Choices Pt. 06

Story Info
Stephanie starts the punishment of Suzie.
3.3k words
4.17
3.3k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Choices - Pt 6

Hopefully you've read the first 5 parts before you read this one. They set the groundwork for the next few chapters where Stephanie takes over the punishment and further humiliation of Suzie.

Consequently, it made more sense for Stephanie to narrate these next few parts. Enjoy.

Stephanie:

Those two evenings where I submitted to Rick were both scary and exhilarating. But they were necessary for the next time we met with Suzie. Rick has always thought I've had a much more sadistic side than he has. I'm sure he's right, but most of the playing I've done doesn't really fall into the sadistic category. Yes, I like to have little sluts submit to me. I like to torment them, hurt them, and humiliate them. But I've never really pushed them to their limits with corporal punishment.

I love having them lie over my lap, with their delightful naked buttocks staring me in my face. I like spanking them by hand to warm them up. It's such a more intimate introduction to the playtime to come. Once I get them nicely red and squirming, then I'll take out my harsher implements and really go to town on their asses.

And I love humiliating them. I love to see their faces covered with my juices and Rick's cum. I really get off on tying them up and teasing them beyond their limits, having them beg me to cum. But none of them have ever left here really battered and bruised, not being able to sit down for days without hurting. Not waking up every morning for a week and seeing the bruises and welts on their tits.

But this time was going to be different. Suzie was really going to pay for the way she treated people back in High School. And, from what I've been able to find out about her, she hasn't changed much later in life. The term "ball-buster" comes to mind. Not the type that ties guys up and kicks and beats their nuts. But the type that loves to emasculate men and humiliate women. Well, that's all going to change. And, if I read her right (and I almost always do), she's going to realize that she needs the discipline that I'm going to dish out to her. It's no wonder her marriage ended, and she's never been able to keep another man in her life for long.

I'm not a lesbian in the conventional sense. I don't look at other women with romantic intent. Rather, I love having these sluts under my control, getting them to do things they didn't think they would ever do. If you had told most of these bitches before they ever met me that they would spend hours licking a woman's pussy and liking it, they wouldn't have believed it. But, like Rick said, they ALL want to come back for more. And, I am certain that before the weekend is over, Suzie will be just like them. I'll have her begging to come back.

So that brings us to why I had Rick make me submit like I did. I have a good friend of mine, about 10 years older than I, who was a professional dominatrix earlier in her life. Cindy spent years perfecting her craft, and made a good living at it. She only got out because she was ready for a change, to start a new chapter in her life, and she's been very successful in her new career in the financial field. The same attention to detail and dedication to be the best that she learned as a domme has served her well in other areas of her life.

During the course of our friendship, she has shared a lot of details about her time as a domme with me. She attributes a lot of her success to the time she spent as an apprentice in an east coast dungeon with some of the best dommes in the business. As an apprentice, she spent a lot of time watching and assisting the pros. But for most of her first year, she was a submissive. At first, only for the dommes. But, as she started 'learning the ropes' (yes, pun intended), she would occasionally work as a paid submissive. Her mentors only allowed very special people to work with her. They were well experienced and knew their way around the dungeon. In Cindy's opinion, you can only learn to be a true dominant if you've also been a sub.

I had shared our plans on what we wanted to do with Suzie with her. She was quite enthusiastic, and it was Cindy that encouraged me to submit to Rick before I worked on Suzie. How could I turn down free advice from a former professional? So that's what led me to have Rick make me a guinea pig for everything I planned to do to Suzie.

Before we parted ways that night, she looked at me and asked "Do you really intend to try to make Suzie a permanent slave for you and Rick?" I nodded my assent.

"You know, since I gave up being a domme, I haven't used my skills very much in my personal life, and sometimes I miss it. Maybe at some point in time I can come over and play with her with you guys."

"Without a doubt!" I said enthusiastically.

After the two days of punishment from Rick, we both got really busy with our work. And Rick wanted me well rested, so other than one day that he took me over his knee and gave me a mild spanking, we didn't really do anymore kinky stuff.

Friday couldn't come soon enough. Rick and I both took Friday off and drove down to the cabin. We wanted to make sure we were rested up and had everything set. It was going to be a long weekend.

I had emailed Suzie early in the week. I introduced myself to her and told her that her ass belonged to me from Friday at 6 pm until Sunday morning at 10. I only gave her a few simple instructions, but didn't really let on what all was going to happen to her.

"Dear Suzie,

My name is Stepahine. Rick has told you all about me, and that I will be in charge this coming weekend.

I have to tell you that ever since Rick told me about you and how you treated him (and others) back in High School, that I've been waiting for a chance to teach you a lesson.

You will arrive at our cabin promptly at 6:00 pm Friday. You will dress the way you dressed for the reunion last week, with one exception - you will wear no underwear. You will have no need for it, since you will be naked most of the weekend.

You will park your car in the empty spot to the right of the driveway. As soon as you're on our porch, you will take off all your clothes except for your high heels and place them and your purse with your car keys in the wooden box that's to the right of the door. Take the slave collar out of the box and buckle it tightly around your neck. You will wear this for the entire weekend as it will remind you of your status.

Ring the doorbell and drop to your knees with your legs spread wide, and your hands clasped behind your neck and your eyes looking down.

When the door is opened, you may look up at me and say "Good evening Goddess Stephanie. I am here for you to punish me anyway you see fit."

I will tell you to come in, and you will crawl on your hands and knees into the entryway. You will kiss each of my shoes, and stay kneeling down with your face at my feet until I give you further instructions.

Do NOT disappoint me, and don't EVER show any sign of disrespect to me or Rick.

Goddess Stephanie"

I got wet just writing that letter. I could not wait for the weekend to unfold.

I wanted to dress as intimidating as possible for the first time she set her eyes on me. I put on a skintight leather catsuit. No underwear. You could make out the outline of my camel toe between my legs. I left the suit unzipped until just below my breasts, showing my spectacular cleavage (OK, I don't usually tout myself like that, but even I had to admit that my cleavage was hot in this outfit.) And the thin material allowed my nipples to stand out.

Rick and I sat in the living room waiting for the sluts' arrival. We had the feed from the camera over the front door up on the TV. Rick was dressed in a pair of tight leather pants and an unbuttoned leather vest. No shoes or socks. He looked every bit like a dom.

Suzie was either anxious, excited, scared, or a combination of all three, because didn't she arrive on our doorstep at 6:00 on the dot. She rang the bell, and we both looked up at the feed at the same time. There she was, kneeling just like I ordered, naked except for her heel and collar.

I wanted to prolong the anticipation, so I let her kneel there for 10 minutes before I looked at Rick and said "Show Time." I got up and walked over and opened the door. Like a good little slut, Suzie looked up at me and her eyes got as wide as they could be. I can only assume she was stunned by my appearance. She stumbled for words for a few seconds, then repeated exactly what I told her to say: "Good evening Goddess Stephanie. I am here for you to punish me anyway you see fit."

"That's a good little Suzie-Slut. Follow me." With that, I backed further into the cabin and Suzie followed. As soon as she got in, she bent over and kissed my short high-heeled boots. I had chosen to wear these incredibly sexy ankle boots I had since the catsuit showed off the curves of my legs so well. These ankle boots reminded me of something out of a superhero genre, something Catwoman would wear.

I bent over and clipped the leash to Suzie-Slut's collar, and started walking rapidly into the room. She scrambled on her hands and knees to keep up with me as I walked her over to the couch where Rick was sitting watching the spectacle.

"Hello, Suzie-Slut. We meet again. Just to remind you, Goddess Stephanie is in control this weekend. You are to obey every order from her like it came from me. Believe me, Goddess is a lot crueler than I am, and you DO NOT want to cross her. You're going to have a hard enough time this weekend as it is. Do you have any questions? This is your one chance."

"N..n..no, Sir, Master Rick Sir." Good slut, remembered her training from last weekend well. We may have a long future with this slut as our entertainment. But she had a long, hard few days ahead of her first.

Goddess Stephanie started right in "Suzie-Slut, I really don't think Master Rick punished you nearly hard enough last weekend for all you did to him back in High School. Stand up, I want to inspect you."

Suzie stood up, nervously looking up at her new Goddess. She tried not to stare, but you could see her eyes ogling her Goddess's form, scanning up and down. I don't know Suzie's inclinations towards playing with the same sex, but she clearly was excited to be so close to someone so perfect and intimidating as Stephanie.

"Legs apart! Clasp your hands behind your back" Goddess ordered. Stephanie circled around her once, then a second and finally a third time. Stroking here, pinching there, giving a gentle slap now and then. She reached down with her gloved right hand and ran a finger up and down Suzie's slit. Up and down several times, then spread her lip apart with two fingers. Then she stuck that first finger all the way into Suzie's pussy. "You're very wet, pet. A very wet pet."

I started fucking her with my index finger, slow at first, then harder. I could hear Suzie's breath starting to come in short gasps, and could hear the squishing of her wet cunt. The little bitch was getting excited already. I took my finger out and held it up to Suzie's lips. "Suck yourself off my finger" was all I said.

Suzie looked a little surprised, but didn't hesitate as she sucked on my finger like it was a little cock. "Nice job, Suzie-Slut. Did you like tasting your own juices?"

"No, Stepha...." SLAP! Suzie didn't even get to finish say my name when her Goddess slapped her harder across the face than I ever did last week. I grabbed her by the hair and bent her head back and spit right dead center in her face. "WHAT was that you said, you stupid little bitch?"

I meant "No, Goddess Stephanie. Please, I didn't mean it, it just slipped out."

"You are so far down the food chain, you little slut, you will *never* be allowed to be that familiar with either myself or Rick or anyone else we choose again." She shoved her face right into Suzie's and yelled "Got that, BITCH?"

"Yes, Goddess Stephanie. I'm so sorry, it won't ever happen again."

I forced myself to calm down a bit, and backed up a step. "I'm going to have so much fun with you, bitch." I grabbed one of her ample tits with each hand and started playing with them. Gently at first, then soon I was squeezing them for all they're worth. Rick was right, they *are* nice tits, especially for a bitch her age. Still firm, just a bit of sag. And the nipples, oh how I was going to love torturing them. I started rubbing my thumbs over both nipples at once, then started gently squeezing. Then not so gently. Then twisting back and forth, pulling and twisting at the same time. "Oh,yeah, these tits and nipples are going to be in for a world of hurt."

"Now, get down on your knees and properly greet Master Rick."

She couldn't drop down to her knees fast enough and started kissing my feet like her life depended on it. Finally, after a few minutes, I yanked on the leash 'Over here, Suzie-Slut."

And with that, I sat down in a cushioned armless chair that I had set up in the middle of the room. On the floor next to the chair were any number of spanking implements. "Get over my knees, bitch. I'm going to start you out with a good old fashioned spanking. Maybe that will teach you a little better to show me the proper respect."

Hesitantly, Suzie laid herself over my knees. "Keep your feet on the floor at all times. Don't you EVER reach back to cover or try to soothe your ass. Got that, Bitch?"

"Y...y...yes Goddess Stephanie."

"Now, you can scream, you can cry, you can beg. But under no circumstances are you to move from the position until I tell you to."

I was going to enjoy this so much. I had positioned the chair perfectly so Rick could see her face and Suzie's ass perfectly. I took a few minutes to run her hands over Suzie's ass, down her leg, and back up to her ass. I probed her pussy with a finger again, then stopped and started rubbing on Suzie's puckered little asshole.

And then, just like that, I started in, spanking Suzie with just her hand. I like to start all my spankings this way, whether it's one of the little sluts we play with or me. This was *not* one of the playful spankings I usually give to one of the little sluts we like to play with. Those were meant to mostly stimulate, with just a little pain. No, this spanking was meant to punish.

I started in on the right cheek, and gave her 10 or so moderately hard whacks. Then 10 to the left. I alternated like this for a while, increasing the intensity with each set. After about 4 or 5 times through, Suzie's ass was starting to get quite red. She was wincing with each slap of her cheeks.

I loved the way her ass jiggled when I hit her. Most of the sluts I play with don't have nearly the meat back there that a mature bitch like Suzie has. I'd stop after every set, and rub my hand over her cheeks, feeling the heat starting to come off. And I'd run a finger or two up and down her wet little pussy. Yes, hard as I was spanking her, the little slut was getting wet. I think we found a closet submissive here!

After 50 or so spanks to each cheek, I took a break. I concentrated on fingering her slit for a bit, fucking two fingers from my right hand in and out as hard and fast as I could. With my other hand, I started playing with her ass hole with my index finger. First, just gently teasing, then starting to stick it in and pull it out slowly. Soon, I was fucking both her pussy and ass with my fingers. The moans coming from told me that she was loving it. Well, time to put the kibosh on that for a bit!

With that, I reached down to the floor and picked up the hair brush. Hair brushes have been used for spanking for probably centuries, and with good reason. They're easy to hold and grip, you can swing them easy, and the cupped back on most of them actually displaces the air as you swing it, letting you get a lot of momentum. Oh, and they hurt! That's the best part. Easy for the spanker, hell on the spankee.

I started the same pattern I had used with my hand. 10 swats to the right cheek, followed by 10 to the left. Stopping every now and again to feel the welts starting to rise from her smooth, previously unmarked skin. And continuing to feed her lust by playing with her pussy and ass hole.

I stopped with the hair brush after 50 swats to each cheek. I'd have loved to keep going, I have so many fun spanking implements. But Suzie was going to be with us for a day and half, and I didn't want her ass to start bleeding by using one of my really severe toys. There was too much fun to be had yet.

I looked over at Rick. He had resisted the temptation to take out his cock and stroke it. He knew we had a long way to go and he didn't want to start cumming too soon. But I could see the huge bulge in the front of his pants. He clearly liked what he saw.

I unceremoniously dumped Suzie off my lap. "Well, Suzie-Slut, aren't you going to thank me for your spanking?"

She looked up at me, almost in awe, her eyes slightly reddened from tears, and said "Thank you, Goddess Stephanie, for my spanking. I've been a bad girl for too long and deserved it." With that, she leaned over and started kissing and worshiping my ankle boots. I picked up my right foot, and pointed at the heel. "Suck" was all I said.

Suzie took the heel into her mouth and started fellating it like it was a little cock. I let her go on for several minutes, then lifted the other foot so she could repeat it.

After about five minutes, I stopped her. "OK, Suzie, I hope you liked your little warm up. Because, I can assure you, that was one of the easiest things you're going to do this weekend.