Chlorine Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got time," she said and her grin continued as she sat. Once in, she slid over next to me.

"Okay, then, like ice cream? I know a place stays open late."

"Not the one here? Swenson's?"

"Nope, better!"

"Vamos, Jeremías!"

I pulled into a small parking lot in a sprawl of mainly food and drink oriented places near the University, I'd noticed it newly-opened earlier in the summer on a reconnoiter of the campus. The building had once been a gas station but was now split into a sandwich shop, closed this late, and an ice cream shop with a knot of people. We, no, Lucia without her sweater attracted attention from the other customers and she shrank slightly in initial reaction before she took a deep breath, held it for an instant and released it slowly. The absence of air conditioning meant she wasn't quite so obvious. But she'd not seemed to have minded earlier, not with Luis and his posse nor wandering into the Streetcar Square multiplex.

I think I was the only person who noticed before she stood tall and a couple of guys, somewhere around thirty, offered their attention. The two women with them, similar ages, had expressions less sanguine as the two of us stood behind them in the short line. I leaned into Lucia and slipped my left arm around her waist, she leaned into me. She'd brought her little purse since she'd said she'd pay for the ice cream.

"Catching eyes," I whispered, she chuckled nervously. The quartet in front of us finished and our attention focused on picking flavors. After a couple of samples we both had cups with two differently flavored scoops. We sidled to the register and were met by a smiling blonde woman seemingly in her mid-thirties.

"Having a good evening, you two?" Her voice had that same inflection as my coworker Mary, the slightest hint of Scandinavian accent common across much of the area. Especially for the blondes.

"So far," I said then nodded at Lucia, "trying some new flavors. I've been here a couple of times, her first time."

"Yup," she chuckled, "first time. Tried a few samples, really good!"

"Thanks," the blonde cashier said, "my husband and I used to work at Swenson's, wanted to make our own flavors. Just opened beginning of June."

"Good job so far," I said as Lucia reached into her purse, she made a slight sound and I turned. We caught eyes then glanced down and she'd pulled a bit of cloth out with her little wallet.

Cloth. Pink cloth. Our eyes glanced to the cashier but she'd kept her professional smile and with the counter the angle likely obscured her view. I suddenly understood Lucia's nervousness, apparently she'd removed her panties in the bathroom and had, I hoped, planned to let me discover the surprise at some point but a state she'd not been in earlier.

She shoved the panties back in and pulled out a five dollar bill and I took the ice cream and turned with a chuckle. She caught up with me a moment later.

"Wet your panties?" I said just above a whisper.

"I wonder whose fault that is, chavo," she said in a conversational tone, "gimme!"

She took her ice cream and put a spoonful in her mouth.

"This might be the best ice cream I've ever had," she said, "any more surprises in store?"

I nodded toward some space at one of the wooden picnic tables spread around the area.

"Well, can sit here, or it'll take a few minutes, I have one more surprise in store."

"I've seen it already," she added a snorted laugh.

"Not that...," I paused, "well, not JUST that..."

"Go," she pointed to the car and she slid in and I handed her the ice creams. She slid next to me as I navigated us back onto Thirteenth East. She licked a few melting bits of ice cream as I drove up the mountainside.

"Hey, you taking me to your gringa girl Mary's house, huh, up high here?"

"Like I'd date her," I tried to sound offended. Actually, to say she wasn't my type would be an understatement.

"Never been this way...," her voice trailed off as she looked at the large houses.

"None of these existed five years ago," I turned and followed a curve that went upward around the mountain and the houses went from finished residences to almost completed to framed to foundations and finally to a strip of asphalt surrounded by brush and with surveying stakes in neat rows.

"Okay, right... here...," I flipped the headlights off and turned hard left into a spot screened by brush and small trees that hadn't yet been cleared but I used the brakes.

"Ya, chingue," Lucia exclaimed as I braked hard at the edge of a long drop, rooftops maybe a hundred feet below us as the mountainside dropped away from us. I set the parking brake and killed the engine.

"Ohhh... wow..., neat...," she said as the lights of the valley were arrayed over a thousand or so feet below us, near fifty miles to our south and thirty miles east to west, tall mountains offered their shadowy presence in the hazy moonless night.

"Our home," I said softly, "no smog, no smoke... bit of haze, but get that this time of year. Whole different angle from here."

"You lie to me about living up here? How'd you know about this?"

"Slide over," she did and I took my ice cream and we sat closely and ate the softened mixtures, "me and friends, found it this spring. We were... ah... egging these rich peoples' houses and cars. Maybe."

There was enough light to let me see her broad smile at that.

"But, I didn't just say that. Maybe, uh, other people. Yeah, other people were doing that. And they told me..."

"Jeremías," her voice deep in a conspiratorial whisper, "maybe mama won't be so pleased with you."

Her hand, chilled from her ice cream cup, went to my bare thigh and I jumped slightly, "not to mention the way you wave this thing around!"

She squeezed and we went back to eating.

"They're building up the mountain, they'll be doing houses behind here probably next year, million dollar views!"

"So Mister Architect," I laughed quickly at her statement, "you'll be designing the next bunch? Rich women come in, with their fake tits half out and you'll offer special services? Make sure they get their money's worth?"

"Like they'd be my type any more than Mary," I said, "I like natural beauty. You should do accounting. I'll design the houses and you'll figure out how we can charge them double!"

"I might do that," was the last word before the slight scrapes as our spoons gathered the last of the sweet, viscous remnants of our delicious ice cream. I piled the cups and we put them on the dashboard in front of the steering wheel.

"I have a plastic bag in the trunk, I'll get it later," and she snuggled into me as I swung my right arm to settle around her shoulders. We felt more than saw each others' head gaze across the valley. Her right fingertips played across the back of my hand as I softly caressed her right breast, my fingers offered special attention as her nipple was newly awakened. Her hand worked its way up my thigh from my knee and I unconsciously flexed as fingertips followed the edges of muscles. I had more definition but I'd found no flab on her legs.

"Is that State Street?" Her right hand left mine and more by the lights it blocked I followed it. The State Capitol building's dome was dimly illuminated halfway to the Valley floor and below that a long, straight line of streetlights seemed to extend to the extreme end of the Valley.

"Yeah. I read it's 'the longest perfectly straight city street in the world,' but that's probably just some local writer wanting to brag, better brag item than the 'saltiest and stinkiest lake anywhere' claim I guess."

She chuckled at my description of the body of water that was the single break in the mountains that ringed our home.

"Speaking of long and straight," her hand pressed hard on my imprisoned erection and I grunted in my throat, "this spot is so much prettier than where I take guys to have my way with them!"

I adjusted my arm and found the hooks that kept the halter part of her dress in place. Blind luck more than anything allowed me to quickly and with only the one hand detach them. She snorted as the top front of her dress fell and my hand followed it to wrap a now exposed mound of flesh.

"Hmm," I said, "no wads of tissue paper!"

She pressed my hand against her flesh.

"Us Baca women don't need to lie," her voice had a note of pride, indeed, her mother's housedress hadn't been flattering but... like mother, like daughter.

I leaned and turned and she read me, our mouths quickly regained one of the more pleasurable positions we'd found a couple of nights earlier. Things really did improve with practice. The edge of her hand slowly worked its way back and forth along my erection and I encouraged her legs apart and I slid up firm muscle until I felt tips of curly hair. She shifted slightly and I found flesh.

My fingertips pressed along the moist opening in her body, soft, seemingly puffy lips on each side of it and I worked upward. I found my target and she exhaled hard as I touched a small and hard nub.

Her clit. I knew from health class... from reading... and maybe from a couple of uh... movies. I knew the theory... but live... flesh to flesh... I'd done well with denim in the way but this...

I slid my fingers down and found the entrance and pushed my middle finger in up to the second knuckle. She shivered against me, her mouth quirked but she pressed harder on my cock so I pushed further and bent, felt hard flesh at the top of the passage. My palm pressed against her clit and the flesh outside.

I pulled my face back from hers barely an inch, our breathing slow and halting.

"Did you plan to surprise me with no panties?" I pulled the tip of my inserted finger along flesh and she squirmed.

"Si, diablo, you made me wet them anyway... bet everyone at the ice cream place saw mi coño... this dress..."

"So what if they did, you're amazing looking."

"Asskisser," she put a strong accent on the word.

"Be happy to..." she chuckled before she squirmed again as I worked a second finger to the definitely wet entrance to her body, "you know, the blankets on the back seat are nicer than this seat."

It was true, not that I'd added anything although I don't know if she'd noticed. The front and rear bench seats were similarly worn like the car's body and simply using blankets made them comfortable enough and allowed me to keep my money going into the bank rather than being forced to do anything about them. My mouth locked open for a moment when she squeezed my cock hard.

"Mama told me the good ones were the most dangerous in the dark," but her tone was light before my finger came free when she pushed me away before she then scrambled up and over the seat and the car bounced slightly as she landed on the back seat.

"Oh... yeah, soft," she said, "unlike something else I'd just felt! Going to leave me alone back here?"

I followed suit but more slowly and landed next to her. The street we were on had streetlight poles but none had yet been activated.

"Hey," she said as we shifted back into positions, "can't they see us from down there?"

"Nope, one Sunday back in June I rode up here," she snorted, some of these roads were steep, "and from any of the places below, with the brush and the angles, if we don't have lights on we're invisible unless someone comes along this road. But hey, do you feel lucky?"

"I think you feel lucky," she said as she kissed me again and her hands went to the top button on my shirt, "c'mon, off."

I obeyed and we tossed it to hang over the front seatback.

Her hands worked over my chest and tummy, my choices of sports and exercise didn't give me bulk up top but it did keep me taut. She purred into my mouth as she explored and I learned quickly that intense pleasure didn't require her hands to be anywhere near my cock. She replicated my move from the first evening and kissed along my neck then down my torso. I confirmed she wasn't a vampire either when she passed her opportunity to drain my blood.

And I discovered having your nipples sucked was nice, even if you were a boy!

I rubbed her bare back and neck, her sounds seemed to tell me that indeed, don't limit yourself to tits. To pussy. Coño. I'd known the word, hadn't heard it in such a context. Whatever. Her dress was bunched around her waist and I grabbed it, rolled it.

And lifted. Her hands went up and once I'd worked it past her chest she backed her head just enough for me to work it off. I set it on the rear window deck to my right and I now had a naked, beautiful 'older' woman next to me on the back seat of my car. And her hands and mouth were all over my chest and back. I returned to rubbing her back, open windows allowed the slightest breeze that meant some air moved through the car so we wouldn't suffocate and beyond that neither of us seemed to care.

I again cupped and pressed one of her breasts. I felt a rush of her breath on my own flesh. Then her hands worked my shorts. I'd worn a pair that didn't need a belt, with both hands she made short work of the button before I shifted so she could work the zipper down before she pushed them. I used my toes to push my sneakers off as the denim prison dropped to my ankles. I lifted them with a foot and she took them and they joined her dress on the rear window deck.

We wrapped each other and pushed tight and kissed hard. For the first time I felt her exposed nipples, her tits, against my bare chest. My cock was again pressed upward against her firm stomach.

My brain struggled to think of the next step. I... had... supplies. I was ready. But... was it time? Our hands held and pushed against backs and our mouths had settled into a softer but no less determined effort.

Then I decided. I had something to try. And it left the decision, that decision, for later.

I slid my mouth sideways to follow her cheek, then her jawline and onto her neck. As she'd done, she arched her neck and I kissed down to reach her chest. I nudged her backwards and had one arm to brace around her back and the other held her tit to allow me perfect access to her nipple. She pressed against the back of my head to encourage me. I worked each nipple back to a high state of readiness before I decided it was time.

I nudged her onto her back and kissed down her stomach as she grunted before I guided her legs, one along the back bend of the seat and the other braced on the floor. My mouth found the top edge of her pubic hair and her legs closed slightly. But only for an instant before she shifted to open them more. Fingers led through the hair and they again found her wet flesh.

She jumped and let out a wordless yelp when my mouth found her clit. I pulled back and looked up but her hands found my neck and pushed me back to my task. Her voice was low, husky, chopped.

"Go, mi diablo... didn't know... what... to... exp...," then she forgot about words as I slid two fingers inside of her while I kissed her flesh before I opened her lips and pushed my tongue inside. She shivered. Okay, that seemed good.

I knew for certain what that unknown smell was from the other night. It was even stronger being right in my face, on my fingers... on my tongue. It was delicious.

I wasn't sure if it was conscious but her hands stayed on me and guided me, as I found the spots she liked. Didn't like. How hard my tongue and lips should press and suck. Finally, I had two fingers inside of her and pressed on a hard spot at the top of her coño while my lips and tongue worked her clit. She slowly jerked her hips at me and that sped along with her breath.

It was only later that I'd wondered how far her scream might've carried when a gush of hot liquid had covered my hand and chin and she'd almost bounced me off of her when I'd somehow brought her to a shuddering orgasm. But I'd persevered until her moans moved from pleasure to something... else. I stopped. Then I very softly kissed her clit, she jumped again, and I removed my gooey and dripping fingers from her body. I took her proffered hands and pulled her to a seated position and she pulled me to kiss her.

After a moment she pushed me back and I heard the smacks as she licked her lips in an exaggerated manner.

"Tastes better than when I lick it off of my own fingers, and that felt so much better..."

"I like the taste too, maybe you'll let me do it again sometime?"

She snorted and pulled me into another kiss. I was hopeful the answer would be positive.

Her hand found my gooey fingers then she reached down and both of our hands rubbed softly along her slit. She'd settled a bit while we'd kissed, her composure recovered. Her hand pushed mine away from her crotch and I rubbed her back before I jumped.

I felt a hand. A warm, wet hand, wrapped around my cock and stroked. I didn't think it could get harder, but it did.

"Oh," she said, "easier this way."

"Lube is good," I managed.

"But...," she paused and pushed me to sit back and she was sideways alongside, both of her hands now on my erection.

"They told me I need to...," she bent quickly and I jumped slightly as her mouth pushed onto my cock.

It. Was. Exquisite. I'd never felt anything like... My hips jerked and she coughed and gagged quickly and pulled off of my cock but stayed bent. She did a throat-clearing sound.

"Sorry," I said and her head turned, her hand was still wrapped around the base, "teeth. That felt so good..."

"You pushed it too far," she said lightly, "I need practice."

She turned back. "Practice as much as you wan...," I inhaled but forced myself still as she slid her mouth over my cock again, her teeth better placed this time. She pushed down, didn't have it all in but that was the absolute least of my concerns. I felt tongue... cheeks... lips... then she pulled up again and pushed.

As I'd done, she experimented. As she'd done, I rubbed her neck, her back and moaned at the touches that felt good, better and best. But I found little to object to as her head moved up and down and I felt saliva run down my shaft, over my balls and thighs. The blankets were of no worry, this wouldn't compare to what she'd already left behind and I hoped for a repeat of that. The blankets would accept their punishments.

She'd moved her hand and it seemed she'd placed it so that even if I moved, and I did, it would prevent my cock going deeper than she was comfortable with. Would that change with practice?

Practice...

She pulled off and swirled her tongue around the swollen cockhead. She pushed me down when I tried to lift my ass off the blanket, wouldn't let the cock back into her mouth.

"Teasing...," I managed to croak, got a laugh back.

Then she ended the torture and pushed her mouth back over my cock. I let out a series of guttural sounds as her head pumped up and down and her hand stroked in a somewhat arrhythmic fashion. Not that I cared. A dozen people could've walked up to the car and started chanting and I'd have not cared. I moaned and felt the electric jolts of pleasure as she worked her mouth up and down on my cock.

And then. I thought it had been hard before. That it had been hard when I'd had what... limited experiences I'd had before.

I was wrong.

"Gonna get messy...," was what the last remnant of my conscious brain ordered my voice to say before it abandoned its post. She pressed down on my thighs as I tried to pump myself into her mouth.

"Aaaahhhhh....," if anyone had noticed her earlier scream but had dismissed it, would this have renewed their interest to investigate? So be it.

She spluttered and gagged as I blew what had to be the biggest and messiest load of my life into her mouth and throat. She coughed but held tight as thick goo splashed onto her hand, the base of my cock and my thighs. A second shot was it. She lifted her head and coughed and hacked as my cock spasmed, her hand squeezed but then it pumped rapidly and one, then two more spurts blew across my thigh before a third simply oozed out and ran down.