Chris' Inferno Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris' lover gives Chris the chance cum but...
3k words
4.55
9.2k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

I couldn't sleep that night. With Victor's cock cage on my dick and a butt plug I couldn't remove until morning. My mine raced. He was an Incubus and used magic to keep the chastity cage on and the butt plug trapped inside me. I ran my hands over my forehead. I just had two of the hardest orgasms in my life without any stimulation and my dick was in agony to come again. My balls still ached from the torture he put on them and all I wanted was to go back.

The night was miserable. In the morning I woke with my hard on aching in my cage. I bent over my bed and had to remove the butt plug myself. I took a long shower and headed to work.

I waited in the COEs waiting room watching his receptionist as she filed papers. Donna the hottie. Her breast bounced ever which way when she moved. I couldn't tell if I wanted to titty fuck them more or just suck on them. My dick bounced in time with her titties. I could feel pre cum staining my boxers. She caught me looking and blushed.

It was hard to look away but I couldn't flirt with her. I didn't have anything working to give to her. It would just be more agony in my little cage.

My phone rang and I looked at the caller. Spears.

"What?"

"Tonight. We have to go back."

I hung up on him. No, there was no way I was going back. I looked over at Donna again.

She leaned down over the paper she was working on and her entire rack was on display. I groaned allowed.

She looked up, "Did you say something, Chris?"

I shook my head and tired to adjust my clamping dick. "No, Donna." Did she not realize how she dressed?

She looked back down at her work. "So Chris... I was wondering when you would ask me out for a date." She looked up under he long lashes showing off her bright blue eyes.

I stared at her with my mouth hanging open.

She laughed and walked around her desk. She bent over again, giving me one last glance at her cleavage. "This is your contract list from the boss. And this is my number. Give me a call will ya?"

I watched her ass while she sauntered away. While my dick was locked in a tightening cage. "Do you want to get lunch now?" I couldn't think of anything else.

She laughed. "Its too early for lunch and no one can cover for me." Her hands drifted down her dress to smooth it out.

I watched that hand. "Does that have to stop us?"

She smiled. "I'll get my purse."

——— 3 days later ———

"I cannot believe you!" Spears stomped around in his office. "We had the opportunity for the best sex of our lives and you rather be taking the receptionist from up stairs out on a date?"

I wondered if Spears had figured out he was fucking an incubus. Was it my job to tell him?

My foot was jumping from pent up excitement and horniness. Last night Donna had gotten really close to finding out I was locked in cock cage. It took all I had to pull her lips away from my zipper. She thought I was trying to look like a gentleman. But if it weren't for this cage I would have fucked her right there.

"Not both of get to have sex." I said even as my dick jumped at the thought of Victor.

"But you're thinking about it. Every time you stay in my office you're ready to go back."

"God," I palmed my head. I did. I needed to get off.

"Is he still keeping you locked in that cage?"

I nodded. He already knew. He saw.

"That must be... well, I wouldn't know." I looked up at him and he shrugged. "Lets go. One last time."

I nodded my head. Only thinking with my dick and how I wanted to bang Donna. Last time. Last time.

Like last time it was the tall blond, Luther, that answered the door. He looked at Spears who started undressing at the door. "Meet me in the room I have something to tell Victor."

Spears nodded and almost ran down the hall.

Luther smiled at me. He rubbed my chest and I stepped back. He walked around me. "I'm a little disappointed with Victor. I heard he let you out of your cage." He pressed his chest against my back, one hand pulling me against him.

"He treats you too nice," He whispered in my ear. His hand rubbing against my chest. "I can't wait to have a chance at you. And I will not be kind to your little member."

I swallowed. Victor had done torture to me. I had barely survived but I came back because I needed to come.

"Luther, he's my toy. Not yours." Victor came from across the room. "Don't you have someone waiting on you?"

Luther let me go. "See you soon, Chris."

I shuttered. I looked at Victor. "I'm not prison meat you can pass around when you're done with me. I'm here for you to finally take this cage off me."

Victor laughed. "Oh, Chris," He lead the way, "I have such an evening planed for us."

"This isn't the way to your bedroom."

He eyed me as he opened another identical door in his mansion. I almost didn't go into the room. In the center of the room was a long chain the hung from the ceiling over a patted floor.

"Can't you just let me out without tying me up?"

"I don't think I can trust you without your cage on. Have a seat. I'll get you some water."

There was a seat in this room. This one didn't have any restraints on it. I walked into the room with my aching balls leading me to my new torture.

He handed me a glass and I took it. Drinking it up.

"I'm glad you didn't wait another week, Chris. I did miss you."

I set the glass down. "Why don't you mess with someone else? One of the other guys you have locked in chastity."

He shook his head. "Get undressed for me."

I did. I hated the way he watched me but it also excited me. My cock cage pulsed up before us. Victors eyes were glued to it as he licked his lips.

I could almost feel his eyes against my cage and moaned.

"Tell me what you need."

Sweat started on my forehead. "To come."

"Kneel under the chain."

I made my way to the platform and knelt on the pillows. Victor came around me and took my hands. He rubbed them slowly, raising one up at a time and cuffing me. Behind me he spread my legs further apart and pulled me back. I almost fall forward if not for the chain.

Both of my legs were locked in another chain.

He stood and walked towards the door. He stopped at a light switch, or I thought it was a light switch. "You're not wearing your plug."

"I took it out that morning."

He flicked the switch and a motor kicked on, dragging my chains taunt and stretching me

out. He flicked the switch off.

"If I put something in you I expect for it to be there when I see you again."

I grunted from my stretch position. "Oh well, its gone now."

He shook his head at me. "Oh well, I only have the next size up. But that's good, help stretch you out for me."

"I won't fuck you. Ever."

He sat in the chair.

My dick started to pulse in its cage. It was getting hard. I was humping the air in front of me to try to get some relief.

"It started working faster than I thought."

"What did you do?"

"I spiked your drink. Some of those magic pills that guaranty results."

My dick was pressing through the bars. It ached so badly.

"Wow, look at it." He knelt in front of me. He grabbed my swollen dick and rubbed the flesh that was coming out through the bars. My dick was turning purple. "It looks so painful trapped in this little cage. Does it hurt? Does it ache?"

"Hmph, take it off."

He started jacking me off though the cage. He wrapped his other arm around me. "Can you feel that? Me stocking you?"

"Yeah, take it off."

He licked my neck. "I'm not going to take it off."

"What?! No, you have too."

His thumb swirled around my sensitive tip and my head spun. "You're going to be dripping

like a faucet when the night is over."

No matter how long or well he jacked off my cage I couldn't come. His hand worked like magic over my dick and his fingers massaged over my poor flesh.

My head fell back and my eyes closed. I felt so close to coming in my cramped cage. I started calling out Victors name, begging him to fuck me. To let me cum.

I sagged in my chains. Covered in sweat with a pool of my pre come dripping from me.

My dick kept swelling from what he drugged me with.

His hands grabbed my ass and spread my cheeks.

"Cute little ass you have." He dropped down another plug in front of me on the pillows. It was the same pink style as the last but bigger.

I tried to move away from that thing. But I cried out when his finger poked my ass hole. Cold and lubed.

I jumped, "What's with you and my ass?"

"I like seeing you filled up." His hand smacked my ass. "And my mark on you." He spanked me. "Now say 'Thank you.'"

He spanked me on the same ass cheek. "...No."

"Thank me." He smacked my ass again.

My ass burned and he smacked me hard. Between my dick and my ass I was dying in his hands. "Tha... thank youuu..."

He smacked me again and I cried out. "For what?"

"Ugggg! For.. for... Smacking me?"

Another smack. "What about the attention I gave you dick. Thank me for showing you attention." Another smack.

"But...Y..you didn't let me out of my cage."

He smacked my ass again. "I don't need to let you out. I don't have to do anything."

Another smack. "Anything I do give you is a gift."

Smack. "Th-than-k you." Smack. "For giving my dick attention."

I filched, getting ready for the next hit but he rubbed my sore ass. He relieved so much of the burn I almost moaned another thank you.

His finger went back into my ass and my spin straighten. His finger hocked inside me.

Wedging deeper and deeper,

"HUH!" Another finger forced its way in.

"Look how hard your dick is. You must really love ass play."

I didn't say that he drugged me. And that's why my dick was still straining up. I was already at max capacity with just two fingers fucking me.

He pulled his fingers out and I felt the cold silicon being pressed again my hole.

I looked down. "Wha.. wait." The pink butt plug was still on the cousin. And what he was pushing against my ass felt much bigger.

He twisted it to start working the big thing into my ass. "AHHA. Wait, what is that? What are you doing?"

He slowly worked it in and the silicon head pop in my ass. "AHHH, no, its too big!"

He pushed it in more. He started to bring it out and push it back in, fucking me with the dildo.

"There you are." He pulled it almost all the way out before shoving it in. I screamed. He rammed that thing in me so many time I was a weeping, leaking mess.

He grabbed my dick. Fucking my ass and thrusting my dick into his hand.

He pulled the dildo out and then shoved it back in. "GURH, Victor, please stop. I beg you."

"Hmmm," He continued to fuck my sore and burning ass. "Do you want me to give your dick some more attention?"

"YES!"

He stabbed the dildo in me. "I have three bigger sizes of this one. Remember what I said about you losing your toys." He let go of the dildo and it was so deep inside me it didn't move. "Hold it in. Or else we'll play with a bigger size until you learn to use your muscles."

He wiggled the dildo inside me. I felt it all the way to my stomach.

"Okay," I gasped.

Victor got up and made his way around me. He knelt facing me. An evil little smile on his smug face.

I felt the dildo start to work its way out of my ass. I grunted as I clenched to keep it in. My ass was sore from the pounding he gave me.

"Hole it in."

He held something up for me to see. It looked like a hollowed jackscrew with a cross on the top.

"Do you recognize this?"

"No."

He took my dick and when I saw the intent I couldn't believe it. I was fighting my chains and his grip on me. All the while the dildo slipped further and further out.

"Oh god, no!"

He stated to push the narrowed end into my urethra through my pee hole in my cock cage.

My head feel back as a scream got stuck in my throat. The rubber little screw stretched out my urethra hole in my already cramped cage. "Uh, uh uh," I shook my hips, trying something, anything to get relief of my pain in my dick tip. The cross sticking out past the tip of my cock cage.

"Shhh," Victor stroked my face. "Except it, this will become pleasurable soon."

My eyes were watering when I looked back at him. "Take it out. Uh, uhhhha, please."

"Call it the holy water. If you want to piss or cum with this on you have to put force behind it otherwise it will fill up your dick."

"No, no, I can't come like this." Already my dick was feeling stiff with my build up of pre come.

The dildo slipped from my ass. It felt like it was torn out. "AHHH!"

"I warned you." He got up to get a new dildo.

"No! Please, Victor. Just put it back in. Put it back in!"

He started to wedge in a new dildo. "It turns me on so much for you to beg like that."

I shook my head and cried out as this new dildo was cramped into my ass. It was definably bigger. I screamed when he rammed the whole thing in one push.

He held it in as I struggled to adjust to it. I felt tears run down my face this time. My ass was torn in half. It had to be.

I felt something deep in the base of my balls. It started to build. Was I going to cum? How was that possible?

"Ohgodohgodohgod. I'm going to cum." My head fell back. "I'm going to come." The pressure kept building but it never changed.

I grinned my teeth "Please move it."

"Beg me to fuck you with this. The pleasure you're feeling is in your prostate." He said. "If I work over your prostate your dick you'll cum like you've never came before. Do you want me to fuck you till you come?"

Tears were still coming down my face. But my dick was beyond desperate. "Yes, make me cum."

He let go of the dildo. Two straps let him tie it around my wait to keep it from slipping.

I trusted my hips trying to get satisfaction from either my ass or my dick. "You said..! errrr, please let me cum."

"If you can come then come. But don't ask me to unlock you again. I might think of something mean to do to you."

"ERRRR." A small bit of relief came when a drop of pre cum was able to squeeze itself out of my urethra plug.

My vision was getting blurry. I looked at Victor and he was holding a ridding crop. "Now we can just enjoy the rest of the night."

I glanced at the door and willed for Luther to come to my rescue and say our time was up.

Victor saw me looking and laughed. "I asked Luther to do some creative things to keep Mr.

Spears longer this time." The crop came down on my chest.

He started whipping me over my chest and nipples. My thighs got a good amount of hits before he moved to my balls. I was sprouting nuances trying to get him to stop. The urge to come never letting up.

He whipped my ass sore before Luther knocked on the door.

I cried out when he removed the dildo. My hole gaped until he filled it with the plug. It wasn't nearly as big and I welcomed it. It warmed in my ass as he put his magic on it to keep it in all night. Unable to remove no matter what.

He plucked out the urethra plug. "Wait wait wait, do it slow—Aha!"

He undid my ankles and then my wrist.

He helped me stand then offered me another glass of water. He laughed "This is just water, no more drugs. The ones I already gave you will stop working in a few more hours still."

I stared at him. A few more hours. "You're not going to let come?"

He did something I didn't expect. He kissed me. "Come back often, it raise your chances to cum."

He helped me walk because my ass was still sore and the butt plug didn't help.

"I can't wait to see you again." He said before he kissed my neck.