Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We seemed frozen in place for a moment, until I walked over to Diane, took her in my arms and kissed her.

"You've never looked lovelier dear." I told her. I kissed her again and stepped back. Jordan stepped in and kissed her as well.

Diane struck a pose and smiled at both of us sexily.

"You've seen your present," she said huskily. "Don't you want to unwrap it?"

"Best present ever," I said, moving close to her again. I loosened the tie on the belt that held the negligee together in front. As it fell open I moved to the side, letting my hand slip inside and move across her stomach. Jordan went to her other side and mimicked my action. When Diane turned to kiss him I moved behind her and began to kiss her neck. I trailed my kisses down to her shoulder, slipping the negligee off ahead of my lips.

"Mmmm, both of you kissing me feels wonderful," she purred.

There was no need to rush now. We had all had an initial release and the sexual need was more subtle. It was time to savor the sensations of the next round of sex.

Jordan slipped the negligee off Diane's other shoulder and it fell down her arms to the floor. We both moved to her breasts, kissing the soft flesh on our path to her nipples. Cupping a breast, I licked across the nipple and then sucked gently. Diane's breathing grew more ragged and her hand went to the back of my head. I took that as a cue to suck harder and was rewarded with a gasp.

"Oh! Oh, David! Yes, make love to my tits."

Jordan drew off the other breast and crouched to peel the thong over her hips and down her legs. She kicked it away without parting with my attention. My hand was fondling one breast and my mouth nursing at the other. Diane's hand went to the fabric belt of my robe and undid it. Her hand slipped inside to caress my erection and my knees weakened as her fingers danced over the head of my cock.

Meanwhile, Jordan had knelt in front of Diane and run his hands slowly up and down her legs. She held her breath in anticipation every time he neared her pussy, but he made her wait for that. When his fingers finally found her fold and stroked her there, her breathing quickened until she was almost panting. Jordan gently explored her most secret place; when his hand left she groaned in frustration but was soon rewarded by his mouth replacing it. Diane shifted her feet to allow him better access to her slit. When her knees buckled I was sure he had found her clit with his tongue.

"Oh my god," she murmured as he lapped at her. She pulled his head into her, trying to get more sensation from his tongue. Between us we had her very aroused but she needed more.

"I need someone's big, hard cock inside me," she said hoarsely.

Jordan quickly got to his feet, shed his robe and lay on his back in the middle of the bed. His erect cock looked massive, reaching past his navel.

"Move closer to the side," Diane told him. He slid over until he was where she wanted him, then she put one knee on the bed and swung her other leg over him as if she were mounting a horse. Diane was now straddling him, his cock under her slit and bottom. He tried to move her to slide along his length but Diane was having none of that. She lifted her hips, held his cock so it was vertical and started to impale herself on the monster.

"God, I love this cock," she panted out as she forced herself onto it. She rose and lowered her hips over and over until she was filled with it and began to fuck herself on it. Jordan took hold of her hips to guide her motions, thrusting up at her as best he could.

"Yes...." she hissed. "Give it to me, fuck me with that beautiful thing. I'm such a slut for it."

I watched the pair until they settled into a rhythm; I went to Diane's side and began running my hand along her back and rear.

"Come up here love," she told me. Doing as asked, she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. I moved closer to make it easier for her to suck me. Somehow she kept me in her mouth while pumping on Jordan. I let her suck me until her motion changed and she began grinding down on Jordan while they fucked. I pulled back to let her focus on her orgasm and watched in wonder as she climaxed - the first time I had seen her like that in person with him.

"Ah, I'm Cumming! Cumming all over your big cock! Fuck me, fill me with it!"

Jordan fucked into her while forcing her down, his hands on her ass for leverage. She shuddered as her orgasm continued to wash over her; for a second I thought she might faint.

Diane finally calmed, though Jordan still rocked her slowly with his cock. Having cum once his endurance was remarkable. I'd seen that at Mike's sales presentation, where he'd made her climax four times. It looked like that might happen again.

Diane looked down at him with a sexy smile. "Still hard for me? Wonderful!" She began to rock with him, rebuilding her arousal. I waited until their pace was quickening and went to the nightstand for lube. Watching them had made me rock-hard again and I lubed my erection as I walked to the foot of the bed. Climbing onto the bed I moved between Jordan's legs. He had Diane's legs spread widely, so I easily moved to where my cock would slide into the valley of her rear. Before I did that I leaned over to Diane's ear.

"This seems familiar. Should we call him Sir Jordan?"

Diane's breathing stopped for a second as she realized what I meant. I moved back and lowered my cock to her ass, rocking in the crease there.

"Mmm, that's nice," she said back at me.

"Spread her for me Jordan," I said. His hands gripped her cheeks and parted them so her opening was exposed. I ran my cock over it several times, drawing gasps from Diane, and entered her. It took several thrusts to embed myself in her, with her grunting and pushing back at me. When I was finally buried in her ass I told Jordan,

"Now we fuck her together."

We proceeded to do just that, establishing a rhythm to penetrate her at the same time. Diane's body rocked between us and her breathing increased again from the sensation.

"You love having two men fuck you, don't you wench?" I said to her.

Diane hesitated, but then "Yes, I love it," she answered, panting.

"Your ass is so tight," I told her. "I can feel him fucking you, feel you fucking him."

"Ohhh.." she moaned. "Fuck me, both of you."

I sped up my strokes and Jordan followed. Diane began to move with us and I knew she would climax again. I reached around her and cupped her breasts. Jordan happily accepted the invitation; his mouth went to the full globes, nipping flesh and sucking her nipples.

"God yes, suck my tits! Show me how much you love them!"

"Ughh! Take me, both of you! Use me!"

Her climax came quickly, as I knew it would. What surprised me was how quickly I came, my cock gripped by her ass as she spasmed in orgasm.

"Ah! I'm cumming! Oh, Dave! Jordan! I'm cumming on your beautiful cocks!"

"Mmm, Diane, cumming too, in your lovely ass!"

I fucked her through our mutual orgasms and then lifted off her, falling to the side on the bed. She was still on Jordan's cock when she looked at me and mouthed 'I love you'. Then she turned her attention to Jordan.

"You still haven't cum, have you? I must be doing something wrong."

"Not hardly," Jordan told her. "It's all I can do to hold back so I can pleasure you longer."

"Longer being the right word in your case, with that lovely cock," Diane said. "But now it's your turn. Can't have you leave frustrated after all the wonderful orgasms you two have given me. How can I make your dreams come true?"

I got the reference to their exchange at Mike's meeting. I wondered if he would.

"There's so many ways I want to have you..." Jordan started.

Diane slowly lifted off his cock and slid down his legs.

"You know," she said. "Just because you chose my mouth instead of my breasts earlier doesn't mean you can't have my breasts now."

She lowered her pendulous breasts to rub along the massive cock and Jordan groaned. She pressed down, enveloping his cock in soft breast flesh, then rolled off him to lie on her back next to him.

"I'd love to feel your beautiful cock between my breasts," she told him. "I don't know what I was thinking when I told you that you could never have them."

I handed Diane the squeeze bottle of lotion and she drizzled it on her breasts and breastbone. She lifted her breasts together from the sides, offering them to him.

"If this is a dream, I hope I don't wake up before the end," Jordan told her as he moved to straddle her. He pressed his cock into the valley she had formed and Diane closed her breasts around the big shaft.

"A perfect fit," she pronounced, even though four inches of Jordan's cock was above her impressive cleavage. That four inches disappeared, and then reappeared as Jordan began to fuck his cock between her tits.

"Mmm, that feels wonderful. Your cock is so big and warm there. I take back what i said - you can have my breasts whenever you want."

"I'll remember that," he told her, bending down to kiss her. Then he arched his back and began to thrust into her cleavage in earnest.

"Feels so good," he muttered as he tit-fucked her. Diane rearranged her hands on her breasts to squeeze them around his cock more tightly. "Ah, yeah, that's it," Jordan said as he felt the added pressure.

Jordan's cock was so long that it protruded about five inches from Diane's cleavage when he thrust forward. She was licking at the head as it neared her mouth, giving him a bonus thrill. On one stroke she leaned her head forward and took his cock into her mouth to suck him before letting him return to fucking her tits.

"Ah, Diane!" he gasped as she sucked him. "You're fantastic!"

They repeated that several times, until Jordan picked up the tempo of his thrusts, clearly nearing climax. Diane sensed that and encouraged him.

"Yes," she said softly. "Fuck my tits hard baby. Cum for me."

He did just that, and impressively so. Jordan's head went back and he groaned as his orgasm began. His cock was buried in her breasts at first, but then he pushed forward, a massive spurt of cum lacing across Diane's close-by face. The cycle repeated several times, with Jordan producing an impressive amount of cum, about half of which ended up on Diane's face, lower chin or neck. When he stopped thrusting, breathing hard, his cock was still nestled in her cleavage, oozing the last of his cum onto her chest.

"Give me your cock," Diane begged him. "Let me taste you." She let go of her breasts, which eased sideward to free his cock. Jordan shifted his hips forward to move his cock to her mouth and she began to run her tongue over the large head, cleaning it of cum.

"Damn, he's still hard," I noted, though not as erect as earlier. Thinking they were almost finished, I went to the nightstand to get my phone and take a few pictures for Diane. Turning back to the pair I saw she was now running Jordan's cock over her face, smearing his cum to cover her entire face. I snapped a few pictures, Jordan's big cock dominating the view of her face, his cum a shiny coating on her lovely features. One picture showed her looking at me with his cock at her lips, a look of total contentment on her face.

Diane moved to take Jordan into her mouth again to nurse at the huge head.

"He's not getting any softer," I marveled. In fact, Jordan's cock was stiffening as Diane enjoyed him. He shifted forward so she could take more of him into her mouth, and Diane did just that. Jordan was gently pumping about four inches of cock into her mouth now, holding himself above her head. His breathing was quickening as he did so.

'Can he really cum again this quickly?' I wondered. It seemed so, and Diane was certainly doing what she could to make it happen. I decided I didn't want to be a third wheel in the proceedings, so I put down my phone and went to the foot of the bed.

Jordan was straddling Diane's chest; her legs and lower body were stretched out from there, her feet flat on the bed and knees bent slightly - a perfect pose for my purposes. I crawled between her legs and ran my hands up the soft skin of her inner thighs, making Diane shiver - at the sensation or anticipation of what I intended? Probably both. As I put my mouth to her pussy Diane lurched and moaned around Jordan's cock but, as far as I could tell, kept on sucking him.

I ran my tongue over Diane's opening and then her clit. I was rewarded by her hips lifting toward my face, seeking more contact. I gave her a firm lick across her clit, which again brought a moan muffled by Jordan's cock. My hands went under Diane's ass to elevate her more; between my efforts and hers I was now able to lick her entire slit, although she seemed to want my tongue in her pussy most of all.

I could hear the sounds of the two of them as Diane continued to suck Jordan's huge cock.

"Yeah, suck that big dick," he coaxed her. "I just came, but you're going to make me cum again with that hot mouth of yours. Then you'll have to decide - do you want it in your mouth or should I paint your face some more"

Diane moaned at his words. The whole scene was incredibly erotic and I was sure she was very aroused again. I redoubled my efforts, wanting to see the end of the spontaneous blowjob. I considered getting DDJ, certain that would set her off spectacularly but decided to keep him between us for now. Instead, I entered her with two fingers and then three, all the while working her clit with my tongue. I ran a finger from the hand still under her ass over the entrance there and was rewarded with a deep moan.

"Ughhh! Mmmmm!"

"He's really working for an A+, isn't he," Jordan panted out. "Are you going to cum hard for us, a big dick in your mouth and his tongue in your pussy? Cum for us Diane!"

And she did! My face felt like it was a rodeo rider as she bucked against it. I fucked her with my hand, rolled her clit with my tongue and slipped a finger into her ass, and she exploded.

"Ahhhh, Ah! Ugghhh! Rrrrrrrrr!" All of that moaned around Jordan's cock. Her body shook with the intensity of the climax and she pressed hard against my face, looking for more sensation.

After that tidal wave I eased her down from the climax with gentle laps at her clit, slowly taking my fingers out of her. She shivered as my fingers left her, super-sensitive everywhere. As I pulled back I could hear her still breathing quickly through her nose but could also hear her resuming vigorous sucking on the cock in her mouth.

Jordan was breathing hard too. I picked up my phone and got it ready for pictures. He was fucking into Diane's mouth five or six inches, letting her set the pace. Her hands were on his ass, holding him in place above her and guiding his movements.

"Whatever....you...were...doing, she....really loved.....it," he panted out. "I thought....she was...going....to suck....my.....dick...off....when she.....climaxed. Getting...close...baby. You....decide....yet?"

Diane let his cock slide out to answer. "Cum on my face....I want you to cum all over my face." She went back to sucking him, now stroking the bottom half of his shaft as well.

"Oh....god, I'm....there," Jordan croaked. He lifted up to leave Diane's mouth; just as he did, cum burst from his cock, a strong jet that hit Diane on her nose. She blinked, then closed her eyes as she stroked his orgasm out of him. It was an impressive amount of cum considering he had already cum twice this evening. And he had indeed painted her face in cum again.

I took video throughout the cumshot, and while she nursed his cock, looking for the last of his semen. When she seemed like she would never stop sucking him, Jordan told her "That's all I have tonight Diane. You've drained me." She let him pull back, a very satisfied look on her face.

I fetched a washcloth and Diane cleaned her face while Jordan got dressed. Still naked, she went over to him and they kissed, Jordan holding her in his arms.

"Tonight was really wonderful," she told him. "I'm thrilled that the three of us were able to have an evening like this."

"Oh my god," he replied. "There will never be a better night. You are spectacular Diane."

They kissed fondly again and then Jordan was gone. Diane turned to me and came into my arms.

"Thank you for being so understanding," she said. "I have two lovers, but only one true love. I hope you enjoyed this evening as much as I did."

I kissed her deeply. When we broke the kiss I told her, "My happiness comes from making you happy so, yes, I enjoyed the evening." I paused. "Though I have to admit, I was fighting an inferiority complex sometimes."

I got punched in the arm for that. "It is impressive, isn't it?" she remarked. "But he only has that - you have me,"

"Then I'm a very happy man," I told her.

We showered together, enjoying washing each other. Her skin felt incredible on my hands as I cleaned the residue of the evening off her. There was no sex in the shower tonight; we were both tired and sated after hours of lovemaking. We went to bed after sipping a little more of the wine and lay holding each other.

"This has been a wonderful month," Diane said. "Our lives seem headed in the right direction; we've found each other and I'm enjoying that immensely."

"I am too," I told her. "I was very attracted to you on the first day I met you. I told myself, 'You need to get to know this woman.' And I was right."

"I love you Dave," she told me. "Sleep well here next to me."

"I love you too Diane," I told her. "Sweet dreams, perhaps of us making love on a beach somewhere exotic."

"That sounds wonderful dear. Good night."

MIKE RETURNS

Early on Tuesday of the next week I was sitting at my desk, using the quiet time to catch up. Diane had left even before I did, dressed in a skirt. Between the early departure and the skirt, I assumed she had a session with Jordan. Oh well.

The office was deserted, as it usually was this early. The only sign of life had been Mike walking by my office and wishing me a quick "good morning."

"Oh shit," I thought. "He's back. That's not good news."

About fifteen minutes later Diane rushed into my office, slamming the door behind her, clearly very upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked, quickly getting up from my desk."

Diane almost couldn't speak she was so frantic. She finally managed to spit out:

"Mike caught us, damn it!"

"Caught you how, and where?" I asked, but I guessed the answer even as I asked the question.

She had gathered herself enough to tell me.

"Me and Jordan. He caught us having sex in Jordan's office. The door was locked; I don't know how he got in."

"These aren't the most sophisticated door locks," I told her. "Any credit card will open them - just slide it across the latch."

"Well, anyway, we were having sex and he managed to get in. Worse, we didn't see or hear him right away. I don't know how long he was there recording us on his phone."

"I don't mean to interrogate you," I said, "but how did you not see him?"

Diane blushed as only she can.

"We were....distracted. I was close to climax and had my eyes closed. Jordan had his face buried in my breasts."

"So he filmed you in the act."

"Definitely," she confirmed. "And he probably got some nice dialogue, like me telling Jordan to fuck me harder."

"So now what?" I asked. "What did he say."

"He said we were totally screwed now, that this would not only get us fired, but ruin Jordan's marriage. Wife, kids, house - all gone. Or we could be in his office in twenty minutes, and he would tell us what we had to do to keep him quiet. And he said 'Starting with a nice long blowjob from you, Diane. And don't bother putting a bra on, you'll just have to take it off.'"

She took a deep breath and went on. "He also made a comment about office perks he hadn't known about, like fucking me. He said twice weekly might be enough."