Chris Learns to Wrestle Pt. 02

Story Info
Chris decided to try a wrestling gym. Max was his guide.
887 words
4.52
1.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FMPorter
FMPorter
21 Followers

The wrestling singlet felt simultaneously too tight and too loose. It clung to my skin, but stretched any way I moved. Right now my cock was starting to stretch the fabric as it bulged out.

Max stepped forward and kissed me again, running his hands down my back and to my ass, then pulling me to him, rubbing his growing cock against mine.

I moaned as my cock grew harder and harder, creating a wet spot of pre-cum that seeped through the spandex. He kissed across my chin and down to my neck, making me lean my head back and moan again as he massaged my ass and rubbed his hard cock against my own.

He whispered in my ear, "Get on your knees."

And almost without thinking about it my already-weak-knees gave out and I was kneeling in front of him, my own cock hard and throbbing in the singlet, pre-cum continuing to leak through the tight yellow fabric.

Max shrugged out of the shoulder straps of his own singlet, pushing it down past his chest and flat stomach, slowly revealing his treasure trail for me.

When he got to his bulging cock, he paused and put his hands on the back of my head.

He pulled my face into his crotch, his half-exposed cock hot and throbbing against my cheek. I licked along the shaft of his cock and took the edge of the spandex in my teeth, pulling it down. His hard cock sprang out and slapped my face, and I buried my nose in his pubic hair, his cock throbbing along my neck.

He threaded his hands in my hair and pushed me back until his cock was right in front of my mouth. I hesitated, not sure I could take all of him, but he had his own agenda at this point, pushing the hot head of his cock against my lips.

"What do you want?" he asked, panting.

I looked up and locked eyes with his. As soon as I opened my mouth to respond his hard cock fell between my lips and I spoke around the mouthful as I kept looking him in the eye.

"Your cock." I mumbled.

I assume he understood me because with his hands in my hair, he started pulling my mouth onto his cock. I closed my eyes and focused on relaxing my throat, because like it or not, Max was going in.

His cock slid across my tongue and to the back of my throat. I relaxed and took as much of him as I could, and just when I thought I was going to choke, his strong hands still gripping my hair, he pulled back out. I slid my hands up the backs of his thighs, tightly gripping his ass in both hands.

"Mmm...baby your mouth feels just right, are you ready for more?"

I looked back up at him, licking his pre-cum off my lips and nodded.

"I want more, please."

He smiled wickedly and tightened his grip on my hair.

"I promise not to cum in your mouth."

Gripping my hair and taking control of me, he added, "But I'm definitely going to cum down your throat."

And with that, he slid forcefully into my mouth, along my tongue, and against the back of my throat before pulling out and going in again. He started skull fucking me harder and faster, his eyes closed and his head tilted back.

My throat relaxed to take as much of him as I could, and with each thrust he seemed to go deeper and deeper down my throat. I wasn't sure how much more I could take when I felt his beefy ass tense up in my hands as he paused while his whole body trembled.

"Aaaaa...FUCK!"

And with his hands gripping my hair, he pulled my head down on his throbbing cock and began pumping my throat with his hot cum. I took the first pulse of his load, then choked as he filled me up. He thrust again and again into my mouth, while I coughed cum and spit onto his cock and into my beard.

Tears flowed down my eyes as he continued to skull fuck me, pumping jets of cum deep into my throat, and I was powerless to do anything but take it, swallowing his cum as quickly as I could.

After a few moments, he slowed and loosened his hands in my hair. A mix of his cum and my spit was drooling out of my mouth and into my beard as he panted and smiled down at me.

"Baby, you did so good taking my cock and my load."

His praise made me high, as he got his hands under my armpits and got me to my feet. My cock was hard and throbbing, dripping pre-cum on the floor, and I was wobbly standing in front of him.

"Then..." I cleared my throat, coughing up more of his cum before starting again, "Thank you, Max. I loved it."

He pulled me into a strong embrace, running his hands along the yellow spandex singlet, pausing to caress my ass spreading my cheeks with his strong fingers.

"Good, because there's more to come. But right now let's get you cleaned up and in a fresh singlet for your class."

FMPorter
FMPorter
21 Followers