Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, that's it..."

"Ah...ahh...oh...oh god, what...what..." She cried out as I pulsed my tongue mercilessly in and out of her, fast and deep. Her breath turned into short, high-pitched gasps, her hips bucking higher and out of control. She was already close, probably trying to hold back, to prolong this, but I wasn't letting her. My fingers tightened, digging into the silky skin of her buttocks, and my tongue slid out to pull her clit into my mouth. I sucked it lightly once, twice, feeling her jerk each time, hearing her sharp gasps for breath, and then sucked it deeply, my tongue fluttering.

That did it. She cried out, as loudly as I had ever heard her, her hand clenching into a fist in my hair. Her mouth gaped open, her breathing momentarily halted. She held there, tense and quivering as I kept up that methodical sucking, not letting her relax, keeping her orgasm riding high. I finally did let her relax, though my mouth remained against her. I breathed deeply of her scent, her wetness still coating my lips and tongue and chin, my face buried between her thighs, my hand lightly stroking her still-trembling ass.

When I finally rose, I found her looking at me, her eyes wide and slightly glazed, obviously still dazed by orgasms of that magnitude.

Standing, I was between her splayed-out legs, her pussy glistening with our juices, her body totally relaxed on the bed. While she was still dazed I took a tube of lube from the nightstand and made sure 'Derek' was placed conveniently on the bed.

"Ravish me however you like, M'lord," she told me. "I am yours to use for your pleasure."

"And yours, I hope," I said back. "So many ways....it is a puzzlement. Tell me, are you virgin wench?"

"I...I am not, sir," she said hesitantly. "There was a boy.."

"No matter, there is always a boy in the villages. The animals mating must inspire them." I said dismissively. "Had you been a virgin i would have liked to relieve you of that burden. But no doubt you are virgin elsewhere." I said this as if it were nothing to me.

Diane played along. "Surely you can't mean...M'lord, I am virgin there but very afraid."

"Of what?" I asked. "You liked my fingers well enough just now." I shed my lounging clothes and climbed on the bed next to her. Diane had recovered enough to start to bring her legs onto the bed. "Before you move, taste of me," I said bringing my cock close to her mouth.

Diane brought her lips to my cock and tentatively kissed it, as if she didn't know what to do. Her tongue explored the head; even though she was barely touching it I had to groan at the feel of her on me. But this was distracting from the main event of my plan.

"Enough girl," I told her. "We will educate you on the pleasures of the mouth later. Come lay next to me."

I lay on the bed and had Diane lie with her back to me. My arm went around her to cup her breast while I nuzzled at her neck. My erection nestled into the crease of her rear.

"Relax, little one," I told her. "Have I not made you feel wonderful tonight?"

"You have indeed, M'lord," she said softly.

I moved my hand to go between her legs and stroke her slit, making her moan at the sensation. Gathering some of the considerable moisture there I moved to probe lightly at her rear.

"Ah! M'lord, it feels strange.."

"It will feel very good when I am done," I told her, repeating the cycle of lubricating her several times. I used the lube on my cock and moved to nestle it in the juncture of her legs. At first I probed at her pussy, causing her to moan. Then I shifted to run my shaft along her anus without penetrating her. I repeated this until she was panting in arousal and anticipation.

"Ah! Take me if you wish, M'lord. I would feel you inside me," she offered.

The next time my cock came to her opening I pushed forward, entering her a little. Diane moaned and I pulled back and pushed forward again. My hand went around her hip to touch her from the front; I entered her pussy with two fingers while pressing on her clit with my thumb. This distracted Diane enough that she relaxed and my cock entered her completely.

"Take me, M'lord," she whispered. "I want you to make me yours."

I began to fuck Diane's ass while stimulating her clit and pussy. When I sensed that she was nearing a climax I took my hand away and reached for Derek. My hand went over her hip again, but now the tip of the huge dildo was at her entrance.

"Dave, what...." she started to ask.

"You are most fortunate, wench," I told her before she could finish questioning me. We have been joined by Sir Jordan, a fellow knight and renowned cocksman. As much as I would have you to myself, I cannot deny you the pleasure he would bring you. May he join us?" I entered her slightly with the dildo to help her decision. A sharp intake of breath gave me a hint of how she would decide.

"Y......yes, M'lord, he may," she said, remaining in character. I moved to quickly lube the dildo and return it to her entrance. My leg went between hers to elevate one leg and open her more as I began to penetrate her. I did so slowly, pushing the dildo into her in time with my slow thrusts into her ass.

"Oh my god," Diane moaned as half of the dildo was stroking into her. "Take me, both of you..."

Inch by inch 'Sir Jordan' entered her, until it was fully inside her and I was holding it by the balls at the base. Diane was quivering with arousal by now, ready to be royally fucked.

"Now we will take you together wench," I told her. "Are you prepared?"

"Yes M'lord," she panted. "Do..... as you will..... with me."

I began stroking the dildo in and out of her in long slow strokes, pulling out perhaps nine inches of the monster while letting my other hand dance over her clit. I timed my own thrusts into her ass with the dildo, I kept the pace slow to let her get used to the double penetration, but I needn't have worried about that.

"Faster," she gasped. "Fuck me faster, both of you."

"As you wish wench," I told her, happy to grant her request. I began pumping the dildo into her more quickly and fucking in time with my cock. As I felt my climax nearing I increased the pressure of my fingers on her clit, trying to time her orgasm to mine. I heard her breathing increase even more in response.

"Yes, oh yes....so nice....gonna cum....Ah! Ah! Ohh......my......god!" Diane exploded in orgasm, her body clenching around my cock and triggering my own orgasm.

"Oh Diane!" I moaned as I burst into her. "I love you so much," I moaned, emptying myself into her backside.

We gradually came down from the peak, our breathing slowing and minds clearing. I slowly withdrew DDJ, as I now had named it - Deep Dickin Jordan - making her gasp as it left her body, and I slid my cock from her ass. I spooned her, kissing her neck and shoulder as I held her.

"So, that was pretty spectacular," I offered. "I think you have a career as an actress if you want it."

"There was some good acting," she allowed. "But the orgasms were very real. Three amazing orgasms - you're an incredible lover Dave."

"I have an incredible inspiration," I told her. "I take such pleasure in making love to you...."

"I liked your little scenario - whatever inspired that?" she asked. "And Sir Jordan?" She said this with a little giggle, a first for me with Diane.

"It just came to me - maybe I liked the idea of us meeting that way. Or maybe we did meet that way in a previous life. Sometimes I feel like I lived my whole life for the moment when I finally met you."

"You're so sweet, and you always know what to say. But you still haven't explained Sir Jordan."

She had me there. I thought about that for a minute before I answered.

"Well, first off - it does resemble him - at least in size - so he came to mind. And second - well, I thought it would excite you even if it were fantasy. Frankly I wasn't sure how you would react, but you seemed to like it."

"I did," Diane conceded. "I must admit I was surprised though. Jordan's been a sensitive subject for us."

"He has, and I continue to deal with it." I told her. "That was another reason for what I did - trying to show you that I'm coming around, that I will accept anything that makes you happy."

"Thank you," Diane said, snuggling into me. "I hate thinking I'm doing something that hurts you."

We lie quietly for a while, just holding each other, enjoying being together. Then I decided to take one more step forward.

"You know, it doesn't have to be a fantasy," I suggested.

"What doesn't?"

"Jordan joining us for an evening - the real Jordan," I said. "If that would make you happy, I'm willing to try it."

"Really?!" Diane said. "I would think you'd hate an evening like that."

I thought for a moment, then told her, "First, as I said, I'm making the best of the situation for your happiness. But second, I think I actually prefer you having sex with him when I'm there as opposed to when I'm not."

"Thank you, I know this has been difficult for you," she said. "I think I need to sleep on it and I'll let you know in the morning. But either way I love you for being so considerate."

With that we kissed good-night and tried to sleep. I heard Diane fall asleep fairly quickly but I lay awake for a long while, wondering what would become of us.

We woke the next morning and went about our morning routines after first kissing and holding each other in bed for a few moments. Diane's warmth under the sheets felt wonderful, but there was no time for the lovemaking I would have enjoyed - work called for both of us. As the first to be dressed and ready, my morning responsibility was to make a cup of coffee for myself and tea for Diane. The tea had brewed by the time she came into the kitchen, dressed modestly in slacks, a loose top and flat shoes. She still looked gorgeous to me!

"Your tea should be ready," I told her while sipping at my coffee. "You look lovely as always dear. How do you feel this morning?"

"Thank you, kind sir," she said with a little curtsey, in keeping with last night's role play. "I feel wonderful! I had a very special evening with a handsome knight."

I laughed at that - any night making love to Diane was special but last night had been an interesting twist.

"Speaking of which," she said more seriously as she sipped her tea, "I've decided to take you up on your suggestion that we invite Jordan here, IF you're sure you will be OK with whatever happens."

"I wouldn't have suggested it if I thought it would be a problem," I told her. "Any thoughts on when?"

"Well, today is Tuesday - tomorrow is too soon but Thursday should work. I don't think I can stand the suspense for more than a few days."

"Then why don't I talk to him today and see if he's interested. I think I should be the one to do that, so he knows I'm fine with the arrangement," I suggested.

"Perfect! I'm very excited, and nervous," she told me.

We gulped down our drinks, kissed, and headed to our cars. We drove separately, of course, to avoid gossip.

When I got to work I dealt with a few things and headed down to Jordan's office. He was there and free, so I went in and shut the door.

"Uh oh," he said. "Closed door, should I be worried?"

I laughed. "No, if I come for you, you'll never see it," I told him. "Marine Corps sniper training."

"Thanks, good to know. That makes me feel much better," he said sarcastically.

'Good', I thought. 'I like that he thinks I could do that.'

"I'm here to make you an offer I don't think you'll refuse," I told him. "Diane and I would like you to join us at her place Thursday evening, say 7:00."

"Really?" he said, more than a little surprised. "You've been pretty good about her and me, but I have to think it would be awkward."

"I admit it might be, but I'm trying to make my peace with the situation. I have Diane's love; I'd love to have her body exclusively too, and maybe I will someday. Meantime, I'm all about whatever makes her happy."

"Look," I said. "This was my suggestion, not hers. I made it because I want her to be happy. Nothing may come of it - we may all sit around, drink some wine and gossip. Or not."

Jordan thought for a few moments. If I were him, I'd be very tempted by the prospect of getting her into a bed. "OK, I'll be there," he said. "I can make an excuse for the evening - I always have last-minute business dinners. I'll see you at 7; just text me the address."

Diane was clearly on edge that evening, only calming down after a few glasses of wine. Even then, she didn't want to talk about the next night.

'What am I thinking?' she asked herself in the mirror as she got ready for bed. 'How can this end well?'

We got into bed and she turned out the light. I didn't expect sex given our plans but I couldn't have been more wrong. Diane's solution to tension, and specifically sexual tension, was to turn into a wildcat. She was on me immediately, laying on my chest and kissing me. I could feel her breasts through her top, firm mounds pressing on my chest. I kissed her, my hands moving under the nightshirt and over her smooth back. Her passion came through in the kisses, her lips pressing hard on mine. She shifted her lower body on top of me, her panty-covered mound against my hard cock. My hands reached for the bottom of the nightshirt, finding it I slid them under it to feel more of her warm, smooth flesh.

"Make love to me David," she murmured.

"It would be my pleasure," I told her.

My hands were at her sides, caressing the part of her breasts splayed out from between us. She rose up and my hands moved so my palms covered the front of two firm breasts, fondling her and rubbing across her nipples. Diane moaned quietly and pressed her breasts into my palms.

"My panties," she said hoarsely. I reached down to her waist and pushed the panties down to uncover her mound. Diane lifted her hips and twisted around so we were able to slide the panties farther down her legs. I managed to hook them with a foot and slide them off completely. Now her moist mound was pressed against my cock, with nothing between us. She slid along my length several times, my hands now on her ass, aiding her movement. Finally one forward slide allowed my cock to spring free between her legs.

When she slid back my cock found the entrance to her pussy. Between my moving forward and her back we joined. She rose up and slid down me so that I entered her completely.

"Oh, David," she murmured. We kissed again as we began to make love. Diane lifted her upper body so I could feast on her breasts and nipples as we fucked. This was her favorite position; she always climaxed quickly from the combined sensation of my cock in her and my mouth on her nipples. Tonight was no exception. She ground her pelvis into me as I pumped into her; I knew she was already almost there. I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked hard on it, running my tongue over it at the same time. Then I let my teeth nip at it lightly, bringing a deep moan from her. As Jordan had said, it seemed like her nipples were somehow connected to her pussy. The stimulation set her off in just a few seconds.

"Ah! Cumming! Ah! You lovely man, fuck me!"

Most times I would have worked to my own orgasm at this point, but I sensed that she needed more. She was at the tail end of her own climax when I rolled us over, still joined, so I was on top. I gathered her legs in my arms and spread her, her knees almost as far up as her breasts. I began to fuck her hard, pounding my cock into her and grinding against her clit on every downstroke. Diane liked to be in control until she had her first orgasm, but I knew she liked to be taken after that. I was going to make sure she was well and truly taken tonight.

"Oh! Yes, Fuck me!" she urged. I didn't need encouragement, but it's always good to know when you're doing it right.

"Oh! I'm cumming again! Oh my god, it's so good."

If she thought I was done, she was very wrong. I fucked her through that orgasm right into another, this time slipping a finger into her bottom for extra effect. It had the desired result.

"Ahhhh!" she screamed. "Can't stop cumming!! Ahhh!"

By this time my own orgasm was undeniable. Sensation enveloped my cock and I exploded into her, gasping her name as I came.

"Oh, Diane, ah! I love you so much!"

Diane had calmed enough to take hold of my head and pull me down for a kiss as I finished. How do you describe the perfect kiss? This was it, the two of us joined as one, sated, and very much in love.

I finally became aware that my entire weight was on her and rolled off, my breathing still quick and my heart pounding. She was breathing a little more normally. She rolled onto her side and put her arm across my chest.

"I think that was one of our best ever, my incredible lover," she told me. "I was so worried about tomorrow night, but now I'm not, because whatever happens, I will have you."

"Glad to be of service, ma'am," I quipped. Then more seriously, "You inspire my love-making Diane. You are my goddess Aphrodite, my eternal love."

We cuddled for a few more minutes, still calming from the amazing love-making we had shared. Then we kissed goodnight and settled to sleep in each other's arms. Diane was asleep in less than a minute, which made me feel like I had served her needs well, a happy thought as I too drifted off.

The next morning we woke at the usual time, enjoyed a short embrace in bed while kissing good morning and went about our morning ablutions. We were drinking our coffee and tea when Diane brought up the evening plans.

"I probably won't get here much before 7," she told me. "My nail appointment is at 6:15, hair at 5:30."

I just shook my head. "If you could see yourself through my eyes, you would realize how great you already look," I told her. "But no problem. I'll be here in plenty of time to open wine and set out some light snacks."

Diane did, in fact, look fabulous that morning. She had on a patterned blue silk blouse, covered by a stylish jacket and a navy blue skirt that flattered her legs. She was wearing heels today, not her usual choice. They of course made her long legs look even longer and just delicious. The thought of throwing her on the couch and kissing my way up those legs flashed into my mind - maybe later.

Diane smiled at me, "Unfortunately I see myself through my eyes," she said. "And I see chipped nail polish and roots that don't match the rest of my hair. And I won't even bring up much-needed waxing. Welcome to the world of women."

"All I'm saying is that you do that for yourselves," I explained. "We men are already too dazzled by you to notice details like that. But if it makes you feel more beautiful than you already are, enjoy."

We kissed and headed off to work in our cars. I didn't encounter her during the day, but we did exchange text messages.

"So excited! And nervous!"

"Relax, it will be fine."

"Don't forget the wine, a bottle of red and another of white."

"I got this. I'll set out snacks too."

"OK, but I'm sure I won't be able to eat."

Finally, "Off to get hair done. See you at home. Love you!"

"See you there. Love you back."

Maybe I read too much into it, but I liked the 'See you at home' part. For me at least, it was becoming our home. And, as a couple, we were welcoming a third person into it for the evening.

Diane arrived home fifteen minutes before 7, a flurry of nerves and activity. I had set wine glasses on the kitchen table and a tray of appetizers. Bottles of white wine were opened and in the refrigerator, and a bottle of red on the table, opened and breathing, with a second bottle just in case.

"Everything's ready, great," she noted as she inspected my work. "Thank you, you're a doll."

"My pleasure madam," I said with a slight bow. I was trying to lighten the moment - I had never seen her this nervous before. "You look lovely," I added, hoping to bolster her mood.