Chlorine Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's another mop," she said, her voice slow and far away, "I'll help you. Finish quicker."

"You don't have---"

"My bike will fit in your car?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I saw it has quick release hubs, just like mine. Quite the ride you have. Pop the front wheel, it'll fit right in."

"Good. You can give me a ride home."

She squeezed my cock and I held her long enough to squeeze her breast and we read each other to kiss quickly. Then she pushed away and turned quickly and walked through the door.

"Shit," I said very softly. I forced my erection back into its denim prison and restored my zipper as I walked to my mop and wondered if she'd been serious.

She had been. I noticed that she hadn't re-tied her shirt but she did have a mop. I swirled mine then gave it a loose run through the wringer and moved to the far corner as she did likewise. As soon as it was obvious she knew what she was doing, wide, slow strokes on the concrete floor that allowed us to meet in the middle, we quickly worked back from the edges and toward the door, I tried to get my light tone back.

"Hey, Lucia Baca, how come you knew my name?"

"I asked that silly gringa lifeguard," her voice morphed into a heavy accent, "she's worried we'll bite her every time we speak."

"Oh, yeah. Mary. She's from up the east side benches, I don't know who she pissed off to end up here," Lucia's snorted laugh conveyed both acceptance and frustration as she looked at me and then I pointed toward and past the pool, "I grew up opposite end of the valley on the flats but my neighborhood, yours here, same same."

She rinsed then wrung her mop.

"You wanna complain about sunscreen, talk to her."

I acknowledged that with a chuckle and a nod.

"You're always running around but you talk to us locals just fine. Such a good boy you are. My vieja will like you."

I wasn't sure if the mirthful expression on her face was from her statement or my reaction. By some unspoken agreement we both left that the last word as we made short work of mopping the old concrete floor. She'd never bothered to redo her shirt so my glances were amply rewarded with full if quick views and her smile made clear she was well aware of it. My cock chafed as it rubbed against rough denim and the inner side of the zipper.

I pushed her out the door first and backed up as I mopped the entrance. I stopped and felt a body behind me and she quickly slipped her arms around my waist and squeezed. She leaned and I twisted my head and kissed her again. Then she released me and led us into the shack. I followed her in and gathered the mops and bucket then pointed to a small, blue ice chest.

"Cold water, cokes. Help yourself," I said as I dumped the bucket and turned the water on to rinse it and the mops. I glanced back and moaned as she'd bent at the waist with her back to me. I saw her body shiver as she constrained her laugh.

"Go," I said, "take that and wait by your bike. I need to do my walkthrough and I need to concentrate!"

She laughed but obeyed and walked out the door. The sun had hit the horizon and deep shadows covered us, the floodlight at the far, right corner of the tall chain-link fence around the pool the only one of three that worked. No wonder we regularly had fence jumpers. In June I'd encountered a few folks 'just hanging around' on my way out and in 'casual' conversation I'd said 'if there's no mess in the morning, we won't need the police doing drive-by checks.' We'd had the odd food wrappers and even a left-behind sneaker, but by and large the combination of wind and the plentiful trees and gardens left more of a mess each night. And that was Paul's concern.

I walked through to the front and through the gap in the counter to confirm the front door chain was on and locked. We didn't have lockers, instead the center section in the front had shelves with baskets. Each changing room had a window that opened into that section. Connie's team of attendants would take clothes and other possessions, put them in a basket and hand off a large safety pin with a numbered tag. Once done, they'd return the pin and get their possessions.

It wasn't foolproof. I'd participated in more than one frantic search across the decks and pool bottom for a misplaced key. But it worked well enough.

I walked into and through the men's changing room and stuck my head out the door.

"Just locking up, be right out," Lucia waved the half empty plastic Coke bottle at me and smiled. I flicked the light off and pushed the door closed and fixed the bolt, walked back through the front and repeated it on the women's side. I checked the pump settings, grabbed my ice chest and set it just outside the shack's door. I pulled it closed and double-locked it.

"Keeping your gold bars safe?" Her smile was cute. No. It was more than cute. She handed me the Coke bottle and I drained the last third and put it in the ice chest.

"If I had gold bars..."

"This WOULD be the place to keep them. Who'd expect such a dump would be Fort Knox?"

I slid my arm around her waist and slid it down onto her ass as she held her bike and leaned into me. I pushed her by the butt.

"C'mon, go," she laughed and I stepped quickly to get to the gate first and unlocked it and undid the chain. She pushed her bike through and I rewound the chain.

"That IS your car," she indicated the old Ford fifty feet away along the road, each side of which was marked for parking, "I'll meet you there."

I didn't mind, it meant I followed a dozen steps behind that ass. Those legs. Her shorts showed just the bit of swell at the top of her thighs which the spaced streetlights allowed me to see as long, summer day's dusk morphed to night.

"Hey, hmm, wait," I said as she stood alongside her bike next to my car.

"Que?"

"Your bike," I set my ice chest down and used my hands to guide her to stand next to her bike, "I think your seat's a tiny bit too low. Here."

She had a confused look but pushed the bike and like the tire the seat had a quick adjust lever. It really was an excellent road bike. I stood her next to the bike and shifted the seat just up. The marks indicated she had plenty of stem still in the frame.

"Give this a quick spin, tell me what you think."

"Okay, Jeremías," her voice made clear she was humoring me as she hopped onto her bike and pedaled. She went about thirty yards then sped up. She had good form, she knew what she was doing. Then she did a tight u-turn and squealed to a stop at my side and set her feet on the ground and grabbed my cheeks and kissed me.

"That feels better," she said, "how did you know?"

"Just how it hit your cute hip," she snorted and hopped off and I grabbed my ice chest and we walked to the rear and I popped the trunk.

"I'll ride it to work tomorrow," she said, "that'll be the real test. Now, it'll get to ride!"

"Not the prettiest car for it," I said.

"Hey, you HAVE a car," she laughed, "how old is it?"

"Hold," I popped the trunk as she held her bike by the handlebars and I flipped the quick release and pulled the front tire off, "fifteen years. 1963. Let's see here..."

I handed her the wheel and as I'd expected her bike was a smaller frame size so fit with more room than mine. I set the tire on top and stored my ice chest and led her around to the passenger side.

"I like this door," she laughed, "the blue is brighter than the grey, nice two-tone."

"Three-tone, plenty of rust too," I keyed the lock and opened the door, "mi'lady."

She kissed me quickly and she slid past.

"Mama just might keep you for herself, you keep this up, chavo."

She slid across the bench seat and unlocked my door then stayed close as I slid in, but leaned back and rolled the passenger window down. As expected we were alone in the park except for the knot of cars at the far corner. It was Thursday, which meant it could get busy over there.

Unless the police drove through. I didn't know what guided them to show, maybe it depended on how busy they were elsewhere.

I turned the key and the engine caught.

"Started easier than it looks," she said.

"Engine's nothing like the body," I lifted the clutch and began a U-turn.

"Hey, drive through over there," slight huskiness had returned to her voice.

"Oh?" She smiled and released her ponytail and shook her hair and let it fall around her face and shoulders. She twisted her head to look at me.

"Is it obvious enough I'm a girl?" She'd twined but not tied the flaps on her shirt before we'd left the pool but movement had released them.

"It's very obvious you're a girl, they'll definitely think I'm some sort of pervert," she grinned. I shrugged and released the clutch and went forward. Her left hand was on top of my right thigh at the hem of my shorts and she shifted so her open blouse again left everything exposed to the edges of her areolas.

We got some confused looks. My car had to be familiar to any regulars, since by this hour it was normally the only one parked near the pool but I'd never driven through this area, especially at the end of the week. Not surprisingly, as a male-female couple we definitely attracted less attention than I'd have as a lone male.

Past them we shared a laugh.

"They'll know to leave you alone after tonight," she leaned to kiss my cheek and her hand edged onto my shorts and found the flesh desperate to be freed and pressed against it. I huffed.

"Right or left?" We were at the street.

"Right, then second right," her hand moved slightly and her voice was slightly huffy. I tried to hide my jump by working the clutch as she pressed on my erection.

"So where do you work that you're off tonight?"

"I'm a waitress, Bill 'n Ada's."

"I've eaten there. Food was fine. Not sure why people have such a down opinion on it."

"Ah, strange people eat there, so you'd fit! Better tips than when I worked at Village Inn!" She laughed softly and I joined.

I took the right and she spoke again. Her voice was more tentative than it had been all evening. "Second left, Jeremías, what does your girlfriend think of you working every night?"

I offered a full body shrug and spoke softly. "I'll let you know when I have one."

"I don't mind," her voice was barely audible but had a lightened tone. Or so I thought. More tellingly, she scooted even tighter against me.

"Not this right, next one," I turned and an 'uh' escaped from my throat. The street was a couple of hundred yards but dark, the far end a widened turn-around and what looked like a mechanic's shop slash used car dealer. No streetlights nor houses beyond the intersection except for the lot's interior. A tall, chain-link fence like the one around our pool differed with the coiled razor wire along the top.

Both of her hands were on my thigh. My right hand had been mostly occupied in working the column shift lever with the low-speed driving but the back of my upper arm had regularly found her left nipple and she pushed it against me.

"There...," her voice again tentative. To the left I saw a scrubby tree and bushes and smiled. I approached the turn-around on the far right and flicked the headlights off. She grunted in surprise as I spun the car, I'd seen potholes but no trash or junk. I pushed the clutch and slipped the transmission to neutral and followed the turn and released the clutch. As we edged behind the overgrown vegetation I pulled my left leg high and carefully pushed the parking brake down to bring us to a stop reasonably well hidden behind the greenery before I turned the engine off.

"Wha...?"

"No reason shining the headlights back across those houses," I said with a wide smile, "and letting the brake lights flash."

The distant lights offered only enough illumination that I was mostly certain she'd returned my smile. But her voice was a happy lilt.

"Oh, here I'm thinking you're an innocent chavo, I'd better be careful. Not hang out in dark places with the like of you..."

That was as far as she got before I threw my right arm over her shoulders and put my mouth on hers. She didn't push it away. Both of her hands were on my thigh and nudged against my still constrained cock while my left hand found her left thigh halfway between her knee and hip.

After a few moments I pulled back.

"Slide over, steering wheel in the way," I whispered, she snorted and our hands stayed in place but we scooted our asses and slid until I'd replaced her in the middle. Our mouths met again but this time the fingers of my left hand followed the skin of her thigh, crossed to denim only at the angle of her torso and continued upward until it again found skin. She huffed as it finally reached under her open blouse and cupped her right tit, the nipple squeezed between thumb and forefinger.

Our mouths explored various positions and pressures, closed, open, then open too wide before we recovered. Our tongues pushed hard against each other before they too found a balanced approach. I jumped when she slid her fingers under the hem of my shorts and found the plump head of my cock, I returned the favor and alternated breasts as I experimented with ways to coax her nipples ever more erect.

I broke the kiss and she seemed about to object when my lips found her neck. Instead she arched her neck and her chin rose to offer me access.

Had I been a vampire, my opportunity would've arrived.

Instead I kissed and lightly on the flesh below her ear then back toward the middle. I didn't want to leave marks, at least not yet. Once I'd again arrived centrally I kissed downwards. I used my hand to push her blouse aside and kissed my way until I could suck in her nipple.

She jumped and moaned lightly. Her right hand left my crotch and caressed the back of my neck. As I sucked my left hand found the inside of her left thigh and pushed up. I needed to wonder at her response for only an instant before she opened her legs. They spread more as I made firm contact with her crotch.

She purred softly as I sucked her nipples and my left hand tried different positions and pressures. I knew the theory but practical application had been... limited. Finally she jumped and exhaled a moan. I tried to make note of the spot but my mind suddenly realized that her hand scrabbled at my belt.

I left her crotch and with two hands we undid my belt and button, I flexed my thighs to lift my ass and we worked the zipper down.

Then she pushed my shorts down and let them fall to the floor. My erection sprang free and she grabbed it. I exhaled hard on her nipple and wrapped her fingers with mine and guided her to a more... enjoyable pace and pressure. I left her to it and moved to the button on her jean shorts, no belt in the way.

For the first time that evening she'd stopped me. Her 'no' was soft, so soft I hadn't been certain she'd said it. But her hand on my neck shifted and I quickly left it and slid down. In recompense she splayed her right thigh nearly ninety degrees and slid her ass forward to offer me unfettered access.

Albeit through denim and I presumed underwear. But she pressed my mouth against her nipple and I assumed I'd found the right spot when she rubbed her crotch against my fingers in rhythm.

Her strokes on my hard cock faltered as my mouth convinced her nipples to extreme length, I recalled they were dark but so was everything else. I didn't care. Her thighs pumped up and down as my fingers rubbed what must've been the perfect spot as her breathing sped and went choppy. Her hand on my cock went still but her grip tightened as I pushed her toward what I hoped would be a climax.

Her thighs and back spasmed and the moan ripped from her throat was long and ragged. It was followed by a second that was less intense and finally a third before her grip became almost painful on his cock.

"Stop," the single syllable torn from her throat. I pulled my head back and the light was just enough to see her sweat-soaked face and chest but I knew mine was the same. I kept my hand pressed against her crotch but kept it still.

"That... eres el diablo," she said but her expression didn't match the invective, but I knew what I was. Her hand nudged my neck and I met her lips softly and our tongues had worked out an agreement and worked at their respective assignments.

After a couple of minutes our kissing continued but her second hand returned to my cock. With the evening's extended stop and start efforts I was in a strange state, ready to cum but not ready to cum. I'd felt this level of frustration but never combined with flesh to flesh contact.

But then her hands found the pace I'd shown her and I exhaled a moan into her mouth to receive a quick laugh back. She continued and I finally had no choice. I broke the kiss and spoke softly.

"It's gonna get really messy in a minute."

She slowed her strokes. "That's what they told me," I thought I heard but it was so soft I was again unsure.

Then she slowed. My brain refused to work and I had no idea what to do. Then she pushed in front of me and bent at the waist. What? I had a momentary hope and my cock felt her hot breath...

But then her hand moved and I felt her fish for the handkerchief still in my jeans pocket. She pulled it up and wrapped my cock and her strokes were even faster with the cloth.

"Oh... shi...," I said to receive a chuckled response but her head was positioned where she could watch the action. Or would've had there been enough light. My breath devolved to a staccato rhythm as she kept at her task.

"Aaahhh...," she grunted as a hard shot of cum hit the handkerchief backed by her hand and my thighs and ass let out their own spasms. She pumped another shot out and continued for four, five then a sixth stroke and she made soft sounds as I groaned and jumped each time I pushed more cum out.

"Stop," it was my turn to beg mercy. She did, pulled her head back and I pulled her mouth to mine as I felt the goo-filled cloth around my cock. The cloth was removed and it was her turn to break the kiss.

"Turn the light on," she said softly as she looked me in the eye, "I want to see."

I smiled and reached up and flipped the switch on the ceiling-mounted light. She held the cloth open and we both looked at the viscous white mass. She lifted it to her nose and inhaled slowly and deeply.

"Doesn't seem as disgusting," she grunted, "as I was told."

Then she dipped a finger in it and lifted it to her mouth.

"Hmm... salty."

"Hey, your chest is pretty salty too," I said softly, "sweat."

She shrugged and laughed. Then she folded the handkerchief and as I reached it she set it on the seat near the passenger door.

"I'll keep that, you mind?"

I snorted. "I have more...," I flicked the light off.

Then she pulled my hand around her neck and leaned into me and wiggled under my arm. I dropped my hand and pushed cloth aside to cup her right tit from above and she put her right hand on top of mine. She purred and her left hand danced on my slightly softened cock. I kissed the top of her hand and we sat in silence and caressed each other for five, maybe ten minutes.

"U... usted esta chido, Lucia," her inhale signaled her surprise that I knew that word and she seemed okay with my usage as her soft touch on my cock firmed for a moment, "why did you come to the pool tonight? I cannot describe how happy I am you did, but..."

She shifted so we could look at each other but mostly stayed entwined. It took her a moment.

"My friends... they... got tired of me talking about how cute you were. How... good your legs are. Told me to do something about it or shut up. They said I'm hardly around the pool so you probably didn't even know, couldn't ask."

She went silent.

"I did notice you..."

"Yeah, that time the chlorine blew up, like today, with the vomit, I decided I needed to do what my friends said, do something," she laughed, "and I'm always working... Do you only work the night?"