Chris Learns to Wrestle Pt. 01

Story Info
Chris decided to try a wrestling gym. Max was his guide.
1.3k words
4.49
3.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FMPorter
FMPorter
20 Followers

I needed a new kind of workout.

Yeah, the eye candy at the gym is great, but I couldn't go through another day of picking heavy things up then putting them down again.

Last month I tried rowing crew, and the eye candy in the rowing club was at least as good as the gym (although that's not the main reason I was there, it definitely helped), but that shit happened at 5AM throughout the whole year.

I mean, I WANTED to be a person who rowed at 5 o'clock in the morning, but I knew himself better than that. Next.

Spinning class was out as were both yoga and pilates. Those were great and probably would have been a good idea, but I was looking for something a little more...interactive.

So here I was at Jet City Wrestling and Grappling.

For real, a wrestling and grappling gym was a thing.

I found Max at the front desk. In a loose t-shirt with the Jet City logo on the front and a pair of loose black basketball shorts, Max was VERY easy on the eyes. He looked to be in his mid-40s although he was one of those men who could have been anywhere between 40 and 60, every year looking better than the last.

Through his t-shirt, I could see strong rounded shoulders and biceps straining against his sleeves. His pecs were defined and nipples pushed forward against gym logo, which allowed me to lean in and "read the logo" a little more closely.

I thought wrestling was a high school sport only, but Max told me that Jet City specialized in Greco-Roman wrestling which was very much practiced by adult athletes. He also said it was different from freestyle wrestling for reasons that were probably really important, if I could have torn his eyes off of Max.

After the tour, Max showed me the locker room which was empty.

"How about this." Max said, "There's a beginner class starting in about 45 minutes. Why don't you stay and take that class - on me - and see how you like it?"

"Hmm. That's really nice, are you sure? I really don't know what I'm doing and I don't want to interrupt a class of people who do."

"Everyone in the class is a newbie, you'll fit right in."

Max stepped forward and put his hands on my shoulders, looking me up and down.

"May I?" he asked.

Not sure what he was asking I said, "sure."

Max proceeded to run his hands down my arms, squeezing my biceps. He continued, running both his hands across my chest and down my stomach. His strong hands turned me around like I was a rag doll, caressing across my back then down to my ass. At this point, Max squatted down, looking closely at my ass and clutching both cheeks in his strong hands.

I was stunned, not knowing what to do or say. I had no idea what was happening, or why this gorgeous muscly man was groping me.

But was he?

His touch was light, and he wasn't so much groping as he was feeling. So maybe I wasn't being violated, but whatever it was I was loving it. Max's hands slid down from my ass encircling my thighs one by one as he apparently studied every inch.

Maybe I was over reacting, maybe this was standard for an introduction to wrestling and grappling. Although my cock didn't know the difference and was definitely bulging after having Max's hands all over me.

Max didn't seem to notice the bulge in my shorts as he stood up though.

"Yep, I've got a singlet that will fit you perfectly. Follow me."

"A singlet? Is that really..." I trailed off because Max had already walked away.

He went into an office in the back of the locker room and closed the door behind them. After rummaging through a box, he came back and handed me a wad of yellow slippery fabric.

"Here, put this on. It was left by someone else, but we have them washed, so it's clean."

I held it up a bright yellow spandex wrestling singlet by its straps. It looked like it was made for a teenager. A small one.

"Is this necessary? Maybe I could just watch this class. Plus this is way too small for me."

I didn't want to wear something this revealing when I was already turned on from Max's hands all over me.

Max smiled and just looked at me for a long moment. Then he stepped close, leaned in and gently kissed my cheek before taking the singlet from me. He pressed the straps against my shoulders, letting it fall against the front of my body.

"It's the best way to get the full experience. And you're gonna look amazing in this, the fabric will stretch and it'll feel like you're not wearing anything at all."

He again looked me up and down, although this time with a noticeable hunger in his eyes as he did.

Still holding it to my shoulders, he leaned in and kissed me again, this time on the lips.

I couldn't help but respond. Max's lips were tender, but as he felt me return the kiss, he pressed harder. Then he dropped the singlet and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me deeply and pressing his body against mine.

My cock was already half-hard from Max's hands a few minutes ago, now I felt his stiffening cock pressed against me.

After a moment, Max broke away and pushed back, bending down to pick up the yellow singlet. As he straightened back up, he brushed my cock with the back of his hand, then stood and smiled devilishly handing me the singlet again.

"Ok, put it on."

I was still a little stunned from the kiss and Max's hands on me.

"Right here?"

"Absolutely, I want to watch while you do it. Are you afraid I'll see something I haven't?"

I blushed, "No, I just... I don't know." I smiled, pulling off my t-shirt so I could hide my blushing cheeks. With my t-shirt off, I looked back at Max who was looking at me like a starving man in front of a buffet.

"Do I wear it with underwear?"

He actually licked his lips, and I blushed again, "Absolutely not."

I grinned for the excitement and slight ridiculousness of the situation. "You know I don't know how to wrestle, right?"

He laughed, "I promise you that doesn't matter right now."

Max slipped off his own shorts, and pulled his t-shirt over his head. He was wearing a matching red version of the singlet he had given me. The shiny material stretched over his muscles and - of course I immediately noticed - his cock, angled sideways and growing longer and thicker while I watched.

My own stiffening cock tipped the balance and I decided what the hell.

I stripped off my shorts and underwear, now standing in front of Max naked. My mostly hard cock produced a drip of pre-cum as I watched him watch me.

I held up the one-piece singlet, trying to figure out how to get into it.

I bent over and stepped into the leg holes one by one. The fabric stretched over my calf and knee, then stretched across my thigh. I'm the first to say that I have thick thighs, and I was thinking I'd have to wedge myself into this thing.

But it stretched fully across the thickest part of my thigh, encasing it in shimmering yellow spandex.

I twisted my back to get my arm into the left arm hole, then the right arm hole, shrugging the shoulder straps up and over my shoulders.

I looked down...my chest and belly were outlined perfectly, and my cock - getting harder and harder - was sporting a predictable wet spot.

Max stepped forward and slid his hands across my belly and around my back as he stepped closer. He cocked his head and leaned in, kissing me deeply while his hands slid over my ass, kneading and spreading the cheeks while we kissed.

I would never watch a wrestling match again without thinking of this moment.

(Continued in Part 2)

FMPorter
FMPorter
20 Followers