Choose Your Adventure

Story Info
Amelia discovers a new resort and a new side of herself.
1.5k words
4.49
17k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia hands were sweating as she drove the country road outside the city. She had never though of herself doing something like this before, but after her last break up with some local asshole she new she had to try something new.

A friend of a friend had mentioned some new "Sex Adventure Resort" that was in one of the neighboring towns. She had brought it up jokingly as a way to could get over her most recent ex, on their last girls night.

"No way that's a real thing!" one of the girls blurted in disbelief

"Oh it's real alright! I've heard from not one but TWO girls in my spin class! They went together.. said they had the time of their lives!"

This peeked Amelia's interest; two girls?

That was something she had never done before, but secretly always fantasized about.

The next day after a little digging on the internet she had found it.

"Choose Your Sex Adventure"

She felt an aching sensation between her legs as she read the words on the screen.

She continued;

"Imagine a place where any and every fantasy can and will come true.

Whatever your heart (& other body parts) desire.

Come play, explore and discover with us."

And with that she booked a two night stay for the following weekend.

She turned down a long cobblestone driveway that led to a massive vine covers brick building.

Her nerves were getting out of control.

As she walked through the main entrance she was greeted by one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen,

"Good Afternoon, checking in?" The woman asked

"Yes, Amelia Watson. Two nights"

"Please fill out these forms, and bring them back to me." She said with a devious smile.

She sat down in the lobby on a velvet sofa and looked around room. Floor to ceiling marble, sculptures and crystal chandeliers.

"This place doesn't look like a sex resort" she thought "probably why it was so damn expensive"

The first two forms were simple legal weavers but when she turned to the last page she froze; a full page of different sexual acts for her to choose from.

What she liked, didn't liked, have tried, wanted to try and do on and so forth.

She marked the box that read

"Lesbian Sex"

She felt her nerves turn into excitement.

She checked the box indicating that it would be her first time then made her way down the list and checked a few more boxes; kissing, breast/nipple play, spanking, oral sex, sex toys, edging, fingering, scissoring, squirting, group sex, light bdsm and a few others.

At this point Amelia could feel how pet her panties were after thinking about all the possible scenarios in the near future.

She stood up and walked back to the desk with the beautiful woman and handed her the clipboard.

"My, my.. Very open for your first time." She said with a wink "I'll add this to your file and send someone up to your room shortly with a bottle of champagne. And here's a little something for the wait."

She handed Amelia a small black box and directed her to her suite.

On the third floor she opened the door to her room; Gilded and glamorous just as the lobby was. She opened the box to find a pair of vibrating panties and a note that read

"Time to Start Your Adventure."

She stripped immediately exposing her tanned, freckled skin and perfect double D breasts and began touching herself in the mirror in front of her. She slipped the panties on and laid flat on the bed. As she tease her nipples, she slowly worked her way down her body. She reached for the remote to the panties, took a deep breath and turned them on.

She instantly moaned in pleasure as she felt an almost instant orgasm start to build, her imagination had her so worked up she had to stop herself from climaxing too soon. She wanted to enjoy every part of her sex filled weekend. But after a few minutes of edging herself, she heard a knock at the door.

She grabbed her silk robe and quickly put it around her.

At the door a naked woman arrived with her champagne just as the receptionist said.

Shocked at the nudity, she couldn't help but stare at the sexy brunette's perky tits.

Her hair wavy and brown sat on her shoulders and bright blue eyes were mesmerizing.

"See something you like?" Asked the brunette

Amelia blushed "Oh- sorry.. I just wasnt expecting you to be.."

"Naked?" She giggled "We have a clothing optional dress code above the first floor. By the looks of your file, I thought you might like it. Where would you like your champagne?"

"You can put it on the dresser" Amelia instructed.

The brunette walked over and opened the bottle and started pouring. Amelia's eyes were glued to her body, taking in every curve.

"My name is Danielle by the way" said the brunette, bring a glass to Amelia and sitting down on the bed.

"Amelia" she replied

"Well Amelia, Im not just here to bring you champagne. I'm am here to show you just how incredible sex with a woman can be."

She patted her hand on the bed next to her. Amelia slowly sat down and Danielle removed the robe from her body.

She took her breasts in her hands before kissing her passionately and laying her back.

Amelia knew what she came for but she wasn't expecting this.

Danielle kissed down her neck to her nipples, sucking and biting them; it drove Amelia crazy. She tried to reach Danielle's tits but I'm the same moment Danielle stopped her, looked up and said

"This is about you, let me show you just how good you can feel"

Amelia laid back and let Danielle do as she pleased. Danielle lightly kissed and caressed Amelia's inner thighs and stomach, touching everywhere but her pussy driving her insane with anticipation. Suddenly Danielle turned the vibrating panties back on starting on the lowest setting and slowly moving it to the highest She watched Amelia's body shake and let out a loud moan.

"That's it. That's a good girl. Come for me." Danielle praised.

No sooner Amelia called out in ecstasy.

"That was amazing!" Amelia said in a breathy voice.

"Oh, you're no where near done."

Danielle smiled and pulled off Amelia's panties and stuck a finger into her pussy.

"You're soaking wet" Danielle purred "You must be enjoying yourself."

Amelia managed to get a small "yes" out in between moans.

"Then I know you'll love this," she slowly started licking Amelia's clit and moving her finger in and out of her and adding another in her tight hole. As Danielle licked faster and faster, curling her fingers inside of her, Amelia could feel another orgasm building, but this time it felt different.

As her orgasm hit harder than ever before, Danielle didn't stop. Amelia screamed in pleasure, her back arched and squirted all over the bed. Danielle licked her clean and came back to Amelia's level and kissed her again.

"I have never done that before!" Amelia said out of breath.

"Well isn't that the point of coming here?" Danielle said playfully "Now spread your legs wide." Amelia did as she was told. "Yes. Just like that. Now keep them that way. " Danielle ordered, and left the room.

After a few minutes Danielle reentered the room but this time, she wasn't alone. "Amelia, This is Sage. She's here to play with us."

Amelia look her up and down- Sage was maybe 21, tall and slender. Blonde hair and tanned skinned.

Sage walked over to the bed and sat down next to Amelia and kissed her.

"Now it's your turn" Danielle said to Amelia

Sage straddled Amelia and put her breasts in her face. Amelia took one of them in her hand and the other in her mouth and flicked her nipples. Sage purred in pleasure and slowly moved up just enough to where her pussy was right above Amelia's mouth, teasing her and giggled.

Amelia grabbed Sage's thighs and pulled her to her tongue and started eating her pussy like she had done it a million times before.

Danielle had made her way back over to the bed and lightly rubbed Amelia's clit. Amelia moved her hips like she wanted more. Danielle sat up and intertwined her legs with Amelia's and started to grind her aching pussy against hers, watching the show in front of her.

Sage rode Amelia's tongue until she couldn't take it anymore and grabbed her long dark hair and fucked her face until she came. Amelia could taste the slickness of her sweet cum on her tongue as a Sage came down off her high.

Danielle didn't stop grinding on Amelia until she felt herself get close. She flipped her body onto the bed and Amelia was now on top, while Sage play with her nipples and fingered her own pussy.

"Fuck me Amelia!" begged Danielle

Amelia grabbed Danielle's thigh and started grinding harder and faster until the three women spiraled into orgasmic bliss.

Breathing heavily, Sage asked curiously

"How was that for your first time?"

Amelia took a sip of her champagne, looked at the two women who had just fucked her, smiled and said,

"It may have been my first, but it is definitely not my last."

TO BE CONTINUED...