Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like that I come to mind even when it's him," I admitted. "Have I told you I love you today?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Several times," she replied. "But you can keep doing it - I'm not tired of hearing it. I love you too Dave."

We shifted around on the couch to kiss, and the same amazement at how much I enjoyed kissing her washed over me. The kiss was soft, tender - a kiss of love rather than passion. When we broke the kiss and my lips trailed down to her neck Diane stopped me.

"Do you mind if we just kiss tonight?" she asked. "I'm a bit sore."

"I don't mind at all," I told her. "I love kissing you most of all. I treasure the memory of every time I've kissed you."

"Thank you," she said. "That's sweet. I promise I'll make it up to you."

Did I mind that Jordan's big cock had made her too sore for lovemaking? Damn right I did! But I hadn't lied, I did enjoy kissing her most of all. We spent the rest of the evening kissing and cuddling and talking, until it was time to go to bed. We went our separate ways to do bedtime routines; as usual I finished first and took care of the chore of removing extra pillows, stuffed animals and an extra cover from the bed. 'Why do women bother with all this', I wondered. Well, it's not my bed or my condo, so she gets to do whatever makes her happy. I took off my lounging clothes - I sleep in the nude - and slipped under the sheets, waiting for Diane. She came out of the bathroom shortly, wearing a cotton nightshirt and panties. She got into bed and we embraced, kissing and wishing each other a good night's sleep. She turned off the light and I was soon asleep, spooned to her.

I was having a great dream - the kind you try to program your mind for as you drift off, hoping it will come to your brain in sleep. We were on a beach, lying together on a large lounge and Diane was sucking my cock to an erection. She was wearing a bikini that showed off her fabulous breasts, with a thong bottom that did an equally good job of displaying her beautiful ass.

I drifted up from the dream, waking slowly, disoriented from sleep. It took me a few seconds to realize that the dream had adapted to reality; Diane was shifted around on the bed, actually sucking my fully erect cock!

"Diane....what...oh my god!"

She lifted off my cock to explain. "I was sleeping soundly when someone started poking me in the back with this." she explained. "I felt guilty, not being able to make love with you after you'd been away, so I thought I'd take care of the problem. I didn't think you'd mind that I woke you."

My mind was clearing now. "No, you can wake me up like this any time you want," I told her. She was licking the head of my cock leisurely, like a favorite lollipop. Fine with me!

"Maybe he'd like something else," she said, shifting up so her breasts were brushing my shaft. I would have loved more light so I could watch better, but then again the dark seemed to heighten the sensation of her touching me. She moved again so my cock was centered between the dangling globes of her breasts while she straddled my leg. She began moving forward and back over my cock, her lower body moving against my leg.

"Just lay back and enjoy," she told me. "This is all about you."

"Diane, your breasts feel incredible on me," I told her. I reached down and gathered them in my hands, fondling her as she rocked on my cock. As I squeezed her nipples between my fingers her breathing quickened and she began to press down on my leg with her crotch. I pushed up with my leg to increase the pressure and Diane began to breathe irregularly.

"Mmmmm....Ah....Ah...Mmmmmm!"

"Did you just climax?" I asked her, challenging but amused at the same time.

"Maybe," she answered. "Alright, I did. Can't a girl enjoy her work?"

"Of course. And I'm always happy when part of me helps, even if it's just my leg."

"Let's get back to you," Diane said. She rolled off me and I could feel her lay down next to me on her back. "Come over here please," she said.

I swung my leg over her and straddled her belly just below her chest. Diane pulled me forward and rose to take me into her mouth again. She got my cock wet and then moved to put her breasts around it.

"You feel wonderful there," she said. "Let me satisfy you like this tonight love."

I started to thrust into the soft, smooth valley of her breasts, wishing I could see her but enjoying the sensation of her skin around me. She gathered up the firmness of her breasts and increased the pressure on my shaft as I fucked into her beautiful tits. My arousal grew and grew, until I knew I couldn't hold back.

"Ah! Diane, I'm cumming! Cumming!"

I kept thrusting as my orgasm exploded. The first huge jet of my climax came as the top of my cock escaped the valley of her tits, the second while my cock was buried in that soft flesh. A third and fourth burst into the air, and then I was making small thrusts, spending the last of my orgasm onto Diane's body.

"Oh my god Diane, that was amazing! You can wake me any time you want." I told her as I recovered.

"That's wonderful to hear," she said. "Uh, could you turn on the light and get a towel? I don't think I should move unless we want to sleep on wet sheets."

That puzzled me, but I moved off her and reached over to the bedside lamp. When it came on, I saw Diane lying there, a streak of cum running across the center of her face and into her dark hair. A pool of cum was at the center of her chest and more streaks on her upper chest and neck.

"Oh my god!" I said. "I'm so sorry!"

Diane laughed. "Why? You know I don't mind your cum on my face. And you clearly needed sex; if anything, I feel even more guilty that I let you go to sleep unsatisfied. Towel?"

"Sorry, coming right up," I told her. I fetched a hand towel from the bathroom and raced back to the bed. Diane hadn't moved but was looking down at the pool of semen on her chest while licking her lips as the cum on her face oozed down to them. It was incredibly erotic.

I began wiping the cum off her chest but she quickly took the towel from me and finished that, then wiped her face.

"There's some in your hair too," I said, trying to be helpful. She laughed and handed me the towel.

"Wipe it off for me please," she said. "That was an impressive orgasm - I don't recall a few days without sex having this much effect before."

"You underestimate your ability to excite me," I told her as I got into bed and held her. "Added to that, I was having a pretty sexy dream before I was woken so pleasantly."

"Really? What were you dreaming about?"

"We were making love on a beach in some exotic place," I told her. "You had on this amazing bikini - well, you did at the start of the dream...."

"Of course I did," she said sarcastically.

"Hey, it's a dream," I protested. "I have no control of my subconscious. Not that I don't want to see you in a bikini - you have the perfect body for it."

"You've already seen me in sexy clothes and nude - why a bikini?"

"Because I'm a typical heterosexual male," I told her. "We're never completely satisfied - we want to explore every possible variation. Anyway, the dream had progressed to you being on top of me and you had just slid onto my cock; that's when I woke up to an even better reality."

"I'm more of a lake or pool kind of girl. Beaches are sandy - no bueno for love-making," she told me. "But I do like that you're making love to me in your dreams." She turned off the light and lay down next to me, her arm over my chest.

"Now, let's get some sleep; it won't be long before we have to get up and go to work. Sleep well, my love."

"Sweet dreams, dear," I told her. Thoroughly satisfied, I had no trouble falling asleep quickly.

These were wonderful days, a honeymoon period of sorts. We typically spent most nights together at Diane's, since my logistics were infinitely simpler than hers. The whole Jordan thing was still an issue for me, but not one we discussed. I couldn't complain about lack of sex; we made love three or four times a week and it was always spectacular. I assumed that Diane had sex with Jordan several times a week as well - her sexual appetite was impressive,

We enjoyed each other's company tremendously and explored our mutual interest in food and wine. I was looking forward to a vacation together to experience life outside our limited world of work and home; we talked about where we should go and what we should do. All in all, we were building a life together and I loved it.

One night, a few weeks after I discovered that Diane and Jordan had started having sex, we were getting ready for bed. I still had my lounging clothes on - flannel pants and t-shirt - and Diane was in the bathroom doing her nightly routine. I was going about the ritual of turning down the bed and had gone to Diane's side when something caught my eye, on the floor just under the bed. I bent down and picked it up, marveling at what I had discovered. It was a very large latex dildo that felt similar to the real thing. It had a long shaft and a set of balls that I assumed served as a handhold.

Listening for Diane's return I checked out the flat base, which told me that it was called 'Deep Dickin Derek' and was 12 inches long. It reminded me somewhat of Jordan's cock but seemed larger if that was possible. Since I had never seen Jordan's weapon fully erect up close and personal though, it could be comparable. At any rate, this was quite the adult toy!

I heard Diane finishing up in the bathroom and quickly put 'Derek' behind my back. She came out, dressed in a sheer baby-doll nightie and panties. She looked like a vision to me. I took her in my arms and kissed her tenderly. As we parted I straightened and adopted a gruff tone.

"Before you get into bed ma'am," I said in a deep voice, "I'm afraid I have to ask if you have a permit to own this weapon." I produced 'Derek' from behind my back, holding it in front of her.

Diane blushed as only she can, a bright crimson color coming to her face and upper chest - one of the many endearing things about her. But then she got angry.

"Why would you be going through my nightstand?" she challenged me.

"Whoa, I'm innocent of all charges," I told her, stepping back. "I found this on the floor on your side of the bed while turning down the covers."

She calmed a little but was still upset. "Alright, I apologize for accusing you of snooping. But I don't apologize for that - sometimes I have needs and you're not always here."

"Of course - you don't need to explain anything. I'm here tonight, hopefully to satisfy any needs you might have."

"In fact, wench, I am most pleased to see you in my quarters! You are a very comely girl, why have I not noticed you in the castle before now?" I wasn't sure if Diane would change to a playful mood so quickly but thought a little role play was worth a try. I casually tossed the dildo on the bed, a plan starting to come together in my mind. A smile and twinkle in her eyes told me I had succeeded.

"I am newly arrived from the country, M'lord," she said with a little curtsey.

"Ah! Milky white skin, and soft hands. From the looks of it, you must not work in the fields or kitchen."

"No M'lord. I am a seamstress and was sent to see if you had anything that needed mending, if it please you."

"What pleases me is to look on your beauty," I told her. "Your lips look most inviting."

"M'lord, please! I have heard the stories of knights who bed innocent girls simply as a conquest! I am not so free with my virtue."

"And I am not one of those knights," I assured her. "If I were to bed a woman I would treasure her and hope perhaps to make her my lady-wife someday."

Diane blushed a little at that remark - too soon? "M'lord is too kind. I am but a simple country girl"

"I think not. There is much more to you than that, or I would not be so drawn to you. I beg you the favor of one simple kiss to prove myself to you. If it displeases you, you may take my mending and leave. We will never speak of it again."

"We have just met, M'lord..."

"And any time before that has been wasted! It is but a kiss. Surely I am not so repulsive."

"No, M'lord is hardly that. Very well, one kiss."

I took Diane in my arms as I had so many times, but the role-play made it seem new. Our lips met, lightly at first, but then we melted into each other. It really did feel like our souls connected when we kissed like this. That 'one simple kiss' grew into a long passionate kiss. We finally came up for air, both of us breathing quickly.

"M'lord, I feel...." She was interrupted by me kissing her again, just as passionately but for not quite as long. Our lips parted but I still held her in my arms.

"Was that pleasant for you, my lovely wench?" I asked her.

"Quite pleasant, M'lord but I feel....I don't know how I feel."

"Hopefully good," I said as I kissed her again. This time when we broke the kiss my lips went to her nose to kiss her lightly there, then trailed across her cheek and down to her neck. I nuzzled her neck at her jaw and she shivered.

"M'lord, please," she panted out. "You are taking my breath away."

"I beg your pardon, my lovely," I said into her neck. "Your skin is so inviting; I cannot resist kissing it." I continued down her neck and onto her shoulder, lightly licking and kissing the smooth flash. My hands were on her back caressing her there and holding her to my chest. I could feel the swell of Diane's breasts against my chest and knew I had to have them next.

"Your shift must come off, wench, else I cannot worship your body." I told her.

"If you must, M'lord," she answered softly. She held up her arms while I lifted the nightie over her head, leaving her in just black lace panties.

"Your body is as lovely as your visage, wench," I told her. "Your breasts are perfection." I lowered my head and took a breast into my mouth while cupping it in my hand. My tongue went over a hard nipple, drawing a sharp gasp.

"Ah, M'lord! What magic are you using on me?" Her hands went to the back of my head to hold me tightly to her breast while I sucked at the nipple. I pulled back to switch to her other breast.

"If there is magic, it comes from the two of us together," I told her. "More likely it is you who has bewitched me." She gasped again as I began sucking at her breast while fondling the other. Knowing Diane's breasts were a key erogenous zone for her I feasted on them for several minutes.

"Oh, M'lord," she murmured. "Your mouth is heavenly. Suck at my breasts...harder!"

I was happy to grant her request but eventually I backed her up to the bed and eased her down so she was laying at the edge, her lower legs off the bed.

"I would taste your womanhood," I told her.

"M'lord, no one has ever done that - will it hurt me?"

"What a great actress!" I thought. "It will cause you no pain girl - I promise you that. Quite the opposite, I hope." I reached to her hips to pull down her panties; Diane lifted her hips to help but covered herself as I exposed her mound.

"I am afraid, M'lord," she said in a convincingly tentative voice.

"Then cover yourself until you feel safe, wench," I said somewhat harshly. "I mean you no harm."

I parted her legs and started to kiss my way up her leg, beginning with the back of her knees. I elevated both legs for better access and Diane didn't resist. As I reached her inner thigh I first kissed and licked the pale flesh there, then nipped her lightly.

"Oh! M'lord! That gives both pain and pleasure..."

"I will kiss it to take away the pain," I assured her. I continued up her long legs, and Diane's breathing quickened as I went. Spreading her legs further I reached the point where her hand covered her crotch. I kissed her inner thighs there, then slid my tongue along the fingers covering her slit.

"Ahhh.....M'lord...my body wants to let you taste me there but I must know that you mean me no harm. Mmmmm....." The last a reaction to my tongue sneaking under a finger.

"Open yourself to me and you will see I do not lie, my lovely." I told her.

Diane slowly withdrew her hands, revealing her lovely pussy, clean-shaven except for a landing strip of hair above. It was all I could do not to begin pleasuring her there, but I knew that was exactly what she wanted. 'Wait for it, wench,' I thought, smiling to myself. Instead, I licked around the edges of her labia, bringing a few groans - of excitement or frustration I couldn't tell.

Finally, I dipped the tip of my tongue into her ever so slightly and heard her catch her breath. Then I withdrew, swirling around her opening, and dipped in again without warning, again barely entering. Another little gasping breath, her hips quivering. I waited a long moment until I felt her hips lift, and then licked her opening firmly, but not entering, and felt her jerk, a tiny whimper escaping her. I looked up at her face - her head was lolled back, her mouth open, her eyes shut, her body totally relaxed other than her elevated hips. I smiled, swirling my tongue around her a few more times to hear her gasp, and then, in one long, slow, firm thrust, buried my tongue inside her, rolling it along her inner walls.

"Oh...M'lord...."

I drew my tongue out at that, and swirled my tongue a few more times, lashing it against her opening, tapping sensitive little spots here and there, until I heard that tiny little whimper again. Then I plunged my tongue as deeply as I could, swirling it inside her.

"Oh, yess..."

I proceeded to tease her unmercifully for five full minutes, caressing her outer lips with my tongue and lips, stroking the hood of her clit with my upper lip but never her clit itself, my tongue tantalizingly circling her opening time after time. To my delight her body stayed relaxed, letting me keep control. Finally, I fluttered my tongue at her entrance, drew another whimper from her, and then, lifting her hips slightly, sank it deeper than ever into her body, my lips caressing her slit from top to bottom as I filled her with my tongue.

"Oh, David..." She moaned out.

My tongue teased, darted, swirled - and then lashed her clit, lightly but continuously, driving her almost up off the bed.

"Oh my god," she moaned. I slid my tongue down her slit and inside her again. She moaned.

I started taking her toward her delayed orgasm, fluttering my tongue intermittently on her clit, in between slow, searching thrusts inside her. I made the touches lighter and lighter, almost not touching her at all, feeling her hips rise, and then fastened my mouth to her, sucking deeply but gently on her clit, lashing it with my tongue.

My one hand went under her to support her arching pelvis as I licked at her. I entered her with two fingers of my other hand, sliding into her opening, caressing her inner core. As her excitement grew I slipped another finger into her ass, and she bucked in response.

"Ah! M'lord! The pleasure....." Another finger went into her ass and I began stroking her in both openings.

"Oh! Oh, god...oh, god, David..." Her exclamation trailed off into a long, shuddering silence, and then an outright squeal as she climaxed deeply, flooding my mouth with her sweetness. She would have bucked right off the bed if I hadn't been holding her.

"Don't stop," she gasped out, making me freeze in place. "Please, more..." She shuddered, breaking off as my tongue ravished her, some part of me addicted to her taste, the evidence of the pleasure I had given her.

Her fingers gripped my hair firmly, pulling me into her, and I continued. My tongue stroked her again - this time, warm, soft, and loving, sliding over her opening, dipping into her, grazing her still-sensitive clit.

"Oh god, David, more..." she moaned.

I moved my hand and licked downward, my tongue probing her anus.

"Yes," she breathed, arching, her fingers softening in my hair, but they didn't leave. They rested almost limply on my head, staying gently tangled in my hair. "Oh, yes," she shuddered, both of her legs sliding over my shoulders, enclosing me in her satiny skin.