Choked and Forced to Orgasm Pt. 01

Story Info
Choked and forced to orgasm. Warning: Mention of rough sex.
1.4k words
3.77
14.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend, Mel and I have this ritual of skipping class and going back to his place once a week. We had not been having sex because firstly, I had a yeast infection and also, i was so convinced every relationship is exclusively for sex, I had decided to give up on relationships. When i finally decided to get into one, i realized I wanted to be loved instead of being lusted for. So i decided to not go through with it, and if a man leaves for the lack of it, I'd let him.

When my bf stuck around and I could see that he truly was in love with me, my inner slut started to emerge. We started doing some things. It kept progressing but none of us would cum because both of get turned on by making the other person orgasm. For me, it's submission through an act of service. For him, it is knowing he can have me shivering under him, moaning his name with my pussy clamping around him that turns him on.

Now to explain to you, Mel is the hottest specimen of humans I've ever seen. At 6 feet, broad shoulders, an angular face, a muscular body and veiny arms, I knew I'd get lucky in bed the entire time we're together - the moment i saw him. At 5'2, I love the strength imbalance and i love how he would sometimes toss me around like a rag doll and then at times treat me with the utmost care - gently like a precious little thing.

Either way, after almost two months of this, it was ridiculous how we could not get the other person to cum (except for that one time when he put me on my back with my head hanging from the bed and fucked my face like any other hole he owned, while i held a vibrator to my pussy - at the end of which, he came at the back of my throat. It was almost like an order to swallow because I had no other option. It was hot as fuck.)

This time, I think he had enough. When we got to his place, he let the dog out of the house while I was putting stuff down on the table. I asked him for water and he told me it was in the fridge. As soon as I went to the fridge, he came up behind me, spun me around and pinned me against the fridge with his hand on my throat. My gaze met his, and there was this smirk on his face - this confident smirk which basically said "You are mine to do with what I want". Maintaining eye contact, he slowly raised me up by my throat till I was on my toes. As he leaned in, I could feel his warm breath on my skin. I could not help myself and flung my lips, locking them with his - making out with him feverishly. He soon pulled back and guided me to the table with a handful of my hair pulled and bent me over it, with a warm hand on the small of my back.

"Who told you you're allowed to kiss me till I kiss you?" he asked, "You do understand what happens to horny bitches who don't obey, don't you?"

It was just the beginning and if he wanted me tame, he would have to tame me himself. So I replied with a "Why don't you show me?"

With my head held in place, I could not look back, but I heard a tight slap, followed by a burning sensation on my left ass cheek. I screamed. "Good girl" he said, "Now instead of screaming, every time I spank you, I want you to count."

*Spank* "One."

"One what?" he asked me.

I was visibly confused. He asked me to count. I could feel how hard he was spanking me and I knew for a fact I'd feel his hands on me the entire day every time I sat down, but it was making me so wet, I wanted more. Either way I did not want to be bratty enough for him to take it to the next level, so I complied.

"One... what?" I asked, audibly shaken.

He leaned on top of me, his cock digging into my ass, his mouth near my ear, with my face tilted from my hair wrapped around his hand. One...sir." he said with his raspy voice softly and clearly. "Did you understand?"

"Yes..." I said, "..sir?"

"Good girl" he said

Now I like to be degraded, but I am also a huge whore for appreciation. He began to spank me again. I counted. One, sir. Two, sir. Three...

After the count of ten, he pulled me up by my hair and led me to the bedroom. We took our clothes off to get comfortable. Throwing me onto the bed, he climbed in too, pulling me against him so i was leaning against him and him against the bed rest. Without saying much, he put on a movie we had decided to watch and started planting little kisses all over my face. I held his arms around me and relaxed in the warm embrace. That is what I like about him. He will fuck me like a roadside whore and he will also hold and kiss me like his delicate little girlfriend and its the perfect balance.

While watching the movie, I could feel him getting hard, his member digging into my back. So I slipped a hand behind myself to stroke him as we watched the movie.

He brought his mouth near my ear and just said a teasing "Mmhm." I could hear a smile in his voice. I looked up at him with a playful gaze and bit my lip. His gaze shifted to my lips - he always said he liked them and he liked the way I bit them. To be fair, my lips are kinda plump and soft and undoubtedly my favourite feature.

He caught me by my neck and turned my head around to kiss me while he explored my clit. He started by making small circles and going slow. As he began to speed up, I decided to turn around and straddle him as I made out with him.

I always love to do that, straddle him and grind on him, where his cock rests in between my pussy lips, and i slather it with my juices, denying him the pleasure of being inside of me, yet being engulfed in my warm pussy, ready for him to claim it.

After a minute or so of it, once he was tired of grabbing my hips and pulling me down to grind harder on him, he flipped me and laid me down on my back, putting one knee in between my legs. He looked me straight in the eyes - I could see plain hunger in them. The hunger to make me his, to mark every spot on my body - the hunger to own me and tame me and leave me sore to remind me every second of the day who I belong to.

With his knee between my legs, he whispered, "Now grind on my thigh and show me how starved my slut is for my cock."

I needed no further encouragement. I arched my back and began grinding on his thigh, making it slick with my juices. He lightly choked me with his hand. Smirking down at me, he said, "Look what a good slut you are, complying and rubbing yourself off on my thigh, desperately doing whatever it takes to get my cock. Do you think you deserve it? Do you?" I let out a muffled "Yes".

He didn't like it. "Yes what?"

"Yes sir" I said but it was too late. He turned me around to spank me. But this time, it was my bare pussy being spanked. With my face held down into a pillow, I could only scream into it as i felt myself wince, but also get wetter with every spank. Once my cunt was red and swollen, he dragged me out of bed to the floor where he held my head in place as i knelt and forced his dick inside my mouth - not going in slow, not even giving me time to adjust to his 6.5"+ length, he rammed it to the back of my throat however much I resisted it.

I started feeling nauseous and gagged on his cock. I tried to tell him I might puke but he seemed to have read my mind. "I don't care if you puke, I am not pulling my dick out of your mouth." he said.