Choices Ch. 03: (Second Last)

Story Info
My choice of Mmf (sins of the past).
2.2k words
3
4.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Choices Ch.03 (Penultimate chapter- Sins of the past)

Story so far: Mara is married to Keith. They both met in an investment firm where Mara worked under Keith's leadership. She was bold, beautiful and beauty with brains. She had used her body and sex as a tool to grew in her short but illustrious career. She had gone ahead to become corporate whore and earn a lot of money for boosting her modelling career. But after her modeling dreams were shattered, she settled down with Keith as a good housewife. They both are living romantic and happy life. Mara was missing all the sexual pleasures; she had before marrying Keith. The thoughts of manipulating successful men makes her go wild. But she had burnt all those desires and fantasies deep down and never let those anyway affect her relationship with Keith. Everything was normal until she found some stories while cleaning the basement. Those were erotic stories written by Keith around theme of cuckold fantasies. Those were so erotic that it made her cum on bed.

But Keith is a conservative Christian and he never brought up any fantasies with Mara. So, Mara was extremely cautious of even bringing any such topic. She thought of various options to try and bring up the topic of alternate lifestyle, cuckolding etc but her attempts failed miserably.

This lead her to plan the perfect assault to test Keith on his erotic fantasies i.e " A sudden Attack". She planned a trip to Vegas and shortlisted 2 venues with the possibility of partner swapping. These are little known dark places where swapping is mostly well-kept secret. She had connected some reviewers of these places personally and got to know their swapping experiences.

She knew Keith is a "Winner" and always gets his best out when "challenged". So, she somehow tricked him to buy dresses for her and she challenged him to find something which she will find difficult to wear. Keith without knowing her real intentions accepted the challenge.

The new beginning: That night Keith slept early as he was tired. Mara saw him browsing through some online shopping websites and most likely he ordered some clothes for her. Keith was a lazy bum, 99% of his shopping was always online and he hardly used to step out unless unavoidable. After a few days a big shopping bag arrived. Mara opened the box with curiosity and her expectations quickly faded away. None of the dresses bought by Keith were sexy, revealing or provocative. They were all expensive brands with complete coverage of body curves. That was so much like Keith and Mara started losing hopes. She even started doubting, if those stories were written by Keith but it was definitely his handwriting. She did not want to buy party dresses as Keith wouldnt like them. So she forget about wearing skimpy clothes and rather planned to take him to one of those 2 places.

The trip: the weekend arrived so fast and both Keith and Mara were ready to fly into Vegas. Keith has written up a detailed itinerary for each day and all of them were ending up in casinos. He didn't discuss the itinerary with Mara, rather just handed over to her. Mara read through the same and was disappointed as all days were planned in a similar way. Typical Keith style, where all she can found is some lavish restaurants, popular shows, top 10 TripAdvisor places and most popular casinos. No massage, no sex show nothing erotic at all in the itinerary. So, the expectations were set that it will be a bad trip. Bad in the sense that Mara planned this trip for some other reason and all she has is a luxury trip to Vegas. She had seen it all in life, private yacht parties, best of shows, luxurious dinning etc. so this itinerary did not excite her at all.

The first few days passed as per the boring itinerary. And Mara was looking for an opportunity to visit any of the places that she shortlisted. She was losing hope day by day until Friday. The day she will never forget.

On Friday, the boring plan was to meet with one of Keith's old partner in a lavish restaurant, discuss business opportunity followed by some gambling. She wore one of super expensive branded fully covered dress and received many complements from her orthodox husband.

They reached the restaurant and Mara was shocked beyond belief to find out that the partner was none other than Jim the guy she slept with during the job to force him sign a sale deed. She became so uncomfortable looking at him as Jim did not waste any opportunity to scan her from top to bottom. She is probably more sexier than before as now she is a married women of an influential person.

Keith: " Well surprise, I hope you both remember each other?"

Jim: "Of course, no one can forget a beautiful and intelligent women like Mara. She got me out of that emotional loss making firm at a handsome price."

Keith: "Well, see I told you to trust me. I knew you were emotional in not letting that firm go away. The price you got was much more than the actual worth. I am so happy that you listened to Mara."

Jim winked at me "Well yeah she was so persuasive that I couldn't say No to her."

Keith: "oh well, where is your wifey? Can you please introduce her to us?"

Jim: "Oh my bad, she has just gone out to washroom and there she comes."

Mara and Keith looked back, and their jaws dropped. A super sexy woman wearing a deep cleavage short dress was walking towards their table. She was in mid-twenties, a blonde with super heavy silicon boobs. She was gathering everyone's attention with her dress and looks and she was flaunting her silicon boobs.

Jim: "Guys meet my beautiful wife, Karen. Karen, this is Jim the guy I talked about. He is really important for us to get us some money to fund your dream project."

Karen: scanned Jim top to bottom and put her cheek forward for a kiss.

Jim reluctantly gave Karen a kiss.

Karen did not even notice Mara. And pulled a chair next to Keith and started talking.

This leaves Mara to sit next to Jim. She was so nervous and did not know what to talk.

Karen: "guys, I am feeling real hot here. I am taking Jim out for some serious business discussions. Why don't 2 of you enjoy each others company and let us have a private meeting."

Jim: "Sure, my love. Keith is all yours!"

Keith did not wait for Mara's approval and just walked away with Karen.

Jim: "well now you can be more comfortable."

Mara: showing fake confidence, "Well yeah I was always comfortable, you got a nice wife."

Jim: "Oh yeah, she knows how to get things done. Just like you."

Mara looked embarrassed.

Jim laughed and said "well do not be embarrassed. In fact Keith set you up."

Mara "What the fuck are you saying?"

Jim: "do not give me that surprise look like you do not even know?"

Mara: "Ofcourse, Keith did not know anything. It was our old boss who persuaded me for what I did."

Jim laughed again "Hahahaha, that oldy was a pawn of Keith. Keith stepped upon his spineless leadership to control the firm. It was all the way Keith's idea. He selected you and handed over the file to you. He told me that this time I am getting cash plus kind pay out, which I can not refuse. The payment in kind was you my dear. And wow what a pay out was that, I still remember our sex every day and night. You know I found Karen similar to you but still she is not like you."

Mara stood up and started leaving the table.

Jim: "Mara. Do not leave, as Karen is banging your husband in our private room."

Mara: "What the fuck is that?"

Jim: "Well that's the plan. Keith will get my hot wife and I will get you on my bed again. And Keith will sign on our investment loan. Same old business techniques, times have changed but payment in kind still remains the same. Look at yourself, what have you turned yourself into. I cannot even recognise you."

Mara: "Jim stop this nonsense. One more word you utter, and I will leave."

Jim: "Okay, honey your call. I will be silent."

They did not speak anything after that, and Mara was just waiting for Keith to come back.

Keith and Karen came back after an hour and Keith really looked too much involved into Karen.

The dinner was over in next 1 hour and they left to their respective places. Jim had sown a seed into Mara's brain that Keith set her up, but she thought about that. Maybe it was his plan to make her confess to Keith that she slept with Jim to get his signature on the deal. Maybe he intentionally said everything to blow her relationship and get his revenge. So, she calmed her nerves and looked for an opportunity to discuss what went on when Karen and Keith left for an hour.

Mara and Keith reached their hotel and Keith hit the bed straightaway. She started changing and thinking about all Jim said. By now all her plans and desires for fantasies and fun had gone away and turned into fear and anger. Fear of Keith becoming aware of what she did with Jim and Anger if this was all his plan and Keith indeed set her up as a corporate whore.

While thinking, she got a message on her phone. It was Jim. He just sent a hi and wrote his name. She did not respond. Keith got up after an hour and asked her to get ready for their usual gambling session. Keith pointed to his suitcase and told Mara that there is a gift for her. She opened that up and it was a red revealing outfit. It was complete backless top with halter neck and mini skirt. Mara WAS SHOCKED.

Mara: "Keith, what is this?"

Keith: "Surprise my love. Well did you see how was Karen dressed up, it is okay honey. It is time to enjoy and have fun, once we get older we will miss these days."

He had another surprise for her.

Keith: " we are going for a live sex show. So you should be property dressed."

Mara was shocked and forgot all that going in her mind. She immediately wore those clothes and she was looking nothing short of a sexy whore, a temptress, seductive women.

Keith gave her a jaw dropping reaction and she loved that. They both left for the show and as they reached, she got so happy that the show was inside the same building where the casino, she shortlisted was. Now her dream of swapping was back on track. However there was one more surprise. Jim and Karen were waiting for them outside the building.

Before she could react, Keith was with Karen and both started walking inside the building and that left her with Jim alone.

Jim: " wow Mara, you look sexier than before. My dick is horny"

Mara "just shut up Jim"

Jim: " well there is a good club here for gamblers and women with hidden sexual desires. I think all of us should visit after the show. Unless your husband cums out, hahhaaa".

Mara looking angrily "shall we walk inside now?"

Jim: "ofcourse, my darling."

Mara was thinking that this must be her special lucky day as she ended up at same place which she wanted to visit with Keith. Now with Jim and Karen, she was very sure that her desires will come true and she doesnt even have to take the blame.

They went for the show, Karen sat next to Keith and Jim got an opportunity to sit next to Mara. Soon the show become erotic where an actress came undressed as female vampire and started having sex with a male actor on stage. This made Mara horny and within no time, she found Jim's hands moving around her thighs. She removed his hands for once. But than Jim whispered in Mara's ears, "look at your left, Keith is sucking the breasts of Karen, do not disturb them."

Mara cautiously looked at left and indeed Keith was all over Karen's breasts. She thought of catching him but by than, Jim's hard hands were already getting inside her bra and were caressing her breasts.

Mara had a choice to make, either stand up slap Jim and confront Keith or just enjoy the fun for which she planned this trip. she made the second choice.

While Jim was moving her hands around Mara's nipples, another guy came and sat next to Mara. He looked at her and Jim and started groping Mara's breasts. kevin was not at all looking at Mara as he was kept busy by Karen.

Soon both Jim and this guy were all over Mara's breasts. Jim removed the hook of Mara's bra and exposed her hot, tight and heavy breasts. Soon each of Mara's breasts was inside these two guys mouth. Their hands were now moving around Mara's vagina. Mara was enjoying the time of her life, she pulled down her panty and gave the guys a free pass to her vagina. While Jim created a firewall between Kevin and Mara, the other guy went down on his knees and put his head inside Mara's dress... His lips were licking Mara's wet vagina and she started going wild.

To be continued...