Chlorine Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her around the shoulders as she coughed again, then I heard her swallow before she sat there and held her breath for a moment. My brain partially re-engaged with my cock momentarily stilled and heard her take a slow and deep inhale, she held it for one, then two, seconds and let it out slowly. Some compartment of my brain filed that away. For later.

"Mierda, diablo," she said slowly, "you tried to drown me... but doesn't taste as bad as she said..."

She turned to look at me, my cum had dripped from each corner of her mouth and ran onto her chin. My thighs, her hand, my crotch were covered in what she'd not been able to keep in her mouth before and what had come after she'd moved. I pulled her forward and kissed her. She scooted and settled into an angle where we had little trouble keeping our mouths softly together for a few moments then I put my fingers under her chin and moved her back an inch.

"You mentioned the taste being better off of someone else... I know what you mean," then I reinstated the kiss and she huffed into my mouth.

We'd used the top blanket to wipe up some of the cum I'd sprayed around but our hands were still sticky as we further explored the other's body until I'd lost track of time. My cock had returned to full hardness as her fingers had worked on it while her other hand worked my back and her mouth worked my chest and neck.

I was pretty sure my own rubbing of her back, my sucking and caressing each tit, my fingers worked at her pussy and a clit that, like my cock, seemed again anxious to be involved. Finally, our mouths met again and I pushed her onto her back before I buried my face in her crotch. She grabbed my neck but a few minutes later I kissed my way up her torso and she pulled me. Her hands found my cock as I sucked first on her right nipple.

I kissed from the left nipple along the round flesh of that breast and up the middle. I braced myself above her with my arms and knees and kissed her lightly.

"Just a... min... need to get...," I said softly and rose and shifted to reach over the seat when her breath caught.

"Wait...," she said, then she wrapped her arms around me and let out a soft sob and her a wave ran the length of her body.

"Oh, hey, Lucia, sweetheart..., what?"

"I... I... I can't, no. Oh," another wave and choked sob. Then she just pulled me tight and I hugged her back, my cock between her legs but I kept my lower body still but it still bounced between the upper parts of her thighs.

After a minute or so, she relaxed her grip and I lifted my head to face her.

"Lucia, it's okay. It's fine," I had the impression she had a soft, crooked smile but that was mostly my assumption in the dim light.

"Get up, Jeremias," she said softly and I rose, pulled her up and we disentangled and she turned to sit before she reached over the seat back and retrieved her purse. She sat back and opened it and pulled the panties out and tossed them at me.

"Play with those a second," she said, her tone much lighter than it had been, "ah, here."

I caught them and put them to my face and let out a loud inhale followed by an 'aaahhh.' She snorted and pulled something, no, somethings, from her purse. Pllastic glints in the low light... square, small. Finally I recognized them.

Condoms.

"Ah, wait," I leaned further over the seat back and quickly popped the glove box open and retrieved a couple of my own packaged condoms. We sat next to each other. She laughed softly.

"I was ready," she said, a mixed tone of defiance and shyness and more, "I wanted tonight to be... I told Cherise..."

I slid tight against her. "You're supposed to brag to your friends AFTER the deed," but I hoped my tone was accepting. She let out a quickly exhaled laugh and tilted her head quickly against my shoulder then faced me again.

"But, I'm sorry... I...," she held the condoms up, "I really did... you're so... you've done..."

"Wait," I said, softly but firmly, "I really hoped, wanted. But no... I... haven't."

"Órale! Ah, well, screwed up YOUR plans, haven't I?"

"No more than I screwed up yours."

"But... but what you did the other night, you're so..."

"Hey, beginner's luck," that got a clear laugh from her, "I believe you. You brought those."

"I'm... not on the pill. Yet. Haven't had that talk with mama yet," I just made a soft 'uh huh,' she was over eighteen, didn't NEED her mother involved but I said nothing. It seemed it was just the two of them and they were close. It was obviously important to Lucia that her mother be involved.

I leaned in and she accepted the slow kiss. Then I pulled back.

"Won't need these tonight then," I shrugged and dropped my pair onto the front seat, she returned hers to her purse and it followed and made a soft sound as it hit the front seat, "but I have an idea. Something I read about... or maybe saw in a movie..."

"Pervert."

"Oh, yeah, move over," she moved to the door and I laid on my back with my head at her crotch, "now, you crawl over me. I have a mouth, you have a mouth."

She bent and kissed me on the mouth then worked her way down my body as I licked and kissed any part that came in reach.

"I... really... shouldn't... be in a dark place with you," her mouth found my rejuvenated cock and as she settled I arched my back slightly and pushed her legs apart to reach first her clit before I worked down, no, up now, the moist and puffy lips each side of her slit.

Pedal Power

By Thursday of the next week I'd seen various of her friends, including the bottle blonde Cherise, in twos and threes, each afternoon. A raft of vacations and a couple of people quitting had left the diner short-handed and Lucia had grabbed multiple double shifts so I wasn't surprised to not see her.

I'd made clear when I'd kissed Lucia goodnight at her door that I wanted to see her again. She'd conceded she felt the same. But she'd asked me to let her come to me.

Again.

I'd had no pretension that our lives would make a novel. That said, I wanted at least that next chapter.

The heat had been the surface of Venus rather than the Sun so the pool was simply busy rather than solid flesh. I'd been able to back off my testing to the half hour and I'd just tossed a small amount of granulated chlorine into the filter pool to top off the level when there was a knock at the open door to the shack and I turned.

It took me a moment to recognize her, she was one of the regulars over at the kiddy pool with her children. But I'd never seen her... like this. Instead of her usual one-piece suit she had a tiny bikini. And if I thought Lucia had a good figure, this one was...

"Hello, Jeremías, I'm Conchetta," she said, her barely-there accent a match to Lucia's although her voice was slightly higher, "I've heard you're good with bicycles?"

"Um, uh, yeah," I managed to say to her huge smile as I tried to avoid staring and fussed with the lid to the granulated chlorine, "what do you need? Over at the children's pool?"

"Oh, no," she laughed, "our kids are with their nanas at the zoo. We get to be in the big people's pool today!"

She stepped back and I rubbed my hands on my cutoffs and left the shack, she took my arm and pointed to the opposite end of the pool from where Lucia's posse sat. She pointed to a woman I recognized as one of the other regulars for the children's pool, shorter and slightly stouter than this Conchetta, and some guy standing outside the chain link fence with a ten speed bike.

"My friend wants to buy a bike," Conchetta said as she led us and I struggled to hold my position as she leaned into me as we walked. She was maybe an inch taller than Lucia which left us pretty well side by side.

"Sofia," Conchetta said as we arrived and sandwiched me between herself and her shorter and stouter but attractive friend, "this is Jeremías we've heard about."

"Buenas dias, Jeremías," Sofia said, "you are a cute one."

"Uh...," was all I managed, my brain was suddenly starved of blood and oxygen.

"So about this bike," Conchetta said, but her tone seemed to imply it wasn't totally about the bike, "will it fit Sofia."

"Here," I nudged the shorter woman to stand alongside the bike. I didn't recognize the guy holding it but he wasn't memorable, also in cutoffs and a tee and seemed late twenties or so, maybe just a bit older than the two women. I stepped backwards and got a deep hum when I bumped into someone and realized it was Conchetta tight behind me.

Oh. Hell. I took a deep breath and summoned every bit of concentration I could. No, the deep breath was a mistake. It just put me tighter against her chest. But finally.

"Um, ok, Sofia," I managed as I felt my shoulders massaged, "it's a really nice bike, but the frame's too big for you. You need a smaller size."

The guy holding it gave me a slightly annoyed look but after a moment it morphed into a 'caught me' expression. Sofia looked at him and shrugged and he snorted and took a couple of steps before he hopped on and pedaled away over the grass. Sofia faced me and grabbed my cheeks and kissed me quickly.

"Thank you, Jeremías, that was my thought on it but I wasn't sure," Conchetta shifted and they stood each tightly each side of me.

"Hey," Conchetta said, "next time our kids are with their nanas you can take us to the bike shop, show us ones to buy!"

I blinked a few times. "Suu... sure, sounds like a plan. Now, I... um... need to test the pool. Gotta keep it healthy for all of you."

"You are a good boy, Jeremías," both women kissed me on the cheeks and squeezed me, I heard a few snorts and chuckles from nearby spectators, "get going, work to do!"

They released me and I smiled at them before I turned and quickly walked away. And wondered if that had really just happened.

"Oh, quit doing this to me," it was Cherise, her roots had been attended to and she was Lucia's oldest friend, they were the same age and they'd grown up two houses apart. I'd just stood and turned from collecting pool water and stopped quickly when I found her standing there. How did she do that? She was over with their friends a second ago! I saw the envelope and my heart skipped a beat. Cherise's smile was mischievous and I led us back to the shack so I could set the test kit aside and took the envelope.

"If you're not too busy seducing the señoras," Cherise said with a light tone but a deliberate glance at my crotch, "maybe you'll want to read this."

Again, only the tip of the flap was glued and it contained another single piece of paper.

'Come to my house at 8:30 Sunday and go to mass with us. Bring your bike. Lead me somewhere neat and magical after?' Again, the beautiful penmanship and the calligraphic 'L.'

Mass.

The only mention of anything about that between us had been my succinct answer to her mom. I didn't know if they'd ever visited Our Lady of Lourdes parish, but Señora Baca had clearly recognized it, which hadn't surprised me. It was probably the reason I made it out of the house alive that first night, not being a member of the dominant religion something like three-quarters of the valley's, and the state's, population belonged to.

But I hadn't been to mass for nearly three years, my last visit had been my confirmation. That sop to my mother had been accepted and we'd had peace on the issue. Since she'd accepted that behavior from my father she must've decided I'd taken after him.

A late Saturday night, easy. A planned bike ride on a day off? Easy.

Dressing for mass on Sunday morning? Without spilling all of these beans?

"Tell Lucia yes, definitely yes," came out of my mouth. My brain sputtered and my mouth simply informed it that a command override had been issued because of an obvious brain lock.

Cherise smiled more warmly and turned and walked away. Three other sets of eyes from the corner Lucia's posse owned stayed on me for a few seconds.

How much had Lucia told them? Their stories, their teasing, especially this Cherise's, had apparently been important in convincing her to make the first move. Had they received their rewards in tales of their friend's exploits? Lucia's comment implied at least this Cherise had. Clearly I was not to be clued in but their expressions seemed different. Like the mothers.

But my brain was still locked so who knows.

I rolled us to a stop under some trees in a corner of Liberty Park when Lucia had called to me. I wondered if I'd set too fast a pace for her after she'd complained I was scared to go fast because she'd show me up.

I turned to look at her and her breathing was barely fast and her smirk was sufficient to disabuse any thoughts I had. She popped her helmet off and set it on the seat then slid her backpack onto the ground before she grabbed the hem of her tight pink tee. I squirted a stream of water into my mouth and blinked as she revealed her chest. Well, she revealed a tight and barely there spandex sports bra of some sort before she grabbed her backpack and folded the tee and stuffed it in. Then she helped herself to her water bottle.

"Why didn't you treat your mom to this amount of cleavage?" There wasn't really a gap, the elastic pushed them together which seemed useful to offer a nice wind flow and before a tiny adjustment a dark left areola had been visible.

"She knows that I'm a shy girl," I snorted out some water, "I don't wear things like this in public."

"But your bike shorts are pretty tight."

"What about yours, eh? I told mama what you're packing but now she knows directly!"

I glanced down at my own bike shorts and shrugged and kept my questions about the first part of that to myself. She chuckled and restored her water bottle and pack and her helmet.

"It's all uphill from here," I said as I pointed east, "should I slow down?"

"If you're tired already, we can walk the bikes for a while."

"Ok, your funeral!" I hopped on the pedals and led us toward the looming peaks.

"Right... here," I puffed out after a few miles of pure uphill pedaling, a few sections steep enough you noticed them in your car, much less on a bike and just in front of us was another section, near to the steepest yet. Deep down I was happy that my sweat-soaked body was matched by my companion's as she let out a long and slow exhale as she worked on her breathing, her ponytail stuck to the expanse of bare skin on her back.

I knew she used her bike to commute for work and before winter settled in for school, after which she mostly used buses except for the rare occasions her mother would let her take the El Camino. But even Lucia admitted she was that rare young person in our city, one who was beyond blasé about driving. I had a car because its body meant when relatives bought a new one simply giving it to me saved them the hassle of trying to sell it for a paltry sum. She'd not been so lucky but expressed little concern.

But that had meant she'd been easily able to lead part of the way and our pace had never flagged. Even if I'd wanted to, I'd have not been able to up the pace much anyway. She'd been quite happy to tell me that her commute to work was nicer with her seat in the right place and I needed to teach her that trick.

I swung my leg over my bike and rolled it to her and unsnapped my helmet and she did the same.

"Hold for a second, not been up here since last summer, need to make sure trail's not washed out."

"Or that the shallow grave you have ready for me is still there?"

"Well, that too," I leaned in and kissed her and we held that way for a few moments.

"I like the mountains, this spot seems nice," she said as she looked around, "but not THAT nice..."

I sniffed at that and walked ahead about fifteen feet and nudged brush as I went. The sound of a stream hidden in the trees was audible, I was happy about that.

"Ah, found it," I noted the spot and walked quickly back and retrieved my bike and walked it, she'd dismounted and followed, "first bit's rough, need to carry the bikes. If you need help..."

"Carrying your bike? Happy to," she said quickly.

Through the bushes a trail dropped steeply on a curved angle to lose twenty feet of altitude before it turned hard right. The grass showed that it had received some foot traffic but as I hoped and expected, not too much. I really didn't want to meet up with anyone else. This small canyon didn't have houses or businesses in it so only people using the various trailheads or using this canyon to access the dirt roads that connected to other canyons were here, we'd only been passed by a handful of cars.

I heard the stream ahead of us, more, splashing water. I looked up quickly. The sun was on us, the day's heat had been seasonal for August but fortunately had moderated from our first couple of meetings and we were largely in shade from the trees. Finally, I navigated us around a row of low, bushy trees and stopped.

"Órale! Que hermosa cascada," she was as fluent in English as me, but she seemed to like Spanish for emotional moments. I was decent in it, both from classes and from being around it growing up, but it was nothing close to her English.

She stepped alongside me.

We were on a flat, grassy area and in front of us was a thirty-foot high wall of broken rock. I'd in the past seen a torrent of water falling but that had been in spring so this late in the summer I'd gambled there'd still be water since this stream was fed by some small reservoirs and springs. It had paid off. Rather than being a sheet of water, the little stream broke into rivulets that crisscrossed as they fell from rock to rock and each time droplets and mini-cascades of water arced away to rejoin or switch to another one or more drops further down.

The gap in the trees forced by the stream allowed the water to glisten as it flew, tiny rainbows appeared and disappeared and the colors reflected off of the sheen of water on the rocks. At the bottom a round pool about fifteen or twenty feet wide gathered the water before the stream resumed its journey down the canyon to eventually be confined to underground passages as development had required these mountain streams be tamed.

"I hope it's neat enough," I slipped my arm around her sweaty waist just below her pack, "but maybe not magical."

She sidled closer to me and her arm copied my gesture.

"Not magical? It's... es tan hermosa, you fool," she said softly, "I... never knew. Diablo, I didn't even suspect this would be here."

We turned and kissed but then turned back simply watched the coruscating water. After a couple of minutes I nudged her and pointed to a flat, grassy spot at the far end of the pool.

"I'll get my blanket out," I said, "we can relax a bit. Soak our feet, maybe."

"Si," she kissed me quickly and we disentangled and set our bikes and helmets aside and set down our packs. I pulled off my shirt and laid it over a bare branch to air out and she undid her ponytail and shook her head. Her mother had packed us some homemade bread and cold meats so I pulled the blanket from my pack and spread it out and we both ahhed with our feet in the water and ate slowly. The pool wasn't cold but it was cooler than the air and fast moving enough to not be slimy.

It had been blind luck we'd made it at just the right time for the light show, the canyon walls and heavy trees wouldn't allow hours of it. But we sat next to each other with our feet in the pool and watched the shimmering water and rocks and the slightly hypnotic sound of that water on those rocks. A slight breeze rustled leaves and the occasional bird song trilled out. I slid next to her and she pushed to close the gap to nothing as I slid my arm around her back and she leaned her head onto my shoulder and her left hand found my right thigh.

"You asshole," she said and I'd never known that word could convey such joy, "you've got a shallow grave dug for me just behind those bushes and I... don't... care."