Chlorine Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Now shut up and make us cum so I can get on top. I still have my two. And they're ribbed for my pleasure."

I pulled my finger out of her butt but felt her fingers as they rubbed against her flesh and mine. I pulled back then concentrated on getting our movements into sync so I could achieve her directives. All of them.

Popsicle Sticks

I grunted as I looked at the sketch and then the three popsicle sticks in my hands, then back at the sketch as I blinked a bead of mid-July sweat out of my eye. It was a curved shape I wanted... I scored and snapped a couple of them and stared at the sketch again when I heard the front door open.

"Jeremías!"

"Back here," and in a moment I heard her work heels click across the kitchen's linoleum once she'd left the carpeted living room.

"Hey," I spun on the chair and she entered and leaned over and held my cheeks and gave me a kiss. I was in shorts and a t-shirt while she still had her work clothes, today a cream blouse and blue slacks and her heels.

"Playing with popsicle sticks again...," she chided me good-naturedly. We were in the small room that extended off the back of the house and led to a tiny backyard surrounded by trees. I liked it, I had only a manual reel mower and even it was overkill.

"You went out of your way to find a younger man, you've admitted as much!"

She laughed but paused. She was used to me building models. "That looks odd, all weird curves..."

"My summer intern, you know, the senior architecture student," she nodded, "we've been working on some sketches of ideas he's had. Claims he got them from some aliens he knows."

"Okay, I understand why they assigned him to you then..."

"The designs are... different. We present to the evaluation committee next week, we have a few more traditional designs but really want to get a couple of these right. I think Luis and Esteban will like one of them for the new custom car builds shop they're planning."

She leaned and set her chin on my shoulder and I traced across the paper with my finger.

"Yeah... odd. But it's down their alley and they want something unique. Either give you a boost or else... Poor kid, he gets hooked up with you and his career's over before it's started! Maybe the pool will be hiring again? But what do I know? I work at an insurance company, I do numbers."

Her head shook as I laughed quickly.

"Speaking of interns...," I trailed off.

"Yup, met mine, she's late. She'd asked for time to take a vacation to England. Rosamund said fine, straight As in advanced math so we figured she doesn't do anything but study so maybe a break would be good and we really wanted her. Only had a few minutes today, cute, dark hair, petite thing, her face is... a tiny bit lopsided. An injury, time tomorrow to get to know her better but she's sharp. Too sharp, I think, for insurance. But it's just for a couple months."

"Cool... oh, wait," I scrunched my face, "England? In June?"

Lucia's face blanked in concentration before she darkened. "Mierda, yeah... she left here on the 18th or maybe the 19th... I wonder if she was AT Stonehenge? That would be some incredibly bad luck, remember that drug and hostage thing at that restaurant at the Gatewest Center?"

"Ah, yeah, wait... her? THAT little brunette? Uh... wasn't she the one attacked up at the University last, what, Thanksgiving? Man. How the hell would you get that string of bad luck?"

"Yeah," Lucia's voice was very soft, "that's her."

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and I wrapped mine over hers. The terror attack, the 'Summer Solstice Slaughter,' at Stonehenge had been barely three weeks earlier. Although it had killed fewer than ten people it had left scores injured and hundreds threatened and weapons that had killed and masked the entire stone circle remained unexplained. Three kidnapped tourists had been rescued by anonymous heroes and so far three of the perpetrators had been found dead, including a local! A granddaughter of a member of the Council of The Dozen no less. My long ago disavowal of being of that faith came back to mind, but only for a moment.

I took a deep breath and left a moment before I changed the subject. "Well, how was dinner?"

She followed suit with her own slow breath then stood straight and put her hands on the hips that still drew my eyes.

"You... set... my... my mama... up with a cop!"

"Not a cop, a senior detective lieutenant."

"A gringo cop!"

"A gringo senior detective lieutenant."

"Whatever! How the hell do you know HIM? I've always figured you have some dark, criminal past... that shallow grave is still waiting..."

"My intern—-"

"Has the dark criminal past?"

"No, he has a girlfriend."

"That's criminal. Que?"

"His girlfriend is a cop, well, a detective. He's her boss. You've been muttering about finding mama a handsome guy of 'a certain age,' and well, one comment led to another. I'd mentioned this to you," she nodded at that, "but you'd told me to leave you out of it until... And so... tonight!"

She stared at me. "A detective? How old is your intern?"

"Usual age, three, four years younger than us, senior at the University."

"How can his girlfriend be a detective then? That takes years, doesn't it?"

"Well, you like younger men," she squinted at me then her mouth opened into an 'O,' "so does she."

"You're a year younger..."

"So he's fifteen or so years younger, same, same, and he talks to aliens," and I finished that with a shrug, after a wide-eyed moment she blinked at me, then laughed.

"Does the gringo cop talk to the aliens?"

"Does the gringo senior detective lieutenant talk to the aliens? Dunno. I can check. That a deal breaker?"

"If I can handle a roomful of popsicle sticks... she can handle aliens...," Lucia offered a shrug and a broad grin, "but I'm inspired, I only need another decade then I can trade you in for a hot, new model!"

"I'll become a sad, old cat guy! So how did it go?"

She sat down in her chair, we'd built a desk-high shelf around two sides, all topped by windows to the yard and split the space between us although my sticks and glue tended to cheat a bit. It also made a nice breakfast and dinner nook.

"At this moment she's probably led him into the bathroom and told him to whip it out so she can hold it while he pisses," her grin was broad, "it's how we Baca women do seduction!"

"Uh... she..."

"Well, maybe she can skip that step, straight to the bedroom. Us Baca women know when it's time!"

My turn to snort. "Well, mostly they know..."

"You had to wait a week... a whole extra week. For the best coño in town, I might add."

"Eight days," that got me a loud snort, "it was excruciating! But it was worth it. And on that note..."

Those dark eyes glittered.

"There's that new development my company's doing, high up a new section of the mountains. I heard today they just paved a new stretch, no streetlights."

Her smile widened.

"And that ice cream shop's still up on Thirteenth..."

"Knew I skipped dessert for a reason..."

"Just too bad you can't fit into that dress anymore..."

"Say what, pinche?" She stood straight and indicated her flat abs.

I held my hands in front of my chest, "You're a bit bigger up top, though, not that I mind. You weren't done growing."

She let out a couple of laughs. "Don't worry, it'll fit just fine, just might show a bit more leg."

"It already showed all of your legs. Which is a very, very good thing."

"Only problem, no clean underwear. I'm already commando and it looks like tomorrow... again... unless you did the laundry."

I looked at my partially-finished model and pile of popsicle sticks and bottle of glue then back at her and shrugged. Then pointed to my crotch and splayed my hands out, she inhaled as a laugh.

"Not like you haven't already been there wearing that dress without undies," I said as we smiled at each other.

She stood up and leaned to kiss me slowly and deeply.

"I'll go get changed, get that glue off your hands."

I stood and slapped her on the ass as she led us into the kitchen with stereo laughter.

*****