Chlorine Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed her waist and she rubbed up my thigh to the edge of my bike shorts.

"I told you to take me somewhere magical... and all you manage is this... this...," then she stopped and I turned, her eyes were slightly moist, "and you're going to make me owe Cherise for years!"

My face was a mask of confusion and I mouthed a 'whaaa?'

"If she hadn't teased me endlessly about going to see you... I'd have... never, ever seen this. And I wouldn't be here with...," her expression brightened, "now I'm going to have to tell her she was RIGHT!"

She twisted quickly and her right hand hit me in the chest and pushed me backwards and she half rolled onto me and slammed her mouth into mine. Her lips urged mine open and her hand ranged wildly over my chest and stomach as my tongue just managed to blunt the initial thrust of hers and a twisting battle commenced for dominance before a stalemate ensued where they circled each other.

My right arm was trapped under her so I bent it at the elbow and rubbed her back. The air had quickly dried our sweat but had left behind a sheen that I had all over my chest and stomach. And it didn't bother her either. I worked my left arm to support my right and worked at the bottom hem of her bra. Or whatever it should be called.

She resisted for a moment before she exhaled a laugh into my mouth and pulled back enough to allow me to work it over her breasts before I slid past her head and off. She pushed her mouth back on mine as I pulled her upper body onto mine and felt her firm nipples push against me. Our breathing and the occasional grunted laughter added to the sounds of the falling water.

I slid my hand down her firm stomach until I found cloth and kept going and she blew another breath into my mouth when I pushed my hand between her legs. That was returned when she grabbed my constrained cock and rubbed the length of it and focused for a moment on the head. We focused on forcing the other to puff as our hands worked the other's body until she broke the kiss and looked in the direction of the road when we heard a car.

"We're invisible," I said softly and she snorted in confirmation, "no one to see..."

"When you cover me over," I jumped when she quickly forced her hand under my shorts and worked through my pubic hair to find my cock. She had a lopsided grin as her fingertips fought the tight elastic cloth.

"Forget this," I grabbed her under the arms and she yelped as I pulled us out of the water and onto the blanket then quickly attacked her bike shorts and tried to work them over her hips. She slid her hand up and went at mine and we rolled around and laughed.

"Stop," she ordered and I obeyed and she pushed me away and got onto her knees. She locked my eyes and licked her lips softly before she worked her shorts down her thighs as I watched.

Although I'd had veiled views of her chest that first night at the pool when she'd let her shirt flap mostly we'd been in the dark. And although I'd been close, very close, to her pussy, I'd again operated by touch and tongue. My breath caught. Her breasts were round and full with little sag, youth and genetics so far very, very kind. Her skin had a just brown hue and her areolas were a shade darker and her erect nipples added a tinge of very dark red to the brown. My guess had been right, her pubic hair was dark brown, almost black, just like mine. But. I'd had an impression of length but as she straightened up after she'd worked her shorts past her knees it was obvious that it had been trimmed. Not a buzz cut, but. Then again, it had been the dark of night when I'd last seen it. Very dark. She pushed them past her feet and held the shorts between us.

"Get those off, now, chavo," her voice was husky again, "and hang these up to dry."

My cock sprang free as I pushed my own shorts down as I stood up. Her eyes went heavy-lidded as my cock swung from side to side. I took her shorts and walked to the edge of the blanket where I could add them to our laundry branch. Then I turned.

And moaned.

One hand wrapped around and pressed against my ass as her mouth slid onto my cock, her other hand had quickly wrapped the base of my erection. Her suck was smoother than the previous week as she took half of it in before she stopped and her lips pressed on my shaft and her cheeks and tongue rippled against the head. I caressed and pressed her neck as she moved slowly back and forth. Her technique had improved, no teeth!

I pumped my hips slowly and tried to match her rhythm as my eyes closed and my mouth opened so I could pant through it. My mood had moved to a glide path of pleasure before it was suddenly removed. My eyes popped open as I was jerked forward as Lucia squealed and threw herself onto her back and pulled me forward. I quickly shuffled my feet and dropped to my knees and found my face a foot away from her crotch as she splayed her legs wide. I leaned forward and quickly kissed my way from her belly button down.

"Hey," I saw her wide grin as she lifted her head and looked down her body at me, "you trimmed! Cheater."

"We'll clean you up later," she pretended, well, I hoped she'd pretended, to pull a pubic hair out of her teeth and laughed before she grabbed my head and pulled.

I pushed my tongue into her slit and licked upwards and again breathed in her aroma, mixed with a mutual seasoning of dried sweat. I shifted to get my hand in place so I could spread her lips and lick each one on its own before I pushed fingers into her and moved my mouth to work the firming flesh of her clit. I again found the hard spot which was behind her clit and pressed as I sucked and she jerked and shook her hips and held my head tight against her crotch.

"Oh... god... ah," popped out between choppy breaths before she settled her ass on the blanket but didn't loosen her grip on my head, "Cherise is SO jealous! Her boyfriend won't do... AAHH!"

A short gush of hot liquid coated my fingers and chin before I could react to that. I recalled the previous effort and softened my own pressures before her hands moved around my neck and changed to pull me upward. I kissed my way past that trimmed bush and taut tummy and sucked quickly on each dark reddish-brown nipple and her hands ranged across my back. Then she nudged me to lift and look at her face, a happy expression but with a tinge of... something. Then she smiled and her eyes gleamed with a mischievous gleam.

"Did you bring...," she let that trail off but let her eyes finish the question.

I smiled and nodded. She lessened the pressure on me and I kept my legs between hers and with my weight on my knees and elbows I unzipped the front pocket on my pack and reached in and pulled out a condom package. A second one fell onto the blanket and Lucia looked at it then back at me with a crooked smile.

"Let's see if I can earn the second one?" I gave back my own crooked smile and she sat up.

"Gimme," she said and I mouthed 'okay' and she quickly ripped it open and pulled the sheath out and read the label, "oh, 'ribbed for her pleasure.' My boyfriend is very thoughtful."

My brain locked up momentarily with her statement. I had indeed read the label but I'd considered it hyperbole. But why not that one.

The reverie caused by her last sentence was ended with a start when I felt the cool latex touch my quivering cockhead. I looked at the top of her head as her fingers slowly wrapped my hard cock and I rubbed her shoulders and back.

The task done, she stroked my cock with her finger tips and looked up at me. Her sense of anticipation and excitement was leavened with nervous energy, a combination that I also felt. But I wondered if my expression that conveyed it was as beautiful. Probably not. I probably looked like a fish.

But she still reached up as she leaned back and encouraged me to lean forward. I scooted forward until I felt my cock make contact with her body and the next moment my lips met hers. Softly and with slow pressure this time.

I was on my knees and elbows as we continued to kiss and her hands flowed down my body and found my cock. It twitched as she rubbed it along her body, the feeling insides the condom was... different. A bit. I'd masturbated with one, 'practice' I'd called it in my head in the months and even year past, I expected the difference.

And as the head of my cock found her clit and slid down to push between her puffed lips I didn't care. We each exhaled quick breaths into the other's mouth as I tried to move my body to follow where she guided me. We both knew what to do.

In theory.

Her guidance was tentative. But I had no impression it was from second thoughts. And then I felt her touch and pushed forward an inch before she exhaled hard and held my cock with a firm grip. One hand stayed there and the other moved to my cheek and nudged me away. I opened my eyes and found hers open.

"I want to see you, when..."

"Me too," she loosened her grip and rubbed along my cock. I pushed slowly. Halfway I stopped and we adjusted positions before I pushed myself fully into her body. We each caressed the other's cheek.

"That it?" Her voice held amusement. I snorted before I pulled back quickly and shoved forward hard to draw a yelp from both of us when our pubic bones hit.

"Better?" I hoped I had the same amusement. She smiled and I pushed forward to kiss her again. I pulled back and shifted accidentally and she grunted when my angle missed slightly before I recovered. I didn't know the best pace so I sped up a few strokes before I slowed down. After a couple of minutes she wrapped both arms around my shoulders and then her legs around my hips.

And then she helped me.

She blew breath into my mouth and I blew back as she pumped her hips and I pumped mine. We weren't smooth and we laughed without breaking the kiss but we never stopped. I'd just about wondered what we were doing wrong when...

We were doing nothing wrong.

I'd slipped. Slightly. The blanket moved. Or my sweaty knees had.

Whatever. We both moaned as I pushed myself fully into her and she tightened her thighs and pulled me as she pushed herself forward and I guessed I hit her clit as she moaned at the contact. I pulled back and drew out another mutual moan when I pushed forward and worked to maintain my aim. A squelching sound with each forward thrust joined our moans and the rustled leaves.

And then I felt it. I finally broke the kiss as I panted. She opened her eyes and smiled and then I felt it. A squeeze. My breathing went harder and her tongue caught between her teeth as her eyes twinkled at me.

I didn't want to stop but when I tried to slow she pumped her hips faster and used her legs to force me to move. I grunted at her but sped and slammed into her as fast as I could for the last half dozen strokes before my cock let go.

"Aahhh," and she laughed lightly and pulled my head down against her shoulder as I managed another half dozen thrusts before the spasms in my cock stopped. At the last one my cock was so sensitive I had to go still. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and kissed my sweaty neck and rolled us a quarter turn side to side. After a moment I joined her. With a final squeeze that would be the envy of any watching boa constrictors she nudged me and we again faced each other and she bent her knees and put her feet on the ground.

"I wanna see, pull out," we'd both used a couple of deep and slow breaths to calm down but we weren't really calm. I shifted onto my arms to lift my torso and began to move.

"Ah, wait," I stopped and her hands slid quickly to my cock and then she nodded and I withdrew as she ensured the condom was still in place. Despite her pressure my cock softened slightly as we moved.

I rose to my knees and we both looked at the cum-filled tip as it drooped from the end of my cock. She took hold of it and worked it forward without rolling it off. Finally she held it up and smiled broadly.

"I like it all being contained in one place," her voice had a happy lilt to it, "although it doesn't taste nowhere near as bad as I was told. But this is handy!"

I snorted and took it and quickly tied the end and reached and tossed it to sit next to my pack.

"We'll gather everything when we go," I said and I twisted her slightly and we snuggled onto our sides and I ran my hands across her breasts and back. I was pleased she was as sweaty as me. Her hands roamed freely around and across my body. We each made forays to inspect the state of the other's crotch.

Gooey may be an indelicate word. But it was accurate.

"Might need a bit more practice," I offered, "after a few minutes."

She ran her fingertips the length of my cock.

"May... be...," she said with more of that happy lilt, "you definitely need to improve. Maybe you should give it a shot with Conchetta and Sofia. They've had more practice."

I knew my mouth gaped open but I couldn't help it. Lucia's eyes twinkled.

"Cherise said you were very helpful to them the other day."

"Uh, hey, I...," my defense lawyer was useless. After letting me twist another few moments Lucia laughed.

"Conchetta's mama and mine are best friends, guess she heard about you and me," Lucia deadpanned, "Cherise said she saw you were impressed by that tiny bikini Conchetta had on. Guess she hadn't done the laundry for her usual suits."

Now I knew my face was red. Even through the tan.

"And she was pretty friendly to you after Mass this morning," Lucia already had the knife between my ribs, now she twisted, "and introduced you to her husband."

"Yeah, um, her husband."

"Her six foot three ex-football player construction worker husband," the final twist and she pulled the blade out and licked at the blood.

"They're both very impressive," I managed, "but hot women with six foot three construction worker husbands and two cute children aren't my type."

"Ok," her voice took on an air of expansive forgiveness, "I guess we'll let it pass. This time."

I snorted but left that as the last word for a few minutes of silence. After she let me twist a few moments she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me before our eyes and hands roamed across exposed flesh.

The air was warm enough that being naked was comfortable and cool and moving enough to not be stifling. The water continued its splashing and gurgling and occasional glances detected that the light show would soon be over.

"You know," she said and drew my gaze to hers, "you're terrible."

"Um, uh?"

"You were so sweet at mass today, you know everything to do. But. You didn't take communion."

"Uh, well, that wouldn't have been right," I said and hoped my tone was firm but not defensive.

"Really, it's mama that's terrible. She knows someone at Our Lady of Lourdes."

I exhaled a light laugh and nodded.

"I had that feeling, the first night when I mentioned it. Knew lying would be bad."

Lucia laughed before she cupped my balls.

"She'd have cut these off," I tried to laugh but it was shortened by a squeeze, "but she found out your mother is loved by everyone there. But you, not a good boy!"

"Except for today... my last mass was my confirmation," Lucia's nod indicated she'd known that.

"But you... you came with us and you were... proper. And you skipped communion," then her voice went very soft, "you asshole."

As before I had to work out the tone.

"She knows she can't keep me locked away," Lucia's voice was very soft, "but I don't think she thought... my judgement was completely sound. She'd heard about you from Conchetta's mama, the other mothers, like I told you, hoped you'd just be... well..."

She smiled broadly at me.

"She hoped none of us were right about you, but, well..."

She leaned and kissed me quickly.

"I... remember seeing you that first day," I said, "then the damn chlorine tank blew. And I worried I'd never see you again."

I paused.

"Whoever the hell you were!"

She punched my shoulder.

"And then the vomit..."

"Yeah, that's why I figured it was up to me," her lilt was back, "because you kept blowing things up!!!"

She pushed me away and laughed as she hopped on her hands and knees and crawled to the water bottles by her pack. She tossed me one and lifted up so she could take her own drink. I filled my mouth with a long spray and watched as she bent again and set the bottle down.

I pounced.

She squealed as I grabbed her hips and planted a big kiss on her shapely left ass cheek.

"You called me an asskisser," I said before I repeated my move on the other, "thought I'd make it for real."

She put her ass high and crossed her arms on the blanket and put her cheek on them and wiggled her ass side to side. I kissed my way to the middle and put my fingers under and pushed two into her pussy. I kissed past her butt hole and continued to kiss her very puffed out lips.

Her aroma was strong. Stronger than I'd ever smelled it. And tangy. And delicious.

I pushed my tongue as far in as I could and felt her shake her ass more. I pushed and pulled fingers from her opening as I licked. That someone wouldn't do this was unbelievable to me...

Finally I backed off and gave each ass cheek another kiss.

"Hold this position," I lightly spanked her right cheek and she snorted and wiggled. I bent back and grabbed the second condom and quickly removed it from its wrapper and knee-walked between Lucia's shins spread on the blanket.

"Attacking a girl from behind," she said lightly, "you evil boy, you! You'll have to put that one on, get it right!"

"I know what I'm doing," I said firmly as I quickly flipped it before I placed it and quickly unrolled it. I was quicker than she'd been, I didn't need to tarry with my own touch. I put one hand on her left cheek and the used the other to guide my cock before I saw and felt her fingers reach behind and offer more guidance.

I paused at the entrance and she purred and I entered her with a single deliberate shove and felt her fingertips against the shaft as it went. Her fingers poked at my balls as I held my position.

I enjoyed the sight of my cock as it emerged from her flesh. I enjoyed the sight even more as I shoved it back in a little faster than before. We both grunted as we felt the hard head hit flesh.

She rubbed her clit as my cock moved at a moderate pace and my hands rubbed and massaged her ass. Then. My fingers were still slick from working her and I flipped my hand and when I was almost fully out of her I set my hand and as my cock went forward I pushed my index finger into her ass.

"Hey," she snapped, "what are you..."

I stopped moving, my cock and finger both half inserted. She wiggled.

"Go," I fully inserted my cock and my finger, then felt myself as I pulled them back.

"More lube," she muttered, I stopped, withdrew my finger and reached under to touch her fingers before I soaked it from the plentiful supply. I quickly pushed it back in and resynced it and my cock and sped up slightly.

"My finger's not all I can put there—"

"Marica," she snapped but her tone was light, "should've left you with the guys far end of the park! But maybe. Sometime..."

I snorted but upped the dual pace slightly. It was easier to control my strokes from this angle and her fingers worked her clit and my cock as we went. And the feeling of my finger through her flesh against my cock...

"You... know...," she said between now-rapid strokes, "you're staying for dinner tonight."

"Uh," I said between panted breaths, "what time?"

"When... we get... there," she paused for her own pants, "told her we were going somewhere magical. Time... is funny with magic."

"Next week...," my decision made, "my house for dinner."

"Ohhh," she said and turned her head to look back at me, "the parents."

I shrugged and slammed forward while she pushed back and my cock and finger both went deep as I held her hip tightly with my other hand and paused at full penetration. Her neck arched back and her mouth opened and closed quickly before she took a deep breath and let it out slowly.