Chris' Adventures Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie moaned and let her head fall back on the bed, slipping off Chris' cock. "God that tasted good." She bucked her hips and moaned as she tried to push herself to orgasm against the vibrator in her pussy. "Let me cum Chris. I'm so close."

Chris pushed the vibe deep into her pussy, shoving the rabbit head hard against her clit. Ellie grunted and gasped. He wiggled the vibe back and forth in her pussy and over her clit. The groans and grunts came faster and she began to tense. With his free hand he reached down and tugged at her nipples one at a time. Soon Ellie was tensing up and gasping for breath, her legs stiffened and she let out a loud, guttural moan as her orgasm hit her. Her back arched and she cried out, "Oh God Yes! Yes!" as she slumped on the bed panting heavily and shaking from her orgasm. Chris let go of her nipples and left the vibrator in her pussy as he leaned over to kiss her, her body still shaking.

"Mmmm. That was incredible." He lifted up his head watched as the vibrator slipped from her pussy and she let out a sigh of contentment. He reached up and pulled the eye mask off her head and she looked up at him, smiling, "Thank you Chris. That was incredible."

Chris untied her hands and she hugged him to her. "I wan to do this again sometime." She whispered into his ear as he fell on top of her.

"Me too Ellie." Chris sighed as he rolled over onto the bed next to her.

"Maybe next time you could bring a friend over." She trailed a finger up his chest. "Show me how you pleasure other men. Let me live out my other fantasy."

Chris moaned. "I think I could arrange that. Or maybe bring Christy over? Please both of you at the same time?"

Ellie sighed. "I think we could possibly do that." She rolled over and kissed Chris tenderly on the lips. "Right now though, I think I should get ready to head home." He stood up and looked around for his clothes that were tossed over the bedroom.

Ellie got off the bed and came to his side of the bed and hugged him. "You can't stay just a bit longer? It's been so long since I've had a man in my bed, I want to relax and cuddle after an incredible afternoon."

Chris hugged Ellie to him, her breasts crushed between them on his stomach. "I don't think Christy would mind if I stayed a little longer." He let go of her and slipped back into bed, holding open his arms as Ellie slid in next to him and rested her head on his chest.

Ellie snuggled up next him and sighed, "Thank you."

Chris held her as he thought about what he could do in the future with Ellie, either with Christy or without her, and it excited him.