Chris' Adventures Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, my, my." She strolled over to Chris. "Very sexy. So, you wear panties all the time?"

"Yes." Chris answered. "Christy has had me doing this since she caught me with the neighbor."

"Good for her." Ellie said as she traced a delicate finger around the large bulge in Chris' panties. He shook at her touch. "Does that feel good?"

Chris looked down at her and nodded.

"Now, be a good boy and help me out of my clothes." Ellie stepped back and held up her arms waiting for Chris to come and remove her top.

Chris stepped over to her, took hold of her lycra top and pulled it off. What he didn't know was that it was a top that had a sports bra built into it. So, when he pulled it off, her breasts bounced free of their confines. Freed from the tight grip of a sports bra, her grapefruit sized breasts hung low on her chest, a nice valley between the two, perfect for sliding your cock up and down. The areola were slightly larger than a half dollar and her nipples were not hard yet but they looked to be just shy of the diameter of a nickel. He hoped he would get to wrap his lips around them at some point. Her stomach wasn't tight but a little round, not fat though. Her almond skin soft to the touch as he removed the top.

Ellie held out a foot. "Now on your knees and take care of my shorts and shoes."

Obediently, Chris got to his knees and unlaced each shoe and in turn removed her shoes and socks. Her feet were small and her toenails were painted purple. He caressed her feet tenderly and slid a hand up her tight legs to the waistband of her shorts. "Both at once?" He asked, looking up at her.

"Yes." Ellie said with a grin.

Chris hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and her underwear. He tugged and both slid over her wide hips and down her supple thighs. He moaned when the sight of her trimmed pussy came into view. She had a jet-black landing strip shaved above her pussy. Her mound was shaved clean and her lips just peeked out from the smooth mound below the short strip of pubic hair. Ellie's pussy lips were tucked into her mound, hidden from view. He inhaled and could smell her musky aroma mingled with the sweat from working out. It was intoxicating to him.

Ellie looked down at Chris on his knees. "Do you like what you see?" She stepped back and stood there, hands on her hips, wire rimmed glasses framing her eyes, her jet-black hair hanging to just below her shoulders.

"God yes." Chris answered.

Ellie stepped forward again, close enough for Chris to touch her. But he didn't. On his knees, his head was just a little higher than hers now. He was admiring her curvy figure when she pulled his head to hers and she kissed him. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself to him. His lips met hers as her breasts pressed against his collarbone and neck. Her lips pressed hard against his, her mouth opening and her tongue thrusting forward. Chris responded in kind. For someone in charge, the kiss was filled with lust and wanting he thought. He wasn't going to complain though. His mouth opened and her small tongue darted inside, searching for his. He thrust his tongue out to tangle with hers. He knelt there, their lips locked together, her soft breasts pressed against his body as their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouth. Finally, after a few minutes she pulled away from him, sighing contentedly.

She gasped. "It's been a long time since I've been kissed like that."

Chris looked at Ellie and smiled. "Well, I aim to please."

Ellie smiled back. "We'll see if you keep it up. Now let's get into the shower and get cleaned up before we get down and dirty." She flashed Chris her wicked grin again and walked to the bathroom.

Chris turned on his knees and watched her round ass sway back and forth as she disappeared through the door. He heard water running as he got up and hurried into the bathroom. Upon entering he saw that their bathroom was much like theirs. The shower stall was tiled in grey and large enough for two people with a bench on the far wall and steam was beginning to rise over the top of the glass stall door. The tub farther back, behind the shower was a soaker tub, also big enough for two. He didn't see Ellie and peered into the stall, not seeing her he glanced around the corner and saw her standing in the tub and wondered what she was doing there.

She beckoned him with her finger to join her in the tub. "Come here. Before we get into the shower there's something I've always wanted to do."

Chris joined her in the tub, wondering where this was going.

"Take off those panties and let me see your cock." She commanded. She watched as Chris peeled the satin fabric from his body, sliding the smooth fabric down his legs. His cock sprang free, jutting out in front of him. She licked her lips and reached over to touch it. A moan escaped Chris' lips as she wrapped her hand around his thick shaft and began pumping it. "Very nice. Bigger than my ex, which is good. Now why don't you be a good boy and get on the floor of the tub. I really have to pee."

Chris looked at her with astonishment. "What?"

"I need to pee." Came her stern response. Reaching out and gripping his cock, she tugged him into the tub.

Chris moaned at her strong grip and went with her tugging, stepping into the tub and kneeling. He was sure he knew what was coming next and was actually eagerly awaiting it.

"I want to do something my ex never wanted to do. Give someone a golden shower. But you, you, seem kinky enough to try it." She looked down her small nose at him, her hands running to her groin, rubbing her pussy and spreading her lips in anticipation of the coming stream.

Chris watched as she spread her legs and her fingers slipped into the folds of her pussy. Her fingers spread her lips and he could see how wet she was. He licked his lips in response to the sight of her glistening pussy. "Yes." Chris groaned. He'd thought about getting Christy to try that but he didn't think she would be up for it. "I've wanted one."

"Well then today is your lucky day." She inched closer, almost straddling Chris. "I'm going to give you your first." She moaned as the first drops of urine fell from her pussy, her fingers spreading her pussy wider to better aim the stream as it started.

Chris watched in anticipation as the first drops of urine fell from her pussy and landed on his chest. Even kneeling as he was, sitting on his legs, his head was still above her pussy. Moments later a warm stream of urine ushered forth from her cleft. The golden hued stream hit his chest, splashing on his neck and running down his stomach and over his hard cock, which twitched in response to the warm fluid hitting it. He'd peed on himself before in the shower, and enjoyed it, but nothing compared to having a woman stand before him as she freely urinated on his chest and groin. He sat there resisting the urge to reach down and stroke his cock with the hot fluid coating it as the stream of urine continued to hit him. At last, the stream ran to a trickle and Ellie inched forward, her pussy just inches from his face. He inhaled and the scent of her pussy mixed with the fresh urine was driving him wild.

"Now," Ellie began, "clean up my pussy." She grabbed the back of Chris' head, pushing him lower and then pulled it forward until his mouth clamped down on her mound.

Without hesitation Chris began licking her pussy. He'd eaten Christy out numerous times after she'd just gone to the bathroom and hopped into bed, it didn't bother him, so he dove right in. His lips clamped down on Ellie's smooth mound and he thrust his tongue into her slit. Running it up and down her slit he lapped up the last of her urine and tasted her musky juices. His cock twitched with excitement as he ate her out. He was wet with piss and licking this woman's slit and loving it.

Elie moaned and groaned as Chris worked her pussy over. Her legs tensed and relaxed as he thrashed his head back and forth. "Yesssss." She hissed. "That's it, shove that tongue deep in my hole. Lick me clean." She egged him on, pressing his head harder on her smooth mound.

After a few minutes, she let go of his head and pulled away from him, breathing heavy. "You have a very talented tongue Chris."

Chris smiled up at Ellie, still damp from her urine. "Thank you. Christy thinks so too."

"And I'm impressed that you didn't hesitate to let me pee on you, or eat me out afterward."

Ellie stepped out of the tub, her ass shaking as she stepped over the edge.

She stepped into the shower and beckoned for Chris to join her. "Get in here and wash me up Chris. The soap is in the corner of the stall." She pointed to the bottles of soap and shampoo that were sitting on a small shelf in the tile. He grabbed the soap and a poof and lathered it up. His soapy hands roamed over her body, careful not to linger too long in one spot lest she think he was doing something he shouldn't. Her ass was tighter than Christy's, but just as smooth and round. Her thighs were tight, just like his wife's. He soaped up her back and caressed her shoulders and neck feeling her muscles relax as he massaged them a bit.

"Mmmmm. Very good Chris." Ellie cooed. "Christy must love having you as a husband. You're hitting all the right spots. Now be a good boy and do my hair." She stood under the running water to let the soap wash off her back while Chris grabbed the shampoo bottle. She looked over her shoulder and saw that Chris was ready so she stepped out from under the falling water, her back still facing him.

Chris dutifully lathered up her hair and she stepped under the shower head to let him rinse it off. When he was finished with that she turned to face him. "Now that you're done with the back, you need to take care of the front." She held up her pendulous breasts and Chris noticed that her nipples were hard at this point. They were thick, as big around as a nickel, and long, they stuck out to what looked like three quarters of an inch from her areola. He licked his lips in anticipation of getting his mouth on them.

Ellie saw him eying her breasts as she held them there. "You don't get to play with these yet." She admonished him, letting go of her breasts and tugging at her nipples, eliciting a moan from her thin lips. "Now clean me up so we can really get down to fun."

Chris soaped up his hands and washed her chest and stomach, paying special attention to her breasts as he did. He didn't get handsy but he managed to get a good feel of them for the first time, making Ellie moan. Working his way lower he ran a soapy finger up the cleft of her pussy and around her mound, making Ellie's eyes flutter with pleasure.

"Mmmmmm. Very good Chris." She sighed as he cleaned her up. When he finished, she stood under the shower head again and rinsed herself off. "Now, go ahead and get yourself cleaned up." She commanded as she stepped out of the shower to towel off.

Chris looked at her with a sad look in his eyes. "You didn't think I was going to do it for you did you?" She giggled. "You're here to serve me right at the moment. So, clean up and come on out. And don't you dare stroke that cock of yours."

Chris soaped up and got to work cleaning himself off after having been pissed on. He scrubbed all over while Ellie busied herself out in the bedroom. When he'd finished and come out, he stopped short, standing at the foot of the bed was Ellie, her short frame naked, her round breasts hanging low, and a strap on harness around her hips. Attached to it was a ten-inch, lifelike dildo that was about two inches thick. It was then that Chris noticed her legs looked longer and he saw that she was wearing a pair of platform heels. They were purple, to match her painted toes, and had a two-inch platform. The spike heel looked to be almost six inches in length. Chris moaned as he took in the sight of her.

Ellie grabbed the dildo in the harness and wiggled it at Chris. "Too big for you? Or do you not want this?"

"Not at all." Chris smiled. "And of course, I want it."

"I thought you might." Ellie walked up to him and held the dildo next to his cock. The dildo was a good four inches longer and definitely thicker. "You don't quite measure up to my toy do you? Does that make you feel inadequate?"

Chris blushed. He's always liked having a large cock in him and loved seeing Christy get stuffed with a big cock. He'd felt small compared to a couple of the lovers the two of them had, but she'd never complained about him being too small. "A little. Though my wife never complains about my size."

"Well I won't either." Ellie stroked his cock slowly and watched him squirm and moan. "I don't like big cocks, but my ex liked large dildoes in his ass." She gripped his cock and used her other hand to pinch his nipples. A yelp and a moan escaped Chris' lips. "You like that don't you?"

Chris nodded. He looked down to watch Ellie as she leaned in to bite the other nipple. Pain and pleasure shot through his body and he squirmed at her touch. She was hitting all the right spots.

"Oh God Ellie."

"I'll bet Christy has a strap on harness she uses on you, doesn't she?" she stepped back and gave him a lustful look. Then she started to walk around his, taking in his naked body, standing there. She caressed body as she strode around him, making him moan at her touch. "Should I have you slip back into your panties?"

Chris groaned.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Chris nodded. Ellie reached out and rubbed his stiff cock. Chris moaned. He'd love nothing better than to slip back into his panties while Ellie and him had their fun.

"Well not today." Ellie told him as she stroked his cock. "We're going to leave you the way you are, naked and here to please me. At least for now." She let go of his cock and rubbed his ass. "How badly do you want me to stuff your ass with this?" She asked. She stood there in front of him, waving it like a bat. The thick phallus looked obscene jutting out from her short, feminine body but he loved it.

"Badly. I love a cock in me. Real or fake." Chris groaned out.

"Good." Ellie dropped to her knees. "But first. I'm going to tease you with my mouth. Just stand there. Don't touch me, and don't you dare cum yet." She thrust out her tongue and began licking Chris' cock up and down, coating his shaft with her saliva and then moving onto his balls. One by one she sucked them in and played her tongue over the smooth surface of his scrotum. Chris groaned loudly as she played with his balls.

Chris looked down and watched as Ellie let go of his balls and then swallowed his cock in one easy move. He grunted and wanted to start thrusting in and out of her mouth but he held still like she had told him. She bobbed up and down on his shaft sucking hard with each thrust. He was amazed that her tiny mouth could fit his whole cock in there. Moans and groans filled the room from both of them. She was obviously getting off on teasing him as she was now fondling her breasts The more he watched, the closer he could feel himself edging to orgasm. When he thought he'd explode she finally pulled off his cock.

"Oh God. I was so close." Chris sighed.

Ellie grinned at him from behind his cock. "That's the idea baby. Get you on the edge and keep you there." She leaned back and massaged her breasts, tugging at the nipples, stretching the skin of her breasts out and making her moan loudly. "I'll bet you want so wrap your lips around these don't you?"

Again, Chris nodded. Ellie stood up and held one out for him, cradling it in her hand as if she were offering it to a baby to suckle. "Suck it for me. Get on your knees and show me what you can do with that mouth." Chris got on his knees again.

He didn't have to lower his head very far. On his knees, his mouth was right at her neck and when she picked up her breast, it was right there. "May I touch it?" He asked.

"No, not yet. Just suck it."

Chris did as commanded. He opened his mouth and planted a soft kiss on her hard nipple. A low moan escaped Ellie's lips. Instead of sucking her nipple into his mouth he planted more kisses on her areola and around her soft breast. She continued to moan.

"Mmmm. Very good." She sighed. She watched as he laid kisses all over the flesh of her breast and then returned to her nipple. She moaned as he thrust out his tongue and began flicking it back and forth over her thick nub.

He continued by licking it, flicking his tongue back and forth over the hard nub that was presented to him. Her moans became louder. Opening his mouth wider he sucked the nipple into his mouth and began sucking at it like he was trying get milk from her. His tongue grazed her nipple as he sucked over and over again. The moans coming from Ellie told him he was doing his job well. Finally, after what seemed like a long time, she pulled away from his mouth. "Ohhhhhhhhh very, very good Chris."

Chris watched as she took one hand and snaked it under the strap-on harness. When she withdrew her hand, two fingers were glistening. She held her hand in front of Chris "See what you did to me?" She wiggled her fingers inches from his mouth and watched as he inhaled the scent coming from her wet fingers. "I'll bet you want to lick them, don't you? Get a taste of me?"

Chris nodded. "Very much so."

Grinning, Ellie took her fingers and wiped them off under Chris' chin. He could still smell her scent on him after she pulled her fingers away. "Not yet." She teased. "But you can at least keep smelling my wet pussy as I fuck you. That should drive you wild."

Chris groaned in ecstasy.

"Now, why don't you lick my cock before I slide it in you. She held up the thick phallus and ran it over Chris' lips. She looked down at him and he stuck out his tongue, licking the head and shaft. Up and down the shaft he worked his tongue as Ellie watched. When he got to the head, he licked it all over and then, without being told to, opened wide and began sucking it. Slowly he worked the head into his mouth and began bobbing on what little he could.

"Eager to have this aren't you? Ellie moaned as she held the cock in one hand and massaged a breast with the other. I'd love to see you actually suck a cock for me."

Chris pulled off the fat head and moaned. "Well, I have videos on my phone of that."

Ellie slapped his face gently with the fat cock. "No, not on video. I want to see you here, with a real cock in your mouth. I told you those pictures turned me on. I've never seen the real thing right in front of me before. I tried to get my ex to do it for me but he wouldn't."

"To bad for him." Chris sighed. "I'd be more than happy to put on a show for you. If Christy will let me." Chris smiled up at her hoping he could do just that someday.

"Well we're off to a good start." She cooed. "If you do well the rest of the day. I'd love to have you back and show me. I'm sure we could work something out with Christy." She patted the bed. "Now, get up here so I can stuff that ass. You know you want it bad, don't you?"

Chris crawled on the bed, spreading his legs wide for Ellie and bracing himself for the huge invader.

"Come on, tell me how bad you want it?" Ellie commanded.

"Very bad." Chris moaned. "I want that fat cock in my ass."

"Such a slut." Ellie said, laying the phallus next to Chris' cock. "Now lube it up for your ass."

She bent over and picked up her phone, snapping a picture of the fake cock next to Chris' hard shaft. He started lubing it up for his ass and she took another pic.

"He wants it bad." Ellie typed out to Christy after attaching the photos to the text. She hit send and then looked down at Chris. "Is it all ready?"

Chris nodded and slid the fake cock between his legs, waiting for her to slide it in him.

Ellie took the cock in her hand and spread Chris' cheeks with it. "Get ready to be fucked real good."