Chocolate on Aisle 10

Story Info
Clandestine fun at the store...
2.9k words
3.86
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny was bored. It was a Friday afternoon and he was off work from his job at UPS. Unfortunately, he didn't have any plans. He sighed and sat back on his couch then popped the cap on a Heineken. After taking a long pull on his beer, he thought about what he could get into.

He was 26 years old; young and living the single life. He wasn't what most folks called "out there" and wild but he did like to have his fun. He was recently single; having broken up with a girl who he had been dating for four months. Kenny's problem is that he not only liked kinky sex but was unfaithful. He had never stopped sleeping with other women while he dated his girlfriend and she left him when she found out about his infidelity.

Kenny made up his mind that he would be a confirmed bachelor. He knew that he couldn't be faithful to one woman for the rest of his life. There was simply too many women out there who like to get it in for him to settle down. He might change his mind in the future but he didn't think any woman would be willing to put up with his shit for too long.

So he embraced his single life. He didn't mind being alone so much. He hit the bars and mingled with the fellas. He played basketball and worked out to keep in shape. Kenny was proud of his physique. He was not quite 6 ft tall but was a robust 210 lbs. He had a resemblance to Iron Mike Tyson without his temperament and actually was a very easy going guy. He didn't come on real strong to women and he knew how to talk to them so he had no problems meeting new people.

Meanwhile, in a quiet community not too far from where Kenny lived, MaryBeth sat at her vanity brushing on some makeup on her pale face. She wasn't happy. Her husband had just called her and let her know that he was not going to be home tonight. It was a last minute thing he said. He was a senior partner in a prestigious law firm and was used to putting in the long hours to make money for the firm. He was working on a case that was consuming all of his time.

They had been married for four years. He was 60 years old and she was 48. MaryBeth considered herself at the peak of her sexuality. She kept herself looking good and in shape and in fact was a very beautiful woman. Her desires were going unfulfilled due to her husband's schedule.

She sighed. She didn't feel like meeting up with her girlfriends for drinks. They were all in the same state; in other words they had husbands who never paid them any attention. A few of them drank to deal with their sorrows. Others took on lovers. MaryBeth herself had stepped out once on her husband. She swore she would never do it again. The man was a tool who didn't satisfy her in the least. He had the look but not the attitude.

She got up from her vanity and plopped down nude across her bed and crossed her lean muscular legs. She wore her dirty blond-grayish hair short in kind of a pixie cut. She had soft green eyes with a thin nose and soft full lips. She ran five miles a day and worked out four days a week. This gave her the body and sexual energy of a 25 year old. She had high 36C cup breasts, a taut firm belly, a nice soft round backside with nice thick runner's thighs. She had a luscious body and she knew it.

MaryBeth pulled out her laptop and began to surf the Internet. She saw a news article about Floyd Mayweather's upcoming fight and she smiled to herself.

"Mmmm yummy." she said softly to herself.

She had never been with a black man but she thought about it several times. One of her girlfriends had once told her about an experience she had with a black lover. The woman, who was named Anna, met the man online after being tired of being frustrated in bed by her inadequate husband. She waited until her husband went out of town on business then made plans to meet her ebony lover.

"Mary, I was so very nervous." Anna said. "I didn't know what he'd think of me. But I was so turned on by his pics that I decided to take the chance. I'm glad I did. He was so very beautiful. Smooth dark skin on a muscular body. Pretty smile. He had everything. It was almost like he was too good to be true. But I didn't want to marry him. I just wanted to fuck him. And I did. It was some of the best sex I've ever had."

MaryBeth listened intensely as Anna related her experience.

"He had a nice thick veiny cock. Not really long but very thick. I was so very intimidated. But he was so gentle. He took his time taking off my clothes, all the while telling me how beautiful I was. He lay me back on the bed and kissed me from my hair to my feet. He had every inch of my fiber on fire. I was soooo very turned on. Then he spread my legs and took my kitty into his mouth. Licked up all of my flowing juices. Here I was thinking I was going to cum from his cock. He made me cum multiple times with his tongue. I never knew black men did that. I was so very surprised."

The women giggled like schoolgirls talking about the high school jock.

"I had his cock in my hand, stroking it. The head was so fat. I wanted to suck it but I didn't know if it would fit into my mouth. He encouraged me to try. I opened my mouth wide and I did get it in there. It tasted so delicious. I just sucked on the head like a thick lollipop and I got a taste of some of his creamy pre-cum. He was so yummy.

He looked like he was enjoying what I was doing. I was trying very hard. I drooled a good bit all over his cock and stroked it. Then he took it out of my mouth and laid me back on the bed. He rubbed his hard cock up and down my little pussy. I was so wet. He pushed himself slowly into me and I opened up to receive him.

It hurt a little at first but as wet and turned on as I was, it soon turned to a delicious feeling of fullness. He held his cock at the base and fucked me slow and deep. I was cumming over and over. My pussy was so tight and wet around his chocolate missile, he fucked me into delirium.

Finally, he was ready to release his seed and I begged him to let me swallow it. He pulled his cock out of me and feed it to me. I sucked on his head until I was rewarded with his sweet but salty creamy center. I lapped it all up and then licked my juices off of the rest of his cock."

Anna's eyes danced as she thought about that night. MaryBeth sat there slack-jawed.

"I saw him two more times over the next couple of months then I never heard from him again. I need to find another black lover." Anna said.

Now MaryBeth lay on her bed and thought about that conversation with her friend. Some black dick was just what she needed. But she didn't feel like trying to get to know someone to get them in bed. She needed some instant gratification. With maybe a bit of naughtiness with it. She decided that she would post an ad on the local Craigslist with her body pic and see what turns up.

Kenny sometimes liked to cruise Craigslist in the area. He had met a couple of women from there before. He was amazed at how easy it was to get pussy from there. There really was plenty of women out there who liked to have random sex with strangers. He didn't understand why. Maybe they were just really repressed in their desires. Maybe they wanted to release their inhibitions. Who knows? He just knew that they were out there and he wanted to find them. He just had to be safe.

He checked out the site and went to the w4m section under the casual encounters. As he cruised the ads, he shook his head in disappointment. Slim pickings tonight. He might have to hit the club tonight. He stopped at one ad that had a pic and stared at it. The wording didn't say anything spectacular but the pic caught his eye. The woman was in her late 40s but was very well put together. He wondered if it were really her.

Kenny closed his browser and pulled up Google Chrome. He went to the same ad he was looking at before and right-clicked on the pic. He then clicked on "Search Google for this image." When he looked at the results, he didn't find any duplicates so he knew the pic was real.

Kenny studied the pic. Her face was blanked out but her body was nice. She had a mature thickness to her but physically in shape. Shawty had some mileage on her but she was very doable. That and the fact that she was a white girl specifically looking for chocolate. He smiled. Yeah, this woman seemed to be just what Kenny needed. He typed up a reply to the ad with his cell number and a nude body pic he kept on his phone. After sending the email, he poured himself a drink and waited. He'd give her an hour. If he didn't hear anything back by then, he'd take off for the club.

To his surprise, Kenny didn't have to wait long. While he sipped his vodka, he received a call from a private number. Kenny answered the call.

"Hello." he greeted.

"Mmmm, yummy pic." a sexy husky voice said.

"Thanks." Kenny replied back. Her voice did it for him. It gave him an instantaneous hard-on.

"You're welcome. You sound like just what the doctor ordered." she continued.

"I certainly hope so." Kenny said.

"Are you up for an adventure?"

"Sure. What did you have in mind?"

"Do you know the Walmart off of Rte 15 in Haymarket?"

"Yes, I've been there before."

"Good. Go there and wait for me to arrive. I drive a cinnamon colored Porsche. What kind of car do you drive?"

"A black Jeep Cherokee."

"Good. I'll see you in a while."

She hung up the call and Kenny's curiosity was piqued. He didn't have a clue as to what she was up to but he was excited. He grabbed his keys and left for the store. It only took him 20 minutes to get there so he figured he had a headstart on her. It was close to 11pm so he knew the store workers were getting ready to stock the shelves.

He heard a loud vroom and saw the Porsche pull up beside his Jeep. She got there much quicker than he expected. He rolled down his window to greet her but she didn't say anything to him. She simply smiled and got out of her car. Kenny's jaw dropped when he saw what she wore. She had on a short blue skirt with six inch heels. She also had on a black short leather jacket. It was a cool night so the jacket made sense but he knew her legs were cold. Those legs were beautiful though and Kenny drooled as he watched her slowly walk towards the entrance. Then she stopped and looked back at him. She smiled again and beckoned with her finger for him to follow her. Kenny regained his composure and got out of his truck.

He discreetly followed her at a distance and watched her confident sexy walk into the store. Sure enough, pallets of goods were at the beginning of each aisle and workers were stocking the shelves. This didn't seem to faze the woman. She took her time, perusing different goods all the while ignoring the gawking stares of the male workers. She again looked back at Kenny, who was trying to follow her discreetly.

MaryBeth finally walked back towards the Health and Beauty section. Here no one was stocking anything. Kenny watched her disappear down one aisle. He came up to the aisle and saw her stop in front of some toiletries. She bent over and gave him a very very good view. Kenny's jaw dropped again. The chick wasn't wearing any panties!! He saw some fat juicy puffy pussy lips poking out between her thighs. Kenny's dick was so hard, it actually ached. He began to feel dizzy from the bloodrush from his head to his dick. He heard his phone chirp and he pulled it out. She had sent him a text.

It said: Are you going to just stand there or are you going to put that monster where it belongs?

He looked up from his phone and saw her still bent over but smiling sinfully at him. All of a sudden, Kenny went on autopilot. He unzipped his fly unleashing his beast and came up behind MaryBeth quickly. He aimed his rock hard dick head at her wanton pussy and plunged it deep inside. He didn't even bother to look around and see if anyone was coming.

MaryBeth threw her head back in pleasure as Kenny pumped her backside furiously. Her skirt had rolled up on her hips and Kenny smacked her ass hard while he pounded her. MaryBeth emitted a low soft moan as her juices splashed with each thrust.

"HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" a voice yelled at them from behind.

MaryBeth and Kenny stopped and saw the shocked worker standing there. MaryBeth hurriedly pulled her skirt down and took Kenny's hand. They both made a hasty retreat for the exit, leaving the worker standing there wondering if he actually saw what he thought he did.

The two giggled incessantly at their little adventure as they ran to their cars. When they got there, MaryBeth turned and wrapped her arms around Kenny's neck. She then engaged him in a long wet deep liplock. Kenny allowed himself to explore her body, caressing her round ass and soft tits.

"Unlock your door." she commanded and Kenny did so.

She opened his door and then unzipped his jeans again. She pulled out his dick and stuffed as much dick as he could into her throat.

"Fuck." Kenny moaned and looked around. The parking lot was empty and there was no security around.

MaryBeth didn't seem to care who saw her. She moaned as she engulfed his dick, drooling all over his balls and banging his dickhead against the back of her throat. Finally, she stood up and hiked her skirt up. She turned around and put one knee up on one of the seats. Her message was clear: fuck me. Kenny guided his magic stick towards her wetness and slid it in. This time he slowed down a bit but still fucked her hard.

"Ahhhh yes fuck me!! HARDER!! I'M CUMMMING!!" MaryBeth screamed.

Kenny drove his dick like a piston into her and he felt his nut rising. His balls started to lurch and he knew he was about to release.

"Oh fuck I'm about to cum!! COT DAYYYYUUUMMM!!" he yelled as he felt himself going past the point of no return.

Then MaryBeth pushed him off of her and she got down on her knees. She again stuffed his dickhead into her mouth and sucked deeply. Kenny's body twitched as he exploded in her mouth.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!" Kenny's muscles locked up as MaryBeth struggled to swallow the seed pumping into her mouth. She moaned greedily as she slurped up as much as she could and the rest ran from the sides of her mouth.

MaryBeth licked up and down the sides of Kenny's dick as it softened in her mouth. She licked the sticky cum off her hands and wiped it from her mouth. She licked her fingers greedily.

"Damn that's good." she moaned. "You're as yummy as I thought you'd be."

Kenny just grinned. Then it occurred to him that he didn't even know this girls' name and he mentioned this to her.

"Why do you need to know my name? You had fun didn't you?" she said with a smile. "I sure did. And I don't want to know your name."

"Well alright then. So I guess this is good night." Kenny said with a disappointed smile. He was sure he wanted to see this freak-of-the-week again.

"Thank you handsome. Maybe we can get together again sometime." MaryBeth said with a wink.

"I'd like that." Kenny said as he climbed into his Jeep.

MaryBeth went to her Porsche and climbed inside. She gave Kenny a sly wink and sped off. Kenny sat back in his seat and laughed. This was one experience he would never forget.

END