Chris' Adventures Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Ellie, fill my ass." Chris begged spreading his legs wider and holding his cheeks apart.

"Mmmmm. Very good." Ellie said as she pushed forward. Chris' tight hole spread a little bit and she felt some resistance. Backing off, she eased in again. "Relax Chris. I know you can take it." She caressed his cock and stomach as she held the cock in her other hand and pressed forward again. His ass opened a little wider and took half the head in.

Chris grunted with pain and pleasure as the head of the fake cock spread him wide. "Oh God, it's so big."

"But you like it, don't you?" Ellie cooed, thrusting forward a little bit.

Chris grunted. "Ahhhh. Yesssss." He pushed forward, trying take the cockhead into his ass. His face was contorted with pain and pleasure as Ellie pushed forward again. This time the head popped into his ass and both of them let out a low moan. Chris' mouth hung slack as the head penetrated his ass. His tight ring closing on the head of the cock. Having the thick dildo in his ass felt incredible. "It's so huge. I love it."

"Ohhhhh. That was a sight to behold." Ellie moaned. "I can only imagine what a real cock would feel like." She pushed forward a bit and his ass took more of the fake cock. "Think you can take it all?" Ellie asked.

Chris grunted in response and wiggled his ass. "Fill my naughty ass please."

"You are a naughty boy." Ellie chided him. She leaned over and grabbed Chris' hips and thrust forward slowly. She watched as the cock slowly fill his ass. Inch by slow inch it disappeared. She would stop every now and then to pull it out to the head and then slide back in, making Chris groan and moan each time.

When she had all but the last three inches buried in him, Chris moaned. "Oh God it's so huge. I don't know if I can take more." He wiggled his ass and could feel the huge dildo moving inside of him. His cock was throbbing and he wanted to cum so bad.

Ellie leaned over, as she did, a little more slid inside his ass and Chris let out a loud moan. She kissed his lips gently and smiled. "Shall I keep going, or not? I don't want to hurt you. Then our fun would be over."

Chris took a deep breath and relaxed. He wanted to take it all. He thought he could, he'd had Rob's thick ten-inch cock in him. This one wasn't longer. But it was wider. "Go slow Ellie. I want it all."

From above him, Ellie smiled. "Mmmm. That's what I want to hear." She stood up straight, took the bottle of lube and dripped some more into the crack of his ass, and eased forward a bit more. Chris spread his legs wider and she slid a little more into his ass. They both moaned as more disappeared in his ass. She wiggled her hips and grunted. "Ohh that feels good. The dildo keeps hitting my pussy in all the right spots when I thrust into you. I'd forgotten how good this felt." She pushed forward and more of the dildo disappeared in Chris' ass.

Chris moaned and groaned as Ellie pushed more of the monster dildo in his ass. It felt like it went of forever and pretty soon it would be hitting his stomach he thought. His eyes were half closed and his face a mixture of pain and pleasure as Ellie slowly slid in more of the dildo. Finally she stopped.

"Oh God. You took it all." She gasped. "I'm impressed. How does it feel?"

"Like my insides are full and my ass is stretched." Chris sighed with pleasure.

"Does it feel good?"

"Ohhhhhh yessss." Chris hissed.

"Well we're not done yet." Elli reminded him as she took his legs and put them on her shoulders. With her small frame, Chris' knees almost came to her shoulders as she hoisted his legs high, letting her slide just a little more into his ass. It was almost comical to see. "I'm going to fuck you good now."

Chris didn't say anything. He just gripped the sheets as Ellie withdrew the dildo until just the fat head was in his ass and she slid forward at a slow, steady pace, burying the shaft deep in his ass again. "Ughhhhhh, oh my god Ellie!" He arched his back and let her penetrate his ass over and over, stretching his tight ass with the huge invader. It. Feels. Incredible.." He gasped with each slow thrust. "I want more."

"Ohhh. Does my naughty boy want it fast and hard?" Ellie cooed as she pulled out once more and shoved the dildo back in.

Chris nodded.

"But you had best not cum yet." She reached down and gripped his cock in her hand and stroked it. "I have plans for this beautiful cock." She let go of his shaft and began moving her hips faster, sawing in and out of his ass at an increasing pace. Over and over, she filled his ass with the large dildo, going faster and faster as Chris begged for it harder. Her thighs were slapping his ass, making clapping sounds as they fucked, joining the sounds of their moaning and groaning as they neared their orgasms.

It felt like Ellie had been pounding his ass for forever when Chris heard her say she was close to cumming. He'd had his eyes shut as she ravaged his ass and he opened them to see her breasts bouncing and swaying as she thrust into his tight ass. He watched as she quickly undid the straps on the harness and let it fall from her hips.

"I'm getting close." She groaned as she stepped out of the harness, leaving the cock buried in him, and climbed on the bed. She mounted his hips and spread her mound, her small lips glistened in the light of the bedroom. "Hold that cock up so I can sit on it." Chris did as he was told and she began thrusting her hip back and forth, running the head of his engorged member through her wet slit. "Mmmm. Hold still while I fuck myself with this gorgeous cock." Without another word she sank down on his shaft, taking it easily into her wet and waiting pussy.

Chris groaned as he watched her sink down onto his hips, taking his cock in one easy stroke into her wet and warm pussy. She immediately began bouncing up and down on his shaft. Her warm wet pussy was driving him wild and it took all his concentration to not explode in her right then and there. Every bounce made the dildo in his ass move and press against his prostate, driving him closer to orgasm. Without her to hold the dildo in place, each bounce made it slip a little from his ass. He gripped the shaft with his ass as best he could but it was slowly sliding from him. He didn't want it to fall out, the felling of the huge shaft in him and her pussy around his cock was incredible. The combination of her pussy around his cock and the giant dildo still in his ass was driving him wild.

Ellie leaned forward and bounced her hips up and down on Chris' cock. Her thighs tightened and pressed against Chris' ribs, holding him in a vise like grip. Her breasts swung like pendulums back and forth with each thrust. "Oh god Chris, your cock feels incredible." She groaned and moaned while riding his cock. "Come for me now. Fill me with you hot cum." She bounced faster and faster on his cock.

Chris relished the command to release his load. She bounced up and down on his cock and he began to tense with the release of his orgasm. The dildo in his ass had now worked its way almost out of his ass, just the head was still in his tight hole. Finally, Ellie, sank onto his cock one more time and he exploded. As his ass contracted and relaxed the head of the dildo came out and he gasped at the sudden emptiness he felt as his cock shot load after load deep into her pussy. It felt like he was flooding her with gallons of cum. She bounced and moaned as he flooded her pussy, her groans and moans getting louder and louder. He'd stopped cumming but Ellie was still riding cock, her hands were massaging her breast and pinching her nipples. Her head tossed back and forth and her mouth and eyes screwed shut in ecstasy. Then without warning she slid off his softening cock. He watched as she quickly scooted up to straddle his head. He could see his cum slowly dripping from her well fucked mound as she lowered herself onto his lips.

"Eat me out Chris. Clean up your cum and make me orgasm." Ellie settled down onto Chris' face without waiting for an answer and moaned and groaned as Chris thrashed his head back and forth, his tongue running up and down her slit and over her clit. He was licking and sucking her, not missing a beat as she fondled her breasts. Shaking and moaning as her orgasm washed over her. Leaning forward she held herself over Chris' face on all fours as his tongue stabbed into her pussy and lapped up her juices and his cum. Her breathing became ragged and her nipples hardened as she exploded with her orgasm. "Oh God. Oh god. Oh God." She moaned. "Yessssss! She screamed as she clenched Chris' head tight between her legs before collapsing on top of him, trying to catch her breath.

Chris continued to lick her wet folds as she collapsed on top of him. His tongue playing over her soft skin as her body shook with small waves of pleasure after her orgasm. Finally, she rolled off him, breathing heavily. "Oh God. That was the best sex I've ever had." She sighed and looked at his face, glistening with cum and pussy juice. "Did you like having your ass stretched wide?"

Chris rolled onto his side and smiled at her. "God yes. And your pussy felt sooo good. Do I get to stick around for round two?"

Ellie rolled onto her side and kissed Chris tenderly on his cheek. "Oh yes. You can have me any way you want after that." She collapsed back onto the bed totally satisfied. "I haven't had a good fuck like that for quite a while." She smirked at him. "Not that I was getting fucked for the most part." Ellie sat up on one elbow and kissed Chris again, this time on the lips. A soft tender kiss. "But first I need to recover, and I'm sure you do to. And," She looked at him with a gleam in her eye. "I need some help with a few things around the house. So why don't you get those cute boy shorts back on so you can help. No need to get fully dressed. I like you in the panties."

Chris smirked right back. "I see. The last time I fooled around with the neighbor I ended up in a similar situation. Seems to be a running theme with me and women." He said as he tugged on the boy shorts and watched as Ellie put on a satin robe.

"No point in getting dressed." She said. "We're just going to end up naked again anyway. Did you wife loan you out to the neighbor for some "work"?" She made air quotes with her hands.

Chris laughed. "Yes, yes she did. I ended up helping her do some painting and then she wanted me to get all dolled up like a maid and clean her house."

Ellie looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well I don't have any cleaning for you. And nothing as labor intensive as painting. And I'd certainly rather you just parade around in your panties." She walked over to him and swatted his tight ass. "Now how about we get to work?"

Chris smiled and followed her out of the bedroom to the first floor. "So what do you need me to do?"

"I need some help putting together the entertainment center I just bought this week. It's kind of big." They walked into the living room where a couple of large boxes lay, waiting to be opened.

"I see. This thing is huge." Chris looked at the boxes. It looked like it was going to be taller than he was and wider than he was tall.

"It is. Now why don't you get to work while I fix me a drink. There is a tool box over by the front door." She pointed to a shiny red Craftsman tool box sitting on the floor of the entry way.

"This looks like you could have done it yourself." Chris said as he grabbed the tool box.

Ellie met him at the boxes in the living room and gripped his ass hard. Chris yelped. "Well yes. I was going to have my neighbors kid put it together. He's a senior in high school and I pay him to do some work around the house and yard for me sometimes, but now I've got you. Which is much better. I can get more from you." She then smacked his ass. "Now get to work."

Ellie walked off to the kitchen while Chris opened up the boxes and began organizing parts. Chris heard a blender going in the kitchen as he continued to work. He wondered what she was making.

When she returned she had a margarita glass she was sipping from. She gave one to Chris and took a seat on the couch, looking his panty clad body over. "I like the view. I could get used to this." She took a sip of her drink.

"I thought you were going to help?" Chris asked as he took a drink.

"Oh no. You're doing the work. Your wife said I could use you." She took another sip with a thoughtful look on her face. "You know, she could rent you out as "help" around the house to ladies who need it." She giggled at the thought. "I would definitely take her up on that service."

Chris groaned at the thought of that. "I would be more than willing to come over and "help" you out around the house."

Ellie sat back on the couch as Chris continued to work. "Well, we will see how you do the rest of the afternoon. Now keep working." She watched Chris work and picked up her phone, snapping a picture and sending it to Christy. "He's being a good boy and helping around the house. I like the view and I'm envious that you get to see this all the time. I jokingly told him that you should rent him out for house "cleaning" and "chores" to people. He could work in anything from panties to a maid outfit." She hit send and got a response almost right away.

"Glad to see that you're putting him to good use. Thanks for the pictures, they were hot. And that's quite the kinky idea. So he's behaving for you?"

Ellie read the text and sipped her drink. "He is. I told him I'd like to have him over on a regular basis to "help" out with things around the house. I actually could use some help around the house now and then. Along with some other "services" he could provide me."

"I think we should get together and discuss an arrangement." Christy replied. "We could work something out. :)"

"That would be wonderful." Ellie responded.

"So I take it he did a good job pleasing you this morning?"

"He certainly did. He even let me give him a golden shower."

There was a pause in the conversation and then a reply came. "He did?! :0 He's never told me he wanted that before."

"Yes. He was quite willing to let me do it."

"Hmmm. I may have to have a chat with him when he gets home." Christy replied.

Ellie wondered if she just got Chris in trouble with his wife and texted back. "I hope I didn't get him in trouble.."

"Maybe a little. But It's the good kind of trouble. ;)"

Ellie chuckled to herself as she looked up at Chris and saw that he was about done witht eh entertainment center. "That's good. Looks like he's almost done with his chore. We can talk later, I should go."

"Reward him for being a good boy."

"Well, all that's left is to lift it into place and put the doors on." Chris replied. "Then I'm going to rock your world."

Ellie watched as Chris stood up, his tight ass and legs on full display for her as he bent over to lift it into place. "Mmmmmm. Not only do you look sexy in panties, you're nice and strong too. And guess what? Your wife wants to get together and discuss a little arrangement with me."

Chris finish lifting the center in place and turned to smile at her. "Oh?" Chris cocked an eye at her. "And what might that be?" He turned back to the entertainment center and installed the doors as Ellie continued.

"I said I could use you around the house to help me out on a regular basis. If you know what I mean." She emphasized the word help.

"And what did she say?" Chris asked, sounding hopeful.

"She said we needed to get together and discuss an arrangement."

Chris sighed. The thought of potentially coming over here on a semi-regular basis would be incredible. As he looked to see the everything was in place, he felt Ellie's body press against his.

"Thank you, Chris." She spun him around to face her and looked up at him. "I also want to thank you for a wonderful time earlier." She grinned at him with her perfect teeth.

Chris chuckled. He could feel his hard cock pressing against her abdomen. "I should be thanking you. Earlier was one incredible experience. I've never had anyone pee on me before. And I'm not gonna lie. It was hot."

Ellie grinned. "I'm glad. I guess I got lucky, my ex wasn't into it so I'd never gotten to do it before. I figured, after seeing your pics, that you would probably be up for it."

"Oh I was." Chris said as he reached behind Ellie and gripped her round ass in his hands. "But now. It's my turn. At least, I hope. Have I been a good boy for you?"

Ellie let out a quick gasp as Chris gripped her ass. "Oh! Yes you have. And what do you intend to do with me?"

"I have some ideas." Chris cooed. He then picked her up by her ass, lifting her off the floor and kissed her. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around his waist and held on. He held her up in the living room, grinding his panty clad cock into her bare mound.

Ellie moaned and kissed him, stabbing her tongue into his mouth. Her hips ground against his as they stood in the center of the room. "Do tell." She gasped.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander." Chris said with a grin on his face.

Ellie's eyes widened. "Oh God! You're not going to stuff me with that dildo we bought are you? I couldn't fit that in me."

Chris laughed. "No. He gave her a tender kiss. Good thing you said something though, I had thought about it. But," he paused, "I'm sure you have other toys stashed away that I can use."

Ellie blushed. "I do."

"Good. Now let's go get cleaned up." He turned, still holding Ellie around his waist, and walked up the stairs to her bedroom and to the bathroom. Chis eased her down off him and she striped out of her robe and stepped into the shower.

"Do I get the same treatment?" She asked, looking up at Chris from within the shower stall as he stepped in.

"Of course. I'm willing to bet you want it." He waved his hard cock at her. "I've got a full bladder and you're going to get all of it."

"Ohhhhhh." Ellie moaned and she shivered as she got on her knees without being told to. Obediently she knelt before Chris, sitting back on her haunches. With her being so short, the top of her head was below Chris's hard cock. She looked up and licked her lips in anticipation of what was to come.

"You want this don't you?" Chris asked while waving his cock above her.

She nodded in silence.

"Show me how bad you want it." He thrust out his hips towards her, his cock bobbing up and down. He could feel the urge to pee growing and was going to release it soon. He'd been holding it in for a while now, thinking about this while he was assembling the entertainment center. "Your ex never did this to you did he?"

Ellie moaned and reached up to touch Chris' cock. She aimed it down towards her chest. "Noooooo. He wasn't into it." She sighed. "Do it! Shower me!" Ellie moaned.

Chris relaxed and a fast, pale yellow stream of urine flowed from his cock. He watched in fascination as Ellie waved his cock around like a garden hose, his hot stream hitting her chest and stomach. "Oh God Ellie, that is so dirty and erotic. Coat yourself with it."

Ellie guided the stream from his cock up and down her body, letting the hot fluid flow over her breasts and pussy. Aiming higher she let the spray wet her hair and fall over her face. She gasped as the acrid smell of his urine hit her nostrils and the fluid fell over her face.

Chris too gasped in surprise as Ellie literally showered herself with his urine. He stared with fascination as she willingly pointed his stream into her hair and let it fall over her face and body. Finally, his stream was turning to a dribble and Ellie was drenched from head to toe now. She looked up at Chris with a big smile on her face, her hair was wet and plastered to her cheeks and neck, her skin glistening from the golden shower she had just received. Then, without prompting, she opened wide and swallowed his cock, taking his length down her throat and sucking the last few drops of urine from his shaft.