Chloe's Teacher Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy watched raptly; despite the ice, a rosy pink glow was slowly returning to her delicate, beautiful lips as they swelled. He thought how it almost looked odd, her skin goose-bumped and losing that incredible smoothness, but still flushing with colour as she moaned again. He noticed that she was now pushing into the ice dildo, fucking it, wanting something inside her. As her orgasm grew, he wondered if he was holding off too long fucking her himself, giving her that pleasure. She would of course have no control over that fuck; she would be bent to his will, not because of his desire to dominate this fresh, young, almost innocent flower, but because of her desire to give in, and be controlled.

Andy flicked the switch and the wand moved up to high, the vibrations really kicking up a level, and the force he was pressing it into her meant there was feedback into his arm from that. He moved the wand, feeling her clit bounce about on her pubic bone, eliciting a pronounced moan.

"Master, will you let me cum?" Chloe breathlessly forced the sounds from her lips.

"When you are ready, you may cum, yes," he replied, as he pushed the wand into her harder.

An obvious pause to suck in air, and a squirm from the extra pressure, and then she almost inaudibly said, "Thank you, Master."

Andy slowed the rhythm of the ice dildo, becoming more deliberate, scraping it across her G spot as he swirled the wand, feeling the movement of her clit, pleased to see muscle twitches in response.

There was a definite moan that really signalled this was working, Andy considered it to be different from anything else he had heard from Chloe, a, 'ohohohohoh,' and it coincided with significant muscle twitching and tensing. She was getting there.

Andy kept a steady hand with the wand, and a consistent rhythm with the ice, now very deliberately scraping the ice across her G spot; she responded to every movement. Chloe was getting pinker and pinker in her lips, and her red inside was clearly aroused as she started to lift herself again, slightly responding to the orgasm that was clearly starting to break through. Her breathing moved to short, sharp breaths, her muscles tensing slowly, straightening her legs and causing the ropes to bite into her soft, milky skin.

Chloe felt herself saying over and over, "Oh Jesus," although she thought that only a few were breaking her lips. The ice burned inside her, but the pain was wonderful, as her clit sung to her in a note that she was not used to, and she could not recall if it had been the same last Friday. The ropes hurt her skin; she felt herself pulling against them as it became harder and harder to stop her muscles from locking up. The warmth that was rising from her clit was infecting all of her body, making her ache with a desire to cum.

The ice dildo was pushing in a way she was not used to and she wondered if Andy had located her G spot; she had searched on her own and failed. As the ice dildo rubbed in and out on a certain part, the feelings in her clit intensified a lot, and she twitched and flinched hard every time. She knew that her orgasm was not far away, and part of her wanted to push Andy away, to hold it off. She wanted the feelings that were currently running through her body to continue forever. It reminded her of a time when she was at school, standing on a chair with her hand on a Van De Graff generator. There was an electrical charge to her body that she could not quite put her finger on, or really explain, but that caused her to feel warm and slightly content. She wanted that moment when the chain of people jumped on to the floor, releasing the charge; she remembered the slight electrical shock she got, the excitement the feeling created. Only this time, that excitement was for the orgasm that she knew was going to explode any moment.

The wand moved and she felt her clit twist and bounce against her pubic bone. The gasp that she gave seemed to drain her lungs of air, and she felt her breathing quicken, trying to get her back to even keel. However, the little shocks from those electric feelings that bounced from her clit to the far reaches of her body had started; she was seconds from cumming if Andy didn't stop. "I'm cumming," she moaned.

She didn't think it was possible but the wand pushed into her clit harder; she could feel the vibrations from it from her navel to her arse. It was like the orgasm was being shaken from her clit as she closed her eyes, trying to hold on to the intense feelings that she had in those last heartbeats before she climaxed. Warm, buzzing, and breathless, the anticipation of the next few moments was overwhelming her, but she wanted to hold this spot forever. Then, suddenly, it was too late; nothing was stopping her.

The orgasm broke across her; it was like she had been hooked up to the mains. She jerked hard in her restraints, her body flexing and twisting in every direction that her tied body would allow. Muscles all over her body exploded in something close to pain, which was not painful, fiery heat running through her. As she relaxed just the slightest amount, she realised that Andy had not removed the wand, and another wave of heat and shocks ran through her. The moan that burst from her lips as that happened was halfway to a cry for help. She found herself lost in the feelings running through her body. She couldn't even tell if the ice was still in her, let alone move. As the second wave subsided, the third broke across her in the relentless way the sea breaks on the beach.

Andy still didn't stop, and the wand pushed in harder. Why? Was he trying to break her? These thoughts flashed through her head in the fraction of a second that existed between the third wave and the fourth, before she was just an orgasming mess again, her body screaming at her to stop as it shook again in ecstasy. The words, 'Stop, I can't take it,' formed in her head; she couldn't remember why, and she was not sure if she had said the words or just thought them. In either case, they were wiped clear by the fountain of pleasure that washed over her. Her mind was absorbed by the orgasm; she was in blackness, her body floating, without coherent thought. Her clit felt the size of her leg, burning with pain. No, not pain; she could not think of the word for it, as everything descended again into fiery pit of electrical shocks. How long had she been cumming? She had lost track. Her body ached in a way she could not even put into words. Her knees burned, her arms above her head. Why were they above her head? She could not remember. She tried to pull them down but they were stuck. 'Oh god, stop!' her mind screamed at her again, as her body shook.

Chloe opened her eyes. She was still hanging from the ceiling of Andy's room, and he was standing, watching her. She shook her head, trying to clear the fog. Her clit felt like it had gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson; it burned. She closed her eyes again, and took 3 deep breaths.

'Calm,' she thought to herself. 'Be calm.' She opened her eyes again, looking directly at Andy, still standing impassively watching her. Then she said, her voice a little shaky, "What happened there?"

Andy laughed, then replied, "You asked that last time. But you blacked out at the end of your orgasm."

"How long?" she asked, confused.

"The Orgasm? Or the Blackout?" he responded. She was not sure, but he answered before she needed to specify. "The orgasm was about 3 minutes, the blackout about 15 seconds."

Chloe shook her head again; it had felt like hours since she had realised she was about to cum. She didn't know what to say, but words came out anyway. "I ache."

Andy walked over and quickly undid the knots holding her knees. As her legs dropped, the pressure on her arms increased, and her legs burned the way that muscles do when you finish intense exercise. Thankfully, Andy untied her hands and in his strong arms supported her, then carried her and placed her on the bed. As he stepped away she watched his eyes, drinking in her naked body. She felt broken right now, but his face said she was the most desirable thing he had ever seen.

She watched as he stepped away for a moment and grabbed two little bottles from a side table. He put one on the bed, and with the other squeezed a little oil onto his hands. Then he grabbed her leg and massaged the muscles around her knee, and the joint itself, before moving on to the other one. Chloe laid still, moving only as he directed with his hands, as he silently worked her muscles; it was like he was dragging the pain out of them. As he moved on to her arms, her wrists and elbows, she thought about how she was completely naked with this man old enough to be her father, and how he had not used her yet. She still could not believe he had the restraint to have not taken any clothes off. She looked; his cock was rock hard inside his jeans, so it wasn't like he didn't want to. but right now, he was completely focused on working away her pain. She had never felt more attracted to a man, or wanted one to take her and use her more, either.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked. Well, more blurted, as her desires opened her mouth before she could stop it.

"Is that what you want?" he replied. She hated questions being answered with questions.

"Yes, Master. God yes, I want that." She was very disappointed with herself for the sound of desperation that filtered through.

"Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, but we are not ready to take that step yet," he replied.

Crestfallen, she replied, "Your cock says different."

He looked at her, then replied, "That insolence gets you 10 lashes next time."

"Sorry, Master," she replied, "but I have not pleasured you yet, and you have given me the best orgasms I have ever had."

"You give me immense pleasure just being here and letting me do these things to you." His voice was sincere and honest; she believed every word.

"Can I not give you a blow job then, Master?" she enquired.

He paused and seemed to think about that, then said, "Yes." There was another pause. "Yes, you can."

Chloe excited, jumped up. Before Andy had achance to change his mind she pushed him down onto the bed and sat on his legs.

"Eager little slut, aren't you," he said.

She ignored him, and started to undo his belt, buttons and fly. Her hand going inside his boxers as soon as she had his trousers open. She closed her hand around his rock-hard cock. It had a significant girth to it, her fingers and thumb only coming together if she squeezed—and squeezed quite hard. She pulled it through the boxer fly and released it to gaze upon for the first time. It was big, thick, uncut; she rolled her hand up to the top and then back down, pulling all the skin with it. Poking out from his boxers and trousers it was hard to be sure on length, but she thought it must be about 7 inches. Both the boyfriends Chloe had slept with had more average cocks, about 6 inches. She had assumed that all of them were about that size, a bit like eyeballs all appear about the same size in adults. But that was wrong; this was thicker and longer. It threw her train of thought for a moment, as she realised what she saw in porn was probably real, not well filmed or altered as she had believed.

Chloe slowly wanked her hand up and down, feeling the cock, getting to know it, while she worked out the best way to blow it. She thought that just over half would make her gag, and while she expected that as part of her training, eventually, that was not something for her to voluntarily do today. As well as being incredibly hard, the skin was soft, warm, and veiny. Very veiny, was her thought; none of the ones had seen or touched up until now were like this. But she also thought this felt very good. Her mind jumped to an image of her sliding down this instead of blowing it; she was still naked.

As she continued to wank, she moved her head down, sticking out her tongue and running it around the head, then flicking back and forth over the frenulum. She felt the cock flinch and bounce in her hand and against her tongue, responding to her. She stopped wanking it, and slipped her hand inside his boxers to cup his balls and feel them, as she licked down the length of his cock to where it came out of his trousers and then back up again. She did this several times. His balls felt hard too, the skin taut, but unlike her pubic area—which she spent considerable time grooming and ensuring it was completely hairless—his balls were slightly furry. She very gently massaged them, enjoying the feel, and she thought about getting them in her mouth. She moved her hand around his cock, mainly to feel the pubic hair, but at the same time she took the head of his cock into her mouth. His hair was groomed; it was there, but short, and tidy at the edges, she circled, then moved her hand back to wank again. Chloe slowly bobbed her head, taking in about an inch-and-a-half past the head, wanking the rest towards her. After thirty seconds getting comfortable, she moved more and took in at least another inch, but that was her limit without a gag. She probably could take a little more and suppress the gag, but not a lot. For over a minute, Chloe jacked him into her mouth, that was moving from the tip, to about 4 inches in her mouth and back.

As the blow job progressed, Chloe tasted pre-cum, and felt her excitement rise. She had never had a man cum in her mouth; both the others had wanted to pull out and watch. One she only blew once shot all over her face; that was not nice, actually. Porn stars are liars. The other had a thing for spraying in on her tits, and he had done that several times. Since then, Chloe had done a little research on sucking cock, and learnt it was probably as individual as a girl wanking, but there were several things she wanted to try. First, she bounced her tongue off the eye as she took it in each time. This seemed to cause a flinching reaction from Andy, and it certainly forced the pre-cum into her mouth. Next, she swirled her tongue around his cock as she moved down then up.

As she swirled her tongue for the third time, Andy said, "Oh god that is good," in a voice that was clearly strained.

Chloe kept that up for a decent amount of time, but her tongue was getting tired. She thought he was not that far from cumming. She swapped her tongue for teeth, grazing them along the length of his shaft. She expected him to stop her doing that quite quickly, but he didn't. For the first time he moved, and increased the speed, which caused Chloe to lose some of the composure she was feeling. Then, out of nowhere, he moved his cock in her mouth, aiming into her cheek, and moments later, spunk shot hard. It quickly filled her mouth, and she swallowed, then a second time. There was that slightly salty taste that she knew, but this was thick and sticky, like when you drop an egg, the uncooked white running across your fingers. Only this was running down her throat. She cleared what was in her mouth, but decided she would only let a man cum in her mouth if she had to, like when Andy would force her to, later in her training.

She licked his cock clean, then laid down next to him, cuddling into him. She completely lost track of how long she was there, and she had not felt this content and relaxed...well, ever.

After some time, he started to move, putting his cock away, and she heard his fly being re-zipped. She supposed the fun was done, and slowly peeled herself away from him. That was hard; she really didn't want to.

She picked up her clothes, and as she started to put them on asked, "Does your wife know?"

"No, she would flip, but she has no right to. She will have her work colleague, Leon, buried balls-deep in her right now."

Chloe looked at him, not really getting that for a moment, then said, "What? She's having an affair?"

Andy looked at her, then said, "Sort of. We love each other, and enjoy time together, but we have grown apart sexually. We are not getting divorced or anything like that, but we both do our own thing, and just don't talk about it." There was a pause. "I know about this because I saw a text, is all."

Chloe felt gobsmacked, but decided it was not something to push. However, the seed of guilt that had been growing in her disappeared, like the wind had blown it away.

Before she could follow up, Andy said, "So I want you to continue with the plug and the photos, I want more skin in the photos though. I also want you to show Tim again, and bonus points if you can get him to watch you masturbate under your desk."

"Yes Master," she replied, then thought, and said, "Do you want me to cum?"

Andy laughed, then said, "In that one instance, if he is watching, then you are allowed to cum. If you think you can do that in the office without causing total carnage. But set your phone up so you can film him watching."

"Yes Master," she replied again. As she got up and started to walk downstairs, Andy followed.

At the front door, he took hold of her, pulled her in, and kissed her, a deep passionate kiss. It seemed to last forever. Her heart pounding, and her body tingling with excitement, she held him as tight as she could. She felt safe, happy, content, lots of other things too, but as he released her and opened the door, she was totally sure she had made the right choice.

12