Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 02

Story Info
Second of a 3-part story.
25.2k words
4.78
5k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second of three parts in this particular story, part of the Chocolate Dreams series. I think it's enjoyable on its own, but obviously makes more sense if you read part one. Either way, I hope you enjoy it. Comments and ratings are always welcome.

JORDAN

That moment I had dreaded happened a few weeks later. I had completely forgotten the waking nightmare I had about Jordan and Diane during the sales gangbang. In fact, Diane and I were in a good place. We had talked out the issues I had with that event. While I wasn't at all pleased with Diane's needs for sex outside of our relationship, I conceded that she was a free agent. But she had promised me that she would avoid being trapped in group 'events' like that in the future. And everything between us in the past few weeks spoke to her growing commitment to us as a couple, so I decided to hope for the best. it helped that Mike had a heavy travel schedule and hadn't been around to arrange any 'meetings'. We hadn't moved in together yet, but most nights were spent together, usually at her condo because female logistics are much more complicated than those of the typical male. These days of making love to her at night, going to sleep and waking up next to her in the morning were my dream come true.

Given that, it was an unexpected shock when I went to Jordan's office early one morning, having spent a rare night alone at my place, and met Diane coming out. She was as surprised as I was.

"Dave! Hi! Didn't expect to see you until tonight..." She blushed a bright crimson and I immediately saw why. There was a streak of cum above her right eyebrow and another three-inch long streak in her dark hair. A button on her blouse was buttoned in the wrong hole, and it was obvious that she was braless from the swell of her breasts in the blouse.

"I...I don't know what to say," she stammered out. "Can we talk tonight?"

"Sure," I told her as calmly as I could. "You might want to clean that cum off your face in the meantime, and the cum in your hair too."

With that I brushed by her and went into the office, closing the door behind me.

Jordan was standing behind his desk, tucking his cock - 'Damn, it's big, even just semi-hard!' - into his boxers. His pants were still at his ankles.

"Did you forget..." he started to say, then looked up and saw me. "Oh, shit!"

I should have guessed this would happen; Diane's sexual appetite was apparently too much for one man. And she had been unusually nice to Jordan lately. No more bickering or back-talk - as Mike had said, 'big cock team-building'.

"Dave, I can explain," Jordan started to say.

"I think the scene speaks for itself," I told him coldly.

"No, it's not....well, yeah it is what it looks like. What I mean is that it's just sex. Diane told me that you two are together, but she said it was an open relationship, that you could have sex with other people. When she came in here one day and offered me a blowjob..."

"So - you've been fucking her for the past few weeks," I offered.

"No! No, actually, we don't fuck - she won't do that. She's said that she only does that with you. See, the deal is that she comes here a few times a week and gives me a blowjob. She says she wants to suck my cock because it's so big. The tradeoff is that I get to see her tits, suck on them some before she blows me. It's gotten to where I know it's that day because she comes in here braless. She takes off her blouse, sits on my desk and lets me have her breasts."

He had said all of this as fast as he could, obviously nervous as hell.

"And you don't fuck?" I repeated.

"No! The most she's let me do is fuck her tits once. I insisted, because she once swore she would never let me do that. I guess my cock changed her mind."

"Forgetting my objections to all of this for the moment, you two need to be more discreet," I told him. "She was a mess leaving here."

"I told her that!" he answered. "She was late for something. Every time has been a little different," he explained. "Sometimes she makes me cum in her mouth. Today she wanted me to give her a facial. I gave her tissues to clean up with, but she was in a hurry."

"I'm guessing she's going to let you fuck her sooner or later," I told him. "Hard to believe she won't want to be satisfied like that."

"She gets herself off while blowing me," he said back. "She says she can cum just from sucking my cock. And believe me, her just sucking my cock is enough for me! You're a lucky guy; she's the best I've ever had, and the only woman ever who could deepthroat me. That's a sight! Her looking up at me with my cock buried in her throat. I'm getting hard again just thinking of it!"

"Yeah, got it - spare me the details," I told him. "The point is the two of you aren't fucking."

"No, I swear it," Jordan said, and I believed him. In a perverse way it made me feel better - at least Diane had drawn the line somewhere because of her feelings for me.

"We almost...I mean I think we came close once."

"Really?" I replied, leading him.

"Well, yeah. The other day she came in, shut and locked the door and told me, 'I have a special treat for you today.' She walked around the desk, pushed my chair back, took off her skirt and sat on the desk. She had nothing on under the skirt! She says 'It's oral exam day. Let's see how good you are at eating pussy.' Then she leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs!"

"And you did what?" I asked.

"I ate her pussy as well as I knew how! I moved in, lowered my head and started licking around her lips. Diane's legs go over my shoulders and she lifts her hips; I can see she's wet and ready. But I tease her a bit, licking close to her clit but not touching it. She starts moving around, trying to get my tongue in the right spot, but I make her work for it. But she finally pulls my head into her and moves herself to my tongue."

"How did this get to almost fucking?" I asked.

"Well, I'm working her clit and Diane's bucking and moaning - enough that I had to stop and tell her to be quiet! I go back to her clit and really work it. I put two fingers in her, find her G-spot, and then she really starts moaning and gasping. I slip a finger into her ass and that finishes her off. She grabs the back of my head and jams me into her while she climaxes like crazy. When she lets go, I take her legs off my shoulders and stand up. She's lying back on the desk recovering, still breathing hard. I drop my trousers and boxers and stand there deciding what to do next."

"And?" I prompted him.

"Hell, my cock's right there, her soaking wet pussy is right there. It was all I could do not to just shove it in and start fucking her. I think she would have loved it if I had. And I can imagine those long legs wrapping around me! Instead, I stand there like an idiot because she had told me about the 'no-fucking' rule.

"I have to admire you for respecting her wishes," I told him. "I'm not sure how many men would have. What did happen?"

"Diane recovers and sits up. She tells me, 'That was A+ work' and then notices my hard-on. She says something like 'Ooo, is that big cock all for me?' slips off the desk onto her knees and gives me a knee-buckling blowjob. Deepthroat again this time - she really got into it. Believe me, I'm not expecting any sympathy."

"One last question - how did this start?"

Jordan hesitated. "Let me think...about two weeks ago my secretary stuck her head in the door and told me Diane wanted to see me. She said it might take an hour at most. 'I told her you were free now' she told me, and I said sure, that's fine. A few minutes later Diane walks in with a bunch of folders cradled to her chest, closes the door - and locks it, though I didn't notice that - and walks around my desk, next to my chair. When she puts the folders down I notice she has on a sweater, slacks and flat shoes like she normally wears. Only the sweater is different from her usual style, a lot tighter than usual, and I immediately notice how her breasts are outlined in it, and her nipples looked huge.

"So, she wasn't wearing a bra," I concluded.

"Damn right she wasn't," Jordan said. "Now I'm wondering what the fuck is going on."

"Anyway, she stands there next to me and says, 'I'll get right to the point since we only have an hour. I've been thinking about our conversation, and I'd like to trade.' I'm there like, what? Then I think back - she can't mean her tits for my cock can she? Then she takes the bottom of the sweater and pulls it over her head, saying 'Here's my offer.' And there are her tits, right in front of my face!"

I shook my head at this; Diane was a sexual force not to be denied.

"'Do you accept?' she asks me and leans to put her breasts in my face. I didn't say anything; I just pushed my face into those beauties and began kissing breast and sucking nipples. Her breasts must be super-sensitive because she got worked up quickly. She reaches down to my pants, finds my erection and starts running her hand over it. I figure - what the hell - and put my hand between her legs, going up her inner thigh until I reach her crotch. And there we are, me working on her breasts and pussy, her making my boner even harder, if that was possible."

"Her breasts must be connected to her pussy, because the next thing I know she's coming, grinding on my hand and pulling my face into her chest. I rub her through the orgasm and take my hand away. She straightens and says, 'Your turn to pony up - on your feet.'"

Given the size of Jordan's cock the choice of words seemed appropriate to me. A Freudian slip if there ever was one.

"She takes charge and reaches for my belt, undoes that and then my zipper. She moves me so she can sit in my chair, after which she pulls my pants and boxers down. My cock is standing straight up, hard as it's ever been. Diane looks at it and says, 'Mmm, I've been thinking about having this beautiful big cock in my mouth for days.' Then she takes me in one hand and pulls me down to her mouth. She strokes me a few times, takes the head into her mouth and starts sucking, running her hands up and down my shaft at the same time."

"Your lucky day," I said dryly.

Jordan didn't get the sarcasm. "No shit! I'm there getting my cock sucked by this hot woman - watching her mouth go up and down my shaft, her big tits swaying as she works on me. She gave me the full treatment, even forcing it down her throat - which I thought was amazing - the angle was all wrong. Anyway, after one trip all the way down she comes up gasping for air and asks, 'Where do you want to finish - my mouth, my face or my tits?'"

"At that point I couldn't have cared less but I chose her tits. She gets me close and I warn her it's coming. Just in time she pulls off and strokes me off with her hand, aiming my cock at her tits. I did a pretty good job of covering them too!"

"As she's cleaning up she tells me about you two and the no fucking rule. Hell, I just had one of the best blowjobs of my life, am I going to argue about rules?"

"OK, thanks for telling me all of that," I told him. "You're right - we do have an open relationship. I have no right to judge what Diane does, I just have to decide if I can live with it. Bottom line, you and I are good. Now pull your pants up."

Diane stopped by my office later that day, a very concerned look on her face. She shut and locked the door.

"I've been bad again, haven't I?" In that little-girl voice. "I'm so sorry! I should have told you about him."

"You don't owe me that, but it would have been decent of you," I told her. "We decided that you could do whatever you needed. If Jordan is what you need, so be it. Though I do wish I could have taken the oral exam like he did," I added, trying to lighten the discussion a little.

"You did, the first day!" she reminded me. "And you did so well that I decided you were a keeper."

"I can't help being jealous," I told her. "I can't compete with that cock of his."

"Who can?" she asks. "But you're the one I want to sleep next to every night and wake up next to every morning. And it's wonderful when we make love. I just need his cock a few times a week."

I got up and walked around the desk to hold her in my arms. "I can't help being jealous," I said, "I want all of you."

"You will have all of me, I promise," she told me. "Just give me time. It would kill me to lose you."

She melted into me and we kissed one of those kisses that, until the other day, had been our kiss. It was still wonderful, but it also summoned the image of her kissing Jordan at the end of a torrid love-making session.

I was resigned to dealing with her desires for now in the hope that she would grow past them. To that end my theory was that she should experience it all, and not be held back by artificial rules.

"Look," I told her. "I don't want you to resent me because you make rules for yourself, thinking they're for my benefit. Jordan told me that after the 'oral exam' he was ready to fuck you, but he hesitated because you had said that was off limits."

"I know, I could tell he wanted me. That's why I got off the desk so quickly."

"What I'm trying to say is that you don't need to make rules like that. Live out your desires, and hopefully, when they're satisfied, you can be completely mine - body and soul."

I was traveling for the next few days and when I returned on the third day it was late enough that I didn't see Diane that night. The following day I went into the office and was busy all morning catching up; when I came back from lunch Jordan walked into my office, a big grin on his face.

"I think I owe you one," he told me. "Maybe way more than one."

"How's that?" I asked, but I was pretty sure what the answer was.

"So, yesterday Diane asked if we could meet before regular hours this morning. I said to myself - uh, oh - she's ending it. But I tell her, sure I can see you then. I get here an hour early, when the place is deserted. Diane comes to my office a few minutes later. She's got on a blouse, and I can see she's wearing a bra - bad sign. Skirt and heels. She shuts the door and locks it, and then surprises the hell out of me by walking up and kissing me!"

"'What's going on?' I asked myself."

"Well, we finally break the kiss and she asks me, 'Ready for part two of your oral exam?'"

"'What does part two involve?' I ask her."

"'It's an essay question,' she says."

"OK, I'll bite - how do you answer an essay question while eating pussy?"

""Silly,' she says. 'It's obvious. You spell the words with your tongue. Now help me with my blouse and skirt.'"

"We get her blouse and skirt off, so she's down to her bra, a thong, heels and stockings. I ask her to let me take the bra off - I've never gotten to do that with her. I slide the straps off her shoulders and her arms. This leaves huge cleavage, and I can't resist burying my face in it."

"But she's impatient so I reach behind her, undo the bra and pull it off her breasts. That is so hot, watching her breasts revealed like that."

"Diane hops on the desk and I peel her thong off. Same deal as before, her legs go over my shoulders and I start the 'exam'. She thinks it's cute to call out words for me to spell with my tongue. We start with 'apple'; by 'immense' she's having trouble saying the words and she's coming as I'm spelling 'spectacular'. I take her legs off my shoulders while she's laying back recovering, and then get my pants off, just like before so she can blow me."

"Only this time she pulls herself up on her elbows and says 'Go ahead, do what you really want. I want it too.' I don't hesitate this time. I put my cock at her opening and press forward, getting a few inches in. She pushed back but it's slow-going. I guess it was easier the first time because three or four other guys had already fucked her."

"Probably," I chipped in. I was resigned to hearing all of this, even though it was the last thing I wanted.

"She finally says 'You're too big. Let's go to the couch', which is a good idea. I pick her up, with about four inches of my cock in her and walk us over there. I manage to lay back - now she's riding me and we get back to it. That position is perfect - I can work her tits over, which always drives her crazy - and she can work my cock into her at her own pace."

"Makes sense," I say.

"After a lot of pumping and moaning she gets all of me in her. We fuck for a few minutes and she says, 'Roll over so you can fuck me hard'. We manage to do that. Now I'm on top of her. Her legs go around me and I start fucking her. She goes crazy as I'm pumping her, saying all sorts of shit like, 'God yes, fuck me with that big cock,' 'I love it!' and 'Why did I wait?'"

He looked at me. "You OK with me telling you this?" When I nodded, he continued. "She's loving that I'm so deep in her that I decide to try something. I move up and rotate her hips so I'm almost pumping down into her. That really drove her crazy! She keeps saying 'Fuck me, fuck me with that big cock!' but she's getting louder so I kiss her to quiet her. She finally comes - really hard - and I'm right behind her. I really came hard too, because I finally got to fuck her again!"

"As we were getting dressed, I asked her why she changed her mind. She said you told her to follow her desires - that's big of you man. I just wanted to thank you - it was the best fuck of my life."

Was he telling me this so he could brag to me that he had finally fucked Diane again? Was this his way of showing superiority over me? It was easy to think that, and I certainly considered it. I had no way of knowing that he left out details that would have been more painful yet - how Diane had begged him to keep fucking her after his climax, how she had come on his cock time after time until he finally put another load in her and couldn't fuck her anymore. It was over a year later that I learned all of this as Diane and I talked through her obsession with Jordan's monster cock.

"I'm so glad," I said sarcastically. "Jordan, why do you think telling me all this will make me feel better?"

"Shit, I almost forgot to tell you. She really loves you - she's told me that. But I think it's true, because as she was climaxing, as my cock was pumping into her, she was calling your name."

"Thanks for telling me that," I told him. "That's something, anyway."

Diane and I were supposed to spend the night at her place that evening. I picked up take-out Chinese on the way and a nice bottle of white wine. She was already there when I arrived and had changed into more casual clothes. I checked her out as we kissed hello. The bulky sweatshirt hid her breasts but the high-cut shorts gave me a great view of her lovely legs. I went upstairs, changed into the casual clothes I kept there and joined her in the kitchen.

We laid out the food and poured the wine, and had a very pleasant dinner, just like a normal couple. After cleaning up we went into the living room with our wine and sat on the couch.

"Jordan came by my office today," I mentioned as casually as I could.

"Really? What did he want?"

"He wanted to thank me," I told her. "Apparently I was instrumental in his having, and I quote, 'the best fuck of my life'."

"Oh no," she groaned. "Why does he do that?"

"I think he feels guilty," I guessed. "He's probably looking for my forgiveness, or permission."

"What did you tell him?"

"Well, I didn't tell him I was delighted he had fucked you. But I did confirm that I told you to act on your desires, and that I was OK with it, sort of. He did throw me a bone of sorts. He said you were calling my name as you climaxed."

"I was," she confirmed, blushing. "I think I'm so accustomed to making love with you that I automatically associate pleasure like that with you. It was embarrassing! I had my eyes closed; when I opened them it was him, not you."