Chris' Adventures Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie pulled off his cock with a sucking sound and gasped. "Thank you." She gushed. Standing up she craned her neck to kiss Chris. He bent low and planted a sensuous kiss on her lips. "That. Was. Incredible."

Chris smiled. "I aim to please." He ran his hand over her urine slicked body and rubbed her nice round ass. "Now let's get cleaned up. I'm going to stick this cock in every hole you have."

Ellie turned on the shower and shivered at hearing that. The hot water cascade over her and washed away the warm urine coating her body. "Ohhhhh. I've never done that before."

Chris came up behind her and pressed his body to hers, his cock landing in the small of her back near her waist. She pressed back against him and moaned. "Really? With as kinky as you are I would have figured you had." He reached around and cupped her pendulous breasts with his soapy hands, massaging her nipples between his fingers.

Ellie groaned as Chris played with her nipples. They hardened at his touch and she pushed against him more, almost like she was trying to bond with him. "I wish. My ex wasn't into it. He liked getting pegged. But not giving it."

Chris hugged her to him. "Too bad for him." He said as his hands played over her belly. "You want it though, don't you?" To emphasize his intent, he pulled back from her and let his cock hang down, starting to harden again, barely resting between the cheeks of her ass.

She nodded. "Be gentle though."

He kissed the top of her head. "I will. Now how about you clean me up?" He watched as Ellie turned her small body around, fully engulfed by the water raining down on her, and began soaping up her hands. She started at his neck, slowly soaping up his shoulders and chest and then down his arms. She caressed his stomach before reaching up to the shower head and aiming it at him to wash him off.

She paid special attention to his hardening cock, soaping it up and cradling his heavy balls, giving them a squeeze and his cock a few deliberate pumps. "Christy is lucky to have this at her disposal. And from what you say, so Is your neighbor."

Chris moaned. "Neither one complains." He chuckled. "Though my neighbor's husband is quite a bit bigger. And we ALL love his cock."

Ellie washed his cock and ass off and mock pouted, looking up at him. "Well damn." She stepped back, letting the water fall over her body again, the steam filling the air between them now. "Are you going to wash me off too?"

Chris grinned. "Oh no. You left me to wash up myself. It's only fitting you do too." He reached out, spun her around, and smacked her round ass, the loud crack echoing off the tile walls of the shower. Ellie yelped and then moaned.

"Mmmmmm. I guess I deserve that." She coed.

Chris toweled off as Ellie washed up. "Now, where do you keep your stash of toys? I'll select something while you're finishing up."

"They're in the drawer of my bedside table." She replied and poked her head out of the shower. "I always keep them handy." She flashed Chris a sly grin and then ducked her soapy head back into the shower.

Chris left her to finish up and he padded over to the bedside table after grabbing her robe and taking the sash out of it. Opening it up, he found quite a stash of toys. There were three dildoes of various sizes and lengths, nothing close to what she used on his ass, some nipple clamps, and three vibrators. One looked like it had a thrusting motion, another had the rabbit clit stimulator on it, and the other was just straight but lifelike. He chose the vibrator with the rabbit on it and the nipple clamps. Those should do nicely.

Ellie came into the room, towel wrapped around her body and saw Chris standing there, cock erect, holding the sash and a couple of toys. "Just what do you have planned?"

Chris grinned. He wiggled his finger at Ellie in a come hither motion. When she got to arms length, he reached out and tugged the towel form her body. It fell to the floor and she stood there, looking up at him, the nipples on her sagging breasts hard as a rock. "I'm going to tie you up and drive you wild." He flashed Ellie a wicked grin.

Ellie shook with pleasure and held out her hands for Chris. "I'm ready and willing." She smiled up at him as he wrapped the sash of the robe around and between her wrists. A moan escaped her lips as he tightened the satin around her soft skin.

Ellie gasped as Chris wrapped his arms around her ass and lifted her up like she was a bag of groceries. "Oh my." She raised her arms and put her tied hands behind Chris' neck to keep herself from falling backwards. She felt Chris spread her ass with his hands and then she felt his cock at the entrance to her wet pussy.

Chris lowered her slowly onto his cock, letting just the tip of his shaft slide in, and then lifted her off him, bringing her head even with his, her ass well clear of his cock now. Ellie let out a moan that was half pleasure, half disappointment. "How bad do you want my cock?" Chris asked.

"Very bad." Ellie gasped.

"Beg for it." Chris commanded as he looked into her half-closed eyes. "Convince me that you badly need it."

Ellie grunted. "Oh God. Give it to me again. I need it." She ground her hips against his stomach. "Can't you feel how wet I am? Please give it to me." She hugged herself to him, pressing her breasts against his chest. "I need a cock in me." Came her breathy reply.

Chris rolled his hips forward to bounce his cock up a bit as he lowered Ellie. Her thighs caught his cock and he wiggled around a little to get the shaft of his cock settled at the entrance to her pussy. "How's that?" He asked as he wiggled his hips, feeling the wetness of her slit.

Ellie looked up at him. She was short enough that when Chris lowered her, her head was staring straight at his chest. Her moans grew as Chris held her there, not slipping his cock into her. Then she felt Chris lower her some more and his cock penetrated her. Inch by inch she sank onto his cock until the entire length of his shaft was buried in her. She groaned and sighed with pleasure as he held her there, slowly grinding his hips with her pussy enveloping his cock. "Ahhhh yessss. God I love getting filled with a real cock." Ellie exclaimed.

"You're going to get to feel a lot of it this time around." Chris replied as he began bouncing her on his cock. She wrapped her legs around him as he began to thrust his hips in time with his bouncing her body. Her pussy was gripping him tightly as she rode him, the wetness of her folds dripping on his thighs. After a while she leaned back and began bouncing on his cock while he held her up. The sound of their thighs slapping together combined with the sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her dripping hole. "That's it Ellie. Ride it like a slut."

Ellie groaned and began bucking faster on Chris as he called her a slut, doing what he wanted. "Oh yeah. I need it. I want it bad." She threw her head back, arched her back, and groaned as she bounced as fast and hard as she could while Chris held her up. Her thighs slapped his as she rode his cock for all she was worth. "Oh god. I'm going to cum." She began to tense up on his cock and tighten the grip of her legs around his waist, urging her orgasm on just as Chris pushed her down on his cock and held her there.

"Not yet." Chris turned around to face the bed and leaned in so his knees were against the edge of the bed. Ellie groaned and tried to start bouncing on his cock again. "I'm in charge of your pleasure now." He leaned over and she slid of his cock, falling onto the bed.

"That's cruel." Ellie sighed as her hands slipped from Chris' neck. As Chris stood there over her, she reached down and began to play with herself. But it was short lived. Before she could get anywhere, Chris grabbed her tied up hands and pulled them away from her pussy.

"Not yet." Chris admonished her. "And I'm just making your eventual orgasm all the better." He climbed on the bed and kissed her breasts, moving from one to the other as he held her hands over her head. "Now scoot to the headboard."

Ellie did as she was told and watched as Chris used the loose end of the robe sash an tied her hands over her head to the slats of the headboard. Now she lay there, stretched out, arms over her head and vulnerable to whatever Chris wanted to do to her. She moaned and shivered as she watched him above her.

Chris bent his head low and began licking and sucking at Ellie's breasts. Her body quivered as he massaged one breast with his hand and his mouth worked her nipple over on the other. His mouth clamped down on her areola and his tongue lashed back and forth across her distended nipple. She moaned and groaned with pleasure as he switched back and forth from one breast to the other. "Such beautiful breasts Ellie." Chris sighed.

Ellie moaned. "You like them even though they sag?"

Chris looked up from between her breasts as he switched from one to the other, "They're my favorite." Leaning over he took one of her nipples in his mouth and bit down on it, tugging at the hard nub. He got the effect he was looking for. Ellie gasped and arched her back.

"Ahhhhh! Oh my God!" She cried out. Her body stiffened and then fell back to the bed. Her breathing quickening.

Chris sat up and grinned, "Is that better than the nipple clamps?"

Ellie cooed, "Yessss."

Chris bent his head again and bit the other nipple and tugged at it, causing the same reaction. He could feel Ellie grinding her hips underneath him. She must be dripping wet at this point he thought. Two more times he bit and tugged at her nipples, each time she wiggled about in pleasure. "Time for the nipple clamps."

Chris grinned at Ellie as he adjusted the jaws to fit her nipples. He wondered if she had bought these after her divorce as he readied them. Based on what she'd been saying, this was probably the case as she used them on herself. Time to change that. He squeezed one breast in his hand, causing her areola and nipple to stand out. He looked up at Ellie as he lowered the clamp to her hard nipple. The look on her face was one of pleasure mixed with a little fear. He touched the cool metal to her nipple and she moaned. Then he slowly released his grip on the clamp and watched her face as the jaws squeezed her large nipple. Her Jaw dropped open and a loud groan escaped her mouth. Her head tossed back and forth.

"To tight?" He asked, not wanting to hurt her.

"Noooo." Ellie squirmed and looked down at her nipple, crushed between the jaws of the clamp. She moaned again.

Chris put the other one on with the same slow movements, relishing in the fact that Ellie was squirming with pleasure under him. The chain connecting the two drooped between her ample breasts and he tugged on it. A groan escaped her lips. "There, nice and tight." He glanced up at her, "Or not tight enough?" A wicked grin came across his face as he took one clamp in his hand and adjusted the screw a bit at a time, increasing the pressure on her reddening nipple.

Ellie moaned and groaned as the pressure on her nipples increased bit by bit. Through half closed eyes she watched Chris tighten the clamps a little bit at a time. Her body would stiffen and then relax as the pressure on each nub grew. Her breathing came in short gasps with each turn of the screw. Finally she spoke up with a mixture of pain and pleasure in her voice. "Ughhh. That. That's good Chris. It feels so tight."

Chris smiled and tugged at the chain again. Ellie gasped. "I was wondering how long it would take you to tell me to stop." He replied. Sitting up he admired his handiwork so far. Ellie lay there, arms outstretched above her, her nipples gripped tightly in the jaws of the clamps. "Ah, I know what I'm missing." He looked around the room for something to use as a blindfold and then he spotted it. She had a sleeping mask on the bedside table opposite of where she kept her toys.

"What are you going to do with that?" She asked.

"Raise your head."

Ellie did as she was told and Chris slipped the mask over her face so she could not see what was going on.

"Blinding you. You'll love it."

Ellie squirmed and tugged at her bonds. "Mmmmmm. Not going to tie my legs up?"

"No. If I do that, I can't do what I'm going to do next."

Ellie lay there, blindfold over her face as she heard Chris rummaging around in her bedside table. Then she heard a package ripping open as Chris shifted his position on the bed, getting between her legs. "Ohhhh. Are you slipping on one of those condoms so you can cum in me?" She asked. "I can't get pregnant if that's what you're worried about."

Chris leaned over. "I'm not worried about that. I've had a vasectomy. Remember, I said I was going to fill all your holes." He saw a shiver run up her body. "I'm going to fill your ass now. Then, I'll have you suck me until I cum."

Ellie tugged at her bonds and groaned. "Oh god."

"Now spread those legs for me."

She did as she was told and felt a cool finger with lube slide down her pussy and poke at her tight anus. Then a finger slid into her ass and she drew in a short breath. "Mmmmm. That feels good." Ellie sighed as Chris wiggled his finger inside her.

"Just wait." Chris said as he gently probed with a second finger. Slowly he slid a second finger in and watched. Ellie grunted and her face contorted in pleasure and a pain. She didn't say anything so he kept going. "It will feel even better when I get my cock in there."

"You're stretching me out right now." She arched her hips a bit and felt Chris slide his fingers deeper into her rectum. A moan escaped her lips. "But it feels sooo good."

Chris smiled as he pumped his fingers in and out of her, feeling her relax as he slowly moved in and out of her ass. "You want it don't you? Want my cock deep in your ass? Beg for it." He slipped his fingers from her ass and wiped them clean on the wet towel he had set aside earlier. It paid to be prepared.

Ellie moaned and writhed on the bed, her ass empty now and Chris teasing her. "Fill me up. Give me my first taste of cock in my ass. I need it bad."

Chris teased her with his lubed up cock, pressign it against her tight hole, spreading her open just a bit and then pulling back. Every time he did it she moaned and tried to push forward but he had moved to the point where she couldn't get any farther forward. He liked watching her squirm. Every time she did her large breasts jiggled back and forth on her chest, her hard niples pointing into the air. He wanted to lean over and suck them but he wanted to tease her first with his cock. "You do want it bad don't you?"

She nodded. Chris moved forward again and grabbed Ellie's thighs, raising her legs high and resting her ankles on her shoulders. Snaking his hand around one of her legs, he aimed his cock at her ass and eased forward. He moaned as her tight hole eased open to accept his invading member. No matter how many times he saw his cock penetrating someones ass, it always turned him on. Groaned from Ellie toldhim she was liking it so to tease her, he pulled his head out of her ass.

""Fill me Chris! Quit teasing me!" Ellie cried out.

One more time Chris easily penetrated her ass and he withdrew again, causing Ellie to let out a little whimper and a small moan. Two more times he did it and each time she thrashed her head back and forth and groaned, all the while tugging at her bonds. He figured that if she had her hands free she would have pushed him over and mounted his cock by now. Grabbing her hips, with her legs high in the air, he pushed forward. In one slow stroke he slid into her ass as he watched the look on her face go from pain to pleasure, the look in her eyes hidden behind the eye mask. Her jaw going slack as he bottomed out, burying his entire length in her tight hole. He held himself there for a moment, relishing the feel of her ass clenching his shaft.

"God damn you're tight." Chris moaned as he slowly ground his hips against Ellie's ass.

Ellie sighed and smiled as her arms relaxed. "And you feel so big." She sighed.

Chris slid out of her, leaving his cockhead in her ass and eased back in, making her moan. "Well I'm not huge, but the first time, it always feels big."

"I love it." She hissed.

Chris slid out of her slowly, letting her get used to feeling his cock sliding in and out some more. "Well, I'm going to drive you wild. Leaning over, he picked up the vibrator that he had set on the bedside table and switched it on.

Ellie groaned as Chris drove into her and put more if his weight on her body. Suddenly she heard the hum of a vibrator. And then felt the cool shaft sliding into her pussy. A loud moan escaped her lips as she was filled up in both her holes at once. "Ahhhhh. God that's incredible!" She bucked her hips, making the vibrator and Chris' cock slide in and out of her. "Getting penetrated in both holes at the same time feels great."

Chris grinned at her. "I thought you might like it." He drove the vibrator deeper into her pussy, pushing the rabbit head against her clit and making her body stiffen and relax and stiffen again. Moans escaped her lips as he watched waves of pleasure wash over her body. Taking his hands off the vibrator he began thrusting in and out of her ass at a fast pace now. Her breasts shook with each thrust and his highs slapped against her ass. Their moans and groans filled the room as he plowed her virgin ass, relishing the feel of her tight hole griping his cock. "You feel so good Ellie. Taking my cock in your ass for the first time like a pro." He thrust hard at her ass burying both his cock and the vibrator in her. She grunted and gasped. "You love it don't you?"

Ellie nodded and moaned. "Yessss!" She cried out as she began shaking with the beginning of her orgasm.

Chris watched as her body stiffened and she began to breath heavily. He didn't want her cumming yet and pulled from her ass, leaving the vibrator in her pussy. She moaned, tugging at her bonds as the vibrator slipped from her pussy with nothing to hold it there.

"Uuhhhh. I feel empty now." She said as Chris stripped off he condom and crawled up to her head.

"Turn your head to the right and open wide. I'll fill you up." He waved his cock at her even though she couldn't see it.

Obediently, Ellie turned her head and opened wide, and was rewarded with a cock in her mouth. Holding her mouth open Chris slid into her wet warm mouth. Without even asking, he fed her all of it and she took it easily. Greedily she began sucking on it, bobbing her head back and forth, making slurping and gagging sounds as she devoured his cock.

Chris watched and marveled at how easily she swallowed his length. He moaned and groaned as he felt her tongue running up and down the length of his shaft and her mouth sucking hard on him, he wasn't going to last long with the way she was going at his hard shaft. Over and over she bobbed on his cock. He didn't even have to move as she gave him an incredible blow job. He looked down and moaned as he watched her bob on his shaft, her body writhing in pleasure as she sucked him. Then he saw the vibrator and decided to drive her over the edge. Picking it up, he turned it on and slid it all the way into her wet pussy. The rabbit head buzzed on her clit and she moaned, sending vibrations up his cock.

"Ahhh yeah Ellie." Chris groaned. "That's it. Suck my cock, milk me dry."

She responded by raising her head a bit and sucking his cock even harder while he drove the vibrator in and out of her dripping slit. She raised her hips in time with Chris' thrusting of the vibrator, fucking herself with the toy and sucking Chris' cock at the same time. Moans and groans escaped her lips as Chris filled her at both ends.

Chris groaned as Ellie brought him to the brink of his orgasm. He couldn't hold out much longer. Her talented mouth and tongue driving him wild. Finally, after a couple more minutes he let out a low groan and tensed. "Yes Ellie, I'm going to give you a mouthful. Keep sucking." He felt Ellie clamp down on his cock and he let loose with his second load of the day. Shot after shot flooded her mouth and he felt her gulping it down as fast as it filled her mouth. He grunted and groaned as he watched her swallow his load and buck against the dildo.