Choices Pt. 09

Story Info
Last chapter in the series of our initial encounter with Suz.
2.5k words
4.53
1.3k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last chapter of the first week of our encounter with Suzie. First her night with me, then the weekend where Stephanie took control. I plan a follow-on, where Suzie becomes our long term Sub-Slut. Stay tuned.

Stephanie:

Suzie had just taken a beating with my cane. That was probably the hardest I've ever used a cane on someone, and I was quite impressed with the results. But I wasn't done yet.

I bent down and untied her ankles from the table and her wrists from the rope at the other end of the table. "Turn around and spread your legs wide again."

Suzie turned around and I tied her ankles wide once again to the table legs. I wanted to make this a little challenging for her, so I clipped her wrists together behind her back.

"I'm not going to kid you, Suzie-Slut, but this is going to hurt. A lot. I've heard enough of your screaming today, so I've got something for you. I've got a pair of my panties I've been saving from my workout yesterday. Open wide."

Suzie shook her head and clamped her lips tight. "You silly little slut. Haven't you learned not to defy me?" I simply reached up and pinched her nose shut. She tried to keep her lips shut, but couldn't for long. As soon as she gasped for a breath, I shoved my rolled up panties into her mouth.

"Since you made this harder for me, I've got a little extra for you. This is one of my socks from my workout." This time it was easy to force the sock in her slutty little mouth. I reached over to the counter, and grabbed a roll of duct tape and ripped a 10" or so length off. I slapped it over her mouth and pressed the ends tight onto her cheeks.

"Ok, now, you little bitch. I won't be interrupted by your whining." I walked over to the counter and picked up the tawse. Walking up to her, I was slapping my left hand with the tawse that I held in my right. "Three guesses what I'm going to use this one for.

Suzie just shook her head back and forth hard. Her eyes bugged out and I could almost smell the fear. Wasting no time, I pulled my arm back and WHACK slammed the tawse up into her pussy as hard as I could. I could tell it took her breath away, and she desperately wanted to take a few big gulps of air. But, gagged as she was, she could only breathe through her nose. I only waited about 30 seconds and brought the tawse hard into her pussy lips again. Even through her make-shift gag, I could hear her cry of agony.

What to do, what to do. Do I drag this out, teasing her and prolonging the agon, or do I go right after the sluts pussy hard and fast. I finally decided. I'd do both.

I waited a couple of minutes before I delivered the next blow. This was probably my hardest yet. The next three were similarly delivered slow and deliberate.

As amusing as this was, I wanted to see her reaction if I went after her hard and fast. No sooner had I given her the 7th blow, I hauled back and gave another. If finished up the last 4 just as hard and fast,

I dropped the tawse and stood back to admire my work. Sweat was pouring off the little slut. Her legs were trembling,and her breaths were coming hard and fast. But the best was her pussy lips. Red and very inflamed. I knew the pain was going to build for a while longer. I couldn't resist, and reached down with my right hand and stuck one, then two fingers into her red puffy cunt. OMG. The little bitch was soaking wet. What a pain slut. I started fucking her with my two fingers, and rubbed my thumb over her clit.

Her gasps quickly turned into sexy moans, coming through her gag. Her breathing got faster and faster. Her eyes went glassy, and all at once her body started spasming in the throes of once massive orgasm. I grabbed hold of her so she didn't fall, and quickly bent down and untied her ankles from the table. I unclipped her wrists from each other, and walked her out to the living room and sat her down on the couch.

She was spent. She'd been through the wringer. I was impressed by how well she handled it all, actually. I helped her lay down on the couch, and covered her with a blanket. "Sleep for a while, Suzie-Slut. You've done well."

We let Suzie rest on the couch until late afternoon. She finally stirred, and I told her to go clean herself up and take a shower. When she was done, she was to dress again in her French Maid's outfit. I had one last bit of humiliation for her.

She came out of the bathroom after having taken a nice long hot shower. I had her do some menial chores around the cabin. Nothing too strenuous, mostly just dusting with a feather duster. It just really fit the vibe of the whole Maid outfit thing.

The doorbell rang, and she looked over at me with a puzzled look. I don't think she had considered someone else coming over to see her like this. I called her over, and told her it was the pizza delivery guy and I wanted her to answer the door and pay him. I handed her a $ 20 bill, and pulled her top down under her breasts. Her tits and nipples were now on full display. But she didn't dare argue.

She teetered over to the door on her stilettos. She opened the door to see a good looking young man. (We knew him, he was the regular driver on this route, and we had made sure he was working tonight.) His eyes bugged out when he saw Suzie in her sexy little outfit with her tits on display. After he found his tongue again, he handed her the pizza and told her that would be $20 exactly. She handed him the 20 and he said "What, no tip???" (We had set this up with him.)

Suzie looked over at me, and I just said to her "You're going to have to figure out some other way to tip him, aren't you Suzie-Slut?"

"Suzie-Slut?" said the driver (John was his name.) "I like that. Well, if you don't have money, I can think of another way to tip me" he said with a smirk.

With that, he reached down and unzipped his pants and took his cock out of his undershorts. And what a cock it was! (We'd heard this - don't ask.) Not fully hard yet, it looked like it had to be at least as big as Rick's. Suzie stared at it with a lustful look, and I said to her "You know what to do - SUCK IT, Bitch."

She put the pizza down on the hall table, and dropped to her knees in front of him, ready to worship that magnificent piece of meat. And worship she did. Suzie stroked him with both hands until he was fully hard, then began licking up and down. She swirled her tongue around the head, and John just tilted his head back and moaned in ecstasy. With one hand still stroking his cock, she pulled his huge balls out of his shorts and started licking and sucking on them like it was her first meal in a week. Finally, she took him deep into her mouth and started work in earnest. Sucking like a whore, she took most of his length deep into her throat. John helped her out by putting his hands on the back of his head and pulling her down as deep onto his cock as he's probably ever had someone.

It wasn't long before he was ready to shoot. I looked down and saw that Suzie was furiously rubbing her own pussy now. I wasn't going to stop her. She was showing us just what a wanton slut she really was. Finally, John pulled out until he was a few inches from her open mouth, and giving his cock a few strokes himself, he shot his load all over her. She ended up with John's spunk in her mouth, on her cheeks and chin, on her tits and even in his hair. We had asked John to store up a good load for this, and he fulfilled his end of the bargain well.

Suzie dutifully licked him clean, and helped him tuck back in and zip up. John looked over at me and mouthed a big "Thank you."

"Wow, that was quite a performance, Suzie-Slut. He's about the same age as your son and his friends were when you sucked them off." Suzie started to say something, but I glared at her and shut her right down. I know she was going to protest that she was going to deny sucking her son off. But if things work out, we'll get to the bottom of this at some point in time down the road.

"Bring the pizza into the kitchen, Suzie-Slut." Suzie dutifully teetered into the kitchen and set the pizza down on the table and stood waiting for instructions. This little slut is a natural born submissive I thought. For all her bluster her whole life, she's really just needed someone like us to bring out her natural instincts.

"Sit down and join us, Suzie. No strings attached. Just enjoy a leisurely dinner with us." It was a pleasant time. Just like a friend had dropped over for dinner. Well, except for the fact that she was dressed like a slutty maid with her tits hanging out and cum all over her. When dinner was over, I told Suzie to clean up, then go wash herself up and come join us in the living room.

Suzie came crawling in on her hands and knees about a half hour later. Rick and I were sitting snuggled up on the couch. I pointed to a spot on the floor in front of my feet. She obediently kneeled in front of me, and looked up expectantly at me.

"Well, Suzie-Slut, it's been quite a time, hasn't it? I put a lot of work into this weekend. I think you owe me a little gratitude."

"Thank you, Goddess Stephanie, for everything you did."

"I think you can do better than that." I pointed down at my feet. I was still dressed in my leather skirt and black stilettos boots. Suzie got the hint and bent over and started kissing my shoes. She genuinely put some real effort into it. After a couple of minutes, I put one gloved finger under her chin and lifted her face up until she was right at the level of my crotch. Of course, I hadn't worn any panties. I spread my legs wide and took my other hand and started running a gloved finger up and down my hot, wet slit.

Suzie didn't have to be told what to do next. She dove right in and attached my pussy with passion. It didn't take me long, I came after just a few minutes, squirting my juices all over her face.

I took a minute to recover, then told her "It's time we've had a little talk, Suzie-Slut. I hope the last two weekends have shown you that you can't go around bullying people and thinking you're better than others all the time. Sooner or later, it's going to catch up with you. In your case, it took 30 years, but I think you've paid at least a part of your debt."

"You know, I'm pretty sure that a side of you came out this weekend that you didn't even know about. I mean, we've known what a little bitch and slut you've been all your life. But you have a real submissive side to you. You need this type of discipline in your life. And, you have to admit it, you LOVED THIS! Have you ever cum as hard as you have this weekend and last? I doubt it."

"Answer me. You loved the way you were treated, didn't you? You know you deserved it for the way you've treated people over the years."

"Y...y...yes, Goddess Stephanie. I deserved every last bit of it."

"Good. How would you like to make a more permanent arrangement? I'd like you to go home and think about it this coming week. Would you like to sign a contract to be our personal plaything for the next 12 months? I promise you that you will be able to keep the rest of your life as normal as it is now. There's no reason for your family, friends or employer to know about any of this. If you promise to at least think about it, there will be no more punishment tonight. In fact, you will probably get more pleasure in the next few hours than you've had in the last 20 years combined. Would you like that, Suzie-Slut?"

"Yes, Goddess Stephanie. But what would be involved?"

"Here's a slave contract for you to take home and read over. If you want to sign it, be here at 6 pm sharp next Friday night. You will be naked except for your slave collar, fishnet stocking and stiletto heels. You will knock on our door and kneel down with your hands crossed behind your back. You will have the signed contract in your mouth. You understand all that?"

"Yes, Goddess Stephanie."

"Good. In that case, let's have some fun!"

And for the next 3 or 4 hours, Rick, Suzie and I fucked and sucked in just about everyway possible. My strapon got a good workout in Suzie's ass and pussy. Rick's cock ended up in all three holes of both Suzie and I. Suzie got her first (at least she said it was) DP. I fucked her pussy while Rick fucked her ass. Then Rick fucked her in the pussy while I fucked her in the ass.

We made sure that Suzie came more times than she could count. I licked her pussy to at least three mind shattering orgasms. Rick licked her to two himself. I even rimmed her asshole while fingering her wet slit until she came gangbusters.

Of course, this was all part of our master plan. We gave Suzie an experience she'd never had before, and would be able to have again.

We finally all fell asleep in the same bed in an orgasmic haze. The next morning, we had a pleasant breakfast with just general chit-chat. On the table next to Suzie's place was a copy of her "Slave Contract." I walked her to the door, but she made sure she took the contract with her before she left. As she put her hand on the door to leave, she turned to me, wrapped her arms around me and gave me the biggest, wettest kiss imaginable. I couldn't help but smile to myself as she walked out. "Yeah, this bitch is ours" I thought to myself.

The End