Midnight Call

Story Info
Someone shows up from the past unexpected.
2.3k words
4.17
2.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azzizzell
azzizzell
10 Followers

I slammed the car door behind me, the windows shuddering from the force, and the heels from my shoes echoed loudly as I made my way to the front door. It had been so long since I'd seen him, my heart had thundered in my chest and it felt like I was struggling for air. He looked as handsome as the last time I'd seen him all those months ago. His smile was still infectious, but all I could think about was that he'd left. He'd left me. He'd left me alone and shown me that he didn't want me. I rolled my eyes and tutted at myself for even allowing myself to think about him after all this time. I was just surprised to see him that was all, it had nothing to do with how hot he'd looked from across the room leaning over the pool table.

I sighed reaching for my keys in my jacket pocket and I heard the buzzing of my phone as it rang for the tenth time since I'd left the bar. Probably my friends asking where I'd got to or if I'd got home ok, I fumbled with the keys in the lock and stepped into the dark hallway. I closed my eyes for a second and kicked my shoes off across the matt. Just as I was about to move and put my bag down on the side table I heard a loud knock at the door, I jumped looking back towards the tiny light seeping in through the peep hole.

Who on earth was knocking on my door at nearly midnight? A creep of panic started to settle into my belly. Had someone watched me come in through the front door, seen that I'd come home alone? I heard the taxi pull away and the driver was nice enough even if he wasn't too chatty. Maybe I'd left something in the car. I crept to the door as light on my feet as I could manage, standing slightly on tip toes I looked out.

It was dark, and all I could really see was a vague outline of a man. Heart hammering in my chest I waited, hoping they'd give up and leave. A few seconds ticked by and I saw the man's phone light up in his hand as he pressed some buttons, and then the faint buzzing from my pocket sounded again. I reached down and pulled my phone out with a shaking hand, the screen said "Don't Answer, Call Jess instead" - it's what my friend had change his name to in my phone. His name. It was him calling me.

Anger flared through me at the sight of his ID on my phone, knowing he was stood on the other side of the door. My heart pounded in my chest, I shoved my phone back into my pocket, grabbed the handle, and yanked the door open.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here!" I shouted at him as I stood face to face with the man who had broken my heart. I breathed heavily staring at him, my chest heaving up and down, waiting for his answer.

He looked me up and down so slowly, his eyes pausing at my breasts, my hips all the way down my long legs and back up to my eyes. Then he moved, his mouth was on mine before I could say another word. His tongue moving into my mouth silently asking me to open and let him in. He stepped backwards making me walk back into the dark hall and the door slowly closed behind us. His kiss was deep, unrelenting as one hand settled on the back of my neck and the other on the small of my back. His kisses getting deeper more urgent as he pulled me closer, a slight moan released from my mouth as I felt his strong, hot body press into mine. My hands gripped at his hair, hot and heavy breathing filling the silent hall. Then my brain kicked in, and I pushed him off of me, glowering at him as I did. I stepped back from him, my lipstick smudged, holding a hand out against his chest.

"No" I whispered

"No?" he asked in return as a grin appeared at his puffy lips.

"No" I said again, trying to convince myself, as I felt his warmth leave my body, goosebumps springing up across my skin. "No... you... no" My head felt so foggy, it was the moment I'd dreamt about. He was standing inside my dark hallway, kissing me, months I'd waited for him to come back. Months of wondering where I'd gone wrong, months of my friends telling me I deserved better and that it was his loss. Yet here he was standing in front of me panting from how hard he'd kissed me.

"You don't get to look like that and expect me not to want to rip your clothes off" he baited.

I took in a quick breath, eyebrows creasing, looking him in the eyes as confusion swept through me. He wants to rip my clothes off? What kind of message is that, hey let's not talk for months but I want to rip your clothes off? No, I thought again. No, this isn't happening. He took a few steps towards me, every one I matched with a step backwards until I bumped into the wall behind me. He towered over me, and pressed his hands onto the wall on either side of my head. His smell surrounded me, my heartbeat quickening. He bent his head forwards and lightly kissed my ear, I froze.

"I'll beg" he whispered, sending chills down my spine. "I'll get on my knees in front of you and I'll beg" He kissed my ear again and started to move down my neck, opening his mouth to let his tongue flick across my skin as he breathed me in. His hand snaked around the back of my neck, gripping my hair in between his fingers and he pulled my head to one side as he began to kiss back up my neck. His teeth slightly nipped at my ear as he whispered,

"Do you know what you did to me? Seeing how perfect you looked in this dress, hearing your laugh from across the room, how hard my dick got when you looked at me" he said as he breathed heavily. "Do you understand how much I wanted, no needed, to get my hands on you?" I turned my head away from his words, from that mouth that was distracting me from my rational thoughts. He lightly bit down on my neck and I had to bite my own lip to stop myself from moaning.

He lifted his face and rested his forehead on my own, still holding my hair with one hand he cupped my cheek with the other, placing his thumb onto my bottom lip. Breathing heavily, I looked up into his blue eyes.

"Tell me to stop," he breathed.

At his words I slightly shook my head and opened my mouth, letting his thumb move past my lips, I lightly bit down encouraging him to continue. His mouth quickly went back to kissing my neck. I turned my head as best I could with my hair in his grip to give him better access and my hands started to move. I grabbed at his shirt and hooked my other hand around his neck pulling his broad body tighter to mine as he assaulted my neck and ear with kisses and light nibbles. I could feel how hard he was as he pressed against me and moaned gripping his neck tighter.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes, I sucked on his thumb and flicked my tongue over the end of it. He growled, gripped my hair and turned me round so I was facing the wall. The cold hit my chest but I found myself instantly pushing my hips back into him. His hand ran down my waist, over my hip and he grabbed at the fabric of my dress sliding it up. His hand reached around to my inner thigh and he gripped my flesh tightly as he bent down and kissed my neck. I whimpered at his touch and pushed my hips back again to feel his length pressing into me.

His hand left my hair and his hands moved to the hem of my dress and he ever so slowly lifted the fabric up and over my ass. Every millimetre exposing the stockings and and lacey black underwear I had on underneath, he left out an exhale and slowly dragged his fingernails up the back of my thighs, leaving a slight sting in their wake. I tried to turn to look at him, but he tutted and stepped forward pressing himself into me again. Leaning his left forearm on the wall next to my head the other hand slid between my thighs. I couldn't help myself, and I took a slight step to give him better access to me.

His hand cupped round the front of my pussy and a slight shiver ran up my spine, I felt him chuckle next to my ear.

"Nice to see you still like that" he whispered, I whimpered at his words, knowing he could feel how wet I was, my underwear already giving away the signs of how turned on I was. He pulled me back using my pussy as leverage and pulled me closer to his body. I looked up at him through my lashes and his mouth crashed into mine, hungry for more contact. His fingers started to rub at my pussy lips, making me more turned on and wanting more. I needed more of him.

I moaned, wordlessly begging for more. I moved my hands down to my hips and started to push my underwear down, he looked down at me and tutted with a slight shake of his head. He moved his hand away from my pussy, and at the same time his other hand spanked my ass hard. I jolted, the sting letting me know I had a pink handprint on my flesh. He stepped behind me, took both of his hands on the lace edge of my underwear and I heard the tearing of the fabric as he ripped my pants into shreds. The fabric fell down my legs and onto the floor, giving him a full view of my ass, handprint included. He gripped at my plump flesh where he'd spanked me, digging his finger tips in hard, brought his hand back up and slapped the skin again. I yelped from the firm smack and sting radiating through me.

His hand cupped my pussy again, moving forwards and backwards, applying some force before he pressed between my lips and settled on my clit. His finger applied pressure but didn't move, I moaned, and tried to move my hips to gain some friction. His elbow and forearm settled across my shoulders holding me still,

"Do you still like to wait... nothing in there until my hard cock?" he asked me in a husky voice. I nodded, biting my lip. He moved his hand back to my entrance and very lightly pressed a finger not entering.

"So you want me to wait before I use you here?" I nodded again in response, gasping, desperate to bend my knees to encourage him to use me, but holding off knowing his cock entering me before anything else would drive me crazy. His fingers moved back to my clit, applying pressure and starting to gently move over it. I was soaking wet, he could definitely feel it at the top of my thighs, how badly I wanted him. He moved his fingers so carefully, light circles, sending waves of pleasure down my legs. I bucked my hips slightly, my ass pressing back into him.

He lifted his arm from my shoulders, and I slowly turned around to face him. I was softly panting, as his hands gripped my dress and pulled it up my body. I lifted my arms and he pulled it over my head. He looked down my body, seeing me stood before him in a lacey black bra and black stockings, my large breasts heaving with my breathing. He stepped forwards and cupped my face before kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around him, he gripped my ass and I lifted a leg to wrap around him. He moaned into my mouth and spun me to the bottom of the stairs. He gently sat me down on the third step, and got to his knees before me. Placing his hands between my thighs he spread my legs apart and I presented myself to him by leaning back onto my elbows.

I looked down into his bright blue eyes, seeing them darken as he looked up at me from his knees. He wrapped his hands under my ass lifting me slightly and his hot mouth encased itself around my clit. I threw my head back and gasped, bucking my hips into his face. I raised a leg and placed it onto his shoulder so I could move with him. His tongue moved inside the seal he'd made over my clit, long hard strokes to begin with, slow and torturous. My hand flew out, grabbing onto his hair, as I twitched from the pleasure. He smiled against me and looked up at me, I bit my lip and he licked up my slit slowly. His hand gripped my arse hard and he sucked my clit into his mouth again, before flicking his tongue fast.

"Oh Fuck" I moaned "Fuck...." I gripped onto his hair tighter, my legs shaking from the feeling of his tongue.

His tongue continued it's onslaught against me, it's movement and vibrations teasing my clit, making me tense and buck against him. My pleasure just increasing with every second, I threw my head back, using his head for leverage. He gripped my ass tightly, fingers digging into my flesh before moving one hand between my legs. I felt his smile on his lips and he very, very gently rubbed a circling around my pussy, I felt myself tense, my walls gripping, begging for more.

azzizzell
azzizzell
10 Followers