Choices Pt. 05

Story Info
Stephanie continues to submit.
3.7k words
4.44
4.6k
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continue the week leading up to our next meeting with Suzie.

After watching her for about 15 minutes or so, I figured it was time to amp it up a bit. Going over to the cupboard where we store our toys, I selected a set of nipple clamps. Not the ones I used on Suzie the other day. This set was diabolical in their own right. These were vibrating nipple clamps.

Stephanie loves to have her nipples play with. She's often said that she could cum just from nipple play. We haven't succeeded just yet, but that doesn't mean we haven't tried. I walked up to her and put my face just inches from hers. "Look what I've got for you, 'Suzie'. Your favorite." And I held the clamps up for her to see.

I started playing and caressing her nipples, which were already sticking out hard from all the stimulation in her ass and pussy. Then, I started pinching and twisting. Softly at first, then a little harder. Then very hard, to the point she was wincing. I could see her try as hard as she could not to cry out, but I knew she wanted to.

I grabbed her by the hair and bent her head back just a little, and brought my mouth to hers. Her tongue reached out, desperate to stick it down my throat. But I pulled away just as her wet tongue reached my lips. "Not tonight" was all I said.

"Say hello to your new friends." And with that, I snapped the clamps on. First the right, then the left. Then I turned them on. Then I turned the clamps on as high as they went. I stepped back to see her reaction. The sheen of perspiration all over her face, neck and chest got heavier. She started getting a faraway look in her eyes, like she was trying to go somewhere in her mind to have the orgasm she so desperately wanted. But that was not to be.

I sat back down and watched her for another 15 minutes or so, slowly stroking my rock hard cock the whole time. It took all my willpower not to make myself cum. But I could wait.

I finally got up and walked over to the cupboard again, this time selecting several objects, which I held behind my back for the time being. Again, I walked right up to her, staring into her glassy eyes. "Look what I brought you know, 'Suzie'. Which would you like me to use on you?"

"Maybe this belt? Or perhaps this flogger? Or the cane? Or, maybe, just maybe, I'll be really cruel and use all of them. Yes, I think that's what I will do."

I wanted her to feel pain like Suzie would, but I could never injure Stephanie. So I reached around behind her and took out the butt plug. She gasped as it came out, but looked relieved after she recovered. "I'm leaving the one up your cunt, though. Heaven help you if you let that fall out while I'm whipping you."

I decided to warm her up with the flogger. I gently teased it up and down her, from her upper back to her lower thighs. Then, without warning, I pulled it back and *WHACK* hit her hard across the middle of her firm ass. She let out a little gasp, since it caught her by surprise. I gave her a few seconds to process what I had just done, then began whipping her at random. Sometimes hard, sometimes soft. Sometimes on her back, sometimes her ass, sometimes her thighs. The timing was random as well. My goal was to never let her get comfortable with where, when, or how hard I hit her.

I kept this up for about 10 or 15 minutes. I actually kind of got into it, watching her different reactions as I varied up my swings. After a while, I tossed the flogger aside and went and stood in front of her again. "Remember, this was your idea, 'Suzie'. Do you want to call a halt and just wait for Friday when you can deal with Suzie in person?"

Without hesitating she said "No, Sir. I really want to feel what she's going to feel so I can figure out how hard to punish her."

Even though Steph and I have played with any number of submissive sluts over the years, we've never really subjected any of them to the type of punishment that she wants to put Suzie through. "OK, Babe, you asked for it."

"Before we continue, I want to change something up a bit." With that, I reached up and took off the nipple clamps. First the right, then the left. She emitted a quiet gasp once again as the blood began flowing through them. And another gasp, even louder, when I grabbed one in my right hand and one in my left and squeezed. I twisted, first one way, then the other. I could tell from the way she winced how painful it was, but she bore it well, all things considered.

I walked over to the cupboard again, and grabbed two lengths of elastic cords and two butterfly clamps. I quickly snapped one on each nipple. This time an actual little scream came out of her mouth. I tied a cord to each one, then walked over to the wall opposite where she was facing, and tied each cord in turn to a hook in the wall. I made sure the cords were taut, enough so that it pulled her nipples, and, in turn, her tits, out just the slightest.

I then went over to the couch where I had left the belt. The same belt that I had used on Suzie. I held it in front of her face, doubled over, and snapped it for her to see and hear its power. I moved around behind her. She was delightfully reddened, from her shoulders down to her knees.

I wasted no time in going to work on that gorgeous ass. And I mean, it's perfect. At first, I would cover both cheeks at once. Then just the right for a few strokes. Then just the left. With each hard stroke, her body would pull away from me just a touch. But the devil was when her body settled back. The cords would pull on the nipple clamps, causing them to tighten up each time. I settled in a good rhythm. I didn't touch her back with the belt, but I did work my way down her thighs and back up again.

I could really see the color starting to change. There was going to be a little black and blue going on there later. Like the first round with the flogger, this went on for about 15 minutes. She was starting to whimper delightfully with each stroke. And that beautiful sheen of sweat all over her body just kept getting better and better.

The belt went clattering to the floor and I walked around to her front and grabbed her by the hair again. This time, I pressed my mouth tight against hers, and our tongues fought a battle to see who's got deeper into the other's mouth.

I let go of her hair and stepped away. "One more round, 'Suzie'. This time, the cane. How many strokes do you think you want to give her? I'll give you the same."

Before I had started the whipping, I'm sure she would have spit out a number like 24. But now, she was clearly hurting, and just weekly said 'Six, Sir."

"Right. 12 it is then!"

I was not very experienced with a cane, and I truly didn't want to injure her. I deliberately didn't want to lay one stroke over another. As it was, I could see small welts starting to form. But I wasn't about to draw blood or leave welts that didn't disappear in a day or two. I started out with three swats in quick succession, right across the middle of both cheeks about an inch apart from each other. She didn't have time to recover from the first when I delivered the next. After the three, I let her sort of hang there a minute.

Then another three, this time a few inches below the first set. Then, another wait, and I let three loose above the first set. She was really panting now after each set. This may have been more than she bargained for. Finally, I gave her the last three on the back of the thighs, right below her ass.

When I was done, I walked around to face her yet again. The first words out of her mouth were "You wimped out! Wait until I get my next turn to work you over, you'll feel what that cane is really supposed to do to you."

I hauled off and slapped her hard, first one cheek then the other. "You'll pay for that, you insolent bitch." And with that, I picked up the cane again, and walked around behind her. I laid another 6 full strength strokes on her. And this time I didn't care if they landed on top of the last one or not.

When I was done, I once more got right up in her face. "Well, now what do you think, 'Suzie'"?

She was a bit more contrite this time. There were actually tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Sir. Thank you for showing me the errors of my way, Sir."

I proceeded to take the nipple clamps off. Not without another round of tormenting those sensitive nubs, mind you. Then I undid the spreader bar, and finally released her wrists. She collapsed into my arms, and I pretty much carried her over to the couch. This woman has so much spunk, and so much inner and out strength, as soon as we go there she said 'Please, Sir. I'm so fucking horny. Fuck, me, please. Hard."

"Not tonight, 'Suzie'. Maybe after tomorrow's ordeal you'll earn an orgasm. We'll see. And don't you *DARE* touch yourself before now and then. I'll know, and you know I'll know. And what I do to you would make today's session seem like a walk in the park."

I cleaned her up and made dinner for us,, and we called it an early night. We ended up cuddling and talking through half the night. I couldn't believe how much she was looking forward to her turn with Suzie.

The following day we both had meetings, both online and in person, so we didn't have much time to stay in touch. But we managed to meet at our favorite local Bistro for an early dinner, then headed home.

The second we got in the door, I looked at her and gave just one command: "Strip!"

She couldn't get out of her clothes fast enough. And she knew enough to immediately drop to her knees and kissed the top of my shoes. I grabbed the collar we had conveniently left hanging on the coat hook and buckled it around her neck. I clipped on the leash, and led her into our bedroom.

"Tonight, it's going to be humiliation *AND* pain. Are you ready, Slut?"

She just looked up at me with an actual sparkle in her eyes and said "Yes, Sir."

I led her into our master bath and told her to lie down in the tub with her head towards the faucets, facing up. A look of concern crossed her face. I'm sure she knew what was coming.

I grabbed a piece of soft rope I had left on the sink and quickly tied her hands together and then tied the end to the tub faucet. The tub was big enough she could stretch completely out. "I've got to tell you, I probably shouldn't have drank that second beer with dinner. I really have to pee." The housekeeper came today and the toilet is sparkling. It's a shame to use it. I wonder what I should do?"

But she knew what I was going to do. I slowly took off my clothes one piece at a time, and meticulously hung or folded each piece. I was going to let her anticipate what was to come just a little longer.

Now, Steph has done this to me a number of times, but never me to her. I stepped into the tub, straddling her waist and facing her face. I grabbed my cock, which was actually getting quite hard, and gave it a few quick strokes. Then, without warning, I let loose a stream of pee. I worked it all over her upper body. On her face, her hair, and especially her tits. There was something special about seeing her tits covered in my piss that was a real turn on.

I stopped just long enough for her to process what just happened, then said "OK, 'Suzie', open wide. And don't you dare spill a drop. I moved up so my feet were just under her arms, and lowered myself until I could easily aim right into her mouth and let loose a stream that completely filled her mouth. "Hold that until I tell you to swallow" I said quite forcefully.

I let her hold it for almost a full minute before I told her to go ahead and swallow. She gulped it down, making quite a face in the process. "What, you don't like my piss? OK, well, then, here let me give you something to rinse it out with. Open up again. And with that, I let loose with another stream, this time filling her mouth and beyond. This time I told her to swallow pretty quickly. I reached down and untied her wrists. "Up on your knees." She got up to her knees slowly, pee dripping down her entire body. "Now clean me up and you can take a shower."

She dutifully leaned forward, and took my cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked every last drop of my piss like a trooper. "OK, good girl. Take a nice long hot shower and meet me in the playroom."

I went back to my easy chair, and leaned back and closed my eyes to rest for a few minutes. I woke with a startle after about 15 minutes when I saw Steph standing there toweling her hair dry in front of me. I jumped up "You don't learn very well do you, and I hauled off and gave her my hardest slap yet." She realized her mistake, and quickly dropped to her knees and kissed my feet saying "Sorry, Sir. I forgot."

"That's okay, you know you'll pay for that." I clipped the leash to her collar, and led her around the room for about five minutes, yanking on it every time she lagged behind. I could tell her knees were beginning to ache, but she had to learn that her proper place was to crawl on her hands and knees unless I told her otherwise.

I finally stopped underneath the whipping frame. Unlike the chains hanging from the ceiling, there is no pulley system on this frame. It's just an upright beam in the center of the room with another one running up the wall 8' away. This way the whole setup looks like part of the cabin instead of what it's really used for. Each upright beam had a hook at the top and a hook at the bottom.

I said just one word: "Up" and gave a yank on the leash. I buckled the ankle and wrist cuffs on her once again. Taking first one ankle and then the other, I tied her ankles far apart. Still in her heels, her legs must have been spread almost 5 feet apart. Then I did the same with her wrists, pulling the ropes tight until she was almost in a perfect "X" shape.

"So, you chastised me for not whipping Suzie's tits last weekend, did you? Well since you want the full 'Suzie' experience, I guess we get to try that on you now.

She asked for this, actually, practically demanded that I do this. In fact, she told me that if I didn't give her tits a good, long hard whipping, the next time she had me at my mercy she was going to beat my balls until they were the size of softballs, and fuck me up the ass with a strapon the size of a baseball bat. Somehow, I believed her. This is one thing I never thought I'd do to her. I absolutely *adore* those tits. At the most, all I've ever done is leave a few small bite marks here and there. But this is what she wanted, so this is what she's going to get.

For this one, I decided to gag her. I pulled out a ball gag and held it in front of her face and said "Open". When she hesitated, I reached up and held her nose shut until she opened her mouth for air. Then, with one shove I jammed the gag in behind her teeth, then buckled the strap tight behind her head.

"I know that you won't give Suzie a safe word, Babe, but if you need me to stop, shake your head vigorously back and forth three times. If I don't see it, wait a few seconds and do it again. Okay?"

She nodded her head up and down, and I went to get my weapon of choice. I decided on a wooden handle tawse, the strap about 15 inches long. I knew from experience (it's been used on me) that this was going to hurt. "Ok, here we go."

And without a second's further delay, I brought the tawse down across the top of both tits at once. Despite being gagged, you could hear her howl. I followed up quickly with a shot just on the right tit, and then one on the right. I repeated this pattern a handful of times, then paused for a minute. Her tits were a bright red where I hit them, sweat was running down over them, and she was breathing hard. It was a boner inspiring sight, I have to admit.

Not wanting to ignore the underside, I brought the tawse up from underneath once, twice, then a third time. Then I went back to the top side. After about 5 rounds like this, it was time to pump up the volume again. I pulled my arm back and *SMACK* brought the tawse right across both nipples at once. Three or four more times and she was in real pain, but I knew she could take it.

I let her rest for a few minutes, she was slumped in her bonds, chest heaving trying to catch her breath, and the perspiration just pouring down her now.

There was one more thing on the agenda for tonight. And she knew what was coming. "Ready?" I said. She weakly nodded.

And with that, I brought the tawse up between her wide open legs right into her sopping wet pussy. And I followed that with four more in quick succession. Again, a minute rest, then another five strokes into that pussy. She was practically crying now, so I threw the tawse aside and hugged her in her bonds for a minute to calm her down. My right hand went down to her inflamed pussy, and instead of her protesting, she tried to move down onto my fingers to get some relief.

But I was the one who was going to get some relief. I moved around behind her, and caressed her reddened ass. The small welts from yesterday still felt warm to the touch. I started fingering the entrance to her back hole, and she immediately started pushing back against my fingers. What a horny little slut. Is it any wonder why I love her?

I inserted and rotated first one, then a second finger into her ass. After a couple of minutes, I lined up the head of my rock hard cock at her entrance, and pushed in with one long, hard thrust. She gasped, once again. But it didn't slow me down. I was going to get my rocks off, and soon. I pounded into her without much concern for her comfort (remember, she asked for this.) To add a little more intensity, I would reach around to her front side and grab her sore tits with my hands to help pull me into her deeper.

And sure enough, after only about five minutes with my good sized cock and her tight hole, I thrust one last time and shot deep into her ass. Again, and again until I was spent.

I could see how stressed and sore she was now, so I quickly untied her from the frame and carried her to our bedroom. I set her down on her knees facing the end of the bed, and I stood between her and the bed. "Well, 'Suzie', you've done well. Only a couple more tasks and we can call it a night. With that, I pushed my cock slick with both of our juices in front of her mouth. Resigned to her task, she took me deep into your mouth and sucked and licked my cock and balls clean as a whistle.

"And, now, last but not least..." And I turned around, and leaned over the bed. I reached back and spread my ass cheeks wide. "CLEAN ME!"

Stephanie has never done that to me before. I've never even asked her to. But I've spent many an hour with my face in that gorgeous ass, kissing, licking and fucking that beautiful hole with my lips and tongue.

And, trooper that she is, she gave it her all. I let her stop after five minutes, and pulled her up on the bed with me. I grabbed a washcloth and a bottle of cold water. I washed her face off, and held the bottle up for her to drink from.

She slept like a baby that night, safe in my arms.