Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made her smile. "You really are wonderful," she said. "Thank you for doing this. Whatever happens, remember that I love you."

"I will," I said back. I moved in to kiss her but was held back.

"Don't mess me up," she pleaded. "I had my makeup done too."

"All for me?" I joked. "I'm flattered! Am I allowed to mess you up later? Because I kinda had high hopes."

"For both of you. I'll be right back." With that she dashed up the stairs. As she did, the doorbell rang. I glanced at my phone - 7:00. Jordan was very prompt.

I opened the door and welcomed him. He was in the same slacks and shirt he had worn at work, as was I. I led him to the kitchen.

"I'm sure Diane will be right down," I told him. "Would you like some wine? We have a Cabernet and a Chardonnay. Both very good."

"The red please," he told me. "This is a nice place," he commented, looking around. "Lots of open space."

I poured his wine and a glass of red for me. I poured a glass of white for Diane, knowing that's what she would want.

"Yes, there is," I replied. "Diane has great taste - she chose well."

We went back into the living room; I sat on the couch and Jordan chose a chair opposite it, I put the tray of appetizers on the coffee table between the couch and chairs.

"Help yourself," I told him. Jordan took a few pieces of cheese and popped them into his mouth. He looked understandably nervous.

"How was work for you today?" I asked, trying to avoid awkward silence.

"Not bad, we got a big order from that buyer, Steve. Sales should be very happy."

'Steve, the buyer who dp'ed Diane with you?' I thought. I quickly chased that demon from my head - dealing with tonight was going to be tough enough.

At this point we were saved by the sound of Diane coming down the steps. Her lovely legs appeared first and then the rest of her. We both stood to greet her.

"Hi Jordan," she said pleasantly when she saw him. She walked over and gave him a quick kiss. "We're so glad you could make it tonight."

Diane saw her glass of wine on the coffee table next to me and went around to it. She gave me a similar kiss and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Sorry I wasn't downstairs to greet you,' she said to Jordan. "I hope Dave's been keeping you good company."

"We were just talking about that big order," Jordan told her. That started a work discussion that went on for fifteen minutes. In that time Diane had managed to empty her glass, a sure sign of how nervous she was. Liquid courage, I guessed.

She got up to refill her glass. I started to get up to do it instead, but she stopped me. "Sit, I'll do it." She walked to the kitchen, and Jordan and I sat in silence while she got more wine.

Diane returned with her glass refilled and the bottle of red. She topped off our glasses, set her glass and the bottle down and turned to Jordan

"I don't think I gave you a proper welcome kiss," she announced. She proceeded to walk up to the chair, put her hands on the chair arms and leaned in to give him a long kiss. Jordan's hand went behind her head to hold her. Breaking the kiss she straightened, walked back to the couch and bent down to kiss me.

"Can't forget the host," she said, and gave me the same long kiss. 'OK,' I thought. 'The ice is broken.'

"Why don't you join us on the couch," I invited Jordan. He stood and moved to sit at Diane's other side, the bulge of his erection obvious in his pants. 'Jesus, how big is that thing?' I thought. I'd seen it on video but not up close and personal. I guessed I would find out tonight.

Diane took another sip of wine and, putting her glass down, turned to kiss Jordan again. This kiss was longer and more passionate than the last. I ran my hand over the back of her silk blouse as she faced him. When they finally parted she turned toward me and kissed me just as passionately. My hand was on her waist as we kissed and I could feel her blouse move as Jordan caressed her as I had. She then kissed Jordan again; each kiss was more passionate than the last.

When Diane turned back to me for another kiss my hand started on her waist, but I slid it upward to caress the firm outer curve of her breast. I was sure Jordan could see this; Diane's arm was around my neck as we kissed. I moved to cup the fullness of her breast through her blouse and bra and Diane moaned softly. Jordan's hand had moved to her hip and was caressing her there as we kissed.

Diane turned back to him, further than before so she was on her side. Jordan kissed her and put his hand on her breast as I had, while I moved my hand over her skirt, caressing her ass. I saw Diane's hand go to his leg and then travel to the top of his thigh. No doubt she was feeling the large bulge there as they kissed. I slipped my hand under her skirt to feel first the texture of her stocking and then the smooth flesh of her upper thigh. I moved it to travel over the bare flesh of her ass as well, her high-cut panties leaving much of her bare.

When Diane broke away from Jordan she was breathing quickly, her chest heaving; instead of turning to me she stopped and leaned forward to her glass. Both of us had a hand on her thighs, sliding her skirt up. She slapped at both hands.

"Stop it, both of you," she said, laughing. "Let me have a drink and catch my breath!"

She sipped at her wine and set the glass down, turning to me.

"I think it was your turn dear," she told me as we moved closer. As we kissed, her hand went to my leg and then my crotch, seeking my erection. My hand started on her breast, but then I went to the front of her blouse to undo buttons. After a few buttons I was able to slip my hand inside her blouse to caress her bra-covered breast and cleavage. Jordan had undone the clasp on the side of her skirt and pulled down the zipper. Since he couldn't pull the skirt off, he contented himself with pushing it up instead and caressing her thigh and ass. I let go of her breast and undid the rest of the blouse buttons; Diane's black lace bra was now exposed along with the generous cleavage it created.

Jordan was delighted to see her blouse gaping open when she turned back to him. He nuzzled at her cleavage while caressing a breast. I eased the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. With a little effort I had it out of her skirt and put it over the arm of the couch. I next pushed her bra straps off her shoulders and nuzzled at her neck.

"Oh Dave,...Jordan," she whispered. "The two of you caressing me at the same time is incredible."

Pulling back, I undid the clasp of her bra. The cups stayed in place on her breasts until Jordan realized what I had done. He took the straps over her arms and almost reverently pulled the bra cups off Diane's breasts. Even from my side view the effect was riveting. Diane's breasts spread to the side, making them look larger. Her nipples were hard nubs, one of which Jordan quickly took into his mouth.

"Mmmm," Diane purred as he sucked at her nipple. "So good...suck my tits baby,"

When Jordan pulled off and Diane turned toward me I stopped her midway. I took a breast into my mouth and Jordan did the same on his side.

"Oh my god!" Diane moaned as we sucked at her nipples. The dual sensation sent a shiver through her.

Our hands met at the top of her thighs under her skirt. Now it was a matter of who would give her the first climax; I decided to be a good host and let Jordan do it. His hand went under Diane's panties to stroke her cunt, while mine stayed on her thigh. We did cooperate to remove her panties, sliding them off her legs on either side while she lifted up to help. Jordan moved away and I replaced his hand at her pussy until he was on the floor between her legs. He spread her legs and moved his face to her cunt.

"Uhhh, oh my!' Diane moaned as he began licking at her opening. I kissed her and let my hands explore her breasts while he lapped at her. We kissed passionately as sensation grew for her. At one point she pulled back briefly and mouthed 'Thank you,' to me and then returned to kissing me.

Jordan's oral proficiency began to show as Diane began moaning into my mouth more than kissing me.

"Ah, Ah, Ah," she panted. Her hips lifted and her hands went to Jordan's head. She pulled away from my mouth, focusing on her climax.

"Ughhhhh! Oh! Jordan! Right there! Yes! Oh yes!" she cried out as the orgasm broke and washed over her. As it ebbed I kissed her hard, getting an equally passionate kiss back.

Jordan moved back and stood, allowing Diane to slide off the couch and stand in front of him. She kissed him, no doubt grateful for the orgasm, and slid her skirt off, leaving her in stockings and heels.

"Why am I naked and you're both fully clothed?" she asked huskily. "Let's get those shirts off!"

We both started stripping our shirts off, while Diane sipped her wine again. Dropping to her knees she undid my belt buckle, clasp and zipper, then turned to Jordan to do the same.

'OK, up close and personal,' I thought as I took my pants and briefs down. My seven inches was respectable, but I was going to lose big-time in this comparison.

Diane got Jordan's pants undone and pulled them down herself. When his cock sprang out it was even larger than I had anticipated - the video didn't begin to do it justice. It was probably no bigger than DDJ upstairs in the nightstand but it was more impressive on a real person. Diane's hand went around it to feel its girth, and then she was directing us again.

"Sit on the couch, both of you," she told us. We sat, not particularly close to each other. "Next to each other," she ordered. We nudged toward one another, trying not to actually touch. It must have been good enough because she nodded and then knelt between our legs.

She took a cock in each hand and began with me, holding my cock at the base and sucking me.

"Ah, Diane," I groaned. "That's incredible." The praise seemed to encourage her and she sucked harder, swirling her tongue around my cock on upstrokes. She switched over to Jordan, still holding me and stroking me with her hand.

She held Jordan as well; the difference was that where Diane's hand covered about half of my cock, on Jordan her hand looked tiny. Her mouth went over the head of his cock and she began sucking to about four inches deep, stroking the rest of his cock with her hand.

"My cock's been wanting to feel your mouth all day," he told her. "It missed you, so make sure to treat it right."

Diane stopped sucking and looked up. "When have I not?" she asked rhetorically. "Has he been complaining?" When she resumed sucking Jordan groaned.

"God no," he told her. "But he is greedy. To him there's no such thing as too much of your mouth."

Apparently they'd done this enough that they had developed a banter around her blowjobs.

Her mouth worked on him and Jordan's eyes closed as he concentrated on the feeling. I knew Diane fancied herself as a blowjob artist and I was fairly certain she gave her best efforts to a cock like Jordan's. Still, I had absolutely no complaints.

She switched back to me and took me deeper this time. She removed her hand and plunged down on me, taking all of my length. She went up and down on my cock, tightening her lips on the shaft for maximum effect. I knew I wouldn't last long if she kept that up, so I was actually relieved when she went back to Jordan.

Diane tried to repeat her performance with Jordan, a much more difficult challenge. She started by licking his entire length, wetting him for lubrication. Her manner was as if she was worshipping his huge cock, enjoying it as she explored every inch. Done with that she began sucking, just the head at first but went farther and farther down the shaft with each bob and twist of her head. She reached what I guessed was nine inches but choked every time she tried to go further.

"I can't go any deeper," she told him, gasping for air. "It's like you've gotten even bigger."

"You can do it - you've done it before!"

Diane tried again, and failed again.

"Urk!.....Urk!.....Urk," her throat stopping her at nine inches.

"I just can't...."

Diane was now fixated on taking all of Jordan's cock. She moved onto the couch so she was kneeling beside him, her back to me. She licked at the long shaft lovingly, moved her mouth to the top and sucked him again.

"I think she likes your cock, Jordan."

"Almost as much as I love her breasts," he told me.

"Maybe we should put them together," Diane said, lifting off his cock. Holding his shaft at the base she lifted herself above him, her pendulous breasts hanging below. She eased her breasts down to surround the large cock, swaying back and forth so they rubbed across him. She looked up at him as her breasts ran over his cock and Jordan leaned down to kiss her.

"Jesus Diane," he murmured as they broke the kiss. "That is so sexy."

"Mmm," she moaned as she continued to caress him with her breasts. "Would you rather my breasts or my mouth."

"Your mouth," he said hoarsely.

She answered by pulling back and kissing the head of the big cock. She moved down the shaft, taking half in her first try.

Pulling back, her mouth went to the base of Jordan's cock and she kissed and licked her way to the top. Once there she took the head in her mouth and sucked it, running her tongue around the large head. Her lips slid down the shaft to suck at him.

"Ah! Jesus, that's nice! Take some more!"

Diane pushed her head down the shaft another few inches. She had six inches in her mouth and was bobbing her head on that. As she gained another inch the cock hit the back of her throat. She would have had all of me in her mouth by now, but Jordan was another matter.

"Uck!....Uck!....Uck!

I could see that Diane was mesmerized by Jordan's cock, so I decided to treat myself to the rest of her. For now, he could have her mouth. I reached under her to palm her breasts as they hung below her. They filled my hands, and Diane moaned as I ran my palms over them, being sure to brush against her hard nipples.

Diane moved so she was on her hands and knees on the couch, her bottom raised toward me. I watched her continue to fellate Jordan, taking about nine inches of his length now. Jordan had leaned back into the couch cushion, his head back, letting her have her way with his cock.

I moved my hands from Diane's breasts, down her sides and over her hips. She bucked and moaned around Jordan's cock when my hand went to her slit and began caressing her there. My other hand roamed over her firm thigh and butt; the feel of her skin was exquisite. Diane started moving her hips to the movement of my hand at her slit, all the while plunging her mouth down Jordan's cock. He was still reveling in the feel of her mouth on him.

"Ah! Diane! Your mouth is magic. Take it all baby."

She was getting close, only about two inches left when her head dove down on him. I moved around to kneel behind Diane. I positioned myself at her entrance, ready to take her.

"Yeah, fuck her," he encouraged me. "She'll go wild getting fucked while she has a big cock in her mouth."

Diane moaned at his words and moaned even louder as I thrust into her. She even pulled off his cock for a second.

"Ahhh! Yes! Take me Dave!"

She seemed inspired by having two cocks in her like this and increased her efforts on Jordan's cock. Jordan rose up on his knees, improving the angle and her mouth finally reached his pubic hair, his cock fully embedded in her mouth and throat.

"Oh my god, Diane," he groaned. "Take it all, you beautiful cock-sucker." His hand went to the back of her head as he now fucked into Diane's face. "Take it all! Show me how much you love that big dick!" I could sense Diane's excitement grow at his words; she was pushing back at me even as she sucked Jordan. I reached under her to run my fingers across her clit and she exploded in orgasm.

"Mmmm! Ahhh! Mmmmm!" The last was a sort of a growling moan, the best her mouth could do stuffed with cock. Jordan thrust up one last time as the moans set him off.

"Ah, Cumming! Gonna fill your mouth for you! Ah, god yes, suck it out of me!"

I was right behind them, my cock swelling and bursting inside my love. I filled her with my seed, relishing the feel of her around my cock as I emptied myself. As I moved inside her to finish my orgasm I watched as she nursed at Jordan's cock, just the head of it left in her mouth. His head was thrown back in pleasure as she sucked, coaxing the last bit of cum from him.

I pulled back and sat on the couch catching my breath. Diane reluctantly pulled off Jordan's cock, straightening up on her knees. Her hair was tousled, her face flushed and her lips looked swollen from accommodating his girth. Her breasts stood out proudly in profile to me, perfectly shaped globes high on her chest. She was incredibly beautiful in that moment. She leaned over and kissed me, whispering, "Thank you, my love." Then she moved to kiss Jordan as well.

After a moment to catch her breath, Diane stood and reached down for her wine. She took a drink and told us the next chapter in our evening.

"I'm going upstairs to freshen up," she told us. "Meet me in the bedroom?" The last was said to both of us with a seductive smile. "Two wonderful lovers...I'm a very lucky woman."

Jordan and I watched as she took her wine and walked to the stairs, nude except for stockings and heels. She was a vision - long legs accentuated by the heels, a gorgeous ass and flawless back. I think she swayed her hips more than usual just for effect, and it delivered.

"Dear god," Jordan muttered. "You are a very lucky man."

"I know.......... I know," I answered.

When Diane had ascended the stairs, we both took a drink of wine to fortify ourselves.

"There's a bathroom over by the front door if you need it," I told him. "I put two robes in it, just in case. I think one should fit you."

"Thanks," he said, walking over to the door. He came out in a few minutes and had opted for the robe. I slipped by him to use the bathroom and donned the other robe. When I came out he was gone, so I grabbed my wine and went upstairs.

Jordan was sitting in the bedroom sipping his wine, waiting. Diane had not appeared yet, so I sat in the other chair in the room and drank my own wine. We really didn't have anything to say to each other so we just sat, the sexual tension building. Diane had left the lamps on the two nightstands on at the lowest setting and dim light filled the room.

The door to the attached bath opened and Diane came out. She had looked fantastic nude, but now she was proving that the right amount of clothing, or lack thereof, could enhance the effect. She was dressed in a sheer, short black negligee that came about eight inches down her thighs. The negligee wrapped around her and was held closed in front by a silk black belt.

She had lost the stockings but still had on heels to enhance the effect of the outfit. The sheerness of the negligee revealed that she had put on black panties. Her beautiful breasts were bare, shown in shadow through the fabric of the outfit. Their outline was easy to see, and the darkness of her aerola evident as well.

"Wow." Jordan said eloquently. Both of us stood to admire her.

"Diane," I said a bit more smoothly. "You look amazing....and delicious."

She smiled at the private reference to the other night.

"You really like it?" she asked, clearly pleased at our reactions. "I bought it yesterday just for tonight. I wanted to look my best for my men." She did a pirouette to give us a full view. The panties were in fact a thong that revealed all of her lovely bottom.

"Mission accomplished," I said. "You should be a super-model."

"I'm a bit too busty for a super-model," Diane said with a smile. "But thank you for the compliment."

"God forbid," Jordan joked. "Who would want a busty super-model?"