Choices to be made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I put the brush and dryer away she stood and adjusted the gown, I was getting used to seeing her naked form which I was more surely seeing as a tease.

''Brain to groin......looking ok but no touching....was the message sent through my body.''

She followed me to the kitchen where I served up the lasagne with a side plate of fresh salad. We chatted quietly while we ate and I tried to find out more about her without being too obvious. I realised that she was an expert at this game as well, as her replies were quite defensive. I guess if you are on the streets, particularly as a young female, it's a skill you acquire quite quickly.

From her point of view it was quite understandable, but a bit of my brain was wary I wasn't being spun a story.

I offered her a glass of wine which she accepted as we relaxed watching the television. Just before it was time for bed the drier alarm went off. I emptied it and neatly folded her clothes and handed them to her. I deliberately placed her underwear on the top, just a hint that I was un-phased in handling them.

As we headed to the bedrooms she asked if there was a light that could be left on.

'Yes' I said 'the bedside lamp is a touchable one you can set it as you like.'

'Thanks' she replied 'I didn't want to wake up in an unknown place in the middle of the night.'

'That's completely understandable in your situation. Um...just so you know I usually sleep naked and with my door open but no light.....I hope that doesn't bother you?'

She gave a little smile but shook her head to show she was ok.

We took it in turns to use the bathroom and then settled in our own room. It was slightly odd to see the dim glow from her room reflecting off the walls. She had left her door open as well.

Despite having a young lady sleeping next door I actually dropped off quite quickly like I normally do. The next thing I knew was coming too at about 2:00 as I needed to pee. I quietly headed to the bathroom to relieve myself. I stopped and glanced into her room on the way back.

She was lying in the recovery position; face down with one leg straight and the other raised at a right angle. The gentle glow from the bedside lamp afforded me a lovely view with her slightly puffy lips standing out and her pert puckered ring just about showing.

I was acting like a typical voyeur but when my cock started twitching I returned to my own bed. I lay on my back and pushed the duvet off me as the night was warm. I slowly drifted off again with one hand resting over my cock.

.............................I think it was a noise of some sort that seemed to drag me from my slumbers. I saw a shadow moving in the dim light coming through the door. It was her, quietly creeping into my room. I lay still, breathing quietly, and wondered what she was up to.

After a while she moved around my bed and lay herself down beside me. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself staring into hers. We both looked at each other but not a word was spoken.

After several minutes she slowly slipped a hand onto the top of mine that was still on my cock. She gave a gentle squeeze and then relaxed into the bed just watching me barely blinking.

I wanted to pull away before I made a choice I didn't want to. No that's really not true. I knew I shouldn't........but to say I didn't want to was not correct. What normal guy when a naked young lady has slid herself into his bed would do nothing?

Still no words were spoken; we just looked into each other's eyes. Then the inevitable happened. My cock slowly started to stiffen. She didn't move her hand but my expanding cock was now pushing against it. Just the hint of a smile passed across her face. She knew she had won this battle.

Very slowly she moved her head close to mine and whispered quietly. 'I know you are trying to be good and have no intent to misbehave with me or force yourself on me like others have. But that is not how I feel. I want you.........no..........I need you.'

She gently pushed my hand off of my cock and wrapped her own around it as much as she could and squeezed gently. I was frozen just looking into those eyes. I had chosen not to stop her.

Almost imperceptibly she started moving her hand up and down. I tried to relax as the eye contact continued. My cock was pointing up my body with her hand gently stroking it. She moved her head closer to mine and I thought she was going to kiss me. But no.....just a little smirk and I lost contact with her eyes as her head disappeared down my body.

Her soft clean hair tickled on my chest as she brought her mouth towards her moving hand which stopped on the next downward stroke. There was a pause and then her tongue flicked over my sensitive head. My body jumped and I couldn't help but moan out load. I could almost feel her smile around my cock as she knew how sensitive it was.

She very slowly slid her wet lips over the knob of my cock then slowly bobbed her head up and down, her saliva started to mix with the precum that was leaking from my tip. She just kept her slow movement up and down. I shouldn't have chosen this situation but I was not able to stop it from continuing now.

Her hand, gripped around the base of my cock, must have sensed the pulses that were starting and slowly getting stronger and stronger as my arousal was building. I tried not to push into her mouth but the sensations were starting to overwhelm my brain and my hips started to rock upwards.

I don't know if she was dipping deeper or I was pushing more. Whatever, my balls had decided what was going to happen as they started to squeeze tighter and tighter. I knew I was close to the point of no return. I placed my hands each side of her head and tried to gently pull her off me. 'Going to C......C.......Cum I managed to shout. I pulled a little harder.

She shook her head and mumbled 'nnnnnnnnno' and then thrust her mouth hard down, taking me all in. My cock's head hit her throat. That was it......my balls clenched and started to pump my cum down her throat. She struggled to swallow and almost gagged but managed to hold on until my pulses gradually stopped.

The tension in my body eased and I relaxed back down onto the bed trying to let my breathing slow. She slowly let my cock slide out of her mouth and she crawled back up the bed and those blue eyes stared at mine again.

Very slowly our mouths closed together and we kissed gently but passionately. I could taste myself all over her tongue as it tussled softly against my own. After a while she slowly straddled my body. She reached down and placed my softened cock against her slit. She turned her head and rested it on my chest and relaxed onto my body as we cuddled against each other.

She obviously knew I needed a little recovery time but had positioned herself to take advantage when I showed signs of life.

I felt like I was starting to doze when I felt her lips start to flutter on top of my cock. It was like an alarm clock telling it that it was time to get up. It slowly started to stiffen again and she had certainly placed it in the right spot as it caused those lips to separate with the pressure as it grew. She turned her head and looked at me with those big blue eyes again.....and a smirky smile formed on her face.

She slowly started to rock her hips back and forth and gradually the leaking head of my cock slipped inside of her. I felt her vagina walls grip it tight and then let go as she pushed herself slowly taking it all inside of her where she held it tight again.

It was obviously doing something for her as she was moaning gently. I slipped my hands slowly down her back and placed them over her rounded cheeks. I pulled gently to lock our bodies together.

After a while she placed her hands on my chest and pushed her body upright so she could start to ride me. I just relaxed as she built up a steady rhythmic pace on top of me. I could feel a little pressure every time my head slid over her sensitive clit.

Her moaning increased in volume and she started to move faster and faster till she moaned out loud and gripped my cock tight and I felt her shiver as her orgasm hit. Her grip relaxed after a short while allowing her juices to flow down over me.

My orgasm had been held at bay as I had let her control the action, but I needed to release my tension now. It didn't take long. A few slow and deep strokes and I moaned as my juices were pumping deep inside of her.

She lay her head back down on my chest as her breathing recovered. As she relaxed she rolled off me but held my hand in hers as we both drifted off to sleep.

...................................It was already light outside when I became awake. I was lying on my back. I slowly moved my arm across the bed to my side but there was no one there. Surely I'd have woken up if she left the room? I ran my other hand across my chest and down over my stomach. As I got close to my pubic area I felt the stickiness of bodily fluids. I had definitely shot my load at some point.....or was it her juices.

I headed to the bathroom for a shower and looking through the door saw her lying on her back on the guest bed. One leg was up at right angles and she held a hand loosely over her pussy. I peeped for a few minutes and it looked like dried cum around that area.

After a good soaking I was returning to my bedroom wrapped in a towel as she wandered yawning and naked out of her room and headed to the bathroom.

'Good night?' I asked her.

'Mmmmmmm.......I think so' she said with a hint of a grin 'certainly had some interesting dreams.'

I left her to wash while I dressed and went and prepared some tea and toast for breakfast. She joined me a little later, dressed and looking better for having the hot shower.

We had a quiet chat and I said 'I'll drop you back into the town centre and let you get on with whatever your plans are.'

'Thanks' she answered quietly.

We shared a bit of an awkward goodbye as I dropped her back in the middle of all the shops. Neither of us mentioned what did or didn't happen during the night.

A couple of days later I tried some more research on her records. I wasn't making much progress when all of a sudden I had a data hit. I sat and looked at the screen with an open mouth.

It was a batch of court records showing her with a named man being convicted and fined for numerous thefts. They both were recorded living in a house in a local village. 'You've been conned like a bloody idiot' my brain shouted at me.

I immediately chose to stop all of the research. But I still had the smallest nagging doubt lingering in my head. She appeared to go completely against the form of most other beggars I had come across.

I was in town a few days later when I saw her carrying two coffees but she didn't see me as I went into a chemist store. I didn't see her on my exit and started to walk home.

As I was passing an old car illegally parked I noticed the passenger pull back in her seat. I saw her in my periphery vision trying to hide behind a coffee cup. I walked on without looking and assumed it was her criminal friend in the driving seat.

For a long time I ignored her whenever I saw her again although her eyes often followed me. But I knew there was still some sort of connection. After that I sometimes handed her some food but have never spoken again.

The question I keep asking myself is 'am I a fool for even choosing to get involved'. Did we really have sex.....or was it just dreams.....to be honest you probably know as much as I do.

12