yearned to be touched now. She spread her feet a little and concentrated on massaging Mia's scalp. When she felt Elaine's hand cupping her, she found herself pushing back and moaning gently.

"Do you mind me touching you, darling? Touching you...here?" her fingers pressed against her panties, against her wet lips. Mia found herself being pushed even lower into the sink as Chloe pushed back more.

"Not at all Madame....in fact...please..."

Elaine pulled the knickers to the side, revealing Chloe's swollen wet lips, pouting, showing some of the wet pink flesh inside.

She easily pushed two fingers into Chloe's pussy, causing her to moan loudly, her hands tightening in Mia's hair. Then, as Elaine started to slide them in and out, Chloe's massage started to match their pace. Mia's head bobbed in the sink in time with the shunting fingers pushing in and out of Chloes wet cunt.

Edwina came back down to see this most erotic sight -- her mistress finger-fucking Chloe, while she in turn shampooed Mia. She had never seen anything like it, even in these private sessions. She had to put her drinks tray down quickly as her pussy pulsed and leaked watching.

Chloe was moaning loudly now with each thrust into her. All attempts so shampoo Mia were put to the side as she concentrated on the fingers fucking her. She looked back at Elaine, saw the look of desire on her face and said, "Madame may I cum?"

"Yes, dear slut. Cum, immediately."

That was all it took. Chloe went over the edge, past the point of no return. The tidal wave coursed through her from her cunt through her whole body, the breaking of a dam of pent-up sexual tension which had been simmering inside her all morning.

Elaine caught hold of her as Chloe's legs trembled hard, threatening to knock her off balance. She helped her into a chair, while Mia remained in place, head bowed, covered in thick creamy foam which slid down her cheek into the basin. She listened to her new Miss having her first orgasm at the hands of her mistress and hoped quietly it would not be the last.

"Edwina, take over with Mia for me dear. Rinse and blow-dry, so we can see the true fruits of Chloe's efforts".

Edwina immediately crossed the salon and leant over Mia, her breasts hanging, and started to rinse off the girl's hair, thick with lather. Meanwhile Elaine pushed Chloe's chair to the other side of the room as she gathered herself.

Elaine poured two glasses of white wine and handed one to Chloe.

"How do you feel dear?" she asked.

"I'll be alright in a minute", Chloe sighed, looking over at Edwina and Mia before focusing on Elaine again.

"Do you mind if we chat for a moment?" asked Elaine.

"Not at all, madame", Chloe sipped her wine.

"First of all, I want to apologise for the way you've been dragged into my...soirees, dear. This must have been a huge shock for you?"

Chloe took a moment before answering.

"Yes, it was... but things happened so fast -- Eddie -- Miss Edwina, didn't have a chance to explain what this was about before you arrived. I just decided to trust her and follow her lead."

"But this also excited you, yes? I can tell we've struck a sexual nerve with you."

"Yes, you could certainly say that. Those two times of shampooing Mia are two of the most erotic experiences I've ever had -- especially when you...when you fucked me."

"So, you are not perturbed by any of this?"

"Honestly? It's like a fantasy brought to life. I hope you will invite me along next time." she said hopefully.

"Well, let's take a look at your handiwork then" and motioned Chloe to stand and join her over where Edwina had just finished blow-drying Mia.

"Uncape her, Eddie." Elaine instructed. Edwina unfastened the cape and pulled it from Mia's body.

"Oh my, Mia dear you are still in your normal clothes!"

"I'm sorry Mistress, without Tracey here to instruct me...."

"Yes of course. Chloe dear you weren't to know. Nevertheless, Mia -- strip, right this instant."

Mia immediately stood and stripped off her skirt, stiff-collared blouse, and underwear. Like Edwina, her nipples were pierced, but her mound was covered in a thick dark ginger bush.

Chloe suddenly said, "Mia, shake your head back and forth." She did so, making her hair fly and spin, but when she stopped, her hair falling perfectly into place. Elaine smiled broadly.

"Wonderful, Chloe. You've picked a perfect length, a truly submissive looking bob dear."

"Well, I couldn't have her aping my own look, Madame."

She looked at Edwina. "Eddie, as you know Tracey was also scheduled to give Mia a shave. I'd like you to do it, please. Chloe shall be attending to me."

"Yes Madame" said Edwina quickly,

and took the hand of the naked Mia and led her to one of the styling chairs. She fitted special stirrups to the arms and when Mia was seated, reclined the seat so far that Mia could place her feet up on the new rests. She did the same for another chair where Elaine took her place.

"A shave and a waxing please Chloe."

Chloe stared at the pussy mound on display. It was very well-kept and didn't' really need her to do anything to it. Then Chloe realised that this was part of the play, some sort of foreplay for Elaine and perhaps a way to test Chloe's skills further.

Sitting on a foot-stool, Chloe ran her fingers over Elaine's mons, stroking her trimmed fur, feeling the edges. She stirred up a shaving cup and used the brush to liberally dab shaving cream on her bare skin surrounding her trimmed triangle, rubbing it in with two of her fingertips. After wiping her fingers, she unfolded a straight razor and started to gently scrape away the foam, using her other hand to keep her skin taut.

Elaine looked down, surprised again by Chloe and the choice of razor. Even though they were in expert hands, the straight razor brought with it an air of risk. Chloe started on the angled sides of the triangle, edging ever closer to Elaine's vulva. The closer she got, the more her lips parted, and the scent of her aroma became more prominent.

She wiped away excess foam and applied wax strips to each side, ripping them clean off which made Elaine flinch slightly each time. She then applied strips to her innermost thighs and along her outer lips. She couldn't help noticing that Elaine was quite wet by this point, more so when she yanked off the strips one by one.

"All clean, madame", Chloe smiled.

"Are you sure dear? There's only really one way to be sure you haven't missed anything."

"How is that Madame?" She had a good idea and a lot of hope of where this would be heading.

Elaine looked down at her. "With your tongue, dear."

Chloe immediately leaned in and commended licking Elaine's mound, dragging her tongue over and around the trimmed triangle of fur, then lower, over her lips, inner thighs, tracing where she had just waxed, licking the skin, moistening it. She felt Elaine's hand in her hair, guiding her over her labia, her tongue pressing between the wet swollen lips, into her pink flesh, pushing as deep as she could.

A long sigh escaped from Elaine's lips. Even Edwina stopped with the clippers on Mia's mound to watch her mistress being pleasured. Elaine moaned louder as Chloe's thumb pressed against her clit and her tongue swirled inside her.

It was impossible for Elaine to completely retain her composure. Her stomach muscles tensed, her back arched and her hand tightened in Chloe's bob.

"fffffuckkkkkk" was all she said, as she started to climax against Chloe's tongue, lapping at her. Chloe kept going, licking and drinking in Elaine's heady climax, until she pushed away her forehead.

Chloe sat back on the footstool and watched Elaine slowly regain her composure, her breathing eventually returning to normal. She looked past her to where Edina and Mia were perched in a similar way. Edwina was shaping Mia's mound of hair in a similar way to her mistress. Chloe poured two more glasses of wine and handed one to Elaine.

"I hope you are satisfied with my skills madame?"

"With your skills? Most certainly, and I shall be calling on your services in future, to be sure."

She leaned over and kissed Chloe softly, and murmured, "by your skills? No dear. Not hardly. I hope you have good stamina because the day is still young".

12